Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Business Can One Start With 3m In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 3m In Nigeria. (106 Views)

What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With 3m In Nigeria. by anyination: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Good day brothers and sisters..
I just want to inquire to whom ever that's experience..
I have been able to save up some money(3m) through doing some hard labor jobs.
Seriously the jobs is telling on my body.,right now would like to start up any business.
Pls is thr any good business one might start up with 3m here in Nigeria?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 3m In Nigeria. by Wodu89: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Plastic drinks supply depot joined with wholesale stocking of provisions

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Money Online / SMM Panel One - Empower Your Social Media Presence / I Have Special Rate For The Following!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.