Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests (25965 Views)

AFCON: CAF Clears Chukwueze, Osimhen, Moses Simon As Doping Tests Return -ve / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Marc Bola Charged For A Tweet Made 9 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by MrsTwrite(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Beggars plenty here o.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Etranshub(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Not again.... They wanna ring this one too down
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Nauttyprof(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu, a druggee is a president. And the court can't sack him.

So this babe should be left alone ....

It is bad to dwell in bitterness. It will do no good to your health. Please, take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by greggng: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
nairalanda1:
Serious issue

For anyone hoping she would be vindicated...a lot of athletes have been banned for missing tests even once or twice. Three times is dangerously cutting it.

Chris coleman of the USA....who would have been Olympic champion in 100m at Tokyo if he was present..got banned for missing 3 tests. He was able to explain two abscences, but he was unable to explain one. 18 month ban

4 top class American athletes have been banned for the same matter since 2020 self.

Unless she has a good explanation...Amusan is in serious soup.

Which one is worse ...ban for missing test or ban for failing drug test ?

When you say she is in soup ...I don't seem to understand ...
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by tesppidd: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
priceactionx:

I never saw that she missed 3 doping test. why would she do that? may be she is afraid of something. Thata look fishy then.
Yep
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by CJStarz: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Oyibo people, always finding ways to pull down African stars
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2023
priceactionx:
This site is getting useless daily because of all these trolls. I wish we have better, cleaner version of NL that is engaging like quora or Reddit. We can't enjoy any threads now without tribal war, political trolls, and so on... How I wish seun deploy a means of banning these people i.p and with options of not able to use VPN to register another account or having access to this place , many will really behave but seems he is enjoying it too.
@ the topic, I know it will soon come to this. They always don't believe a black man of African origin with poor health services in quote can come to their land and beat them. They will soon say they see Maggi in her blood and it is a band substance.

Breathe abeg...!

Doping tests are fundamental and obligatory for all athletes, especially those at the top of their fields!

It has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Why you too miss am? Na your period wey you dey miss?
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Musaspp(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2023
It is understandable that she was frequently tested: an average Nigerian is a suspected narcotics addict...the leadership of the country is a pointer to that fact grin
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Gajagojo: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
She is unavailable
Dem no dey see her
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Alliswell248: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You see the negative effect of having a Cocaine lover as President? Lol πŸ˜‚

Even if you're a CLEAN ATHLETE, and you get tested regularly, Tinubu's negative effect will still rub itself on you.

Happy Birthday to my President jare, God bless your new age Mr. Peter Obi....

Painment.....
Enjoying your wailing....
Would buy the tears once it fill a 200 litres GP tank.
Ipob miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Alliswell248: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Musaspp:
It is understandable that she was frequently tested: an average Nigerian is a suspected narcotics addict...the leadership of the country is a pointer to that fact grin

No...the people from a particular region can't do without drugs peddling.
Millions of them are in prisons abroad awaiting the day of their execution.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by PlayMaker14: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Alliswell248:

Painment.....
Enjoying your wailing....
Would buy the tears once it fill a 200 litres GP tank.
Ipob miscreants.
Ipob miscreants?

This one is mistaking me for his Dad. πŸ˜‚
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Alliswell248: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Ipob miscreants?

Yes...your Dad passed the wailing dna to you.
Headless mob
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by kenchop: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
LAS LAS SHE HAS GONE THE WAY OF HER PRESIDENT. YOU CERTAINLY CANNOT SHAME THE SHAMELESS.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Litmus: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
priceactionx:
This site is getting useless daily because of all these trolls. I wish we have better, cleaner version of NL that is engaging like quora or Reddit. We can't enjoy any threads now without tribal war, political trolls, and so on... How I wish seun deploy a means of banning these people i.p and with options of not able to use VPN to register another account or having access to this place , many will really behave but seems he is enjoying it too.
@ the topic, I know it will soon come to this. They always don't believe a black man of African origin with poor health services in quote can come to their land and beat them. They will soon say they see Maggi in her blood and it is a band substance.
N.B: I never saw before she has dodged doping tests 3x. What is she hiding or running for. She should go and face them if she has a clean blood. Why is she raising speculations?

I wonder at what point Niaraland owners will take deep breath, exhale and tell themselves, " yeah, our forum is no longer a force for good in any sense. We have on our hands an anti, Nigeria and Nigeriains propaganda machine. It is doubtful that any part of this forum helps in bettering any aspect of the Nigerian experience. It does not fulfill even the most modest mandate of informing the people because lies and misinformation has overtaken its more influential spaces. We need to make changes"
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by nairalanda1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
greggng:

Which one is worse ...ban for missing test or ban for failing drug test ?

When you say she is in soup ...I don't seem to understand ...

See the coleman example, and a host of other examples.

The reason why WADA is strict has a lot to do with the fact that over the years they were decieved by the East Germans, the Russians, the Americans and many other countries. To the point that they ...WADA...have gone haywire and require that each and every athelete tell them where they are AT ALL TIMES.

So, if you miss a test, it does not matter if you do the test the next day (as one footballer did, and HE WAS STILL TOLD IT WAS NOT ENOUGH...BANNED)....those guys once you miss their test, you are a criminal until proven otherwise.

See Chris coleman. Missed three tests, provded a logical explanations for why he missed two of the three....AND still got an 18 month ban. Missed Olympics (that's why it's an Italian that is defending olympic 100m men's sprint champion).

That's why I worry for Amusan.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by frog12: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
so she too be drug dealer grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Alliswell248: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Ipob miscreants?

Judas dey deny his identify.....let Simon Ekpa catch you.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by ican2020: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:

When you're done f0oling yourself, carry gallon go buy fuel N620 grin
That’s RKO to the small bush boy

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Buliwyf: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kryptonvinyl:
Did you read what she wrote? She said she was tested within days of the said "third miss"

That is even more suspicious. If you deliberately miss the window of the scheduled test and wait days to be tested, something is wrong. Perhaps she was trying to flush it out of her system?

Nigerians are known for cutting corners so I am not totally confident in her defence.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
A drug dealer is the president, why won't the citizens do drugs .

What will now happen to all her endorsements with Glo and other big brands

Na wa

Which drug are you currently doing?
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by ogbe88(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
seeme2:
You are a Omoluabi, we have total faith in you. If it were to be our still cherished and loved brethren from the East we would have been worried.
U made no sense kiddo.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
ipob terrorists have destroy the good name of nigeria,now those oyibo people think we are all okoro
thankGod na okoro dey rule now. grin
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by tabaralph: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:
Make she just retire, small grace on her they don dey call for doping test.
She’s their target, I pray she is clean as she claims
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by slowice(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chai, sorry my dear....you have my support.
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by realoscar84(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
I guess she thought she has arrived and decides to be cocky. Why will she missed test, 3 in a row for that matter. Nonsense. I love Tobi and I'm in awe of what she has achieved but this biased people never believe in her achievement at the world championship because of where she is coming from and they will do everything possible to discredit her. U listened to the interview by Johnson where he expressed concern on the accuracy of the stop watch during Tobi's record setting race at world championships then before he was eventually made to make a U-turn. She now decided to give the haters the rope to hang her.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by UNDFTD: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Athletes still employ the same old tactics...Be Missing In Action when they come to your house for a drug test. It no longer works because you will still be banned despite no positive proof of doping.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by AssCraver: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
obifraud is the fool

Yes we agree. But how much are u buying fuel now πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Tobi Amusan charged for missing 3 doping tests by 3seriez(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
onadana:
You're a clean athlete yet you deliberately missed three scheduled test as if you didn't know.The rules are the rules and you will face the consequences.

Don't mind her. They clearly know the rules , they later come out spitting tales by moonlight when found guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ligue 1: Lille Dethrone Paris Saint-germain As Champions / Nnamdi Oduamadi Gets Milan Recall / Paul Pogba Accuses His Brother Of Blackmail, Brother Promises Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.