Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452341 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by July21(f): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2010
I work for MoboFree.com - emotions based mobile social network. MoboFree has a lot of usual features, like dating, downloads, chat, forum, contests with prizes. But also it has very specific and unique emotions-related features.
And of course, project is totally free for users.
Re: Introduce Your Business by flakkydudu(f): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2010
Are you thinking of the stress of going to pick out items intended for souvenirs for your party guests,for your corporate clieants and customers in your organisation or you know someone who is?(even as the year is rounding up,we can handle the purchasing,printing,packaging and delivery tasks invovled in the distribution of your organisation end of year gifts to all your clients and customers)we can handle this for you so you could concretrate on other issues and you can be sure we've got good taste for such items.
We also take care of your kiddies party packs so you don't have to worry about where you can get the toys and the candies.
Re: Introduce Your Business by aderico: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2010
INTRODUCTION LETTER

We hereby use this medium to formally introduce our services and products.
We are a registered limited liability company established to deliver quality large format digital prints that satisfy our clients’ expectations promptly.
We are capable of carrying out all facets of design, printing and installation of all categories of print material such as Self Adhesive Vinyl (SAV), Flex, Backlit, Mesh, Window graphics, Flag, wristband, t-shirts, posters and fliers.

We are fully equipped to print billboards of all sizes, banners, wall drapes, vehicle branding and other point of sale materials using one of the best large format digital printing machines.
We also have good quality roll up stands at affordable prices

Some of our clients apart from private individuals are; Promasidor, Smart Mark, Lagos State Government, Media Reach,Nestle, etc

Re: Introduce Your Business by samsoft(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2010
Earn 120% on every investment with short term and 150% on a long term, this is an incredible investment you can make alot of money from this, 6% on referral

You may contact me if you want to know more forexdollar4me@gmail.com

http://www.unitetrade.com/?ref=samsoft
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tunisque(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
Have a permanent financial leverage, invest in real estate, invest here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html#msg6992950
Re: Introduce Your Business by buffnaija: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
If you are looking for authentic human hair indian full and front lace wigs at a good price , contact me at buffblaze@gmail.com
I am an wholesaler looking for retailers.
Re: Introduce Your Business by lomolink(m): 1:41am On Oct 23, 2010
Nigeria's Web Portal

Check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/LomoLink
Re: Introduce Your Business by Awaitingdoc(m): 4:10am On Oct 23, 2010
For your cheap bulk hard cover binding contact 08058993660. Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by dabeejayz: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2010
AUTO CAD AND REVIT TRAINING
GET THE IN DEPTH TRAINING OF DESIGN SOFTWARES AT THE BEST PRICES EVER. GENERATE YOUR MODELS (FURNITURE OF ALL TYPES). FOR ARCHITECTS, INTERIOR DESIGNER AND FURNITURE MAKERS. FOR ENQUIRIES CALL 08033750623.
Re: Introduce Your Business by hotpot(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2010
Events and wedding Planner

D'vale Events Management is a full service company that provides complete consulting services. Our service enable us to find the best Venue ,Music, Audio, Video and Sound, Bridal and Wedding outfits, Make over, Caterers, Rental Services, Cake Decorator, Venue Decorators, Photographer’s Mc’s, Limousine/Transportation anything else you may fancy. We are passionate about sourcing the best service .We endeavour to keep our service miles to a minimum and support, we hire seating for hundreds of people order transportation for guest we also find venue that’s affordable ‘Scratch of the above’. Our consultants are experienced and dedicated professionals with many years of event planning experience. D'vale Events is unique. We give our clients our undivided attention. We listen to their needs and work with them to create the event of their dreams. Our clients' wishes become our commands. So whether our client wants a Western, African or more traditional wedding, we can help. For Further enquires Please contact via d'vale.events@gmail.com or 08065281085, 07093077233
Re: Introduce Your Business by sundid(m): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2010
We are a POLY PRODUCT manufacturer. We specializes in production and supply of your Pure Water Nylons, Shopping Bags, to mention afew. To contact us Call: Sunday -08023999185, 08067845145.
Thank U.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sundid(m): 1:41am On Oct 24, 2010
We are a POLY PRODUCT manufacturer. We specializes in production and supply of your Pure Water Nylons, Shopping Bags, to mention afew. To contact us Call: Sunday -08023999185, 08067845145.
Thank U.
Re: Introduce Your Business by efedavies: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2010
HI EVERY ONE MY COMPANY IS INTO RENDERING OF SERVICES FOR CLIENT THAT WANT TO DO THERE FURNITURES
WE CUSTOMISE FURNITURES FOR HOME AND OFFICE USE.
THINGS LIKE WARDROBES,KITCHENS,BAR,BED FOR ROOMS,TV STAND,DOORS AND SO MANY MORE
INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE:
CALL ME ON 08038056050
ADDRESS:NO 33 OLANIBI STREET,PAPA AJAO,MUNSHIN,LAGOS

Re: Introduce Your Business by estatemark(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2010
Permit me to introduce our company Miklins & Associates at the time you with our valuable services.

As a firm with over ten years experience in the realestate investment, Property sales, estate management and consultancy, we represent a fast and reliable property finders within and outside Nigeria.

Notable companies and individual have relied on our skill, knowledge, experience and network to find suitable property like warehouse, personal homes, residential and commercial apartment of their choice.

Our staff are always ready to take your request and deliver within the shortest possible time. We can reached through the following:Tel: Do you need a residential/Commercial property to buy or rent in Nigeria, Uk , US and U.A.E, Contact us for a fast and Reliable services like:

1.Estate brokers
2.Property Finders.
3 Mortgage ConsultantsTel: 07036693730, 08026387711, 08099925661Email: info@miklins.com. Website: www.miklins.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by james1(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2010
Hello house.
Our company estuary nigeria.we are estate surveyors,valuers,civil engineers and facility managers.
We have property for sale and lease,high end and budget apartments.

J.James.
Estuary Nigeria,
Ikoyi-lagos.
jumejames@hotmail.com
, For the best bargain's obtainable.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tunisque(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2010
If you haven't invested here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html#msg7000526 you ain't invested at all
Re: Introduce Your Business by greenhope(m): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2010
Greetings

My is Andy Ochumba and I have been in the business of making money online for the past 10 yrs. Presently I am involved with 150fast a USA based company with a program that will change the way of making money online. Because

Everyone MUST Have LEADS and TRAINING to Have Success Online!

This is BRAND NEW AND UNBELIEVABLE!

It goes hand in hand with ANYTHING you are currently doing

You can enjoy a CONTINUOUS stream of $150 payments paid to YOU!!!

An INGENIOUS NEVER BEFORE SEEN
2 x 1 follow your sponsor matrix, Wow!

Sponsor 2 and YOU earn $150 IMMEDIATELY!!!         
When they sponsor their 2---they earn $150 AND       
Automatically come right back to YOU---earning YOU
Another $150---over & over again with NO LIMITS!!!   

YOU are About to Experience the FASTEST
Way to Generate a CONTINUAL
STREAM of $150 Payments Ever Created!!!

Watch the presentation and be prepared to be blown away!             

http://www.150Fast.com/nowyoucan.php

YOU are ABSOLUTELY one of the FIRST to hear about this---everyone         
will be joining---backed by PROFESSIONALS with years of experience---

While taking a tour on http://www.150Fast.com/nowyoucan.php  request for a callback which is a free call and the owners of the company will give you a call

Isn't the internet just AMAZING?! smiley

Be Blessed

Andy Ochumba
Re: Introduce Your Business by FelixDuncan(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2010
im an online marchant, i sell information products and i make money with my pyjamas, everyday, some people in my area call me 19 but i dont care, my conscience is clear and i only know they are ignorant. the internet is so wide that you can virtually make money in any niche.

im so grateful to God !
Re: Introduce Your Business by ellyspeed: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders Stop whatever you are doing right now and take few minutes to digest this information.Consider yourself lucky to be reading this information at this time of the year. Many have searched for a down-to-earth mentor like me who is ready and willing to reveal secrets to financial independence without charging money. If you doubt me, read my weekly column in Tribune every Saturday.
Click on the below website

http://www.workit.ewebsite.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by wise3g(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2010
Globalpower (HK) Technology Ltd,.
wholesale cellphones,laptops, and the electronics.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Rekeb: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2010
You can visit my blog http://www.investornigeria.com/ where I scribble my thoughts on Nigeria investing. You can also drop your thoughts on Nigeria business opportunities there if you wish.

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by princeaded(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2010
IF YOU NEED SCHENGEN VISA THAT WILL ENBALE YOU ENTER 26 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE,SOUTH AFRICA VISA,DUBAI VISA.PLS CALL 07033307912 OR EMAIL-prince_adedeji@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by EDIPO(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hi All,

NodSMS Technologies is an ICT organisation that offers a wide range of end user applications and solutions to individuals, corporate bodies and governmental bodies.

We offer one of the friendliest and cheapest services as far as bulk messaging is concerned. Our messages terminate on all GSM networks in Nigeria and over 42 countries across the globe.

With us, getting across to a large group of people with information and/or invitations is as easy as the nod of the head.

We also design web sites and other kinds of web application all through embedding APIs on existing websites.

We have a team of dedicated guys who would be at your services anytime you come calling.

For enquiries please call 08033299270,08077682428

Or mail: dipo.elegbede@nodsms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by lomolink(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
We are about to launch Nigeria's biggest online web portal this friday and the demand has been ridiculous. If you have any properties that you would like to be listed here for free please send your email address, 4 pictures,address of the property, price and contact info and email to info@lomolink.com and we will make sure that you are listed.

We are growing our property list so all properties will be considered. The only thing we ask is that you provide PICTURES.

We will be featuring the first 5 posts on our website for free. You will also gain interest in the UK and America right from the word GO!! You post your advert, let us do the rest of the marketing.

Example:

Contact no: 0802 123 4567 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0802 123 4567 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Contact email: intelligentlandlord@yahoo.com
Name: Baba Lagbaja
[image 1] [image 2] [image 3] [image 4]
123 Isheri Road,
Ogba,
Lagos
Rent or Sale?
Price (quoted anually if is for rent even though we know you will as for 2 years!!)
Number of Bedrooms
Incomplete/Complete (Is it ready, or under construction)
Description (here you write whatever you want)

Oya lets gooooo!!! www.lomolink.com

LomoLink.com - When You Need Results
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2010
Doing business on the internet should never be a problem to anyone anymore.
I now offer my verified paypal account for anyone to use.
Send Money
Receive Money
Pay Chinese Merchants
Buy Ebooks etc

I also fund paypal accounts for N175, this is about the cheapest you can get anywhere in Nigeria

Contact me on 08023662352 for further details
Re: Introduce Your Business by zogo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
We offer bulk sms solutions. Everything you need to know about Bulk sms is compilled in my e-book. it cost 1,500 only.
Attached is the e-book cover

To ur success!
Gideon Wealth

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.