Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452170 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by biiyke: 9:24am On May 13, 2011
Well we launched www.naijayard.com for buyers and sellers within Nigeria, Africa and the Diaspora to meet. It's an opportunity for people to showcase what they sell especially if it's made in Nigeria (clothes, jewellery,etc). Whatever you sell from electronics to pets can be featured here. Just get a FREE Yard (Store), upload your products and start selling. You don't need to get another website, but if you already have one you can duplicate it at no extra cost!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tityzkul(f): 9:41am On May 13, 2011
am involved in online investments, etc. mainly good ways to earn money online.
Re: Introduce Your Business by laso1(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2011
ONE STOP CELEBRATION IS A FASHION COMPANY WITH A CLOTHING LINE CALLED CELEBRATIONS WHICH ARE CLOTHES FOR MEN AND WOMEN WHO WANT TO LOOK AND FEEL CELEBRATED. WE HAVE OFF THE RACK I.E READY TO WEAR LINES AND MADE TO MEASURE CLOTHES. WE MAKE OUR CLOTHES WITH AN ARRY OF EXOTIC FABRICS TO BRING OUT THE BEAUTY IN YOU AND ENHANCE YOUR LOOKS.

WE ALSO HAVE THE BEST FASHION SCHOOL IN NIGERIA SUPPORTED BY THE US DEPT OF STATE AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THROUGH NERFUND.
VIST US AT 11 ABAJOHNSTON CRESCENT HARMONY ENCLAVE OFF ADENIYI JONES IKEJA BY ECO BANK OR VIST www.onestopcelebration.com
080833029096 017656779

Re: Introduce Your Business by Wisegirl: 7:38pm On May 13, 2011
Hello

I sell luxury perfumes for Him and Her and also register distributors who want to be self employed and be financially independent selling perfumes.  Email me for details on becoming a distributors, it does not matter where you live in the world, you can join today and start selling tommorrow.

Men Luxury Perfumes: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Men-Luxury-Eau-Parfum-100ml-FM199-/180654960702?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item2a0fdff03e

Women's Luxury Perfumes:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Luxury-Perfume-FM313-/180654960885?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item2a0fdff0f5

Visit My Ebay shop to see more:    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hotfame

Re: Introduce Your Business by manneth: 10:07am On May 14, 2011
unique examination express ogwashi-uku is only the place u get cheap and affordable price for G.C.E form such as WAEC or NECO

if u have purchase the form already and u find problem in registration pls call us 07034485663
Re: Introduce Your Business by marahcn2: 11:22am On May 14, 2011
YOUR TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS PARTNER IN CHINA
                    (ONLY WHOLESALES!)

Children's Clothes

High quality Children’s Clothes

Below is the photo of our latest models.

For details, please refer to the following links:

www.marahexports.com/children/cd01.htm

www.marahexports.com/children/1406.htm

Re: Introduce Your Business by AfroMetro: 5:57pm On May 14, 2011
Welcome to AfroMetro - the future home to the largest listing of African, Caribbean and Diaspora businesses on the web! Looking for events? We got that too. Articles, videos, opportunities . . .? Yes!

Click here to learn more about AfroMetro:- www.afrometro.com

To add an event, article or to SHOWCASE your business (including non-profits, associations, government agency, etc.), click on the above link. Then consider advertising your promotions, coupons or deals to further attract customers. All this at a price virtually everyone can afford. Simply sign in and do it yourself or contact us for assistance.

Welcome home!   Karibu nyumbani!

Re: Introduce Your Business by daddy: 12:34am On May 15, 2011
"Are you looking for a way to change your life?"

Are you a graduate and have not got a job yet or you are employed and need a part time job "Plan B"?

Then FM Group World is just what you're looking for!

If, like many others, you have been searching for a way to change your life, then FM Group World is just the solution you are looking for.

FM are looking for people who want more from life; more control, more free time, more than just a living!

People, maybe just like you, who are willing to learn a new way of doing things, who are ready to explore their abilities and to reach out for new horizons.

Explore this site and discover for yourself the potential of owning your own FM Group World business by watching ourChange your life! video, then make the decision to join us!

Copy and paste the website below. If Ok, give me a call on 2348084702219 or e-mail me: chinweorji2@yahoo.com for more enquiries.

http://www.fragrances.fm/mainpage.php?affiliate_id=195016631
http://ng2.fmgroup.dega.com.pl/
Re: Introduce Your Business by etchel(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2011
My company's name is Project services consortium limited and i am into Printing of product labels in all categories frm pharmaceutical products, beverages,creams and general product.
I can handle all your label print from 1 to 10yrs above no mater where you are located in nigeria.
I'm based in lagos but very mobile to any where my service is needed. Call me on 08061387382 or 08074241155. Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by hrhsyntia(f): 8:05am On May 16, 2011
Hi,am a makeup artist.
Call me for really affordable bridal makeovers.
For your wedding and engagement.
Re: Introduce Your Business by samla(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2011
Hi all, my name is allen adeoye and im a roof contractor.
 so, For the best aluminium roofing,windows and roof tiles that make your buildings your castle and gives that wow experience from visitors.pls contact:

WhiteGate Aluminium Ltd.

allen adeoye-07032270276

Re: Introduce Your Business by ElikShafi: 11:58am On May 16, 2011
Well, My business is home based. I think, the best business is that where you are boss of business, not business is your boss smiley.
I'm internet marketer. Almost 3 years. It's cool, guyz, When you can spend your time to your family, to friends,
I work with several companies. One of them and I think the best of them is Infinity Downline.
You can rewiev this programm here: http://www.infinitydownline.com/?id=shafi
or here: http://www.infinitycashformula.com/r/shafi/squeeze.html

Re: Introduce Your Business by ElikShafi: 11:59am On May 16, 2011
Oh, here is my contact info:
shafiyev.e@gmail.com
shafi.rassilki@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by excel4t: 3:17pm On May 16, 2011
i sell ebooks online check this site www./ebooks-1500
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mhmd(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2011
Hello! I am the CEO of Mohbib group, our services cut across almost all the essential services you can think of, kindly visit our web site to see how we can help you any time! any day!. Freight services include supply of container boxes of all types(standard,high cube,reefer,tank etc) and for different uses, our interior decoration services supply window blind fabrics which are imported and one of the best around; trust me. We provide land in choice areas with easy installmental payments using our seasoned bankers and our oil and gas services are simply wonderful, we try as much as we can to ensure cut throat agents are eliminated in our businesses, that way you get the best services we have to offer and your feed backs are also important to us. Kindly leave a message for us or reach us through our site using email, web forms or telephone numbers @ www.mohbib.com.

Regards/Moh'd
CEO
Re: Introduce Your Business by DBM777: 12:33pm On May 17, 2011
DIVINE BLISS MEDIA
DBM is a multimedia company in Nigeria and we are into e-marketing; video editing; digital printing. Be rest assured to get a quality job.
We deliver on time and our prices are flexible.

For more details you can visit our website on www.divineblissmedia.x.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2011
[b]am bricklayer,please contact me if you need to build a house.i also did general building contractor works.if you need to buy land in ikd lagos.contact me.i also did estate agent consultant.my email in james0fly@aol.com my phone is 07042263199 08078608913[/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by rolextoni: 8:46pm On May 17, 2011
Lady Bee's Parties,
Call on us for that special touch in your events, marriages, birthdays, anniversaries, seminars, meetings, catering services and put your mind to rest. We deliver to your taste, contact us today. We are based in Benin City, Edo State. 08059236418, 08056576902, PIN 309AD8E
Re: Introduce Your Business by Uzohdaddy(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2011
I need just 10 persons to post an article about their business with details of how to contact them on my blog for the next 3months for free. If interested,send me a mail with subject as " free ad" to info.360biz@ymail.com.
Hurry now
www.360biz.blog.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Uzohdaddy(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2011
I need just 10 persons to post an article about their business with details of how to contact them on my blog for the next 3months for free. If interested,send me a mail with subject as " free ad" to info.360biz@ymail.com.
Hurry now
www.360biz.blog.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by obynoud1: 3:58pm On May 18, 2011
icudemba nig ltd is construction company , if you want to build house anywhere in nigeria also with your plan we can give quotation and if you can pay 70% of it we can build it so balance will be after completion.ceo of icudemba nig ltd phone no 08068074793
Re: Introduce Your Business by webbiz9ja: 8:43pm On May 18, 2011
How can i start a great business in Nigeria?
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mhmd(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2011
Hello! I am the CEO of Mohbib group, our services cut across almost all the essential services you can think of, kindly visit our web site to see how we can help you any time! any day!. Freight services include supply of container boxes of all types(standard,high cube,reefer,tank etc) and for different uses, our interior decoration services supply window blind fabrics which are imported and one of the best around; trust me. We provide land in choice areas with easy installmental payments using our seasoned bankers and our oil and gas services are simply wonderful, we try as much as we can to ensure cut throat agents are eliminated in our businesses, that way you get the best services we have to offer and your feed backs are also important to us. Kindly leave a message for us or reach us through our site using email, web forms or telephone numbers @ www.mohbib.com.

Regards/Moh'd
CEO
Re: Introduce Your Business by tkarunwi: 5:58am On May 19, 2011
Dear Reader, I am the CEO of Princeyink Solution Resorces is a financial solutions provider firm. Our services include: Insurance Awareness, Insurance Advisory, Insurance Advocate, Financial Advisory, Business Consulting: Advising on starting up new businesses, writing of business plans & proposals, Company incorporation(Limited), Business Name Registration With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Tel: 08028754741 Email: princeyink@yahoo.com

PSR, committed to offer first class service!
Re: Introduce Your Business by osjet55: 7:21pm On May 19, 2011
AM HEREBY TO GIVE YOU DETAILS OF PURE WATER PRODUCTION IN YOUR LOCALITY. THE NAME OF OUR COAMPANY IS OSK CONSULTANCY LIMITED. TO CONTACT US; 08058995141 OR 08161511165 The email address: otunoba55@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.