Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,125 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (454528 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by emanager1: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hi everyone I'm an Information technologist/marketer. I'm into IT consultation, trainings, marketing & sales of product. I have wide range of e-books,print books, audio-visuals that spans whatever topic you may be bothered about.Topics ranging from spiritual,educational, step by step guides to wealthy life, affiliate marketing, online riches, google adsense, blogs, customized business, branding,social, security, business opportunities both home and abroad and so on because the list is inexhaustible.
Note do not contact me on things as INSTANT RICHES because it is not real. I have been into money making ventures myself and I'm experienced enough to tell you that success levels are in steps.
We also deal with partnership in sales of related products via our strong Marketing unit.
We can also help MARKET YOUR PRODUCTS.

I HAVE A FREE REPORT ON GOOGLE ADSENSE YOU CAN EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. Pls I encourage you follow through and revert in-case of any issue. I'm willing to help you grow in whatever topic you bring before me.
Remember collectively we can be better.

If you are interested in any of our services you can contact me(us) as follows.
Soneye Stephen
Sefia Materials & Technologies,
1 Doherty street, ososami,Ibadan.
shawneye007@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by dguvnur(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hi , I am Agharese Collins ,
The CEO of THE GUVNUR BUSINESS CONCEPT,
We are into the production of LIQUID AIR-FRESHENER
and CUSTOMISED CAR AIR FRESHENER that is suitable
for Political campaigns,to promote the brand and corporate
image of companies,wedding gift and sourvenir etc.
We are also into BULKSMS SERVICES,MARKETINGETC

We are based in Benin,90 Akpakpava Road,Benin City.
www.dguvnurbusinessconcept.com
www.dguvnurbusinessconcept.com/blog
www.guvnursms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by myke2804: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
Nweddings:

Tried uploading our details but your site was throwing errors all over the place. You may want to look into this.

@ Nweddings ---

Please could u specify what and where the error was encountered, and please could you send the url in quote. And please verify your account before uploading, thank you
Re: Introduce Your Business by GentlyLoud: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2010
LAUNDRY DIRECT DRYCLEANERS

STRICTLY FREE PICK UP
FREE DELIVERY

DRYCLEANING BY PROFESSIONALS

FROM ANYWHERE WITHING LAGOS, ,
SUITS,SHIRTS, TROUSER, CURTAINS, CHURCHES,HOSPITALS AND HOTELS ETC. HOUSE AND OFFICE CLEANING ALSO[b][/b]

prices As low as N150 on some items.

Execellent Drycleaners

CALL: 018763142
080-628-77998
LaundrydirectNig@Gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gbemyte(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
For ur cake nd decoratioin
Stunningevents
Ogudu Ogudu
08029094184;07038652609
Re: Introduce Your Business by lovenike(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
smiley[i][/i][b][/b]At Chop-plan we make sure that what ever event you are organising is everything you imagined and more.We are expect at creativity combining all the aspects of your event to make sure it reflects your unique wishes and personality.These are the common services we do:
Event Decoration,
Event planning
Small chop
Corporate functions
DJ,Emcees
After party cleaning
Eye Popping Ushers
Stunning Cake Design

Give us a call today to view our poportfolio_Nike 08052622198,
kemi 07063941704
Re: Introduce Your Business by Bowale007(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
INTEGRAL CONCEPTS LIMITED
-Inverter Solar Electrification
-Automated Door
-Electrical Installation

FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 018704941, 08023721668, 08029570902
Re: Introduce Your Business by SetuYara: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2010
Wholesaling of American used clothes and shoes.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ceasyc(f): 4:04am On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Introduce Your Business by Geoforever(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Hello,am an international independent business lady,i make people 2 be healthy&rich.So also a party planner,event decorator all at affordable prize,u can reach me on08035151554 for full details
Re: Introduce Your Business by chiemela50(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hello friends, my name is THANKGOD NWALAOCHA , i have chains of business that are generating big money on daily bases, one of them is www.smswealthcreation.com
which i started 3 months ego that has generated the sum of #400,000 within 2 months.Also i design website for people and equally make my tons of dollars from it ,lastly i have a site that promote nigeria jokes that bring money to me too www.naijahotjokes..com.
so if you wish to make money as i do regularly , just send mail to me at nwalaocha@gmail.com or text to 07065804532 or check www.smswealthcreation.com.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Introduce Your Business by CConcept1: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
C. Concept (Dubai, UAE)
( A Division of Master Biggs Trading LLC. Dubai)

C. Concept is an Advertising, Printing & Gift Items Suppling company, established in 2008 and has grown steadily in business and print capacity ever since. We work towards quality assurance to gain customer satisfaction. Quality control is practised at every stage of production including shipment to the final destination, instilling awareness of quality among all members.

Our Services: Creative Designing, Offset Printing Jobs, Mazagines/Newspaper, Catalogue, Stickers & Labels, Brochures & Magazines, T-Shirts & Caps, All Gift Items, & Wedding Cards.

C. Concept helps customers to get their Gift Items in bulk at cheaper rates here in Dubai, then print on it and send it to the final destination without any stress.

For Enquiries Please contact:
Tel: +971 55 336 5164
Mobile: +971 50 959 1546
Email: shagrykreative@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Labats2001: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hi all,
My company is into tracking of vehicles.It further goes into fleet management.The good thing about our system is that you get the location of your vehicle up to street level and not just coordinates on the map.
Demos and Presentations inclusive!!!

You can reach me on 08062855544.
Re: Introduce Your Business by efekelvin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hi, I Teach Mathematics from SSS1 to A-levels. I help ICAN Students with their Quantitative technique at moderate charges. I am Available on Saturdays & Sundays only. Please call Kelvin 07039753225 or 08026915092
Re: Introduce Your Business by efekelvin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hello,

AIR FREIGHTING MADE EASY
We can pick your products from any part of the world. We have partners all over the world and this makes your transit time second to none.
We can pick your materials from anywhere in the world and deliver at your door step in Nigeria.
Our rates are highly competitive and will make you remain profitable.
Please contact us:
kelvin.onwuharine@chaseexpress.net.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Delafruita(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2010
Cantaloupe catering services will take care of all your food/drink arrangement 4 weddin,burial etc.call 07032813680
Re: Introduce Your Business by harlimah: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
For your wedding,birthday,anniversary and all occassion cakes
pls contact Hally Cakes on 08026623550.

Also for your xmas hampers and delivery at affordable prices
contact 08026623550
Re: Introduce Your Business by olabagro: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
Our Company Name is OLAB AGRICULTURAL SUPPORT NIG ENT. we are an agricultural based organiziation ,we are into agricultural support,both crop and animal based .our services include the following-
supply of animal feed,poultry and fish feed
Agro chemicals -herbicide, pesticide,fungicide, chemical for weed control
fertilizer
supply of cat fish
we are also into agricultural consultancy,agricultural investment management e.t c
for consultation you can mail us to
olabagriculturalsuport@yahoo.com
you can also call 08032098880
Re: Introduce Your Business by Internetcash1(f): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
We Offer best information product With resale right that make you rich for life Like Mr X for full details Check http://icashsys.com i will be back soon to ear your comment. Don't to hesitate to visit that site. http://icash.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by odedele: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2010
5LINX® is a rapidly growing telecommunications company that provides services across the United States and in 20 countries abroad.

The company distributes its products and services through a network of dedicated independent marketing representatives. Our representatives provide our customers with the latest in telecommunications products and services such as; cellular phones and plans from all major U.S. carriers, satellite TV service from DISH Network and DIRECTV, and the company’s own GLOBALINX® VoIP services.
5LINX®’ wholly owned subsidiary, GLOBALINX®, is a premier provider of VoIP services for residential and business clients. GLOBALINX® has deployed an industry leading switching platform that is standards-based and provides a level of reliability consumers have come to expect from legacy telephone services. Our customers can enjoy industry leading VoIP services.pls visit my virtual office @ www.5linx.net/phemy for more details
Re: Introduce Your Business by monopolist: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
START A CASSAVA PLANTATION TODAY FOR #180,000

AND MAKE OVER #500,000

kingolusola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (343) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.