Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School (1054 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / My US Visa Appointment In Lagos Was Canceled By The Consulate, What Do I Do? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by TonyRazor(m): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Anambra lawmaker takes up teaching appointment in secondary school

Tony Okafor,Awka

A lawmaker representing Awka South 1 State Constituency in Anambra State, Henry Mbachu has taken up a teaching appointment.

He is to teach physics at Igwebuike grammar School, Awka, the state capital.

This followed his oversight visit to the school on the 27th of June 2023.

Mbachu had taught in the institution as a physics teacher earlier in his career.

The Lawmaker had written to the state's Commissioner for Education to be a volunteer teacher of physics in the school.

Consequently, the Commissioner who was pleased with the determination of the lawmaker to teach school children, and his quest for academic excellence, assented to the request and gave him appointment letter to that effect on the 13th of July 2023.

Speaking, the Lawmaker appreciated the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, for the Employment of 5000 teachers to improve the workforce at the public Secondary Schools in the state.

He said the idea had impacted positively on the development of the State's educational system.

While charging the students on the need to remain steadfast in their academics, Mbachu told them that he was an ex-student of the school who later transcended as a teacher in the same school.

He said, "I was an ex-student of this great citadel of learning, I also started my career as a teacher in this school. The foundation of the educational qualities I possess in this life was laid here. I achieved it through dedication and steadfastness.

The management of the school, teachers as well as the students were pleased to receive their new teacher who volunteered to impact knowledge.

After teaching the students, Mbachu later returned to Anambra State House of Assembly complex for the day's plenary session

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by Codepain: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2023
TonyRazor:
Anambra lawmaker takes up teaching appointment in secondary school

Tony Okafor,Awka

A lawmaker representing Awka South 1 State Constituency in Anambra State, Henry Mbachu has taken up a teaching appointment.

He is to teach physics at Igwebuike grammar School, Awka, the state capital.

This followed his oversight visit to the school on the 27th of June 2023.

Mbachu had taught in the institution as a physics teacher earlier in his career.

The Lawmaker had written to the state's Commissioner for Education to be a volunteer teacher of physics in the school.

Consequently, the Commissioner who was pleased with the determination of the lawmaker to teach school children, and his quest for academic excellence, assented to the request and gave him appointment letter to that effect on the 13th of July 2023.

Speaking, the Lawmaker appreciated the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, for the Employment of 5000 teachers to improve the workforce at the public Secondary Schools in the state.

He said the idea had impacted positively on the development of the State's educational system.

While charging the students on the need to remain steadfast in their academics, Mbachu told them that he was an ex-student of the school who later transcended as a teacher in the same school.

He said, "I was an ex-student of this great citadel of learning, I also started my career as a teacher in this school. The foundation of the educational qualities I possess in this life was laid here. I achieved it through dedication and steadfastness.

The management of the school, teachers as well as the students were pleased to receive their new teacher who volunteered to impact knowledge.

After teaching the students, Mbachu later returned to Anambra State House of Assembly complex for the day's plenary session
Good one from the lawmaker,

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by mariovito(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Great.

Another way to keep his brain stimulated while working as a legislator

E still dey body.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by CJStarz: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Once a teacher, always a teacher. Thank you sir for going back to the classroom.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by Kurry: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Commendable! Kudos to the law maker. I hope his colleagues, Governors,the ruling class can learn a thing or two from him and how they can make meaningful contributions and societal impact positively instead of buying cars and houses for actresses and runz babes. Maybe meaningful legislation can spring up from such an act? Who knows how God go take better Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by 1Alex: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Good one
Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by Depriest2020: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
The kind of men our society needs.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Speechless.....This is lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by crossfm: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Good one.

Students will see him as a role model.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by chudi1: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
IBO we lead while others follows

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawmaker Takes Up Teaching Appointment In Secondary School by sreamsense: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is good, but always surround yourself with security whenever you go out there to teach because Ipob/esn may hide somewhere to kidnap or attack him. Those bastard Ipob/esn don't respect anybody, they kill igwe, LGA chairman, rich and poor just because of useless biafra that has no clear direction or mission.

(1) (Reply)

UNN Fresh Graduate Attacked, Killed En Route To Jos / OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM AND NEPA, WHAT IS THE DIFFRENCE? / Greatest Abusites. Abu Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.