Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (453106 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by InfoBoss: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
Whao; This is the top secret you all have been waiting for, Netprenuer who have problems one way or the other trying to operate, open or use a paypal account, arguably the best payment option on the internet as at today in the internet marketing world, but have been unable to do that because of the inability of Paypal not accepting Nigerians, but that will change after you act on this short report.
Do you know that over 17 million people worldwide own and operate a Paypal account, using it for one online payment or the other some use it to accept payment online i.e online merchant, while some use it as a medium for making payment online that is online buyers, this as proven that Paypal is the most used method of payment online, by using your email address and it is acceptable worldwide BUT the missing link is that Nigerians are not part of the Paypal family and cannot enjoy their benefits. BUT that is no more.

Now: You can open a Paypal account without swapping your IP address

Now: You can make and receive payment with your paypal account

Now: You can verify your paypal account here in Nigeria

Now: The best part is that you receive money from your paypal account into your Local Bank account right here in Nigeria

SO: To all Internet Entreprenuer this is a golden opportunity to own and operate and verify your Paypal account right here in Nigeria

My Offer: This is a top secret which i want to share with just 20 serious minded Netprenuer who need this secret after the 20 is completed i will stop.

For more Datails Call/Text: 07033929809 or
Email: ecashtank@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by queenisiom(f): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hello House!,
I'm into fashion and design with specialty in bridals. I make wedding gowns and clothes for bridal train. i also bake cakes and decorate venues for events. To blow my horn a bit, i've made gowns that were sent outside Nigeria for weddings and recieved lots of commendations from the Brides cheesy
I'm on 08023370414, my business name is queen's Bridal, I'm based in Benin city and e mail is queenisioma@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by akings100: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
Am into Food and Perishables supply business. List of my client include but not limited to UTC Plc, Sheraton Hotels and Towers, UAC Foods Plc etc. We are also into Petroleum Marketing, Import and Export of Agricultural Commodities. We are available on 08025465708 07025284763.
Re: Introduce Your Business by senderos(m): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2008
thanks 4 giving us this opportunity to sell ourself to the rest of the world. my business service and the service includes: aluminium doors and windows, office partitioning, suspended ceilings, glass work, aquarium building and installation, water fountain construction and maintenance. we also handle building project.
if u are intrested in any of this services, u can reach on the following nos: 08028119935, 08038207577, 08070519108. or send me an email: adecube2003@yahoo.com. just a call and we are going 2 bring it 2 your door step quality product and service.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sunzone: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2008
Dear Sir or Madam,
This is Juany from Shenzhou Group who are leading manufacturer of gasoline generator sets from 0.5kW to 6.0kW,diesel generator sets from 2.0kW to 400kW,water pump and alternators in Fujian ,China.Our company founded in 1999.And our brand is SUNZONE.If you want to know us more please free to visit our website:http://www.shenzhougroup.com.cn

Any enquiry from you will be highly appreciated!

Thanks and with our best regards!

Juany

Shenzhou (Fujian) Import&Export Co.,Ltd
Tel:0086-591-28350896
Cell:0086-13763808312
Fax:0086-591-28350699
E-mail:sz5@shenzhougroup.com.cn
http://www.shenzhougroup.com.cn

Re: Introduce Your Business by bronxe007(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
I am internet publisher, and blogger,  I can help you do your customized blog with your domain name; put javascript codes (adsense, bidvertiser,e.t.c), and your affiliate products; just like http://www.e-marketingtools.net.

1 blog- N15, 000 (first time payment)

N5, 000 (every year after first year)

2 blogs- N20, 000 (first time payment)

N10, 000 (every year after first year)

3 blogs- N25, 000 (first time payment)

N15, 000 (every year after first year)

Mail me if you want to get a customized blog with your domain name.

If you want me to help you put adsense codes on your blog (blogger, hosted blog (wordpress). Also contact me. (N1,000/blog)

Email: blogger@e-marketingtools.net

Phone Number: 08023591640

http://www.e-marketingtools.net
Re: Introduce Your Business by ojojames: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2008
Hi,

I give out freebies to people. If they are satisfied, they pick one investment prog or the other on my site and make their millions before leaving. Check it out

http://naira.
Re: Introduce Your Business by omobachi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2008
wink
Re: Introduce Your Business by omobachi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2008
wink
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2008
hello guy's

currency & eurovision nig ltd.

we are into stocks&shares investment holding and importer and exporter.we deal in general goods from china.

intrested on anything legal from china to nigeria or to ireland

please call me on 00353851548690 or call 008613711442302

or email :tylot at hotmail dot com.

african restaurant coming soon to gwanzwuo china.
Re: Introduce Your Business by lekkigold: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2008
DONT FORGET BUYING EGOLD IN A RELIABLE SOURCE. www.lekkigold.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by chrisibu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
I am a supplier of all kinds of Chippings and General Haulage Contractor.
You can reach me on 08079765608 or sir.chilo@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Denicest(m): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2008
Hello all,

You can have everything you want in life by helping other people get what they want. Want to know more about how you can have everything you want or how you can help other people get what they want? Then send me a short mail at celestine.ogu@dnetbiz.ws or ogucelo@yahoo.com or sms 07032479287.

See you at the TOP
Re: Introduce Your Business by OmogeWBT(f): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
INTERESTING: Greeting Card business - Nigerian style - visit www.caxtonalilecards.com - also in stores throughout Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Introduce Your Business by lagoshost(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
We have

www.lagoshost.com - our webhosting company
www.faithsms.com - for bulk sms
www.realartsltd.com - our main webiste

RealArts Systems is an ICT Consultancy company.

Can you get to us 08023611150
Re: Introduce Your Business by Itanola: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
QUALITY HONEY
Hello,
     I appreciate u all, I want to introduce one of my business which is not common here that is honey. I am a BEEKEEPER, is fun keeping bee and there is cool money there without u doing nothing than just to provide HIVES i.e shelter for the bees to stay and once u know the technical how and how to deal with the bees there is nothing to worry about. One hive well colonised will fetch between 15k - 20k in one harvest without doing anything, so if u have up to 20-50 hives just multiply it by N20,000 and begin calculating your money without leaving your office job or whatever business u are into.

So, if u want QUALITY HONEY in small or large quantity either for exporting or u want to establish your own APIARY contact me on 08064460886 or mail me uncommonhelen@gmail.com  cool
Re: Introduce Your Business by askme1(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2008
iam an online payment solution provider and you can reach me through this email =senmillionaire@yahoo.com for further discussion.
Re: Introduce Your Business by slyk2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
PHORTIZO CONSULTING.
Stock brokrage backed with Financial Planning.

Also investment Education via seminars is also available from us.

call 08037221952
or phortizoltd@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by advertguru: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
Thanks Man for this great opportunity

Hello everyone my name is precious i deal on digital currency like

per $1
LR---------140
AG----------140
WM----------150
EG-----------125

You can call me on 08088341101.
Here is my mail address  donpadi4u2000@yahoo.com
Your stress are over.
just try me to see how fast.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ajaerotony(m): 5:47am On Aug 14, 2008
i am the MD/CEO of http://www.bestbusinessmentor.com where we use our expertise in internet marketing and business to offer free information and tips to aspiring internet entrepreneurs.
Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by dovlin(f): 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
We are

SPRING CONSULT

We are into

MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL facility installation and maintenance

We specialize in

BUILDING CABLING, TRANSFORMERS, GENERATORS, SOLAR
PIPING, BORE HOLE, OVER HEAD TANKS

INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE

We are at

Suit 5,low cost complex,opp women development center,
agege,lagos.

Call us at

08033441072, 07027014452
Re: Introduce Your Business by hrkglobal(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2008
We are into GSM Mentainance services.We unlock all GSM phones,we reprogram malfunctioning phones and also into sales of Liberty Reserve and E-gold.

Re: Introduce Your Business by jiggyjiggy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
I
Re: Introduce Your Business by nawode: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2008
we borrow money from people & pay back 200% after 4mths ,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT WONDER BANK

more info

dhaewood aviation business school 08026272323

30,lagos- abeokuta exp., cement b/stop ,ikeja lagos
dhaewoodaviation3@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by akparanta8: 5:39am On Aug 28, 2008
LETS GO INTO PROFESSIONAL DRYCLEANING.CONTACTS,SOME MACHINE ARE ALREADY AVIALIABLE.WE JUST NEED AN OFFICE SPACE.
I JUST LEFT GARMENTCARE DRYCLEANERS LTD.I HAVE EQUALLY WALK WT MANY COMPANY AS WELL
CALL ME JAMES
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohwofasa(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2008
my company is into painting of hotel/offices/houses/schools etc,we have our head office in portharcourt but we have been to over 6 states to do painting for our clients,u can call victor on 08033487799 for more informations.

Re: Introduce Your Business by KnowAll(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2008
My Business is Soccer betting, I am actually looking to train 2 statistics or mathematics student in any of the Nigerian universities, only 1st class materials should apply, payments will made on commision basis. send e-mail to aknolug@aol.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2008
Hello,
Do you have an event coming up soon??
Are u getting married
Are you thinking of what to give your customers at the end of the year??
Are you tired of the everyday souvenoirs u recieve at parties ranging from plastic to jotters and biros??
Do u desire to give souvenoirs to guests that will ast forever>>
Then contact us at JUST MAGNETS

JUST MAGNETS specializes in the sale of the highest quality full-color refrigerator magnets. Our in-house design team creates custom magnets your guest and customers will see every day on the fridge. We will provide you with personalized magnets that will be noticed. We are your DIRECT source for full-color promotional and Souvenoir magnets. We have several great magnets designs in our catalog. If interested, please send your email address to justmagnets@gmail.com or call 08033603772 or 08033107875, We will reply your request immediately and send you our catalogue and pricelist. After reaching an agreement, you will be required to send us your picture(s) and wordings you want written on the magnet. Please note that, you are allowed to customize the wordings on your magnet and you don’t necessarily have to use the wordings in these samples. These samples are displayed to enable you to choose a design. Feel free to contact us any time - we're here to answer your questions!

All the pictures are magnets that stick to your fridge forever

Re: Introduce Your Business by simplychic(f): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2008
my name is taiwo i am astudent and also into party decoration u can contact me on 08032249597
Re: Introduce Your Business by phoenixy1: 2:12am On Sep 07, 2008
[center]Find FINANCIAL FREEDOM TODAY
Forget MLM
Forget Forex
Forget Gateway
Forget Ponzi Pyramids
This really works! All you need is just ₦600. yes From ₦600 you can make ₦600,000! It is possible, and no middle man getting rich off you involved in this process.
For detailed info, make your request to Truedeals > saletrade@ymail.com now

Imagine all you ever wanted within your reach![/center]
Re: Introduce Your Business by creativewr(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
hello forumites,

I am a writer, copywriter, and an info-preneur, I have a website at www.e-moneymakingmachine.com and we deal generally in dissemination of information.

generally, we believe info business is the most easiest business anyone can do and that is what we are into,

If you are interested in google adsense, we have over 30+ tools every google adsense gurus are using at www.e-moneymakingmachine.com/atm

Thanks
Peter

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.