Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451765 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by enchanteddecor(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2012
Enchanted decor

Re: Introduce Your Business by enchanteddecor(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
D enchanted decor
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksxp: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2012
Nassau Sports is a company that imports and sells various sporting goods and equipments. Most of our products are from Taiwan, and are of high standard and quality.

Some of our products include: Footballs, Treadmills, Basketballs, Table Tennis tables, Snooker Tables, Tennis balls, Golf balls, Rackets (Tennis, Badminton, Squash), Elliptical bikes, Sit up bench, Stationary exercise bikes, Nets (Football nets, Tennis nets, Basketball nets), Jump Ropes, Rackets, Stringing machines,...etc.

chuksxp@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Duduprintz: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2012
If you're having trouble with business cards, get some great designs for free at www.duduprintz.com. Free designs for Photographers, Culinary Professionals, Musicians,Event Planners, and Fashion and Style.

Duduprintz is an innovative collateral print and photo-specialty outfit with significant focus on the design, production and sale of marketing collateral, photo specialty products and the provision of variable data printing services.
Re: Introduce Your Business by affectionate(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2012
Fouthman Communication is base in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
we are into
Internet, Infomarketing & Consultancy
Online Registration,
Graphic Design
E-cover Creation for Ebooks
Presently we have an ebook on the net on how to create infomation product as a Nigerian for Nigeria market

our contact details are:
shop 11, Folorunsho Shopping Complex, Nova Road, Adebayo, Ado--Ekiti
email: fouthman@gmail.com
or call Dare on07066539612.
Re: Introduce Your Business by pantangmenyerah(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2012
If like me you haven’t got an awfull lot of money to spend on a new kitchen then you need to be looking up www.solidwoodkitchen.co.uk/kitchen-units.php. True value for money and unlike every other kitchen company that I visited they didn’t want any money up front.
Re: Introduce Your Business by payne4real(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hi,
crystal ville is an IT consulting firm that provides the following services web development,mobile marketing,voice programming.our team of professionals include web site developer, programmers and copywriters who work together to ensure that your objective are met.
Contact us:
www.crystalvaleintermediary.com
08067441198.thanks for your patronage!
Re: Introduce Your Business by games4sale: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
For residents of PHC.
SMARTBARGAINS...pay in installments

Buy your household appliances, laptops, tablets and video games and pay in 3-4 installments. No hassels, No collaterals. Just post dated cheques.

PODUCTS INCLUDE:
LED AND PLASMA TVS
REFRIGERATORS AND FREEZERS
AIR CONDITIONERS
GAS COOKERS AND BURNERS
LAPTOPS
IPADS AND GALAXY TABS
VIDEO GAMES.

WE DELIVER AND INSTALL WHEN REQUIRED.

CALL US ON:
07059004009 OR 08169962728
Re: Introduce Your Business by Evolve76: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2012
Hello all!

We are now into Sea going oil and bunker tanker, LPG Vessel,freshwater tanker etc Vessel Shuttle Charter and Sales Services.

We are partnering a foremost Ship Brokerage and Oil & Gas Logistic Company in Europe to effectively and efficiently deliver these services in Nigeria and across West Africa Sub-Region.

Our services cover spot and long-term Vessel Shuttle Charter and sales of Vessel with various number of Hull(s) and DWT capacity for varieties of cargo.

Any intended Charterer should contact us and be willing to give us his Letter of Intent as proof of his readiness, clearly showing:
(1) Charterers Full Name & Address and background
(2) Intended Cargo
(3) Commencement Date
(4) Spot or Long-Term Charter
(5) Trading Locations
(6) Last 2 fixtures
(7) Budget

Contact details:
Holland: Fabio: + 31-684-379-836 24hours
Nigeria: Johnson: +234 (0) 803-357-6004 24hours
evolve76limited@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by scottng(m): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,we are faciclitator of oli and gas,in metri tones and in liters,I saw ur post dats why am sendn u this msg,u can mail on my email leoscott6@aol.com and call me on 07039227725 or 08155489092,pls do get back to me...thanks.scott
Re: Introduce Your Business by MediaMaster: 4:29am On Jun 24, 2012
Have Your own Website with N15,000 Only
[b][/b]
We also offer Training in Website Design , Blogging + Social Media/online Marketing .
Cost: N15, 000 for only 5 working days or 4 Saturdays.

Call 08057674488
Re: Introduce Your Business by Yeve: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
Good day all,
For all your freight services ,import,export,clearing,delivery,courier,haulage,purchase and supply call-08182799794. Or send an email to info@ylplimited.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Yeve: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Added to our services at YLP we now offer 5 days delivery within Lagos ,7 days delivery outside lagos and 2 days express  delivery within lagos only for all your personal shopping  anywhere in Europe, these include,your toiletries,provisions et al.  

Send your list accompanied by the name of the store to purchase your items to the emails below.

We'll shop for you and deliver at your door stop within the days stated above, pending the service you choose to run and all at good rates. 

Join us on Facebook,twitter,Linked and skype or simply visit our website on www.ylplimited.com 
You can also send us an email on info@ylplimited.com   OR ylplimited@gmail.com
You can also call- 08182799794.
Re: Introduce Your Business by feflo: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hi the good people of nairaland, i hereby introduce my company, FEFLO GLOBAL RESOURCES COMPANY. We deal in tokunbo electronics like laptops, LCD TV's, mobile pressing irons e.t.c
Pictures of some of the current stock are attached.
For further inquiry, contact FEMI on 08023662352

Re: Introduce Your Business by Finetrading: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2012
I have 10 Mack truckheads R models with 40 feet flatbed trailers for hire. Please contact this number: 080-372-67172 or 081-270-36799.

Or you can contact me directly in the US at +1-858-405-0846 or by email: fine.trade@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
Andy
Fine Trading Int'l Ltd
Re: Introduce Your Business by drbalony: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2012
Hello pple.i import in wholesale hawes aπϑ curtis shirts for male aπϑ females from UK @ very competitive price.u can get to me on bb 2901c585 or 08127376400
Re: Introduce Your Business by Finetrading: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2012
I have 10 Mack truckheads R models with 40 feet flatbed trailers for hire in Lagos Nigeria. Please contact this number: 080-372-67172 or 081-270-36799.

Or you can contact me directly in the US at +1-858-405-0846 or by email: fine.trade@sbcglobal.net

And I have a company in the US that is into import/export of trucks, automobiles, all type of equipments and machineries in case anybody wants to buy anything from the US and needs my assistance you can contact me: +1-858-405-0846, +1-310-994-9158

Thanks,
Andy
Fine Trading Int'l Ltd.
Re: Introduce Your Business by dinoescobar(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
We are a Private Company based in Calabar, Cross River State.We can conviniently supply gravels,rocks and CHippings of any Grade and Size, including stone dust to anywhere around Calabar, Uyo and Environs.

Are prices are very moderate and competetive and delivery is swift.

We look forward to doing business with serious minded Individuals or Companies and your satisfaction is our guarantee.

Intrested parties can contact via
Etimoqua@gmail.com

Thank You.
Re: Introduce Your Business by timiblast: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2012
FOR INDUSTRIAL POWER EQUIPMENT, ALWAYS CONTACT US.
Heavy duty AVR, Automatic power change over, industrial step down transformers, invertes etc.

Do you want to learn how to build inverters all by yourself, all parts and the values clearly stated, clear diagram? Just purchase our inverter project manual,
the price is #25,000.
to make orders, just visit our website

INC & CO. ELECTRICAL WORKS.
http://incpowersystem.kwiksites.com
inc.electrical95@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by toric(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]BLOSSOM CREATIONS
We are fashion designers, We offer training on pattern and free hands, home training and weekend classes at affordable prices.
For Ladies shirt, skirt, bridals, wedding gown, natives and school unigorms please call :08081760549, 08052078841
Re: Introduce Your Business by Canreach(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hello, my name is Nav. I am a marketing assistant for the large Canadian Immigration company called Canreach Immigration Consulting.

We assist people from all over the world with their applications for Canadian Immigration. We are a ICCRC and Canadian Government recognized company that has assisted many Nigerian skilled workers and Business people to come to Canada with their families to start a new life. Canada is recognized as the best place in the world to live in in terms of employment opportunities, education, healthcare and overall standard of living.

We specialize in assisting foreign Business people who wish to start a business and invest in the Canadian economy come to Canada through the Provincial Nominee and Investor programs. These programs are for those affluent individuals who wish to Immigrate to Canada in the shortest time possible with their families to lay the foundations for successful businesses.

If you or anyone you know is interested in MORE INFORMATION regarding all of the different programs for Canadian Immigration please respond to this post OR email me directly at processing@canreach.com. For further information on our company please visit www.canreach.com or blog.canreach.com for the latest immigration news. you may also take a look at our established relationship with the Canadian Nigerian Community at http://www.canreach.com/nigeria-to-canada.

Thank you for your interest!

Re: Introduce Your Business by staliz: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
My biz name is STALIZ LTD
We are leaders in the production of stamps, which are not of carved woods but made electronically (UV self inking stamp)
it comes in various sizes and shape.
it cannot be forged,
it comes in colours of your choice,
you can put your face in the stamp and no one can forge your face.
you can have it with your pen and carry it around in your pocket
its uses oil ink that cannot give way water
It is refillable after over 15000 document usage.

If you are interested in the product, either for use or marketing call me on 08038292590
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mekusdiba(m): 3:19am On Jul 12, 2012
ELITE COMMUNICATION We sell all types of mobile phone parts such as lcd, flex cables, mouth piece, ear piece, keypads, glass ic, tools, cassing etc Our office is located at shop A85B ojo alaba international lagos.
You can reach us on 07030169765. good quality at affordable price.
Re: Introduce Your Business by estani: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Well, powder coating mdf is actually very pretty and easy as we usually use screw eyes to hang them and also powder coat like anything else. Its easier to do each piece individually. The key for conductivity is the moisture content of the MDF. Thanks for discussing on this.

powder
Re: Introduce Your Business by ideaz: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Xtreme Fuel Treatment allows you to keep more of your hard earned money by saving you money at the pump and on repairs. With XFT, you start making money just by using the product.

Become a customer - To save money everytime you fill your tank
Become a Distributor - To start a journey of several commissions that will change your life

This product works for PMS as well as Diesel, for Vehicles as well as Generators

Its been in use by big coporations for over 20 years. The link below will clarify or Google.com, Youtube.com

http://syntekglobal.com/products.html

Independent Distributor
185BD
henoks7@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by delink: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] THE NAME OF MY COMPANY IS D-GURUZ NIGERIA LTD. WE ARE LOCATED IN ABUJA. WE DEAL WITH GADGETS LIKE COMPUTERS MOBILE PHONE APPLE MAC ETC WE ALSO REPAIR AND INSTALL APPS ON APPLE PRODUCTS , UPGRADE ETC CALL ABDUL: 08055215817 OR 08183665666 OR 0816996966 PIN 28F7C311
Re: Introduce Your Business by TheLamb9: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
The Lamb Ventures – the unique Wholesale Mart

Currently available for both wholesale and retails at The Lamb Ventures are:

1. VIP Swiss Voile Lace
www.marahbiz.com/thelambven/textiles/vipswisslc1.htm

2. Family-Use Hair Clipper
www.marahbiz.com/thelambven/homeandbiz/ad81.htm

3. USB Flash Disk
www.marahbiz.com/thelambven/homeandbiz/usbflash.htm

4. Ladies Shoes
www.marahbiz.com/thelambven/ldftwear/ldshs01.htm

Web: www.marahbiz.com/thelambven.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.