Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Only Valid Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Valid Religion (494 Views)

Valid Questions To Expose World’s Number One False Religion / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2023
The only valid religion

If people want a religion then there can be a religion as rigid and ridiculous as it can get but with only one rule. 'Never treat a human being the way you will not like to be treated and if you see anybody breaking this rule, try your best to make them pay to thesame degree by which they erred'. This is the only valid religion. IFA is not a religion as it is not rigid and ridiculous and if you ask one question two times you will not get the same answer just as is the case with anybody using language. Any other religion following rules different from what I have stated are bad religions especially if they are threatening unbelievers with hell fire.

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

The only valid religion

If people want a religion then there can be a religion as rigid and ridiculous as it can get but with only one rule. 'Never treat a human being the way you will not like to be treated and if you see anybody breaking this rule, try your best to make them pay to thesame degree by which they erred'. This is the only valid religion. IFA is not a religion as it is not rigid and ridiculous and if you ask one question two times you will not get the same answer just as is the case with anybody using language. Any other religion following rules different from what I have stated are bad religions especially if they are threatening unbelievers with hell fire.

I agree completely with the first but i totally disagree with the second! smiley
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:
The only valid religion

Yh, I agreed with you up to the point of 'hell fire'

Let me paraphrase your religion... "Love your neighbor as yourself". That's from the Bible.
And yes, that was what Christianity was meant to be, before all these corrupt practices of our times.
That was the one specific Law that out Jesus Christ gave us... The other laws will automatically fall in place when you do that.

Sadly, hell fire was created for the devil and his angels...
You act like the devil, you end up with him... You act like your God ("God is love" ), you end up with Him. It's pretty straightforward.
And somehow, I don't think hell fire is a place of eternal burning forever and ever and ever... It's just a place where you "receive punishments according to the sins you committed", cos obviously, we Christians weren't meant to be the ones who punish our wrongdoers

See how you just phrased the true version of Christianity unknowingly... Too bad people accept to see the corrupt part of things, without checking to see what the original should have looked like.

So my conclusion, Christianity is just common sense (I've always said this). Forget the people that try to make it seem like 'religious rites'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2023
preciousee17:

Let me paraphrase your religion... "Love your neighbor as yourself". That's from the Bible.
And yes, that was what Christianity was meant to be, before all these corrupt practices of our times.
That was the one specific Law that out Jesus Christ gave us... The other laws will automatically fall in place when you do that.

You act like the devil, you end up with him... You act like your God ("God is love" ), you end up with Him. It's pretty straightforward.
And somehow, I don't think hell fire is a place of eternal burning forever and ever and ever... It's just a place where you "receive punishments according to the sins you committed", cos obviously, we Christians weren't meant to be the ones who punish our wrongdoers

See how you just phrased the true version of Christianity unknowingly... Too bad people accept to see the corrupt part of things, without checking to see what the original should have looked like.

So my conclusion, Christianity is just common sense (I've always said this). Forget the people that try to make it seem like 'religious rites'.

AdventHero:
The entirety of God's laws can be summarized in one word: "Love." The Ten Commandments of God are a revelation of His will and the transcript of His character. The law of God is righteous because God is righteous. He is loving and just, and so are His laws.

One random OP just confirms what I say
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2023
preciousee17:

I can't love anybody like myself. Bi Ina ba gbon Jo ni to gbon Jo omo Eni ti Ara Eni la Koko gbon
Re: The Only Valid Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

I can't love anybody like myself. Bi Ina ba gbon Jo ni to gbon Jo omo Eni ti Ara Eni la Koko gbon

You don't understand the rule, love your neighbour like yourself is exactly what you have included in your own rule.

Would you appreciate if someone comes to your rescue after escaping from the same trouble in which you are?

Of course the one helping must have helped himself FIRST before coming to your rescue.

That's the practical application of the rule!
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand the rule, love your neighbour like yourself is exactly what you have included in your own rule.

Would you appreciate if someone comes to your rescue after escaping from the same trouble in which you are?

Of course the one helping must have helped himself FIRST before coming to your rescue.

That's the practical application of the rule!

You don't understand. I love myself more than other people. Not equally
Re: The Only Valid Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

You don't understand. I love myself more than other people. Not equally
Of course you can't love others equally nah but you will strive to save them if that's what you expected them to do for you in return.

That's the practical application of the rule! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you can't love others equally nah but you will strive to save them if that's what you expected them to do for you in return.

That's the practical application of the rule! smiley

Because God programmed you to love yourself more is why love your neighbor as your self is invalid. You need ego to be a human
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

I think it's hard to understand some sentences on a first glance cheesy

lawani:
The only valid religion

'Never treat a human being the way you will not like to be treated and if you see anybody breaking this rule, try your best to make them pay to thesame degree by which they erred'.

What you wrote in bold means:

• Do you want to be ignored if you are begging on the street? If no, then don't treat people like that.
• Do you want to be scammed into paying high fees for job applications and other important stuff like that? If no, then don't treat people like that.
• Would you love someone to give you food at the point that you are dying from hunger? If yes, then treat people like that.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" means:

• Give to beggars cos you won't love to be ignored whenever you beg.
• Don't scam people cos you won't love to be scammed.
• Give to be hungry cos you won't love to be ignored when hungry.

They are totally the same — defined from different points of views...

Again, common sense there. People will call it karma and other related names, but once 'Christianity' is mentioned, they'll start imagining those rude counterfeit religious versions and they'll totally dis-accept what they had previously accepted.
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

Because God programmed you to love yourself more is why love your neighbor as your self is invalid. You need ego to be a human

Is 'ego' not equal to pride? shocked
Don't be deceived, "Pride goes before a fall"...
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
preciousee17:

I think it's hard to understand some sentences on a first glance cheesy

What you wrote in bold means:

• Do you want to be ignored if you are begging on the street? If no, then don't treat people like that.
• Do you want to be scammed into paying high fees for job applications and other important stuff like that? If no, then don't treat people like that.
• Would you love someone to give you food at the point that you are dying from hunger? If yes, then treat people like that.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" means:

• Give to beggars cos you won't love to be ignored whenever you beg.
• Don't scam people cos you won't love to be scammed.
• Give to be hungry cos you won't love to be ignored when hungry.

They are totally the same — defined from different points of views...

Again, common sense there. People will call it karma and other related names, but once 'Christianity' is mentioned, they'll start imagining those rude counterfeit religious versions and they'll totally dis-accept what they had previously accepted.

People who beg as a profession are scammers and a number of Hausa who do that are millionaires far richer than those giving them money. Begging on the streets should be banned and people compelled to live in dignity.

On agents scamming people, it is the fault of people paying them. They obviously made the money in a wrong way. You only lose money permanently that you never deserved.

Nobody has ever died of hunger where other human beings live. People die of hunger only during famines.

Life is a balancing act and since we are not computers then everything has to be case by case. I however reiterate that Love your neighbor as yourself is a tool of brainwashing and you have to love yourself more than other people and treat others fairly and attack those who don't is the only valid religion. Am I clear?
Re: The Only Valid Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
That's not how God created us in fact it's the other way around, we are supposed to lay down our lives in order to save our neighbours if it's the way God created us. Genesis 1:16

Remember what Adam did immediately he heard that Eve has eating from the forbidden fruit? He was prepared to die with his partner!

Whereas what he supposed to do is wait for God to see if there's any way forward to save his wife instead he was prepared to face the same consequence as long as he will die with his partner!
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

People who beg as a profession are scammers and a number of Hausa who do that are millionaires far richer than those giving them money. Begging on the streets should be banned and people compelled to live in dignity.

On agents scamming people, it is the fault of people paying them. They obviously made the money in a wrong way. You only lose money permanently that you never deserved.

Nobody has ever died of hunger where other human beings live. People die of hunger only during famines.

Life is a balancing act and since we are not computers then everything has to be case by case. I however reiterate that Love your neighbor as yourself is a tool of brainwashing and you have to love yourself more than other people and treat others fairly and attack those who don't is the only valid religion. Am I clear?

Yes sir, you are clear! grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by Maynman: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2023
preciousee17:

Is 'ego' not equal to pride? shocked
Don't be deceived, "Pride goes before a fall"...
No, ego is not equal to pride. Pride is EXCESSIVE.
Like he said you need ego to be human.

When you feel ashamed or praised, which part of your body do you think is feeling it?

When you tell another person “i love you”, the “i” is the ego.

Only a mad man has no ego.

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:

When you feel ashamed or praised, which part of your body do you think is feeling it?

I understand you now.

This, "I love you" example is not sitting well sha but I get the point. Issorite.
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
preciousee17:

I understand you now.

This, "I love you" example is not sitting well sha but I get the point. Issorite.

It is the best example. Our ego is fragile
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:

Some mad people may have excessive ego which sometimes is the cause of their insanity

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by Maynman: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

Some mad people may have excessive ego which sometimes is the cause of their insanity
The cause of insanity is unawareness.
Mad people are unaware just like adam and eve before they ate the apple, once they ate it, what was the first thing they did?

Ego means mind.
Mad people are out of their mind.
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:

The cause of insanity is unawareness.
Mad people are unaware just like adam and eve before they ate the apple, once they ate it, what was the first thing they did?

Ego means mind.
Mad people are out of their mind.

What of insane people that were never diagnosed?. There is nobody without psychiatric issues. Ideology alone is a psychiatric disorder and we all are blown by bias. Mohammed was insane to believe he is the last prophet yet he was undiagnosed and many today act exactly like him and are suffering from the same insanity.
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Maynman: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

What of insane people that were never diagnosed?. There is nobody without psychiatric issues. Ideology alone is a psychiatric disorder and we all are blown by bias. Mohammed was insane to believe he is the last prophet yet he was undiagnosed and many today act exactly like him and are suffering from the same insanity.
So believers are mad people?
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:

So believers are mad people?

Religion is a psychiatric disorder. If you are a psychiatrist you will understand. Before religion no one on Earth will tell a fellow man that his way of worship is wrong and when you meet foreigners speaking a different language you fully expect a new perspective on theology unlike nowadays that people want to save people. It is madness believe me
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Maynman: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

Religion is a psychiatric disorder. If you are a psychiatrist you will understand. Before religion no one on Earth will tell a fellow man that his way of worship is wrong and when you meet foreigners speaking a different language you fully expect a new perspective on theology unlike nowadays that people want to save people. It is madness believe me
Alright.

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by MightySparrow: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I agree completely with the first but i totally disagree with the second! smiley

What is the second?
Re: The Only Valid Religion by vdestro: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:
The only valid religion

The bold is exactly what hellfire is about. It is to catch those who escaped your "making them pay to the same degree"

1 Like

Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
vdestro:

The bold is exactly what hellfire is about. It is to catch those who escaped your "making them pay to the same degree"

Hell fire is infinite punishment for a finite misdemeanor and no rational person not to talk of God will set up such an institution
Re: The Only Valid Religion by vdestro: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

Hell fire is infinite punishment for a finite misdemeanor and no rational person not to talk of God will set up such an institution

Infinite because they have to pay to the same degree for each and every do, as you have said. So you see, you have nothing to say.
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:
IFA is not a religion as it is not rigid and ridiculous and if you ask one question two times you will not get the same answer just as is the case with anybody using language.
Any other religion following rules different from what I have stated are bad religions especially if they are threatening unbelievers with hell fire.
If, according to you, IFA offers no truths, of what value is it to anyone then? undecided

2. So, you are in fact convinced that there are good and bad religions then, but can you give an example or a good religion?. undecided
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:

See why I hate arguments? People refuse to accept the logical things that Christians say about their beliefs and instead accept the ones that sound more illogical.

Didn't I just point out to you that hellfire is not a place of 'infinite' punishment?

preciousee17:

And somehow, I don't think hell fire is a place of eternal burning forever and ever and ever... It's just a place where you "receive punishments according to the sins you committed", cos obviously, we Christians weren't meant to be the ones who punish (revenge) our wrongdoers

Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If, according to you, IFA offers no truths, of what value is it to anyone then? undecided

2. So, you are in fact convinced that there are good and bad religions then, but can you give an example or a good religion?. undecided

The word of Ifa never passes without coming to pass. Where did I say Ifa offers no truth? I said Ifa is not a religion. Ifa is used to answer questions that could otherwise not have been answerable
Re: The Only Valid Religion by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
lawani:
■ The word of Ifa never passes without coming to pass. Where did I say Ifa offers no truth?
■ I said Ifa is not a religion. Ifa is used to answer questions that could otherwise not have been answerable
If you ask the same question twice and you get a different response each time, chances are at least 50% that either one or both responses are false. undecided

2. I get what you said of IFA not being a religion and all. What I am asking if of what real value is it to anyone? What are some examples of these questions that without IFA are otherwise unanswerable? undecided
Re: The Only Valid Religion by lawani: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you ask the same question twice and you get a different response each time, chances are at least 50% that either one or both responses are false. undecided

2. I get what you said of IFA not being a religion and all. What I am asking if of what real value is it to anyone? What are some examples of these questions that without IFA are otherwise unanswerable? undecided

Let me give you an example.
Letter of the year for the globe received at Oke Igeti said Ogunda Ose meaning a conquest will lead to creation/new beginning/clearing of the way etc.

Letter of the year received at Oke itase said Irosun Osa for the globe which means conflict will lead to blessings.

It is left to you to take one, take the two or take another reading but the oracle does not like to be nagged just like anybody and if you ask a third time you will get a different answer which is why when consulting the oracle, pray carefully and generate the codes only once for one query and that first one is the most valid though any cast is also another perspective of what will happen. That is how it works

Otherwise unanswerable questions are questions like

What is the destiny of this new born?
What kind of King will this person make by character?
How will this journey be?.
There are a million and one such questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Are Not Going Well With Us - Happie Boiz Cries Out To OPM / A Seed Has Been Planted In The World... A Bad Seed / New Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.