Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms (19454 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Gboom: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish! God doesn't exist, no proofs God exist. You can keep believing all these your nonesense.
But your village people exist?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

But your village people exist?
Is this supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Gboom: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is this supposed to make sense? grin
Answer the question, do your village people exist?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

Answer the question, do your village people exist?
Yes, they do, I can proof they do. I can give you their phone numbers to call them and confirm

Now answer my question, Can you give me God's phone number? I will like to call God and confirm. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Gboom: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, they do, I can proof they do. I can give you their phone numbers to call them and confirm

Now answer my question, Can you give me God's phone number? I will like to call God and confirm. grin
You don't really know them. If you think know them, worship them, they are your gods
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

You don't really know them. If you think know them, worship them, they are your gods
As i expected, grin you still made no bloody sense!

Just give me the phone number to call God simple! And your here talking about my village people as you put it. You sound really insane just like some of your so called worshippers of God. Some guy called God who lives in the sky and hiding from people i wonder why God is hiding, he must be a criminal grin

I don't understand how people believes in, and worships some thin air they cannot see, God is the biggest scam ever used to scam gullible fuuls like you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Gboom: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
As i expected, grin you still made no bloody sense!

Just give me the phone number to call God simple! And your here talking about my village people as you put it. You sound really insane just like some of your so called worshippers of God. Some guy called God who lives in the sky and hiding from people i wonder why God is hiding, he must be a criminal grin
Don't lose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

Don't lose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel
grin grin grin Is that what your pastor told you? Peddlers of false hopes, miracles and fairy God.cheesy grin what a gullible fool you are.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Gboom: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin Is that what your pastor told you? Peddlers of false hopes, miracles and fairy God.cheesy grin what a gullible fool you are.
You will just perish suddenly, continue in your ignorance.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by Calitoscassius(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Gboom:

You will just perish suddenly, continue in your ignorance.
grin grin grin You gullible fuul! You have being brainwashed badly.

You have not given me God's phone number.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Cart Away Arms by tunde1200(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kill una finish he no concern we Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Arrested For Selling Expired Biscuits In Lagos / Peace Corps Officer Arrests Four Robbers, Rescues Two Victims / Irene Ekeoha Of Eco-bank Arraigned By EFCC For N8 Million Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.