Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452158 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by betalife(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2011
SELF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

A reputable company from South Africa in partnership with ADIC LIFE AND CLIENTELE LIFE is empowering the following category of Nigerians for self employment opportunity:

Business men and women
graduates
undergraduates
skilled personnel
diploma, SSCE
UNEMPLOYED

IF YOU ARE

solution is finally here in Nigeria

Simply SMS your name, age, qualification if any, location and phone numbers

TO

08025197121 OR 08055981842

CONSULTANT: FAPOHUNDA ANTHONY
Re: Introduce Your Business by kooltopsy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
DIYOK TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS LTD

Our Service

Whether you require Vsat Sales & Installation, Technology Migration, Hardware & Software Solutions, PABX Solutions, CCTV Installation, Networking Solution, Web Design, Development & Hosting. We can help. Diyok Tech has highly efficient and proven technology experts uniquely qualified to meet your specific business requirements.

Our core areas of expertise are centred on providing technical knowledge to help businesses make the correct decisions.

At DIYOK Ltd, we look at your Business with the aim of giving you a Strong Image, Establishing your presence on the WWW, and to also reduce the cost of running your business as much as possible.

for more details visit: www.diyoktechsolutions.com or email: info@diyoktechsolutions.com
You can also call

Dominic: 08033729440, 08098772504
Temitope: 01-8223941, 08034745908
Re: Introduce Your Business by teejee22(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hi everyone,
My name is Omotayo Ogunmoroti, i have lived in englannd for 7yrs and worked with a company called Tesco for six years, i have worked my way up to there managment leavel and i have alot of experience and ideals of a bussiness like tesco asda and so on,
i want to apply this to my country nigeria and i want to see want you all think about doing such a investment in nigeria,
you can contact me through my email omotayoogun@yahoo.com
i will like to hear from you all
regards
omotayo
Re: Introduce Your Business by teejee22(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hi everyone,
My name is Omotayo Ogunmoroti, i have lived in englannd for 7yrs and worked with a company called Tesco for six years, i have worked my way up to there managment leavel and i have alot of experience and ideals of a bussiness like tesco asda and so on,
i want to apply this to my country nigeria and i want to see want you all think about doing such a investment in nigeria,
you can contact me through my email omotayoogun@yahoo.com
i will like to hear from you all
regards
omotayo
Re: Introduce Your Business by lekanfak(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
what is the business look like?
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

Am also ready to asist anybody in puting up this business.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria

Re: Introduce Your Business by temmao: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Antonio Tauri and I work for a private european import-export company. We have business relationship with various manufactures, from Europe as from Brazil, Us and Asia. If you are looking for european goods or products for your trading business, please feel free to contact me.

We will establish an office/show-room in Lagos in the next months and we would be pleased to be your business partner in the future.

We are also looking for nigerian business people that want to start a retail selling activity. Please feel free to contact me and send me your business request at my mail: antonio.tauri@yahoo.it

To everybody that can be interested to start to talk about business. Please feel free to contact me by mail, reporting your zone, your activity (start-up project or already existing trading activity) and your trading needs.

Thank you so much,
Antonio
Re: Introduce Your Business by vatyxco(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
We deliver maximum satisfactions in services.
We are into providing TOURS, TRAVELS and EXCURSION
ADVERTS and PROMOTIONS
BRANDING
MEDIA RELATIONS
CONCEPT GENERATING and
CORPORATE TRAINING for individuals, corporate bodies, companies and schools Nationwide and also to other African countries. With our long term experience you contact us for VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE on
Office Administration,
Operations on Transport and Logistics,
Sales and Marketing,
Real Estate,
And Human Resources.
we help you write comprehensive and accurate document in any of the above. you can us through vatyxco@yahoo.com or call +2348065853899
Re: Introduce Your Business by feel24: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Archworks & co is an architectural firm we design and build house
our office is located at 54 akowonjo road egbeda
we can reach with this number 08037185881,
Re: Introduce Your Business by wynny(f): 1:23am On Feb 28, 2011
CannonBall Inc.

The outfits and accessories created by Cannonball are known for their vibrant colours and aesthetic appeal. With their intricate patterns and exquisite combinations, they continue to attract a large following from different age groups and both genders.
Order your hand-made accessories and check out our feminine collection on our website, www.cannonball.com.ng

Email:
info@cannonball.com.ng
cannonballdiva@gmail.com
winiepoohng@yahoo.com
Join our fan page on facebook, CannonBall Inc.

+234 703 885 4862, +234 813 933 3350

Re: Introduce Your Business by b4seun: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
Good day people,

We are run an I.T firm that deal with V-sat, Internet, repair e.tc in Abeokuta Ogun-State. We are now interested in setup a software department, we are only interested in anyone or organization to partner we us who uses Microsoft C# technology as part of the requirement.

Please contact us for more information and briefing

Best regards

David .O
b4seun@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by bukenken: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Place your order for Polythene Bags here (WholeSale)

For further enquiries see below address

Proven Path International Service
ACC 53, Amac New Market, FHA Lugbe, FCT Abuja.
08085832615, 08183991140, 08029993981, 08098387571
olabisiowojuyigbe@gmail.com, djadeyemi@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ikandmc(f): 6:05am On Mar 01, 2011
We offer people spy gear. If any in a need for a nanny can or any other spy equipment you can verist our store www.bestbluetooth-spygear.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by tripplea27(m): 11:31am On Mar 01, 2011
we package tours to germany, france, south africa etc. we also do dubai visa procurement and china visa. pls contact 4a aro omoba crescent off simbiat abiola way,ikeja, 07030311164
Re: Introduce Your Business by BOSSLTD: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
You can start a business without the burden of an office or support staff. Business Offices Support Services (BOSS Offices) Limited provides virtual and serviced office in Lagos. We also have a range of other packages, which will be of immense benefit to Entrepreneurs and already established businesses. We have Workstation, and conference room facilities for both short and long-term plans for organizations and individuals to suit their business requirements. We have daily, weekly, or yearly plans.

Contact us: 6b Bendel Close
off Bishop Aboyade Cole
Victoria Island.
Lagos

08166613728, 08135379704

www.boss-offices.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by LiquidN2: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
With head-office in Port Harcourt, Iros Multi Services Ltd provides supply services of Liquid Nitrogen in the Gas industry, serving the servicing companies and Producing companies as well as downstream companies.  Iros Multi Services Ltd brings a fresh and innovative approach to consulting services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the manufacturer.  Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value.  Our associates who are manufacturers of these products are distinguished by the quality of their products, thereby ensuring that our clients receive high grade products as well as effective and professional service.

Contact us via; irosmultibiz@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Echtim(m): 2:13am On Mar 02, 2011
Where else can you discover access to loans, lifestyle, creditcards, E-commerce, dating and so much more. Don’t mind me; it’s just that I like giving out information to like minds and aspirers. I am very sure you would like it because it contains varieties. Infact, you will no longer keep wandering about but straight to the point and there you go. To get a hold of those stuffs, visit that signature.
Re: Introduce Your Business by DRIV3R: 2:49am On Mar 02, 2011
✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣ Let's face it,you care about your clothes and the care u give ur clothing makes it look better on you and last longer on the hangers✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣

We thot about that also and in order to meet ur needs as special as u are we launched

"Sparkles, the Premier Laundry service".

The latest addition to the personal service industry and our contribution to your looking real good always.

So holla @ us for that special touch to your special clothing ;shirts, trousers, trad and others bedsheets towels, napkins;u get the picture don't ya?).

Pls contact:-

Yusuf  080512355151
or
Taiwo  08056351074 ‎​​ 218952C2

✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣
Ur dirty laundry is OUR buisness ✽·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎​⌣
Re: Introduce Your Business by uchman(m): 4:12am On Mar 02, 2011
Luv d airconditioner,cal 07065944625

Re: Introduce Your Business by uchman(m): 4:34am On Mar 02, 2011
Luv dis u.k used portable mobile airconditioner? Or do u know about RESCUE OIL?THEN GIVE ME A BEEP.07065944625 OR UCHEIFY2000@YAHOO.CO.UK

Re: Introduce Your Business by uchman(m): 4:37am On Mar 02, 2011
Luv dis u.k used portable mobile airconditioner? Or do u know about RESCUE OIL?THEN GIVE ME A BEEP.07065944625 OR UCHEIFY2000@YAHOO.CO.UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.