Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,953 members, 7,855,855 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (455402 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ellyspee1: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
I am not here to tutor you about what Google Adsense is but I am here to show you how to make money with it where others have failed. When I say failed, I mean people earning as low as $2 per day: that is failure. You should aim higher.

This is how it works for me and it will surely work for you too if you follow my steps.

What You Need To Start:
http://www.workit.ewebsite.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by incomeguru: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
http://www.earningextraincomeguru..com
This blog is all about earning an extra income from the comfort of your home, and many more like, Tips on Quick Ways to Earn Money from Home as well as How to start Earning Extra Income.
Re: Introduce Your Business by flexxydan: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
place orders now for bold 2 blackberry brandnew phone from Uk @65k, tell yr frds and loved ones,brand new hp compaq 2GB @100k,Acer 4GB @120k available call 08036638933
Re: Introduce Your Business by kingsclean: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
We are Kings Will Royal services Ltd,a new cleaning services provider company that renders unique cleaning at a very affordable price. Some of our services include taking care of,

* General Cleaning * Fumigation
* Refurbishment * Window Washing
* Space planning & utilization * Gardens & Landscaping
* Furniture & fittings Cleaning * Environmental & Waste management
* Project management * Training & development
* Complete Floor Care Programs * Carpet Cleaning
* Parking Lot Cleaning * Post Construction Cleaning
* Janitorial Services * Window Washing
* Gutter Cleaning Services,
* Cleaning For Special Events, Concerts and Festivals
* And Much More
You can contact us on
07038990406 or
kings.cleaners@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by wise3g(m): 4:46am On Oct 28, 2010
Globalpower (HK) Technology Ltd,.
the wholesaler of cellphones,laptops,and the electronics.
MSN:sogophone3@hotmail.com
Email:sogophone5@gmail.com
If u are interested in importing form China,u can contact me.
Re: Introduce Your Business by olusegunfa: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
get your free master card on www.freemastercard. co. cc undecided kiss
Re: Introduce Your Business by doespinner: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2010
God bless Naija!

We are a group of network security
contractors specializing in WEBSENSE solutions.

We provide:

INSTANT REMOTE SESSIONS:
You or Your clients can Simply call us and
schedule a remote session to install/fix/configure thier
websense solutions.No need for opening
multiple tickets with the vendor and waite forever for a fix.

V10K INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATIONS:
The websense flagship product,V10K is a powerful network edge
appliance.Using virtualization it incooperates the webfilter/WCG and
network agent powered by XEN technology.
you might not have the inhouse expertise to install/maintain V10k appliances.
Use our below market rate remote session or onsite services and concenstrate on your business of doing business!
Websense V7 and V7.5(TRITON) installations

TRAINING:
You or Your clients might have installed websense solutions but thier IT Dept
lacks the know how to properly maintain the system.
We provide training on best practices and can also get your
engineers certified on websense solutions.

We are UK based but looking for projects (size does not matter) to warrant opening a branch in Nigeria.
Abuja preferrebly lagos

Visit us on www.webzeus.co.uk
email : support@webzeus.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by winnie1989: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2010
www.doudoune-moncler.net the best online shop that can provide high quality moncler femmes products for you to keep warm in cold weather and you can enjoy a happy shopping journey from here.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ZubAli(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2010
FUKDA Launch Worldwide First Hot Swap Push-push Phone.

FUKDA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD just launch 3 Hot swap push-push functions mobile firstly worldwide:

Hot swap push-push 3rd SIM card slot which is convenient for roaming end users to activite 3rd SIM without disassembly battery and back cover; Hot swap push-push 2nd TF card slot which is convenient to allow user's friend to copy any file each other from user's inside memory card; Hot swap push-push 3rd 20*30mm speaker (with BL-5F battery) to enjoy Hi-Fi music, also can use BP-4L high capacity battery.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Djlo2k(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
Am inspired, this is great. smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by olupheramy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
HI,

:DI run a printing business,dealing in all kinds of printing productions like

business cards
hand bills
posters
calenders
gift items
screening (writing on shirts, facecaps etc)
heat transfers e.g pictures on clothes e.t.c

my company is a registered company

HE REIGNS VENTURES
3, PARTY STREET SOMOLU LAGOS.
call me  on [color=#006600]08055973327 or 08030585867

e-mail he_reigns4all@yahoo.com

I also run Airport protocol duties, like Visa,flight booking, boarding of passengers,picking up of passengers just coming into the country to their destinations, hotel booking and reservations e.t.c with a car hire services

ADE OGO-OLUWA CAR HIRE SERVICES
GAT LOCAL TERMINAL BUILDING
MURTALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT IKEJA LAGOS.

I AM AN AIR TRAFFIC ENGINEER, with my office on the 4th floor of the Murtal Muhammed International Airport Terminal Building, Ikeja Lagos
call me  on 08055973327 or 08030585867
e-mail he_reigns4all@yahoo.com

Remain Blessed
He Reigns !!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by OrderBay(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
Shop Online from NIGERIA: OrderBay Christmas Promotion!!

Place an order with OrderBay from November 1st - December 31st and receive 15% Discount on our service fee. Payment can also be made in NAIRA or US Dollars during this period!

Visit us at www.orderbay.com

Regards,

The OrderBay Team
http://www.facebook.com/OrderBay

Re: Introduce Your Business by MiniDee: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2010
RAIDEUS NIG LTD.A design,construction and management company.We do basically a lot.Stock piling,Shore Protection,Tank farms,Fabrication of portar cabins,architectural to structural designs,geotechnical services,haulage. Website still under construction www.raideus.com,info@raideus.com,raideusng@yahoo.com,084-880851.
Re: Introduce Your Business by saniby: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hi guys, We are Rockwell Systems Tech. A company that specializes in providing ICT solutions to Corporate Nigeria.
We provide services in the following areas.
WAN connectivity
LAN infrastructure
Corporate Email installation/configuration - LINUX , WINDOWS
Web Server
Web Applications
Cisco Router configuration/troubleshooting
Wireless networks
Network troubleshooting.

Contact the principal consultant on +234 (0) 8064068383 email saniby@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by MonicaLee: 2:11am On Nov 03, 2010
Hello,everyone. My name is Monica.
We are a professional and client friendly Disk Flour Mill manufacturer. We cater to all scales of businesses from household to industrial sized operations. Among our current range of products is the 9FC series of Disk Flour Mill. This new and improved type of Disk Mill increases output and decreases labor substantially. The 9FC series disk mill feature energy saving, environmentally friendly, high efficiency, and is the ideal option for you.

The 9FC series include the models as follows: 9FC-230; 9FC-320; 9FC-360; 9FC-500; 9FC-600; 9FC-800, among which the 9FC-360; 9FC-500; 9FC-600 and 9FC-800 models have air blower; automatic feeding and unloading equipment.

The 9FC series is based on the older FFC series of Disk Mill which include the FFC 160, FFC 270 and FFC 330 models – all of which we supply.

Our Disk Mill can be used to pulverize corn, soy bean, sorghum, dried sweet potato slices, and soy bean cake.
Our Disk Mill is widely used in the chemical, paper making and medical industry.

They can be used to crush fresh fruit, sweet potato and soaked soy beans which have high moisture content

Our company can also provide the Hammer Mill series 9FQ.There are two models in the Hammer Mill series and these are: 9FQ200 and 9FQ300. 9FQ300 can be equipped with air blower; automatic unloading equipment. The Hammer Mill is not as efficient as its Disk Mill counterpart owing to its different structure. Because of this we strongly recommend the Disk Mill.
Email:Monica@better-industry.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (343) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.