Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451506 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by uchman(m): 4:46am On Mar 02, 2011
Dis mazda 626 is out 4 cheap sale.interested 07065944625 OR UCHEIFY2000@YAHOO.CO.UK

Re: Introduce Your Business by medsolutio: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
LEXOP INNOVATIONS deals in automobile GPS tracking devices and security.

LEXOP is a company that exports satellite location technology. Our company provides location solutions for the vehicle fleets effective managment: trucks, vans, etc. And for people; Executive tracking, security guards, machines, merchandise and goods.

Protect your car against theft with innovative products.
Solutions for fleet, recovery and logistics.
you can call us on

Re: Introduce Your Business by angelshalo: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by DRIV3R: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2011
Sparkles Laundy & DryCleaning

·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣ Let's face it, the care u give ur clothing makes it look better on  you and last longer on  the hangers✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣

We thot about that also and in order to meet ur needs as  special as u are we launched                                       

"Sparkles Laundy & DryCleaning, the Premier Laundry service".

The latest addition to the personal service industry and our contribution to your looking real good always.                       

So holla @ us for that special touch to your special clothing ;shirts, trousers, trad and bed sheets, Quilts and Duvets + others (u get the picture don't ya?).

Pls contact:-

Yusuf   080512355151
or
Taiwo   08056351074
           bb​​ 218952C2

 61,Opebi road,Ikeja Lagos

sparklesdycleaning@gmail.com

Remember, help a friend,by tellin a
friend to tell a friend,

✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣ Sparkles ✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣
Ur dirty laundry is OUR buisness!

Re: Introduce Your Business by fa2cee: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2011
Hi,
Fellow Nigerians i know you are seek and tired of all these on line 419s, so if you want to know all their tricks i have the information no one has ever reviled to the whole world, so if you want this information before going in to any on line business call 070828329 or tracksgeneralconsultancy@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sesantoke(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
I am Sesan Oguntade. I am an educational consultant. I consult for schools. I am the CEO of Infobooks Resources. We help investors to set up schools and also device strategies to bring students into the school. My book, How Schools can Make More Money in Their Business" says it all. I am also giving out free sample of my new Book, "Money making Secrets In The education Industry" to people at 07066360364.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ejiogbe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2011
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY WET OR DRY STARCH? KINDLY CONTACT ME ON 08031890545 OR MAIL ME AT tunde201018@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by princeaded(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2011
WOW!!! MEGA OFFER!

Filling stations going for sale

Lagos metro: 102million/122million

ilesha/ife express way; 36million

Akure metro;btw 62million/74million

Its open for negotiation and original
documents available for buyer.

Pls call; 07033307912,08023828693
Re: Introduce Your Business by princeaded(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
WOW!!! WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY;

Your dream car at an affordable price from Europe.

A trial will convince you.

Pls call 07033307912,08023828693

Re: Introduce Your Business by alphabet43(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
www.affordablekicks.com We supply brand name shoes, Air Jordan, Uggs etc. Send your questions to info.affordablekicks@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Callimo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2011
\

WE ARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT GROUP. [i]PM SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Based in Lagos Nigeria with offices in port harcourth and Awka

we can handle all in your construction problems starting from Architectural Designs , Quantity Surveying, Building and Project Management.

pmsltnslimited@gmail.com
+2348065242052.
Re: Introduce Your Business by shupal: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2011
[size=14pt]our product picture[/size]

Re: Introduce Your Business by fa2cee: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2011
I have information on computer programming,networking,sports education text books, Christians books,movie script and business books for sale call Mr Apham on 07027828329
Re: Introduce Your Business by ozikam: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2011
WE ARE THE INTO ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS AND CONSTRUCTIONS AND AUTO CARD TRAINING.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US AT;

MORDEC DESIGNS AND CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.

SUITE 13, NOBLE PLAZA, AREA 10, ABUJA.
08181348167, 08067837873.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ozikam: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
WE ARE INTO ELECTRICAL TRAINING, SOLAR AND INVERTER INSTALLATION TRAINING.

2 MONTHS PERIOD OF TRAINING WITH 10% COMMISSION IF YOU HAVE A JOB OR CONTRACT OF ANY INSTALLATIONS.

CONTACT US AT:
SUITE 09 SECOND FLOOR, NOBLE PLAZA, AREA 10, GARKI , ABUJA.
08181348167, 08067837873.
Re: Introduce Your Business by talk2jabe(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hi,

am the CEO of Jabe's Concepts Nigeria

we are into bulk sms, web design and information marketing.

check out some this sites

www.jabesconcepts.com.ng
www.nigeriasmsbox.com
www.successtip.com.ng

you can call me directly on 08068024271
Re: Introduce Your Business by feel24: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2011
For architectural design and construction contact the masters( Archworks & co )

At 54 akowpnjo road egbeda
e-mail archworks_co@hotmail.com
phone no.08037185881

we are masters in building designs and construction works
Re: Introduce Your Business by pcowan007: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
We are a UK based supplier, purchasing and shipping goods direct to nigeria.
Visit our website www.uk2nigeria.com for full details.
Basically you select your products from quality UK websites, we simply purchase on your behalf and arrange delivery to your door anywhere in Nigeria.

I hope we hear from you
Re: Introduce Your Business by Sammymoore: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
For GNLD Natural food supplement & Neo wellness Herbs to treat various ailments

Call Samuel on 08035412192 or samueligbekwu@yahoo.co.uk

Free delivery to offices and homes in Lagos
Re: Introduce Your Business by ndustan(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2011
AUNTHENTIC ANDY GLOBAL NIGERIA LTD

Dealers in all kinds of Studio Equipment and Media Peripherals. We have quality products such as CD and DVD Disc Duplicator , CD and DVD Printers, Cameras, DV Tapes , Tripod Stands, Studio Lights, Cassatte Duplicators, DV cams, HDV Tapes etc Including their accessories
http://authenticandy.com/

Re: Introduce Your Business by ndustan(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2011
Cinemax industrial ltd is the sole agent of Motoma SLA Batteries, AGM & GEL type, DC Bulb, Solar Panels, Xantrex Inverter, LED Street Lights, Charger controllers, Vaccine Fridge and freezers. We are Importer, Exporter, Wholesale and Retails Company we are based in Alaba international market Lagos and also in abuja. call 08033259047, e-mail: cinemax38@yahoo.com.

Re: Introduce Your Business by ndustan(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2011
Cinemax industrial ltd is the sole agent of Motoma SLA Batteries, AGM & GEL type, DC Bulb, Solar Panels, Xantrex Inverter, LED Street Lights, Charger controllers, Vaccine Fridge and freezers. We are Importer, Exporter, Wholesale and Retails Company we are based in Alaba international market Lagos and also in abuja. call 08033259047, e-mail: cinemax38@yahoo.com.
http://www.cinemaxsolar.com/

Re: Introduce Your Business by avwerosuoo: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2011
Offer of a home not just a property for sale @ N45m
Features include:
4 Bedroom (All ensuite)
3 Living Rooms
1 Study
1 Kitchen
Spacious Rooms
2 Boreholes
2 Floor security building at the front
parking Spaces on both sides for up to 12 cars
Suspended ceilings
state of the art interior fittings and lightings
Chandelier holders in all rooms
Boys-quarter for Driver

There is more to what can be stated in this lovely home.

Location: Lekki Expressway, Sangotedo directly behind Wabash Hotel

All Necessary and vital Documents of the property will be made
available to prospective buyers.

Thank you.

Interested call: 08034699002 0r 08034194241

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.