Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452946 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by MsSophista(f): 12:35am On May 28, 2011
[center]I would like to introduce SGBX. We are a dynamic, reliable company offering:

1. Export/Import services
2. Marketing and Development
3. Market research
4. Export Management Consulting

If you are looking for agents to represent your products in Texas of the USA, contact sgb_exchange@yahoo.com for more information…

Currently seeking authentic African-made products, apparel, jewelry etc.[/center]
Re: Introduce Your Business by MsSophista(f): 1:55am On May 28, 2011
I would like to introduce SGBX. We are a dynamic, reliable company offering:
1. Export/Import services
2. Marketing and Development
3. Market research
4. Export Management Consulting
If you are looking for agents to represent your products in Texas of the U.S. contact sgb_exchange@yahoo.com for more information…

Currently seeking authentic African-made products, apparel, jewelry etc.[i][/i]
Re: Introduce Your Business by fish(m): 2:09am On May 28, 2011
We 're Spider creations, specialize in interior finishes like pop ceilings, suspended ceilings, hand railings etc visit our site at www.spidercreationsng.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by zogo(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2011
WE'RE REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND PROPERTY MANAGERS. DO YOU HAVE PROPERTIES TO LET, LEASE OR SELL IN PORT HARCOURT OR ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA? CONTACT US, AND WE SHALL DO THE SOURCING OF CLIENTS AND MARKETTING FOR YOU, AND BE SURE WE'LL DELIVER.

CALL US ON 07063249904
Re: Introduce Your Business by peterchike: 12:26pm On May 28, 2011
ASTRAQUEST INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH CENTER
Know how----- Equipment---- Installation

Our Services

- Practical training on how to produce over 200 chemical Products, Cosmetics, Sachet and bottle water, Safety matches, candle, designer perfumes etc.

- Factory set-up

- Training of production staffs

- Registrations - trademarks, NAFDAC, Patents, designs etc

- Supply of raw materials and chemicals

- Fabrication, supply and Installation of Equipment, water treatment plant, oil mill, cassava mill etc

- Outsourcing and general contracts

- Feasibility, viability studies and complete writing of chemical/industrial business plans

- Packaging, branding and marketing solutions.

Contact Us today
Plot 50 Iwofe road
Port Harcourt
Rivers State
+2348038723094
derockproducts@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by jascacarg: 5:28pm On May 29, 2011
Hello forum this is JASCA CARGO NIG, LTD,am a clearing and freight forwarder both air and sea and am capable,efficiency,fast,trust and ready to serve my customer at the affordable rate.am also a custom license agent.and am also seeking for foreign partner too,feel free to contact me.

email;sojitevin@yahoo.com
phone;+23408033813130
Re: Introduce Your Business by Humblesam(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2011
Loyal printing press is our business name. We undertake general printing eg I.V.cards,files,wedding cards,calendars,biz cards etc.
Re: Introduce Your Business by basadenet: 8:39pm On May 29, 2011
We are a lagos based Company which specialized in Hiab Truck Hiring.
We moved your your Heavy Duty Equipment from one point to other, irrespective
of the destination involved. Our prices are competitive as compared to our competitors.
We have professional and competent employee that will take care of your needs.

For Further info, Contact Us on
08054007119, 08094550164,

See below for our Hiab Truck pics

Re: Introduce Your Business by snowdrops(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2011
basadenet:

We are a lagos based Company which specialized in Hiab Truck Hiring.
We moved your your Heavy Duty Equipment from one point to other, irrespective
of the destination involved. Our prices are competitive as compared to our competitors.
We have professional and competent employee that will take care of your needs.

For Further info, Contact Us on
08054007119, 08094550164,

See below for our Hiab Truck pics

these look like foreign trucks overseas
Re: Introduce Your Business by Topshop: 10:55pm On May 29, 2011
Primark kids clothing @ the cheapest in our store, we do wholesale and retail
No 2, Osho street Opebi ikeja. Girls top for 600 naira. 08029420493
Re: Introduce Your Business by AIJMOTORS(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2011
AIJ MOTORS AND COMPANY

What we do:

WE HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR TRUCKS, PROVIDE DRIVERS AS WELL. ALL YOU NEED DO IS CONTACT US, WE SIGN THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE. THEN YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD SLEEP AND RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

WE CAN REACHED IN LAGOS AND BENIN.
aijyankee@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by khadii1: 2:03pm On May 30, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Kolade from Emitralia Int' Co. LTD, Lagos, Nigeria. Customer satisfaction, Customs relationship & Shipping price is our advantage.

We receive DAP, DDP and DDP shipments.
We provide sourcing and shipping services.

For further Info, please refer to website: www.emitralia..com

Yours Sincerely
Kolade Adeyemi
Operations Manager

Emitralia International Company Limited
Registered in Nigeria
Company No 863745

Email: khadii1@yahoo.com
Blog: www.emitralia..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by DPublisher: 9:50pm On May 30, 2011
BEST OF BUSINESS, Nigeria's Internet Newspaper, is The Owner's Guide to Starting and Growing your Business.

TED IWERE
Publisher
Best of Business
www.bestofbusinessonline.biz
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:04am On May 31, 2011
I am into laptop supply in large quantities at wholesale price.
The more u order the lower the price

for more enquiry  e.mail  Wale_solid@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by 2blunt: 8:21am On May 31, 2011
ah
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:05am On May 31, 2011
A FULL PLOT OF LAND IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT SOKA ALONG IWO ROAD EXPRESS WAY,2 MIN DRIVE TO LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY MAIN CAMPUS IBADAN,OYO STATE

VERY GOOD FOR STUDENT HOSTEL AND EVERYTHING NEEDED IT FOR.

THE SAID LAND HAVE 2 SET OF UNCOMPLETED 3 BEDROOM FLAT WITH GERMAN FLOOR.

50 MITERS CLOSE TO MAJOR ROAD AND IN A VERY GOOD AND UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT.

PRICE IS 2M LAST

SERIOUS MINDED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT
O2 PROPERTIES ON
Re: Introduce Your Business by ayo2pec(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2011
We at www.globulksms sell sms for as low as N1.30 from 500 sms.

Communicating with thousands of people at the touch of a button has never been easier or more cost effective. our serviceis the simple way to send a message to your customers, employees or contacts around the globe using the web or a system customised to suit your needs. We provide our customers with a secure, simple, dependable, high capacity messaging platform to over 700 networks world wide. our easy to use web-based product offers bulk SMS delivery, address book merge functionality, history reporting, bulk imports of contacts and many advanced sending features.

Uses of Bulk sms

* Product or Programm Announcement;
* Notification of meeting or reminder;
* Message Broadcasting to employee, contact, member, ;
* Political or Social campaign ;
* SMS alert on Bank or Financail applications,

Benefits of using Bulk SMS Service

* Saves Time;
* Saves Money;
* Compliant with Business trends;
* Fast and easy to use;
* Confidential and secure mode of communication;
* Make more sales, win more client.

BETTER STILL WE CAN SEND SMS MESSAGE ON BAHALF OF BUSY CLIENTS:
Do you have message to send but is contraint by time, dont worry we can send the message for you at no extra charges,

You just need to :

1. send the message and the GSM of the intending receipients to info@globulksms.com
2. Pay for the number of messages to be sent (Please note that a message contain 160 characters)
3. Pay to our GTB Dedicated Account number 232704587110 (Global Commercail West African)

We will send the message as soon as payment is confirmed.

Please note that if the message is a general message to general members of the public we have a database that contains over 500000.GSM Number and as such you will not have to worry about number to send messages to.

Start sending messages promote your self and business. visit www.globulksms.com or contact us on

OUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER

SALES:- (8.00 AM - 5 .00 PM)
Tel: - 08034036019, 08183576799
SUPPORT:- (8.00 AM - 8 .00 PM)
Re: Introduce Your Business by realsteel: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2011
We supply steel and related materials for construction manufacturing, oil gas and other industrial companies.contact us via realsteelsng@gmail.com for details
Re: Introduce Your Business by anthony4re(m): 3:30am On Jun 02, 2011
With my experience as a prolific writer, i started my own business without any money by leveraging on already made information's that gave my business an entire new look.

My first approach to online business started with google which made me smiled to the bank by applying few and simple steps with caution.

With proofs of my adsense earning right in my website,i ventured into doing legitimate businesses on the internet and out side the internet. Since then i have always invested more on information no matter how small it is because that is the big gap between the rich and the poor.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Paulsopulu(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
I have brand new sunglass mp3 for sale if youre interested mail me paulsopulu@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by marychyyy: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
Dear all,                    LAMBEST WORLD

A hectic life style has made it difficult to maintain a healthy environment, leaving the body and our surrounding vulnerable to health risks. Without realizing, it leads to diseases.
People realize the importance of good/ clean environment only when they suffer from diseases like toilet diseases, infections, etc.
It is our obligational choice that we make everyday determined how clean, healthy, and germs free we will be in the long run.
Our products are unique and skin cares, it has an original, long lasting, fragrance to clear away those unwanted smells in our vicinity. We are colour guard and has a dual action formula to neutralize odurs and fragrance.
Is good to be home with our product.

ABOUT US:

Lambest World as not for now registered under any license of the Corporate Affair Commission of Nigeria. And wish to do so very soon. We are out to provide solution to neutralize odurs and fragrance and remove stains. Our products are uniquely made.
Our product for now includes:

• Liquid soap
• Bar soap
• Insecticide
• And general merchandise

For further enquiring, contact any of the following lines:

MALOMO. A.
Business Manager
Re: Introduce Your Business by fulfillsa: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
I have holiday apartment for rentals in Pretoria South Africa
I also organise travels and tours within south africa.
my company name is fulfill investment sa
my number is +27730588816
Re: Introduce Your Business by gentl(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
There are many business you can venture into some don't even require special skills or training before you start, the key thing is just being creative about anything you want to do, on my blog you can get more in information on kind of business you can do at   http://homeofinfomation..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ralphbas(m): 4:13am On Jun 04, 2011
i need ur help i have a strong decorder, i wnt to watch the channel free
Re: Introduce Your Business by reemix123(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2011
Excellent portable 10.2 inch Android 2.2 tablet PC for sale N69,999 special introductory price N59,999

Connect to internet, watch videos, listen to music, take photos, microsoft office documents(word, excel, powerpoint) plus access to millions of apps

CPU Infortm X220 1GHz ARM11, Memory 512MB / disk 4GB, TF card slot to 32GB, Camera 1.3MP
Language Multi-language, RJ45, 3G (WCDMA/TDSCDMA/EVDO) support, WiFi USB ports, keyboard, audio jack, handset jack, HDMI, Audio/ Video player, GPS access to millions of apps. Can be used on any mobile network with usb modem not included.

7 inch Android 2.3 tablet PC for sale N59,999 special introductory N49,999

To purchase or for more information email : onewd2wd@hotmail.co.uk

DISTRIBUTORS AND AGENTS WANTED IN ALL REGIONS IN THE COUNTRY

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.