Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (450999 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by bright0147(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Do you know you can make up to $2oo in 3hours........ i made $300 in 3hours.
once you join the site you will be given $100 bonus for inviting your friend with your link you will also get a $25
here is the link visit.virtapay.com/r/bright0147 .start making good money from home
registration is free. you can start now by clicking this link.
virtapay.com/r/bright0147
virtapay.com/r/chukl100
virtapay.com/r/nwachi4
virtapay.com/r/love07
Re: Introduce Your Business by klv: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Gud
Re: Introduce Your Business by bright0147(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2012
Do you know you can make up to $2oo in 3hours........ i made $300 in 3hours.
once you join the site you will be given $100 bonus for inviting your friend with your link you will also get a $25
here is the link visit.virtapay.com/r/bright0147 .start making good money from home
registration is free. you can start now by clicking this link.
http://www.virtapay.com/r/bright0147
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/chukl100
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/nwachi4
http://wwwvirtapay.com/r/love07
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
Spab Construction Company Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2009 as a Limited Liability Company with R.C. 847688. The Company is involved in Geotechnical engineering, Hydro geological investigation and Water resource development/management.

Our services include

Geophysical Surveys, Borehole Drilling, Construction of water storage facilities, Pumping Test, Pump Installations, Pump Maintenance, Pipe reticulation and water treatment plant construction.

Location Dike Avenue, Off Christiana Hospital Road, Ebgu , Owerri, Imo State
Contact Info
Phone 0803 599 5819
Email chuxononiba@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by mabbot: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello
I sale imported shoes of all category.male,female n kiddies.call if interested 08028118484.or mail me.@ adibel83@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Factism(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Are you an Individual who has an occassion coming up and want to print INVITATION CARDS ? or you are an Entrepreneur or Organisation who wants to advertise your products and services through printed materials such as POSTERS, FLYERS, BILLBOARDS, CALENDERS, CLOTHING MATERIALS, BUSINESS CARD, or you are even an Institution (schools, churches,mosques,NGO e.t.c) and wondering where you could produce these printed materials of quality at an affordable rate either on SMALL, MEDIUM or LARGE scale? Contact FACTISM PRINTS on 07067844630 or 08054823094. At FACTISM PRINTS we are guided by the fear of God & Customers' satisfaction. A Trial will surely convince you!!! (07067844630,08054823094 or factism001@yahoo.com) Thanks For Your Anticipated Patronage.
Re: Introduce Your Business by brandsense: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
Are you tried of the international shipping barriers from overseas (Canada & US only) and need to import some foreign clothes, bags, shoes or even kid's clothing. We ship international wears from any website of your choice from US or Canada direct to Nigeria. Pick a website of your choice, let us know the products you need and we will send them directly to your home address. Make your orders now that the Summer sales are still on.

God bless you.

BrandSense Canada
PH: +13345786268
E: brandsense.nigeria@gmail.com
W: www.brandsene-online.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by 001solar(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
I am a paint producer and i ve painters. 08055305003
Re: Introduce Your Business by ABMPOWER: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi All,
We are ABM POWER SYSTEMS,we are fully into Sales,Installation and after sales services of Generators ranges from 10KVA to 800KVA.
-Over size generator is not economical for business,we give on-line free advice on actual capacity for system.
-Get free on line Technical Support
-You can get Original Spares through Us even at your door step at very low Price.
-We can relocate your generator to any area of your choice at affordable price
-We also have Rental Genset from 18KVA and Above

Our Contact Address
17,Unity Road Ikeja
c/o WA Professional & Co
Call Ayo-+2348057681846 or +2348092901422
ayoadeleke7@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by nasbock(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good Day Sir/mA,
I Just Visit Your Website/Fan Page Kudos to You, and i must really commend you on your website/Fan page design and Marketing Effort,
Meanwhile am writing You This Mail so as to let you to be aware on how you can Get Products and Services Listed On Your Website to the whole world or any Target Audience that Need Your Service/Product through Google Adword Online Advertising Program & SAVE COST Through
"Google Adword Activated Accounts"

$100 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N8,000
$200 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N16,000
$300 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N24,000
$400 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N32,000
$500 Worth oF Google Adword Online Advertising Account You Pay = N40,000

If You Want More Than This You can Contact Me and Lets talk

NB: YOU SAVE 50% OF YOUR NORMAL ADVERTISING BUDGET

NB: You Dont Need Any Credit Card to Fund Your Account Just Login and Start Running Your Advert/Campaign.

NB: This is over 100% Legal and Accepted By Google.

NB: If You are Doubting Me/This service but you are interested you can get the account 1st and you make payment after you see the money live in Your Account

How cAN U trust me?

PROOF 1: Check THE NATION NEWSPAPER AUGUST 08,2012 PAGE 35 TO Read More About me and See What The Media is Saying About me

PROOF 2: I Can also send you some screenshots and other Proofs For you to be sure of what u are putting hands or you Visit me in the Office

OFFICE ADDRESS: SUite 33,34 & 35 Obanibashiri Shopping Complex Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway,(Beside Sweet Sensation/Energy Petrol Filling Station Very Close to Lagos Toll Gate)Sango Ota, Ogun State.
NB:Call to Book Consulting With Us 1st on 0703-448-8824

PROOF 3: NB: If You are Doubting Me/This service but you are interested you can get the account 1st and you make payment after you see the money live in Your Account

If yOU Are Interested Let me know the ones you are interested in so i can set it up and Give You the Login.

ALSO AVAILABLE:

1. Facebook Advertising Consultancy
2. Targeted Nigeria & Abroad Websites Advertisement e.g Nairaland,Notjustok,Naijaplas,The Nation,Puch ,Guardian e.t.c
3. Social Media Marketing Consultancy

& Many More

Phone Contact: 0703-448-8824

Facebook Contact: www.facebook.com/nasbocktheceo

Twitter: www.twitter.com/nasbock

Email: adwordexpertnigeria@yahoo.com
Or Better still Reply me here on this email.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Osas001: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
For your; NLCO( BLCO), FORCADOS, AGO, LPFO, on CIF, TTO, FOB Delivery to any part of the World (Europe, Asia, America, e.t.c). We are at your Service!

Email @; landoinvst@gmail.com Pin. ;29A95FED..

Note:

We only deal with geuine Clients!

Thanks!

Forward to interested Persons!
Re: Introduce Your Business by ociano77(m): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hello,
PentHomes is an interior designs/decor company for your home re-modelling and designs from scratch ... We also do installation of households
*Tiles
*Furnitures
*Electronics
*Window curtains & blinds
*Doors
*Wallpapers & wall screening
*POP & PVC
*Paints
You don't really need to buy new things to make your sitting/bed room become a classic,you could just re-brand it...
Call on us - 08133009999
Thanks

Re: Introduce Your Business by porkbusiness: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2012
We supply pork meat to your door step any where in Nigeria. Interested? Contact: omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Hey check my signature for three of the most credible easy money paying sites online you can do as a Nigerian.

Re: Introduce Your Business by DeGenius3(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi friend,

Thanks for clicking to read this post. I really appreciate.

One question I’ll like to ask you is “Would you like to create multiple streams of income on the internet that will make you money day in day out so that you can less dependent?”

If you answered yes, then it means that you have decided that you want to OWN at least two or more streams of income on the internet.

~~~ I know n your mind now you are saying “this is just another way to rid people of their hard earned money”, and “why wont scammers stop disturbing innocent people?”, “don’t this scammers get tired, ahhh?”

The thing is, if you think this post is a scam then, I will like you to do just two things for me….

[1] exercise a little more patience and read this ‘scam post’ to the end to get REAL INFORMATION that could add some value to your life PLUS I’ll dash you N10, 000 worth of value for FREE--- no jokes.

[2] exit this post and go on to the next one.

Are you still reading?

OK lets continue…

There are so many ‘opportunities’ existing on the internet today. That is why if you typed ‘make money online’ in GOOGLE’s search bar, you will find endless information promising you that you will make ‘millions’ overnight if you ‘click here’ and ‘go to sleep’, ‘no experience needed’, ‘you do it from the comfort of your home’ etc.

Whilst there are also good online opportunities that will make you money, let me put this very clear to you “IF YOU WANT TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU POSSIBLE ONLINE, THEN YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD”.

That’s the only way to succeed online. Same applies in even in the real (offline0 business world. Success is borne out of hard work.

I have come to understand that for someone to be really successful in whatever he/she does, there are hard-boiled principles that govern such discipline, there are systems one ought to follow, there are templates one ought to model to fit his/her discipline etc. otherwise, success will not be a reality.

I’m writing this because, I’ve noticed that a lot of Nigerian wants Dollars, Pounds, Euros and naira to fall on their laps without doing anything.

What nonsense!

That is why 419s, scammers and all sort of dubious people are everywhere looking for some innocent people to fall prey.

The simple truth is THERE IS SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. The only shortcut (if you like), is only HARD WORK.

Show me a successful person, and I’ll tell you that such person is a staunch hardworking person.

With that said, do you want to create and OWN at least two or three streams of profitable internet income?

If you answered yes….

WHY YOU NEED A MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INTERNET INCOME

There are many reasons why you need to create and OWN more than one source of internet income. But the main reason is, you will not have to worry aboutmoney because you will have money coming to you from different sources.

Having said all these, one question that will be floating in your mind now is “ How do I create more than one source of internet income?”

WHEW…

Not to worry, I have already answered your question in my FREE 25 page report that will be sent to you via email IF you will ONLY send your name, most active email address and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com.

Now here’s the best part, apart from getting my FREE report, you will automatically gain access to my Private Inner Circle [valued @ N20, 000 per year] where you’ll be receiving SUPER TIPS in my series of emails so you can be able to create multiple streams ofinternet income and skyrocket yourself above the limits of dependence and wants.

I’ve said before that there are so many online opportunities, meaning that there are so many that are crappy and also there are really genuine and really profitable internet businesses.

So what we are going to be doing together is show you genuine online business opportunities and how you can position yourself to start making money with them, and also outline the exact process map to help you get faster results online.

Remember, all successful people today who have successful businesses online, have more than one stream of internet income.

So why then are you not having yours?
Your answer here: ____________.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon

De-genius

P. S. taking the bold step of senng your name, most active email and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com to get my 25 page report is a SURE way one-step-ahead to create multiple streams of income online. And that you will get to know how One single undervalued weapon that is often overlooked by a lot of people will generate floods of cash as you want.
Would you choose to forfeit it?
Re: Introduce Your Business by virtual3xpert: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Multi-oil HOSES is a dynamic company with excellent track records in the provision of quality Gutteling BV Hoses, which are the most dependable hoses in the market today.

Whatever your needs, you can count on us for immediate service. We represent professionals in the production and supply of composite hoses for hydrocarbons, chemicals, ship to shore etc.

Our range of products includes more
than 200 different types of composite
hoses from 1" to 12" standard lengths
of 6, 8, 10, and 12 meters, with internal and external wires in stainless steel, galvanized mild steel and polypropylene coated steel and in
standard color codes for identification.

Contact us today to place your orders.
Re: Introduce Your Business by amoah03: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
I AM IN A NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO DETERMINE WHO MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO EARN AT THE END OF THE MONTH. THIS PRODUCT WORKS LIKE MAGIC AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IS WELCOME. FIRST, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO USE CAR?, HOW MAY OF THEM SAVE MONEY INTO THEIR POCKETS WHEN EVER THEY FILL THEIR TANKS?, WHO IS TIED OF WORKING FOR MANY HOURS WITH NO BETTER PAY CHEQUE AT THE END OF THE MONTH?, WHO WANTS TO EARN EXTRA MONEY TO WHAT HE MAKES AT THE END OF THE MONTH?, ALL I MEAN HERE IS; THIS JOB IS FOR ALL AND REQUIRES NO QUALIFICATION.

THIS COMPANY IS AN AMERICA COMPANY CALLED SYNTEK GLOBAL AND ALL MEMBERS ARE GIVEN THEIR OWN WEB SITE WHICH IS CALLED THE BACK OFFICE, MASTER CARD FROM THE UNITED STATES TO ENABLE YOU GET ACCESS TO YOU MONTHLY PAY, A WHOLE LOTS OF BONUSES AND IS AMAZING. THE MOST INTERESTING THING IS THAT, AM LOOKING FOR ABOUT SIX TO TEN PEOPLE WHO CAN HANDLE THIS BUSINESS IN NIGERIA SINCE THIS BUSINESS IS NOW IN GHANA AND AM LOOKING FOR SIX TO TEN PEOPLE, ALL BECAUSE NIGERIA IS WAY BIGGER THAN GHANA AND I ALSO ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BUSINESS MINDED AND SERIOUS ONLY SHOULD CONTACT ME.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ON MY BACK OFFICE AT: www.savettheworld.mysyntek.com

E-MAIL: amoah03@yahoo.com
PHONE: +233 (0) 247-884-997
Re: Introduce Your Business by larry1318(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Larex investment international we are into helping people to process student visa to travel abroad and also giving the lastes business ideas which will bring profit. For more info call 07038271896
Re: Introduce Your Business by abioyeogunlade: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hello People, I @ Zest Creations want to introduce our kinds of products to u ranging from hospital germicide to liquid air freshner, liquid soap of 4litres, after shave and anti dandruf hair treatment cream available @ wholesales and retails. We supply hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, car-wash, barbing saloons with all kinds of products that fit in.

Interested buyers should contact zest creations on blackberry:255C5F87 and 08062413615-Mobile.

......We think, we do.
Re: Introduce Your Business by housefosogis(f): 1:55am On Sep 09, 2012
House of Sogis is a fashion outfit run by two (2) sisters that started eight (cool years ago. As a fashion stylist, we are into the looking and feeling good business. We make dress, shoes and carrier bags (souvenir), sell them and likewise train people in the art of dress making, shoe making and carrier bag (souvenir) making.
Our mobile boutique sells both what we create and other brands (clothes, fabrics, shoes and bags). Our training centre is involved in training people to be skilful in dressmaking, shoe making and carrier bags making.
When you buy from us you become part of our family. If you have the need to repair any of our products bought we will do it for you at no cost.
We have training materials that we give for free this will enable you to better manage the way you look and thereby enhance your performance level to produce better and greater result in life.
contact:info@houseofsogis.com, 08026108413, facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739
available: MADE IN GHANA ANKARA FABRICS, 50% SLASH ON ALL SUITS, KIDDIES WEARS, SHOES, BAGS, SLIPPERS, SKIRTS etc
for your next occasion let us take care of your aso-ebi needs and make good carrier bag and wallets souvenirs......house of sogis loking and feeling good!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by bancy011: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2012
[b][/b] JUST LADIES

WE ARE INTO BEAUTY PRODUCT,ALL ORIGINAL WITH GUARANTY:

OUR PRODUCTS ARE,
ORIGINAL HUMAN HAIR SUCH AS ,BRAZILIAN HAIR,PERUVIAN,INDIAN,E.T.C,WIGS,INCLUDING ALL TYPES OF SYNTHETIC HAIR ACCESSORIES,
COSMETICS OF ALL TYPES:ORIGINAL MARY KAY,BLACK OPAL,MAC,IMAN,SIGNATURE PRODUCTS.
PERFUMES FOR LADIES:J'ADORE,DKNY,ARMANI CODE,MIRACLE,GIVENCHY,MIDNIGHT PASSION,CHARLIE BY REVLONAND MANDARINA DUCK.AND BODY SPRAY
HATS OF DIFFERENT SHAPE AND SIZES,BEADED NECK-LESS,SAMPLE MATERIALS FOR ENGLISH WEAR,FOOTWEAR,AND HANDBAGS.

OUR SERVICES ARE
BRIDAL AND EVERYDAY MAKE-UP
FIXING OF NAILS AND LASHES
MAKE-UP TRAINING
TRAINING ON HAT MAKING,BRIDAL FASINATOR AND HAND FAN,TURBAN
looking good cannot be compromised.
no 17 Adebola ojumu street aguda surulere.
our mini webpage for now: www.justladies.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by waro: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ab
Re: Introduce Your Business by iziah: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2012
Make money online with this automated system. This system banks $120 per day online
http://instantcashmachine.net/Iziah
Re: Introduce Your Business by DeGenius3(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi friend,
Thanks for clicking to read this post. I really appreciate.

One question I’ll like to ask you is “Would you like to create multiple streams of income on the internet that will make you money day in day out so that you can less dependent?”

If you answered yes, then it means that you have decided that you want to OWN at least two or more streams of income on the internet.

~~~ I know n your mind now you are saying “this is just another way to rid people of their hard earned money”, and “why wont scammers stop disturbing innocent people?”, “don’t this scammers get tired, ahhh?”

The thing is, if you think this post is a scam then, I will like you to do just two things for me….

[1] exercise a little more patience and read this ‘scam post’ to the end to get REAL INFORMATION that could add some value to your life PLUS I’ll dash you N10, 000 worth of value for FREE--- no jokes.

[2] exit this post and go on to the next one.

Are you still reading?

OK lets continue…

There are so many ‘opportunities’ existing on the internet today. That is why if you typed ‘make money online’ in GOOGLE’s search bar, you will find endless information promising you that you will make ‘millions’ overnight if you ‘click here’ and ‘go to sleep’, ‘no experience needed’, ‘you do it from the comfort of your home’ etc.

Whilst there are also good online opportunities that will make you money, let me put this very clear to you “IF YOU WANT TO BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU POSSIBLE ONLINE, THEN YOU’VE GOT TO WORK HARD”.

That’s the only way to succeed online. Same applies in even in the real (offline0 business world. Success is borne out of hard work.

I have come to understand that for someone to be really successful in whatever he/she does, there are hard-boiled principles that govern such discipline, there are systems one ought to follow, there are templates one ought to model to fit his/her discipline etc. otherwise, success will not be a reality.

I’m writing this because, I’ve noticed that a lot of Nigerian wants Dollars, Pounds, Euros and naira to fall on their laps without doing anything.

What nonsense!

That is why 419s, scammers and all sort of dubious people are everywhere looking for some innocent people to fall prey.

The simple truth is THERE IS SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. The only shortcut (if you like), is only HARD WORK.

Show me a successful person, and I’ll tell you that such person is a staunch hardworking person.

With that said, do you want to create and OWN at least two or three streams of profitable internet income?

If you answered yes….

WHY YOU NEED A MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INTERNET INCOME

There are many reasons why you need to create and OWN more than one source of internet income. But the main reason is, you will not have to worry about money because you will have money coming to you from different sources.

Having said all these, one question that will be floating in your mind now is “ How do I create more than one source of internet income?”

WHEW…

Not to worry, I have already answered your question in my FREE 30 page report that will be sent to you via email IF you will ONLY send your name, most active email address and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com.

what this 30 Page Absolutely FREE report will show you;

-- 4 things that hinder a lot of people trying to earn on the internet ... and how to avid them

-- why you must stop "Internet Bullshits" and get started with the real internet business guaranteed to make you massive profits.

-- the BIGGEST LIE about internet marketing and the ONLY truth behind an online business... get this truth, and you'll get real undersranding about how money is made on the internet.

-- how using a 4-step formula, will guarantee your SURE step of starting a profitable online business.

-- how using an underground (mostly under-valued) weapon will pay you like an invisible paymaster.

-- how to avoid the one-step forward and one-step backward syndrome commonly faced by a whole lot of people trying to earn online

-- how one simple stategy diversified, will make you more profits online.

-- how to get your online business started with almost nothing in your pocket ... you will marvel at how this works.

-- and lots more that i can't possibly list here..

Now here’s the best part; apart from getting my FREE report, you will automatically gain access to my Private Inner Circle [valued @ N20, 000 per year] where you’ll be receiving SUPER TIPS in my series of emails so you can be able to create multiple streams of internet income and skyrocket yourself above the limits of dependence and wants.

I’ve said before that there are so many online opportunities, meaning that there are so many that are crappy and also there are really genuine and really profitable internet businesses.

So what we are going to be doing together is show you genuine online business opportunities and how you can position yourself to start making money with them, and also outline the exact process map to help you get faster results online.

Remember, all successful people today who have successful businesses online, have more than one stream of internet income.

So why then are you not having yours?
Your answer here: ____________.

Thanks for reading.

Talk soon

De-genius

P. S. taking the bold step of sending your name, most active email and phone number to cashbuilderinfo@gmail. com to get my 25 page report is a SURE way one-step-ahead to create multiple streams of income online.And that you will get to know how One single undervalued weapon that is often overlooked by a lot of people will generate floods of cash as you want.
Would you choose to forfeit it?
Re: Introduce Your Business by BIOLASUNKONMI(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

[color=#006600][/color]
REG. PORTAL LIMITED NEEDS MASTERMIND AND INVESTORS TO ACHIEVE THESE GOALS.

1. REG PORTAL LIMITED DESIRE $14,230,769.23 OF NETWORTH.
2. REG. PORTAL LTD. INTEND REG. PORTAL ICT ACADEMY FOR SCHOLARSHIP AS GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY
3. OUR DESIRED NETWORTH IS INTEND TO BE IN POSSESSION BEFORE 26TH DAY OF AUGUST 2019.
4. REG. PORTAL DIRECTORS ‘VE DECIDED TO START A MINI REGISTRATION PORTAL ON 1ST DAY OF OCTOBER 2012 AT 15 ALIYU STREET, AJIJOLA ANOBI MOSQUE, KETU, KOSOFE,LAGOS STATE. WITH MINIMUM OF ONE PC. AND OTHER GADGET WORTH {#1,255,000.}.AND EXPANSION AND UPGRADING IS DUE TO TAKE PLACE EVERY 3 MONTHS OF BEGINNING OF EACH PORTAL, NATIONWIDE.
5. REG. PORTAL INTEND TO ACQUIRE FOURTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY NINE DOLLARS, 23 CENTS.AND THE TIME LIMITS FOR IT’S ACQUISITION IS 26TH OF AUGUST 2019, AN ICT ACADEMY WITH FULL SCHOLARSHIP IS INTENDED TO BE GIVEN IN RETURN FOR THE MONEY. THE PLAN THROUGH WHICH WE INTEND TO ACCUMULATE IT IS BY MAKING A WELL SOPHISTICATED ONLINE CENTRE {REG. PORTAL OUTLET}. WHICH INTURN RENDERED ALL INTERNET ONLINE AND RELATED SERVICES TO CUSTOMERS.AFTER THAT IF THE CENTRE HAS BEEN MANIFESTED. WITHIN THE PERIOD OF TWO {2} YEARS WITH A FIXED INCOME. THEN THE SALE OF FRANCHISE WILL NOW BEGIN, FOR A PRICE OF FIVE MILLION NAIRA {5,000,000}. THE NIGERIA 36 STATES INCLUDING FEDERAL CAPITAL WILL HAVE EACH AVERAGE OF 12 REG. PORTAL OUTLETS TO SERVE ITS PEOPLE.
5,000,000 X 12= 60,000,000
60,000,000 FOR A STATE X 37 STATES = 2,220,000,000.

OLASUNKONMI IBRAHIM 08078113452
BABATUNDE ABDULHAKIM 08055400202
Re: Introduce Your Business by AitsegameLu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
Nigerians are people of style from our native flare to international wear. I am Aitsegame Lu, a natural citizen of Nigeria who has been influencing fashion for over a decade. I am currently based in America and am looking forward to redefining what is vogue through many more international travels--by God's grace. I invite you to share in the pride of our people by visiting my website at http://www.aitsegamelu.com
May God bless you!
Re: Introduce Your Business by FHMediaConcept(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2012
For ur full digital album photographs & High Definition video recording.
contact FH Media
+2348033094813
+447035945369
22DCF109
http:// tiswelldigital.com/

Whether you are preparing for your wedding, birthday or naming ceremony, organizing a get-together, having an end-of-year/ end-of-session ceremony…or just a house warming, you can be rest assured of quality image packaging that will last generations untold.

Our services;
Events Photography
Digital Video Coverage
Film / Picture Editing
Fashion / Model Photography
Industrial Photography
PhotoBook Production
Training
Re: Introduce Your Business by elvalentino: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2012
Good day people please i need a genuine seller that can meet my buyer's procedure, please i will want only seller or seller's mandate to respond to this post. this a buyer that has bought true us before just that the seller that sold to us then do not have any allocation for now and we can't be waiting for him to re-new his allocation.
below are my buyers procedure.

CIF
1.Quantity

After successful lifting of first 2 spot lots/shipments of 2 million barrels each (4 million barrels total) , the 12 months contract will be automatically effected.

Therefore 4 million barrels per month +/- 10% in 2 separate spot lots/shipment of 2 million barrels each of crude oil. Both parties may consider additional deliveries, as agreed, after successfully completing these first 2 shipments. The shipments are monthly and the duration of this contract is for a period of (12 Months) with rollover and extension.

2. Payment Terms

The payment will be in US Dollars and made by irrevocable, non transferable, confirmed Documentary letter of Credit (DLC) / MT 103 from a prime Bank in favour of the SELLER to its authorized/approved bank. The DLC shall be issued / confirmed by a top rated World Bank in favour of the Seller in the amount of US Dollars equivalent to first spot cargo shipment (2 million barrels) and therein under DLC will be separately reinstated for all subsequent cargo shipments of 2 million barrels till the contract life becomes exhausted.

3. PROCEDURE: CIF

A.Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective banks.

B. Seller SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

C. SHIPMENT UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, subsequent single shipments till the contract life becomes exhausted.VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF each spot single (2 Million barrels) and will reinstate DLC for all

D. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND return to shipping agent/habour master, issue eta AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (intended HALIFAX EAST coast of canada) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

E. The VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. Within 5 days OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA swift MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S /ENDORSES TITLE AND ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

H. THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMMENCES.

BEST REGARDS

md_harchez@ymail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by uphena: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Welcome To Emineo's World of Cleaning services...

MISSION:

Emineo Cleaning Services is conceived to provide customers with all indoor and outdoor cleaning services for a hygienic environment in a completely trustworthy and professional manner.

We exist to attract and maintain customers, and given our win-win mentality, everything else will fall into place since we will make you stand out because by our services "WE ALWAYS STAND OUT"

VISION:

To be the foremost professional cleaning and maintenance service company of reference in Nigeria and equal same on an international standard.

OUR CONTACTs:-

The C.E.O and Operation managers can be reached at all times by:-
Twitter: - @ emineoservices
LinkedIn: - Stephens Uchechukwu (Njoku)
Email:- emineocleaningservices@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/emineocleanings
www.emineocleaningservices.com.ng
Phone:- +234 8081116330, +234 8094421022.
BB :- 30D559DA

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (341) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.