Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,626 members, 7,958,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (466662 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by zogo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
all you need to know about Heliculture (Snail Farming) follow the link: www.snailfarmingng..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by oloyis: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
AM A GERMAN AND FRENCH TEACHER AT GOETHE INSTITUTE, GERMAN CULTURAL CENTRE . IF U ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING GERMAN or FRENCH PLS CONTACT Ismaila OLOYEDE AT ADRAO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, AHMADU BELLO WAY near NTA: 08053132302 and 08098387575 Email oloyis038@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by nasbock(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
you can now advertise on facebook and nairaland for a very cheap price as low as #7 500 for more free info call me on 08081648672 or send a mail to nasbockglobalservices@gmail.com WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by wealthyman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hi all,
My name is martins, i have imported fruits for sale or supply to Juice, ice cream and flavour manufacturing company. we are able to supply as much quantity as needed at very affordable prices,
name of product BOUBAPREMIUM
origin : CAMEROON
variety :CAVENDISH
category : CLASS 1
net weight : 40LBS, 18Kg

these fruits are well packaged, please contact me if interested on superwealthymartinez@yahoo.com
hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Introduce Your Business by ieon: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2011
Hi bloodline,
Now I am doing a business of car selling and repair. I have no knowledge about how to increases the selling growth and I want to add hitch cover business property in my business if is possible and if it is possible then how can I  stablish this type of business in my business I am waiting for you suggestion . Your suggestion would be very adjuvant  for me.

Thanks in advance.

ieon.

Stainless Steel Hitch Covers
Re: Introduce Your Business by chido2001: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
please i have buyers who are interested in buying gold in commercial qauntity in UK, anyone got info, lets do business
Re: Introduce Your Business by diyobdw(f): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
Earn as much as 300k - 500k weekly as a Coaching Facilitator!

The benefits of becoming a coach are both personal and professional.
Be prepared for surprises in the way your whole life will change as you integrate coaching into your life.

Call Olusola Lanre Coaching Club for details on 08035900175, 07042181807, 08077077000, 08055103850 or via [email]coachingclubnigeria@gmail.com [/email]

Get details here- http://naijacoach.com/facilitator-program/

Re: Introduce Your Business by Bamsse: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
Introducing BaMsse Events:

BaMsse Events is an award-winning EVENT-PLANNING Enterprise. Our expertise includes:

- Event Planning
- Designing
- Decorating
- Engagement Gift Packaging
- Exquisite Cake
- Launching
- Seminar
- Catering Service
- Courteous Ushers

You can reach us on 08057221085.

Paradise on Earth: We make it happen!

Thank you!
Re: Introduce Your Business by boanerge: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2011
GS Insider International.

We consult for stock brokerage firm as introducing broker to major US broker dealer.
If you are interested in your brokerage firm accessing the New York Stock Exchange or AMEX or NASDAQ, we get it done for you.

We also recommend serious private individuals to Our Broker dealer.
Visit: www.tradeglobalstocksinafrica.com
Email: info@tradeglobalstocksinafrica.com

Cheers!
Re: Introduce Your Business by cleod: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
Supply quality building materials from sand to woods etc if u are interested call 08064457102
Re: Introduce Your Business by CHIOMAABIA: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hello, we are food chandlers/caterers, we supply all sorts of raw food to companies, hotels, schools etc, if you need food; cooked or raw please contact us at saintibiso@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by MYAs2011: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2011
AM AN AUTOMOBILE AGENT
I HELP IN SEARCHING FOR VEHICLES OF YOUR CHOICE,HELP IN SELLING VEHICLES FOR CLIENTS AND ADVERTISE VEHICLES.IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A VEHICLE EITHER A TOKUNBO,BRAND NEW OR A NIGERIAN USED VEHICLE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT UCHE ON = 08025491178,

*****TERMS AND CONDITONS**** "APPLIES"

CONTACTS;-

"MEGYUCYAUTOS2011@GMAIL.COM",

GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE ON

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm=1#!/profile.php?id=100001459821829
Re: Introduce Your Business by AllanJoe: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2011
Hi to everyone!

Helios Outsourcing is a direct subsidiary of the UK based VoiceStream group of companies having an international presence in seven countries. Established in 1985, the group is responsible for over two hundred & fifty employees worldwide.

A privately held corporation, Helios was created in conjunction with several companies to provide offshore outsourcing & contact center management services to them. Helios, since its inception has created a catalytic change in the industry through its innovative processes, committed workforce and a go getting attitude. At Helios, the right people and processes synergise together to help you gain maximum efficiency and focus on increasing the core business values of your company.

Our global offices in the UK, Australia & India in addition to our international partnerships with offshore delivery centers around the world enable our clients to leverage the unmatched benefits of outsourcing without compromising on quality of service or performance.

At Helios, we believe in being the best in the business, adding value to our stakeholders and evolving into a force which shall continue to set standards for years to come. The key focus has always been to develop trust by delivering outstanding quality to enterprises worldwide and achieving increased operational excellence as a means to enhancing shareholder value.
Re: Introduce Your Business by getmagoo: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2011
Good Day i am chukwuemeka emmanuel, stock verifier Von Aluminium Nigeria Ltd. we do long span aluminium roofing with our factory located in Aba Abia state Nigeria.we handle sales of roofing sheets products and do contract jobs on roofing delivering high quality products. in our bid to provide the best services we have ensured good out pit of product with less delay time. currently we are making name in the south east region.i think we deserve the opportunity to prove out worth if more informations are needed i will be pleased to provide such.

Emeka
Re: Introduce Your Business by wiresnetbiz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hello,

My name is Willie Bassey Afahame. By God's grace, I am the CEO of Wiresnetbiz Resources.

We are into Information Marketing and SMS Marketing among other online businesses.

Our SMS Marketing website is at www.wiresnetbizsms.com where you can buy sms units for as low as N1.50 and as low as 100 units. We also have a forum at www.wiresnetbizforum.com where we can discuss Internet Marketing business. You are free to join us.

SMS Marketing is good for sending bulk sms because of its reduced rate. You can use it to market your goods and services to numerous clients. I am willing to offer a discount if you order up to 5,000 units and above. Just call and let me know you are a member of this forum. Call 08136540365
Re: Introduce Your Business by olabagro: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2011
This is to introduce to every body in the house OLAB agricultural support Nig Ent.Our servicer include the following=
-Agricultural consultancy
-Supply of fish feeds
-Supply of fowl feeds
-Supply of Agro-chemicals
-House and Offices fumigation
for more details call 08032098880,08186849384 or mail olab007@yahoo.com,alobagriculturalsuport@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria

Re: Introduce Your Business by kenoalords(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hi all, Please check out this website www.hub84.com, its a great site for entreprenuers, you can find informations about online businesses, you can ask questions about business startups and also there is a free business directory that is search engine friendly, dont miss out on it

Re: Introduce Your Business by Escokajan(m): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2011
Hi i'm chukuemeka, we are dealers and suppliers of qualitative building and plumbing materials such as pvc pipes, zinks of all types, cements, tiles of all types, baths ( eg jacuzzy ) water closet of all types, brass fittings and pvc fittings, kitchen sink, toilet mirrows,tissue holder, soap dish, and so on. We all so make supply to any part of Abuja. Our address is at shop G .1 no 15 Maraba buiding material market via Nyanya Abuja/Maraba. Our numbers are 08033632174 and 07070039677,08088147724. Call us now and we will serve u the best. Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2011
Nice guys grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by ojinkpo: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2011
Am into imortation of marbles and granites.we are supplying at a cheaper rates.contact markters,bulding contactors,and make your profit.become a millonaire in 3months.
Contcts.Rupertrock LTD.Olaniyionu market cocker.08033442450
Re: Introduce Your Business by monetizd(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2011
Our organisation "Delvejanitors Nigeria" We are into FUMIGATION (House, Factory, Office, Farms, Gardens) GENERAL CLEANING (Factory, Office, House, Water tank  etc) Terrazo, Tiles, Marble setting and maintenance, PAINTING (House, Factory, Office, Estate)

Call us on 07026490627 or 07034563333 or 019590786

Your environment is our affair,
Re: Introduce Your Business by lorna2011(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hi
Re: Introduce Your Business by webbrain07: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
Who Else Wants to Learn How to Design advanced database driven Websites primarily like facebook, webimania, uniport.edu.ng, jambonline, etc Even if You Have not Touched a Mouse before! 100% Money back Guarantee! Cash and Carry. Just N7500. Limited Quantities Available, GRAB MY WEB DESIGN VIDEO, VISIT THE COURSE OUTLINE @ WWW.WEBBRAINCONSULTS.COM, 08031977935
Re: Introduce Your Business by lorna2011(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.