Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451480 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by seyibrown(f): 11:34pm On May 17, 2008
Deleted
Re: Introduce Your Business by Shiwawa(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2008
Advertise your business for free on nigeria's comprehensive classified ads website - ngadverts dot come and be reached by millions of web users!
Re: Introduce Your Business by ogeeh(f): 12:25pm On May 20, 2008
EMAIL BROADCAST, a subsidiary of MUNIK-BELL Technologies, is a leading provider of self-service e-marketing solutions that empower businesses to build, control and measure their own e-marketing campaigns. Email Broadcast is the most intuitive web-based self-service online marketing solution on the market, allowing customers to deliver highly sophisticated and easy to deploy emails that incorporate their company logos for that uniqueness desired.

Log on to www.emailbroadcast.name for our numerous services or

Follow this link to discover our other sites and pages loaded with free services:

http://www.emailbroadcast.name/getemail.asp to get your Email Broadcast Email Address.
EB Image Mail can be used to send text and image emails with beautiful backgrounds and borders- http://www.emailbroadcast.name/imgmailtemp.asp

http://www.emailbroadcast.name/miniweb.asp to create your Mini website for FREE;
-Analyze log files and retrieve information about your mini-website activities;
-Free Email Lists categorized by location and business type and lots more.

http://ebmusic.emailbroadcast.name to listen to any music of your choice.

http://www.emailbroadcast.name/fmem.asp which is used to share photo sessions online.
http://bizcomm.forumcircle.com/portal.php an interactive platform for Entrepreneurs.

http://www.emailbroadcast.name/searchpage.asp to search for the hottest products from thousands of local and international merchants across the web with the EB Search Engine;
-Compare Prices;
-and get Company Profiles and lots more.

Or email me at ogechi.ihenacho@emailbroadcast.name

The possibilities are truly unlimited!
Re: Introduce Your Business by mimi44: 10:40am On May 21, 2008
Gazelle
We are sell ladies clothes, accessories etc
Shoes, shirts, bags, belts, jeans,,
@ affordable prices.
You do not have to come to us home delivery is free.
Our sister company supplies
Cements (Dangote), chicken, turkey and fish

Contact details: 08034546097, 07027963086
ayobams44@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by mimi44: 10:59am On May 21, 2008
DO THE MATHS[color=#990000][/color]
CEMENT BUSINESS
Are you interested in the cement business
Contact Ayo on 08034546097
A trailer of cement carries 600bags
You can imagine making [s]N[/s]100 on each bag
Do the maths
Re: Introduce Your Business by philem44: 4:03pm On May 23, 2008
I am a freelancer with expertise in a number of online businesses as follows:

1. Google adsense business

2. Blogsite, niche site and website design

3. Researching

4. Blogging

5. E-gold investment Programs

6. Resume writing

7. Classified ad posting

8. Website promotion and marketing

9. Freelancing for dollars

10. Data entry jobs and online paid survey programs

11. Conversion of office document to Pdf

12. Banner and Banner ads creation and design

13. Forum posting

14. Translation of foreign languages to English and vice verse

15. Affiliate marketing and selling of ebooks online and offline

If you have jobs in any of these areas, you can contact me @ onlinecashflow4real@gmail.com or call me at 08088464143

http://www.buyandsellreprintrights..com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by wholesales(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2008
Hi everyone,
We are wholesalers and distributors of electronics, clothes, shoes, generators, children clothe, women's fashion, men's fashion, boy's fashion, girl's fashion and, etc from USA.  Please register with us for wholesales at www.rainbowwholesales.com   Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by seyibrown(f): 2:17pm On May 25, 2008
deleted
Re: Introduce Your Business by gee2get: 10:41pm On May 25, 2008
PECULIAR GLOBAL VENTURES
CONCEPT DESIGN, PRINT PRODUCTION

Our Services Includes:
- Concept Design
- Advert Concept
- Design & Printing of Call Cards & Letter Heads, Programmes Pamphlets, Calenders
- Publishing
- Printing & Publishing Consultancy

# 105, Bamgbose Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
TeL: +234-1-477 3890, 1-663 3419
Mobile: +234 (0)807 298 2233
Re: Introduce Your Business by peot(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2008
HOW YOU EARN MONEY FROM YOUR DATING WEBSITE!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!
**************************************************************************************************

Are you ready to face the exclusive opportunity to run your own online dating business?

Each of our Dating websites is a self-contained profitable business run and controlled by you only.
You DON'T need any HTML or WEB SITE EXPERIENCE to operate this site.

Users register to your dating website for free to create a profile, but in order to interact with other members, they have
to UPGRADE their account.
To upgrade their account, they go to the Upgrade section in their Account Area and click on Upgrade which prompts them to sign
up for a monthly subcription which YOU set. (e.g £4.99 a month)
Each month, their subcription payment will automatically be sent to your PayPal account.
(YOU WILL NEED A BUSINESS OR PREMIER PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR THIS)

When a user upgrades, you will receive an email from PayPal, telling you that a user has upgraded their account at
your dating service. It wil show you the nickname of the user who has upgraded.
You will have to MANUALLY upgrade their account.
To do this, you simply log into your dating site Admin Area, click on Manage Users, click on the user who has paid and click
on the Upgrade User button.

EXAMPLE: please click on the link below

http://www.topjok.co.uk/IMAGE3.bmp

ALL THIS FOR JUST =N=10,000 (OFFER ENDS 30TH OF MAY 2008) SO GRAB YOUR COPY NOW.

FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by peot(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2008
Your Own software Internet Store/ Business (ready And Fully Stocked) with Paypal

The Opportunity: Website Software Business Fully Stocked and Ready to make you money.

According to Bill Gates , “In some years to come, all businesses shall be on the net, you are either on the Internet or you are out of business”, this has already started to happen in the developed parts of the world, even Nigeria as we can see now, the use of internet has improved tremendously over the last 5 years, your business has better advantage being on the net.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Website Software Business Fully Stocked - Paypal Shopping Cart Ready Start Your Own Internet Business Today!!!

READY TO MAKE MONEY WEBSITE
Not A Mini Website,
Over 60 html Pages

The Best Thing About This Website Is,
No Inventory To Restock
No Shipping Cost!

What You Will Receive
This Is NOT An Affiliate Website, This Is Your Own Business You Will Own Full Resale Rights To over 200 Software Products And The Entire Website.

THIS WEBSITE IS SET UP AND READY TO START MAKE YOU MONEY

All Software Includes Resell Rights
Resell Rights For The Entire Website
You Make 100% Profit On All Products
No Inventory To Buy
No Postage Cost
Never Run Out Of Inventory
Paypal Shopping Cart System Is Setup For All Products
The Members Area Is Set Up For Your Customers To Use Paypal Recurring Subscription Service
Instant Download Area For Your Members
Thumbnails And Screen Shots Of Each Product
Members Password Login
Each Software Product Comes With its Own Mini Website
Contact Area Form For Your Customers To Contact You By Email
Registration Area Form For Your Customers To Register As Members
Members Only Download Area
28 Single Popular Software Products That You Can Sell Over And Over Again
5 Website Packages That Include Over 200 Software Products.
You Will Be Selling Software Products That Range From $4.95 to $29.95
You can add your own software if you wish.
It comes with a MANUAL of installation or help can be provided.

All That Is Required Is,
Some web space and a domain name.

FOR IMAGES PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS

http://topjok.co.uk/IMAGE1.bmp
http://topjok.co.uk/IMAGE2.bmp

ALL THIS FOR =N=8000 ONLY (OFFER ENDS 30TH OF MAY) AFTER THIS DATE PRICE WILL BE MORE SO GRAB YOUR COPY NOW.

FOR PAYMENT DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL ME tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 26, 2008
I'M A GRAPHICS DESIGNER, I DO LOGO CREATION,ANIMATION,BILL BOARD DESIGN,WEBDESIGN,CUSTOMISED CARDS,PICTURE MANIPULATION ETC.
I'LL SHOW YOU SOME SAMPLES, IF YOU LIKE MY SERVICE PLS EMAIL , successworth@yhoo.com or matineyz02@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by denony(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2008
I am in Vietnam supplying cloths and footwears male/female to Nigeria.

With a veryhigh quality and affordableprices.

contact me on:
stargerdeworker@yahoo.com
Tel: +84908521301
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 29, 2008
First and foremost it is always our intention and purpose to provide exceptional value for money to our customers. We must strive to always beat our rivals at every price point and reward our customers for their loyalty.

Using weblinksms's web-interface, you can reach your large audiences, groups or individuals almost instantly via your internet connected computer. SMS is the only medium that enables almost instantaneous notification of a targeted group of people, regardless of their location!WeblinkSMS Offers you Unbeatable prices in SMS application to be be deployed for:

Wedding Invitation
Birthday Invitation
Meeting Notification
Political Awareness/ Campaign
Special Seasons Greetings
Product Launch
Sales Promotion
Brand Awareness
Event Promotion
Market Research
Advert Based Promotion

for more info,pls visit www.weblinksms or call 07028251449
Re: Introduce Your Business by tommieen: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2008
MICROCAP STOCKS ARE STOCKS TRADING UNDER $5.SOME TRADE AS LOW AS $0.001.
UNDERSTANDING HOW THE STOCK MARKET OPERATES IS THE KEY TO GETTING MAXIMUM PROFITS FROM MICROCAP TRADING.
THERE ARE WHAT WE CALL BLUE CHIP STOCKS AND SHELL STOCKS
.BLUE CHIP STOCK'S ARE YOUR MICROSOFT'S AND IBM'S THAT TRADE FOR HIGHER PRICES.
WHEN A REVERSE MERGER HAPPENS THE PRICE OF A MICROCAP STOCK EXPLODES TO 20,50 AND EVEN 100 TIMES THE ORIGINAL SHARE PRICE
.YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASICS.
SO IF YOU INVESTED $100 IN A COMPANY WITH UNIT PRICE $0.001 AFTER A REVERSE MERGER SAY THE PRICE GOES UP TO $10 PER UNIT.YOUR $100 INVESTMENT BECOMES $1000000.
OUR PACKAGE OUTLINES WHERE TO GET WINNING STOCKS,
HOW TO GET GOOD BROKERS,
PITFALLS TO ESCAPE WHEN TRADING MICROCAP STOCKS AND HOW TO INCREASE YOUR PROFITS USING ALERTS.WE ALSO HAVE A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE MANUAL AND FUFILL OUR REFUND REQUIREMENTS.INTRODUCTORY PRICE FOR THIS MANUAL IS =N=3000.TO ORDER FOR PACKAGE SEND MAIL TO ULTIMATEWEBPACKAGE@GMAIL.COM.STOCK TRADING IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME.PLEASE NOTE.IT TAKES DEDICATION
Re: Introduce Your Business by LASYEM(m): 2:40am On Jun 08, 2008
@All,
hi,
we are into town planning consult- lasyem consult
we deal with land matters like:
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]architectural design
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]survey plans
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]land document and land tittle perfection
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]building plan approvals
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]layout plan design and approval
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]land information and advisory service
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]property acquisition, and other issues relating to land
contact info:
e-mail :sahidlateef@gmail.com 0r sahidlateef@yahoo.com
tel: 234-01-7429269 or 2348083308588
cheers grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by gears26(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2008
WEB
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chydozie(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2008
KINS-MARTEL (NIG) LTD.
(Consultants & Importers)

Head Office:
122 Ojuelegba Road,
By Ayilara Bustop,
Ojuelegba, Surulere,
Lagos.

Wholesale & Retail of:

General Photographic Materials & Accessories:

- Cameras (Digital & Manual)
- Digital Printers, Papers & Inks (HP, HiTi, etc)
- Memory Cards (MMC, SD, XD, CF, etc)
- Rechargeable Batteries & Chargers
- Etc

Laundry & Dry-Cleaning Materials & Accessories:
- Tagging Guns
- Tagging Papers
- Tagging Pins/Bullets
- Teflon Shoes (Plastic/Metal)
- Hangrite (Plastic-Coated Wire) Clothes Hangers
- Etc

The prices of our goods are affordable, as we import directly from Hong Kong, China, Dubai, etc.
We also deliver to you at no or a little fee.

Call:
Dozie: 0802 063 1799 - Email: dozie.okoli@yahoo.com
Martins: 01-4800049, 0805 515 8748, 0803 462 0988 - Email: mrtns_ky@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Alexander9: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2008
Dear Import / Purchase Manager,

We are a portable gasoline/diesel JINLING brand generator manufacturer. In a nutshell, the gasoline gen-set series can shoot rated output ranging from 0.65kva to 5.0kva under 230V, 50Hz, 3000rpm: JL950, JL2600, JL3600, JL6600.

The diesel gen-set series can provide rated output ranging from 4.5 kva to 20.0kva under 230V, 50Hz, 3000rpm (single-phase), and under 200V/380V/400V 50Hz, 1500rpm (3-phase).

To achieve a video play and information of our Shanghai plant, you are cordially invited to access to: http://www.shanghaisunshow.cn

We will be grateful if you favor us with a reply by email or a phone call.

Best regards,

Michael x. Jian
Shanghai Sunshow Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd
No 555, Zhaojiajing Road, Songjiang District,Shanghai,China
Tel:86-21-37601533
Fax:86-21-37601556 Cell : 86 15921316504
E-mail: xujian@jinlingcn.com or michaelxu885@gmail.com
MSN: xujianbeyond@hotmail.com Skype: michael.xu885
www.shanghaisunshow.cn

Re: Introduce Your Business by imback(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2008
[b]Ord
Re: Introduce Your Business by muchacho: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2008
I am into Small business consulting, the outfit is called M-concept. services: Business plans, reserach and business development, branding and strategy, investment clubs. so for your business consulting you can reach us on muyiwat@yahoo.com. 08023314144, 07028391038.

reliable small business consulting?? try us
Re: Introduce Your Business by toyinajani(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2008
DEE- ROYALKLEEN SERVICES
LYDIA OLUTUMOGUN PLAZA,LASU- ISHERI ROAD,
OBADORE BUS STOP,ALIMOSHO L. G.
LAGOS.
www.royalkleen..com
e-mail royalkleen@yahoo.com
OUR SERVICES ARE CUSTOMISED AND INCLUDE

JANITORIAL SERVICES
We provide highly customized janitorial services for commercial,industrial,institution and retail facilities.

WALL WASHING & WINDOW CLEANING.
We clean interior and exterior walls and windows(high rise inclusive).

CLEANING OF CARPET & UPHOSTERED FURNITURE
We use the hot water extraction method also know as steam cleaning. This process is highly effective in removing soil and other contaminants from carpet and upholstered furniture.

FLOOR MAINTENANCE
We maintain wooden and other floors and can restore them to their original condition.

MARBLE/GRANITE FLOORS
We restore the natural beauty of polished marble and granite surfaces.We achieve this by re-honing and re-polishing the crystals of the natural stone using diamond abrasive.

POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANIG
We carry out pre and post construction cleaning for both residential and commercial buildings.We clean walkways,hallways,doors,frames,bathrooms,inside all cabin,ceilings,walls,dining rooms,e.t.c.

PEST CONTROL AND FUMIGATION
We use foggers,sprayers,chemicals,blowers,insecticides on insects,rodents,flies,bees,cockroaches,ants,e.t.c

MOVE IN AND MOVE OUT CLEANING.
We offer move in move in and move out cleaning services to commercial and residential clients

PARTY GROUND CLEANING
We carry out pre and post party ground cleaning services.

WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
I AM INTO BULK SMS MESSAGING. MY CLIENTS ARE BANKS, CHURCHES, OR INDIVIDUALS WHO WHICH TO ADVERVIZE VIA TEXT MESSAGING. IT IS VERY LUCRATIVE AS I MAKE OVER #100,000 MONTHLY WITH ONE OF MY CLIENT (BANKS).

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO THIS IA HAVE A PACKAGE TITTLED "HOW TO STRIKE IT RICH WITH GSM TEXT MESSAGING, CALL ME ON 08068772616 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AS I HAVE JUST 20 CPIES AVAILABLE, AND IT COST JUST #2000, BONUS INCLUSIVE ON HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS OF ALL DENOMINATIONS.GET YOURSELLF EMPOWERED TODAY, AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME FINANCIALLY ,
Re: Introduce Your Business by jesuseun1(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2008
can any one link me to anyone that print recharge cards ,i want to be a sub distributor of recharge cards.my no is 0803 443 8232,adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by prokid: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
Financial Exchange Network,
Improving finance with trade.

FINANCIAL EXCHANGE NETWORK USES THE POWER OF ORGANIZED BARTER TO INCREASE YOUR FINANCES, IMPROVE YOUR CASH FLOW AND EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS.

Finance-to-Business and Business-to-Business barter through Financial Exchange Network is the most effective way to achieve Financial Freedom, Off-set debts, Increase your cash flow, increase your customer base and get value out of your slow moving inventory and downtime.

By engaging in trade through Financial Exchange Network, you can turn your finance, underperforming assets into new revenue streams and offset cash expenses.

Financial Exchange Network was created to serve, improve and help grow finances and business just like yours. We provide an entirely new avenue for building your revenues and market share by fostering new commercial relationships and an efficient and mutually beneficial exchange of goods and services.

AS A FINANCE-TO-BUSINESS NETWORK

Financial Exchange Network aids all her members with opportunities of increasing their finance by given them the avenue to earn Money Weekly while they operate on FEN barter system. All registered members earn Nigeria Naira weekly along side with FEN Naira.

Financial Exchange Network is a Periodic Membership Association of Five-Business Month, which is an equivalent of 200 Normal Calendar Days. Members are required to renew their Membership within 48 hours after expiration.

Get to Know The Benefits and How it Works here http://financialexchangenetwork.com.

Hope to meet you there.
Re: Introduce Your Business by babalolas(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
HARRY KINGS INVESTMENT LTD deals with one- on -one training on forex, sales of e-bullion @(130) and e-gold @ (125)

The company also deals with wholesale recharge cards

visit harrykingsint.com or send a mail to sehindebabs4real@yahoo.com or call ola ( 08036835933)

visit us @

20 isheri road, akiode bus/stop
omole- ojodu
Re: Introduce Your Business by lovlin287(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I am Gabriel, I am into decorations, I design wedding ceremonies, birthday ceremonies,
big halls of executive meeting, and all events that need decoration.

Please you can contact me on:

Gabrielgbengaoni@yahoo.com or My call Number:08077779916

Thanks and God Bless,

Mr. Gabriel Gbenga Oni
Re: Introduce Your Business by blezzing: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2008
Hi,

i would like to introduce my business to everybody out there.

I 'M INTERNET ENTERPRENUER ,I DEALS IN ALL KINDS OF INTERNET BUSINESS,MARKETING, DOMAIN REGSTRATION AND HOSTING.

IF ANY BODY LIKE TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET SHOULD CONTACT ME

bLEZZING99@YAHOO.COM
Re: Introduce Your Business by gears26(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
WEB
Re: Introduce Your Business by igbsam(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2008
DISAM & KASH TECHNOLOGIES

Contact us for:

Computer and Laptop Supplies / Installation / Repairs, Maintainance, Networking,
Webdesigning, Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Wireless Networking,
Cybercafe Maintainance / Management. Graphics Designs etc

We are located at:-

10 Bolarinwa Balogun Close
Oke- Odo
Off Abeokuta Express Way
Lagos Nigeria
Tel: - 08023893220, 07025717124, 08037494111
Email:- samuel07us@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by ejykeo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hello friends am a EJIKE JOSEP am a GOLDSHIELD member, you can't believe been free from money problem, all you need to become a member is #2,800 naira.
And then you will have five forms to register your friends, before you will know what is going on your will be recieving 4,000 naira with some provisions every month, and you will earn more by upgrading every six months without selling products.
So is you are intrested why not call me on phone or email me at ejykeowealth@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rolexx: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hey,

Getting things done might just be a big time trouble for many.
Yet, it looks easy when you have to supervise and make sure they are rightly done to suite your interest.
what do you think?

Do you want to get you events planned and organized for you?
Do you need information on event venues around you?
Do you need the best services at your event?

If you truly want to add spices to your occasion,

We'll do it for you!

Call or text me 08029323903
e-mail: otobongadaise@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.