Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu (2375 Views)

My Renewed Hope Is Gone- Seun Osewa, Nairaland Owner Cry Out / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by EmekaMD(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ubgvi3zLMeKeTN1GVVccvAYjNKFPgsRJ6ZQLqA7Ntzv6rs5PiL5HXTPq1BQr95szl&id=608949254

Their division will not work this time.

The owner of naira land, after collecting alert from APC, tried to play their usual game of division but a Northerner was already waiting with an appropriate clapback, forcing the ut0b0 of a guy to delete his tweet.

I've said it before and it bears repeating now, 2023 is not for cashtivists masquerading as activists. The earlier they come to terms with this reality, the better for them.

Nigerians are now wiser.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by EmekaMD(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seun Osewa
mynd44

please move this to front page i want to check something

I will not beat you I promise

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by PresidObi: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2022

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Epic clapback.

21 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by SWATMan: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Forcing Seun the utobo to delete his tweets grin tongue

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by longetivity(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Make everybody get lost
Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why is Seun so silly?

I never knew the chauvinistic part of him until he decided to sign up a twitter account. In a generation when Nigeria is supposed to be talking about uniting, he continues to act out his low bandwidth of consciousness.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seun is a serial troublemaker and instigator on Twitter �. He likes gbasgbos but he’ll be forming in his own forum

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dunce bitch osewa

27 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
To imagine that I felt this Seun was a stable character before says alot...

How can people be this dirty inside and yet they claim they wanna grow?

May whatever you believe in pity your soul... because you lack humanity and no atom of sanity in this dirty tweet...

Who has used LindaIkeji blog? How informative is it? And do they have dirty contents as Nairaland?

I think if Seun is this dirty, then there's no hope for Nairaland...maybe I need to consider quitting the forum finally...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Mstick: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ogugua na you do this one. Since that pretty light skinned Igbo lady rejected him over 5 years now he's still in severe pains.

20 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Seun is a serial troublemaker and instigator on Twitter �. He likes gbasgbos but he’ll be forming in his own forum

Quit pontificating the obvious...

This is about pure hate mongering...

Seun is a tribalistic sadist as shown in that tweet...No other side to it...You can't get a dirty water in a clean pot...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by etrange: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Politics isn't my thing, so I try to stay away from it. But the truth is, the kind of posts made by the owner of Nairaland is deeply saddening and I'm saying this from a place of love. Seun is in a position to foster peace and unity in the already divided Nigeria, but for some reasons, he has chosen to enforce the division/hate instead. Given that he's got an ultimate control over this platform, such an attitude makes it easy to believe anyone that says the moderators have a bias against certain tribes. I hope he gives this a thought at least.

21 Likes

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Fkmodhi: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Y’all expect the coward mods to be on rampage banning but we don’t care fvck y’all....

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by ScamHunter: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
What an upper cut. I've always said that Yoruba Muslims are Nigeria's problem. Not the Christians, not the Northerners but Yoruba tribalists. The same people would say Igbo are only in SE when it pleases them but when they want to market their hate for Igbo, Nzeogwu, a SS man from Delta State becomes Igbo.
These same Yoruba are the ones singing that Igbo cannot become president in their own country, yet they're the first to jubilate when secessionists in Igbo land are killed by the military.

They're the same people that call Igbo haters, but even with their deadened consciences, they know that what gives them relevance and a sense of existence is marketing their hatred for Igbo. Nothing would give the typical Yoruba Muslim happiness than seeing other tribes hate Ndigbo the way they do. What I find amusing is that when you meet them in real life in the marketplaces, they wouldn't mind rolling on the floor for the Igbo man they hate juts because they need your money.

I'll say that the Yoruba agenda against the rest of the South is clear enough. Submission to the north as much as they can just to eat up the crumbs of Nigeria that falls off the crude oil table because they're aware that just like the North, the wealth being stolen and squandered doesn't belong to them. Look no further for the reason for their hatred for Jonathan in 2015 and Obi in 2022. Their policy is simple: sell the south for our interests only.

A pity their wicked alliance with the north against the rest of the South is crumbling before their eyes. The hypocrisy of Seun, the Nairaland owner is a reflection of the typical Yoruba Muslim. The good news is that the Christians among them are waking up from their deceit of religion not being a cause for division among Yoruba. At least the hijab crisis has shown the ChristianYoruba how they're being bought and sold by Yoruba Muslims.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by holatin(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
until you realize nobody is a victim. we all villian one way or the other

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Born2Breed(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Paretomaster1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seun is right na..... Even though the Northerners dont hold the atrocities of the Igbos to heart...

What is annoying is the Igbos playing the victim mentality.... Seun is absolutely right...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Karemarealty288(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Y’all expect the coward mods to be on rampage banning but we don’t care fvck y’all....

Seun is a very snile tribal bingo.......make them ban me.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Abdu81: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
The useless seun is terrible and dangerous.

The north understands their game, tribalism is not working this time.

Shame on all you including your tribalist dying god tinubu, shame.

Thanks the present day Nigerian youths, thanks again and again for outgrowing tribalism and ethnicity.

You are the golden generation.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Kingspin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Shame on the owner of Nairaland
You people are the problem of Nigeria today.

See how you ended up disgracing yourself. A man with zero integrity

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Perfectbeing(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
See people that were supporting Professor Uju for wishing the late queen an excruciating death. People that didn't condemn her for reopening old wounds that happened more than half a century ago.
They are now disguising as Northerners to condemn Seun.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by JoeyNaza: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Look at this effeminate Seun embarrassing himself.

Wow just wow.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Perfectbeing(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
AstraDroid:
Why is Seun so silly?

I never knew the chauvinistic part of him until he decided to sign up a twitter account. In a generation when Nigeria is supposed to be talking about uniting, he continues to act out his low bandwidth of consciousness.
I bet you were part of those people that praised Nnamdi Kanu for "uniting" Nigeria before his arrest.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Bendeco02: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seun na pure mumu... Thank God they are showing everyone their true color.

Accommodating and suphiscated tribe.

Why deleting the post? The Hausa guy just finished him.

Trying to remind and divide the northerners against voting Obi because of civil war that happened over 50 years ago but Nigerians can vote Atiku, fulani man with current herdsmen attacks. Average yoruba way of reasoning.

This is one of the reason am always careful with average yoruba man, they're deceitful... Going by his logic, northerners don't suppose to vote any Igbo man because of Nzeogwu but he never asked fulanis to beg Nigerians for the herdsmen attacks which his tribe is also a victim.

Igbos should know their true enemy.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Bobloco: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seun has practically lost his mind

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by JoeyNaza: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
See people that were supporting Professor Uju for wishing the late queen an excruciating death. People that didn't condemn her for reopening old wounds that happened more than half a century ago.
They are now disguising as Northerners to condemn Seun.

Must you guys be dense. No wonder, Agbado is said to be poisonous to the mind.

Queen Elizabeth was part of whatever Uju was angry about.

Peter Obi and 70% of SE were below 18 then so where is their role in an " alleged " tribal coup.

Was the Yoruba guy that participate in the coup also an Igbo. Use brain

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Must you guys be dense. No wonder, Agbado is said to be poisonous to the mind.

Queen Elizabeth was part of whatever Uju was angry about.

Peter Obi and 70% of SE were below 18 then so where is their role in an " alleged " tribal coup.

Was the Yoruba guy that participate in the coup also an Igbo. Use brain
Igbos like Ike Nwachukwu fought on the side of Nigeria during the civil war. From the logic of your last sentence, it means the war was never between Nigeria VS Igbos because Igbos also fought on Nigeria's side.

Re: Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I bet you were part of those people that praised Nnamdi Kanu for "uniting" Nigeria before his arrest.

Silly you

Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election Revealed---prophecy / Watch The Moment Afenifere Leader Arrived Obi's Rally In Ibadan / We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC