Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi (323 Views)

"I Am Very Confident In President Bola Tinubu’s Possibilities" - Oyeniyi Daniel / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? / LASTMA, 7UP Officials Clash As Ambode Is Stuck In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by floret23(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2023
It’s does looks like the current Nigeria Federal Government is stuck and short of exclusive Ideas in terms of making policies to cushion the effect of subsidy removal upon the lamentation of average Nigerians. The body language of the FG towards this effect was sort of government who lost their goals and apparently don’t know the next line of action or where to turn to,obviously confused.

The last National Economic council meeting led by the Vice President,Sen.kashim Shettima was more of reviewing the last administration of President Muhammadu Buhari on National social register, it’s as always clear to any conscious minded Nigerians that the National social register managed by former Minister of Humanitarian affairs, Sadiya Umar Farouq was a scheme that lack integrity test,fraudulently designed for corruption and mostly benefited by northerns.

At the NEC meeting,Governor of Anambra state,Prof. Soludo share expressly the reasons why National social register use under yesterday administration may not work or Perhaps not give credible result toward what FG is projecting in terms of palliative cash transfer for 12 millions households.

That means Federal Government have to start reviewing National social register that will genuinely compromises the real poor people of Nigeria in other to enjoy further Government benefits beyond present situation and I so much recommend that reviewing such should be done by an independent body. This is going to take nothing less than months,so Nigerians should not expect any palliative in an time soon.

This development have put Nigeria in a worst situation in the sense that FG can’t give a specific date or period as to which this palliative measures will be disburse to Nigerians,while citizens continue to undergo hardship day-in-day-out.

You will agree with me that sometimes this week FG withdrew the policy of 8k palliative as a result of outcry of Nigerians,Fast forward to last night during an interview session with Governor Sule of nasarawa state,he said the policy was not withdrew in totality because Nigeria Governors who were present in the last NEC meeting are still contemplating on the proposed amount or lesser but comes with other packages.

Nigerians should be aware that the fuel price will still goes up,most definitely,Nigeria Government don’t have the power to regulate the fuel price again,it determined by marketers and world market. It is important for Nigerians and government should seriously look for better alternatives for petrol.

Here is my recommendation,why can’t FG put all resources together to revamp Kaduna and Jos refineries,if Nigeria stop importing fuel,the price will be automatically be affordable and pocket friendly coupled with new Dangote refinery.

Secondly,Nigeria government needs a strong data base of it own citizens that will be constantly updated in terms of death and birth records,it a matter of importance.president Tinubu should make sure that the set of individuals that will make up the federal cabinet should be the people who can think out of box,also can provide both short and long term solution to this economic mess.

Security challenges is another Waterloo forthcoming,Nigeria police force has put it out there few days ago that it impossible for them to operate their operational and patrol vehicles nationwide because of hike in fuel price,Nigeria is on gunpowder.

If your are still supporting this Government or preaching patient at this time on their inability to make policies to reduce hardship and suffering of Nigerians,it does seem you don’t know what is ahead,God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria is just a proclamation,Leadership of the country needs to swift to action. Orun yaa bo .......!

Timileyin Oyeniyi
*July 22,2023*
Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by Paperwhite(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Everyone of them who had a hand in enthroning this evil of a government will surely suffer it. Palliatives I hear? What will 8k do you? Are you crazy? What have tradermoni achieved? Tinubu is just a first class economic illiterate and wastage. He was venerated by myopic zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by SpatialKing(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2023
Exactly

Someone that is confused already...

Give me power!
Give me power!!
Is my turn
Is my turn
Now you have it and you become totally confused and
already following Buhari's part..

No strategy
No direction
No blueprint
No pathways

Is not about hitting the ground running
The question is which direction are you running to.

Is not by signing Bills and laws up and down like is a Sign-A-ton

Do you have the resources and necessary data to implement?

5 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tinubu never planned to have any ideas for this country.

What else do you expect from a druggie that loots and going about doing photoshoot? Theres nothing honourable about a criminal.

Next.

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by LagosFirstSon: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
We warned Nigerians about Tinubu the same way we warned them about Buhari but Nigerians hate to live a good life. They like someone that will bring more poverty into their lives because of tribe and ethnicity.

Tinubu despite all the damning allegations and evidences hanging on his neck, should be in prison and not aso rock . But Nigerians like to suffer that's why they voted for a drug baron

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
The drug zaddy and his masturbation crew will burn this nation to the ground with their gross incompetence.

A Leopard they say can never change its spots.

4 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by lordkush: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
I wonder how these agbado scums who come online to defend the mandate thief think ? Such idiots.

Neck pressing will not stop till the cocain snifer returns the stolen mandate.

3 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by Urheadmaster(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Helinues will soon invade this thread with his venom of hate speech and tribal slots tongue
Paperwhite:
Everyone of them who had a hand in enthroning this evil of a government will surely suffer it. Palliatives I hear? What will 8k do you? Are you crazy? What have tradermoni achieved? Tinubu is just a first class economic illiterate and wastage. He was venerated by myopic zombies.

1 Like

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by limeta(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
The foundation is wack
Nothing any body can do to save the house
Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by SmartPolician: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Paperwhite:

I wanted to use my 8k to buy another bottle of perfume - which I usually buy 8k - until the dealer told me it's now 9500 due to inflation. That means the palliative cannot even buy me a bottle of cologne grin

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by NOwazobia: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
All the propaganda they started with, has now fallen flat...

I told them that propaganda can only last too long, but it's effect is better imagine, than experience

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives: Tinubu Is Stuck And Short Of Exclusive Ideas - Timileyin Oyeniyi by Kukutente23: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
He built Lagos with 8k too
And used 8k to buy his slaves therein
That's why he goes about with a cap bearing 8

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti Sacks 2,300 Ghost Workers in abia / This Fact Should Shutup Those Who Say Government Can't Do Business / Tinubu Appoints Okun, 2 Others Customs Dcgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.