Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (465972 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by odfeso(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2011
HELLO There,

BAKERS and DECORS has been a front-runner in planning and executing various forms of social events and corporate meetings for quite some time now. We provide a wide range of solution in meeting with the challenges of a stress free organization of that desired event. Bakers and Decors offer among other services;  

Detailed, well monitored state of the art event planning and coordinating services.
Exotic cakes for all occasions with home delivery service.
Cake favors
Venue Decoration for events
Packaging of Hampers

We have had experience and also established an outstanding record in planning and executing ALL the above mentioned services and even more for a wide range of corporate and many wonderful non-corporate clients.
Taking into cognizance your affinity for excellence, prudence and distinction in the way you go about things as a corporate body, Bakers and Decors will be willing and happy to render a few of our above mentioned services to anyone (whether as a corporate body or as non-corporate clients by allowing us take care of any of the aforementioned as well as any of our other services.
This solution we are rendering will in no little way help ease off the rigors involved in sourcing directly for the appropriate vendors as well as taking care of all forms of logistics required in knitting up that desired event. This makes you not to lose sleep over an avoidable situation.
We look forward to working with you and will be committed to providing you with top quality service at a very competitive price.
Yours faithfully,

Olusegun
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
www.bakersanddecors..com
08098136072,  018136072
Re: Introduce Your Business by AndyClark: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hi Guys,

My name is adetola akitoye. I currently reside in the UK , where i make wedding cakes for a living. I have now decided to start offering wedding cakes to brides in Nigeria.

My website is www.cakebyandyclark.co.uk. I have quite an extensive portfolio , so a lot of my work is not on the website. At Andy Clark we work with your specifications to make the wedding cake of your dreams.
I am available to make cakes in Nigeria going forward our prices start from 250k. To contact me please send an email or give me a call. I Look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by akaebux(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
I am an importer of various computers, computer parts and accessories. I deal in wholesale of Laptops, desktops, RAM, External and Internal Hard disks, Fingerprint scanners, memory cards and other accessories. I have offices in Lagos, China and Malaysia. Please feel free to contact me for your supplies.

Company name: Onebay PRS
Contact person: Onyebuchi Ebuka
Email: onebayprs@gmail.com
Phone: +60166085349

Available products in hot bulk sale now (in Nigeria):

[list]
[li][list]
[li]Brand new external hard disk; Seagate 320gb, 500gb
Original promos DDR1 1gb RAM
Western digital internal/external hard disk 250gb, 320gb, 500gb
Micro SD cards - Kingston and Sandisk
Digital persona U r U 4500 fingerprint scanner
Futronic FS80 fingerprint scanner
Unbelievable discounts await you.[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: Introduce Your Business by base411: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2011
EXPERT COMPUTER AND LAPTOP REPAIRS.
WEB HOSTING AND PHONE CONFIGURATION.
ENQUIRIES AND SUPPORT PLS CALL
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sloven: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2011
Hello to everyone. I'm from Ukraine. Our company produce and supply all possible equipment for Petrol Stations. We are looking for the dealer in Nigeria who coul sell our equipment and do service for that.
We sell fueling dispensers, pumps, flowmeters, nozzles, valves, hose etc. Oue web-page is www.kuzinoil.com my e-mail is apogey@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Biggoozz: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2011

Re: Introduce Your Business by meyej(f): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Good Afternoon All,

My name is Joan Meye
Ladies if you are interested in getting great deals in Human Hair
Contact me on joan_ark2002@yahoo.com
Prices are NEGOTIABLE and Products are AUTHENTIC
Any color, length and brand,

Also for House service to get your hair done at a reasonable price and a great stylist email me
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Eedriez: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
The name of my company is boris oil and gas ltd.we deal with the supply of oil and gas whitch include diseal,kerosene petrol and lubricants at very affordable prices.our contacts are 08132401395 or 08028167205.you can also mail us eedriez4real2010@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by efedavies: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2011
Intersted in wardrobes,kitchens,office furnitures just call me on 08038056050 or mail me on daslinkiest@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by umohmoses: 5:16am On Feb 07, 2011
[size=14pt]LETS HELP YOU START A BULK SMS BUSINESS[/size]

THIS IS YOUR ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MORE THAN N200,000 WEEKLY

In this era of political campaign, Politicians are searching for new ways to get their campaigns and manifestos through to prospective electorates. Political aspirants are ready to reach out to every member of their constituency at the cheapest cost.

Repositioning yourself as a bulk sms campaign expert can fetch you millions of naira in single contract. I was contracted to send political alert to about 4million Imo people during Governor Ikedi Ohakim’s declaration which increased my bank account by N2million.

How do I start
There are two options in starting a bulk sms business which includes:
Option 1:  Own your own customized Bulk sms website
-View sample @ http://www.biisms.com You need your own customized Bulk sms website from which you will be sending your text messages. Such as the one below:
[img][/img]

Initially, one needs a huge amount of money to set up a bulk sms website. But with latest innovations, with an investment of N7, 500 you are already on your way in having a fully functional Bulk Sms Website. And best of all, you will be buying bulk sms credits from as low as N1.95kobo and start reselling at N2.80kobo or any price you wish.

We have the proven abilities to set up and program a professional bulk sms website for you. This is the platform that will enable you to start making money from the Telecommunication Industry as well.
Your bulk sms website will be able to Send Bulk SMS messages to all GSM and CDMA networks in Nigeria and 650 networks in 210 countries. Most bulk sms website cannot send sms to CDMA. The Site we will set up for you will have the capability to send message  to CDMA. Your customers will be excited if they discover they can actually send message to over 650 network worldwide

The fact remains that we will not continue with N7, 500 for long. After the first 15 set up, we will definitely increase the price to N20, 000. This special offer is for 25 people only! So, it is better you ACT FAST NOW!
Option 2: under this option you don’t need a personal customized website. All you need is to register free @ http://www.biisms.com, buy sms credit and begin your bulk sms business automatically.

How do I get clients
- You should send proposals to companies around you offering them your services.
- You can also place adverts on the internet, Newspapers.
- Charity begins at home; get your church, network circle to use your service. Tell them about it.
- Offer incentives like; free SMS daily, to subscribers/ clients.

How to Get Phone numbers
You can get database of phone number by:
- Purchasing from established providers.
- Offering incentives for people to submit their phone numbers.
- Giving away free SMS.

VISIT http://www.opportunitiesexpo..com/ FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Introduce Your Business by tumiolowe: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
This to introduce Aostintun Tradings Co,We are specialized in Minerals,I.e.
Tin-Ore,Tantalite-Ore,Crude-Monazite,e.t.c
We also trade in Gem/precious stones e.g Tourmaline
Aquamaline,Amerthest,Topaz,Saphire,e.t.c.We sell basicly at site.Thanks
Contact person;Mr.Olowe Tumi
Mobile no:2348125027643
E-mail;tumiolowe@yahoo.com
You can get to me on the above contacts.Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dextrus: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2011
Good day everyone. Can anybody tell me how it is possible to use a website like a broadcasting medium: presenting live programs? I KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW PROPER TOOLS THAT WILL DO THE WORK PERFECTLY.
Re: Introduce Your Business by was00722: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello,

I am Mr Khalid Mahmood from HONG KONG. We deal with different STOCK items in HONG

KONG . We have stock of many items such as,

shoes, bras, underwear, toys, bags, clothes,Electronics stock, towel, bedsheets, Lcd tv, Fabrics and many more. If you want to see our

goods you can contact me on my mobile : 97101719 and 00852-97101719 or mail us at

Business-123@hotmail.co.uk

N.W GENERAL TRADING (H.K) COMPANY

IMPORT & EXPORT

12/F., WING FAT LOONG INDUSTRY BUILDING,

136 WAI YIP STREET, KWUN TONG,

KOWLOON, HONG KONG.

TEL:23429595 23429808

FAX:23429808

E-MAIL:business-123@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by aggymore: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
Automobile Security Tips

We want you to continue owning your vehicle until you are ready to get rid of it. Many car owners, because of carelessness and unconcerned behavior, invite thieves to steal their car. The chances of having your car stolen are greatly minimized by simply removing the opportunity through a few precautionary measures.If your car is too much trouble to steal, a thief will look for another car. Here are some simple steps to take that will make your car harder to steal. Parking Your Vehicle ALWAYS take the key out of the ignition, roll the windows up tight and lock the doors whenever you park your vehicle, even if only for a minute. Park in a well-lighted, busy location if possible. A car thief would rather work where he is not seen. Check your vehicle from time to time. If you have a garage, use it! Lock both your car and the garage. If you don`t have a garage, park in a driveway instead of the street, if possible. When you park in an attended lot, leave only the ignition key. Don`t give the attendant a full set of keys with other keys attached. If you leave your house key, your home may become a target of a future burglary. Never hide spare keys in a secret place or in a magnetic key box under the hood or other accessible places. Car thieves routinely check the visors and ash tray and look under the floor mats. If you feel better with spare keys close at hand, then carry them with you. After parking your car, set the emergency brake and put the car in "park," or in gear if it has a manual transmission. To make it difficult for a thief to illegally tow your car, turn the steering wheel sharply to the left or right and remove the key to lock the steering column. Alarms and Auto Theft Deterrence Systems Install locks that deter thefts, such as: Tapered door lock buttons, to keep thieves from using coat hangers to open your car doors from the inside. known as "cuff locks"wink. Install other forms of disablers, such as: An ignition kill device, which interferes with the ignition system even if the car is "hot-wired." A fuel cutoff device, which shuts off the fuel after running for a few seconds. All of these devices can be hidden.

For enquiries: email aggymor@yahoo.com or call 08033912991, 08027574589. Just an sms and you will be replied immediately.
Re: Introduce Your Business by smartone: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
I run a firm of Chartered Accountants (Audit firm).

We offer the following services:

1) Annual or Statutory audit
2) Special audit and forensic investigation
3) Tax consultancy services
4) Recovery of excess bank interest charges

smartworld1997@gmail.com of 08023204138
Re: Introduce Your Business by MakeupPro(f): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Would you like to showcase your business online in a web directory that's search engine friendly? Find jobs, Ask questions, Find out how to make money online, read about marketing tips for your business on www.hub84.com its all free and no sign-up required
Re: Introduce Your Business by shesan4u(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Introduce Your Business by WolexBaba(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Nissan Xterra (2001Model) for hire within Lagos and up country (outside Lagos). For booking, contact wole on 08188475322, 08056527359, and wolexbabadudu@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by HardeyDola: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
INCREDIBLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS IN MINING

10 Hectares of land available in Village in Ogun State for Granite Quarry services.
Accessible Roads, Community Permits; Less than an hour's drive from Lagos.
Interested business men should please call 08033214565.
Serious callers only please.
Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by mesharon: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
The Medius is a digital media company based in the heart of Kent, England. We love to find effective solutions to problems relating to the creative side of media and become pioneers that innovate the next phase of the digital media age.

FOR A LIMITED PERIOD WE ARE OFFERING BUSINESSES A COMPETITIVE PACKAGE FOR THEIR GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECTS:

Business Package

* Website ( 1 - 5 PAGES)
* Business card
* Letterhead
* Logo
* Compliment Slip
* Promotional Gift items design

Musicians Promotion Package

* Website (1 - 5 pages)
* Business card
* CD Album Cover
* Facebook Page customisation
* Twitter Background Design
* Leaflets
* Posters

For more information about our services, please visit our website : www.themedius.co.uk
You can also connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Skype

Re: Introduce Your Business by shesan4u(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2011
Become a proud owner of a 3bd terrace duplex in Discovery Gardens Isheri North Lagos.
Installmental Payment available for up to 24mnths

for more info .call :08023757745

you can also check www.sshobowale-pretoriaatlantic..com for more info and pics.

Re: Introduce Your Business by texcel: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
TransFIX Solutions

TransFIX Solutions is a dynamic multi-disciplined talent management and Excellence professional service firm based in Nigeria. Our diverse teams of consultants have one thing in common; a strong conviction that business excellence comes from a balance of great systems and passionate people. Talent Performance and Excellence™ is our practical embodiment of this philosophy.

We serve as the link between experienced individuals eager to serve the global community and excellence projects around the world. We recruits leaders around the world who have passion for excellence and place the tools for distinction in there in their hands. These leaders are able to apply their experience to existing resources and continue their successful careers by contributing Excellence and Quality to talents (Brand ) individuals, groups private and public organizations in need.

Our Services:

[list]
[li]HR,(Talent)best-sourcing and Consulting
Learning and Improvement Services
Business Strategy and Planning
Management Performance
Personal development and self mastery
Leadership Development
Conflict Management
Entrepreneurial Development/ Management
Business Portfolio Management
Event management
International tour packaging services
Multi Media Services[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

www.transfixsolutions.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by degamonn: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2011
I have large quantity (more than 100 ltrs) of honey for sale. I am willing to supply it 2 any part of the country. Interested buyer can reach on this no.08057995725
Re: Introduce Your Business by dorisnay(f): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2011
Your make-up plays an important role in complimenting your features, gown and accessories, it is important to try look your best. We are dedicated to giving U a- once- in- a- lifetime experience!

We are into:
High Fashion
Accessories
Makeover
Decorations and Hires
Bridal Makeup
Bridal Makeup
Wedding Bomboniere
Stationery and Invitations
Pamper Parties
Model Portfolio
Boudoir.

We pay special attention to all your features and And above all we allow you Test Your Makeup before the d-day!

CONTACT DETAILS:

Phone 08033434725
Website http://www.wix.com/makeupartbydee/my-wixsite
e-mail dorisnay@yahoo.com

WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR DAY A SWELL ONE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.