Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Qur'an And Arabic Teacher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qur'an And Arabic Teacher (112 Views)

Arabic Controversy: CAN Youth Wing Commends JAMB / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic / Arabic Teacher Is Needed In Jikwoyi Beside Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an And Arabic Teacher by Truthful00001(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Assalaamu'alaikum

I'm a Qur'an and Arabic Teacher based in Abuja.

I have gathered some experience in the field of teaching Qur'an and Arabic over the years

If you wish to avail your wards (even yourself) the opportunity to know how to recite/memorize The Glorious Qur'an and understand the language of Qur'an, look no further, you are now at the right place.

We are readily available to taking you or your wards home lessons on Qur'an (Hurūf, Tajweed etc) and Arabic (Imlaa, al-I'raab etc).

If you are interested in our service, contact me through my signature or through PM.

BaarakaLlaahu feekum.
Re: Qur'an And Arabic Teacher by Truthful00001(m): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2023
We are available

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing / Amazing Job In A Real Estate Company In Lekki With Great Incentives And Privileg / How To Land Your Dream Job In Lagos: A Comprehensive Guide For New Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.