Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari (318 Views)

Shehu Shagari: Why Nigeria Will Miss Ex-president โ€“ Gov Okowa / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2023
I realy miss Buhari pls he should come back oh, he should come and continue ruling us pls, a half of a bread is better than none sad Me i don't no what this shege mutum is doing in aso rock o how will i be living in nouth that things are still a little bit cheap under buhari, and be buying fuel 600, me i realy Miss Ex President Buhari i swear, i pray that allah see us through from this wickednes.
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by PlayMaker14: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2023
You and Sarki.

Don't bring Allah into this.

Allah gave y'all brains, but hatred for the other tribes made y'all exchange the brain for Awara.

2 Likes

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You and Sarki.

Don't bring Allah into this.

Allah gave y'all brains, but hatred for the other tribes made y'all exchange the brain for Awara.

i did not vote that man i swear. only few did in my PU. buth how he won the PU is a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2023
All this lazy fucktads that are useless to the society and cannot do anything reasonable with there lives other than crying and wailing.
Don't seat up and get something doing and be living in the past. Hunger will just kill you and you die malnourished for nothing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by PlayMaker14: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Antimandatethie:

i did not vote that man i swear. only few did in my PU. buth how he won the PU is a miracle.
There's nothing like Miracle....

He bought those people.

Instead of missing Buhari who was a first class failure and E-diot, channel this emotion to the Judiciary, and incase there's a rerun, sensitize your people to vote credible leaders irrespective of tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
All this lazy fucktads that are useless to the society and cannot do anything reasonable with there lives other than crying and wailing.
Don't seat up and get something doing and the living in the past. Hunger will just kill you and you die malnourished for nothing

don't come here and yarn rubish. just tell me which job one can do without loosing more than he can gain with that his stupid taxes.

2 Likes

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by NewDea4: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2023
At least Buhari was wise enough to leave the subsidy intact even though he spent eight years robbing us blind. How does Nigeria survive this drug-addled retรคrd? A half-senile, thieving Buhari is 2X better than someone who pisses himself because he's high out of his senses from morning till night
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:

He bought those people.

Instead of missing Buhari who was a first class failure and E-diot, channel this emotion to the Judiciary, and incase there's a rerun, sensitive your people to vote credible leaders irrespective of tribe or religion.

all my prayers is let be rerun.
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Ola9ja23: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Headless mobs done dey cry already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€

You will not see them discussing how to emancipate themselves from 21 century slavery from Findlan commander.

No pain no gain.

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Antimandatethie(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2023
NewDea4:
At least Buhari was wise enough to leave the subsidy intact even though he spent eight years robbing us blind. How does Nigeria survive this drug-addled retรคrd? A half-senile, thieving Buhari is 2X better than someone who pisses himself because he's high out of his senses from morning till night

i regret the day apc start ruling this country.
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by F117nighthawk: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Who will miss a disaster, clueless and the dullest person ever to lead nigeria.a man who never complete a single project under him in 8yrs?when I say complete,I mean 100% completion,not all those scam face saving half done project they will come and commission and fool naija people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Sharpsharp00123: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:

He bought those people.

Instead of missing Buhari who was a first class failure and E-diot, channel this emotion to the Judiciary, and incase there's a rerun, sensitize your people to vote credible leaders irrespective of tribe or religion.
only igbos Miss buhari

They are confused lots, they have transferred their hate for buhari to Tinubu
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Sharpsharp00123: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Who will miss a disaster, clueless and the dullest person ever to lead nigeria.a man who never complete a single project under him in 8yrs?when I say complete,I mean 100% completion,not all those scam face saving half done project they will come and commission and fool naija people
only confused igbos miss him

They think they are doing it to spite yorubas
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by PlayMaker14: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
only igbos Miss buhari

They are confused lots, they have transferred their hate for buhari to Tinubu
Wait, is it that an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom? Why this nasty obsession?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Sharpsharp00123: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Wait, it that an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom? Why this nasty obsession?
are u not Igbo?

Oya deny your forefathers
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by PlayMaker14: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
are u not Igbo?

Oya deny your forefathers
Is it that an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom for you to be obsessed with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by helinues: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Buhari or Jubril?

undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Zupay: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2023
F117nighthawk:

Thread softly, It is Manna's Sai Baba you are insulting!
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Sharpsharp00123: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Is it that an Igbo man is having sexual affairs with your mom for you to be obsessed with them?
are u Igbo or not?

I am a proud Yoruba boy ooo

Are u Igbo or not?
Re: Beside Me Who Again Miss Ex President Buhari by Sharpsharp00123: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2023
helinues:
Buhari or Jubril?

undecided embarassed
donโ€™t mind those confused souls

(1) (Reply)

Zainab M. Musawa: The Hidden Treasure / Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi / Sia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.