Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451367 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Shininstar30(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
obayomiolumide:
l buy used nylon in large quantity e.g pure water nylon,to supply me pls call or whatsap me on 08189201400

Where is ur location
Re: Introduce Your Business by adveert002: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Contact me for your Startimes Advert placement at very affordable rates.......
our goal is to give you the best at the best rate and timing while considering your budget

Leazhon@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Check for your original cable here.

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Introduce Your Business by Morrissoft056(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Every womam loves good sex. They desire to be
sexually satisfied ( achieve orgasm) each time
they have sexual intercourse. Satisfy them and
they are happy; If you don't satisfy them and
they will be very upset and hissing all day. Good,
pleasurable and prolonged sex is the key to
every woman's heart.
Question to the men;
How would you feel if after making a Lady wet in
bed, and she helplessly surrenders herself to you
for action and before you say 'JACK' , you've
ejaculated? It can be very embarrassing, you
know?The man becomes helpless and useless
under that auspicious moment. Without being
told, you'll leave her miserable and unhappy.
After putting her in the mood and under intense
heat, you could not give her hard and prolonged
sex to get her satisfied.She will leave you in the
room with a very long hiss, lased with hatred and
disgust.You are left alone on the bed, looking like
a big fool.Many men have been humiliated,
insulted,lambasted and scorned by their partners
,both in front of them and behind their back, due
to their inability to satisfy them in bed.
A friend once told me that his wife now refers to
him as " big for nothing man" because he can't
even go 2 minutes. As soon as her goes inside of
her, thrust one, two, three, four and before he
counts five, he has ejaculated. Just when the
woman is beginning to feel his manhood inside
of her, he will have premature
ejaculation.Research has shown that ladies don't
take it lightly if they are unable to achieve
orgasm during intercourse as a result of the man
coming earlier than expected-early expulsion.
Many marriages are on the verge of collapse;
some have broken down irretrievably and many
relationships have hit the rocks without
reconcilation due to this sexual inadequacies in
men.
However, extensive medical research has
provided potent solutions to this sexual
challenge which has brought shame and
reproach to many men. Many men have become
a subject of ridicule; Some of them have turned
to women in their own homes. At extreme cases,
the woman has started having extra-marital
affairs because the man can't make her feel like
a woman. My brothers, this is heart-
breaking.However, there's a solution which many
don't hitherto know about.
THE SOLUTION:
NATURE HEALTH SOLUTION products of
naturehealth research which is carefully
produced by doctors and physiorapists in u.s and
itely.. NATURE HEALTH PRODUCTS will make
you feel like a real man once again GIVE YOU
BIGGER,LONGER AND TICKER PENIS AND LAST
LONG IN BED WITH YOUR WOMAN. With
NATURE HEALTH PRODUCTS, you can ignite that
fire, passion and Inherent ability in you. With
NATURE HEALTH PRODUCTS, you can drive your
partner to high heavens;you can take her to
cloud nine and leave her there begging you for
more. Rekindle that confidence in you once again
and show her the stuff you were once made of.
To the ladies out there, you can take a bold step
to help your partner who is having this challenge,
but is unable to ask for help. You can order for
ANY OF OUR PRODUCT for him. This is in your
own interest if you really want him to give you
that earth quaking orgasm .
HOW DOSE NATURE HEALTH PRODUCTS WORK?
1.BIGGER,TICKER AND LONGER PENIS
2. It Makes you achieve stronger Attention-
unprecedented turgidity.
3. It produces male strenght & stamina and
makes you last longer during sexual intercourse.
4. It prevents you from having quick expulsion/
early expulsion.
5. Gives you sexual energy and reduces over
sensitivity.
NOTE: It has no side effect at all.THEM ARE
made of NATURAL FRUITS .These are natural
root extracts that do not have any side effects
on the body.
It's price is affordably cheap. All you need to do
is to follow the instructure of nature health
product and we give you 100% sure of result
latest 7days result will be acheived no matter
how small or critical. Without equivocation, i bet
you that you'll feel like a "beast" in bed. Further
instructions can be giving to by our special
agents worldwide. call or whatsapp nature health
special agent in nigeria for hot delivery
+234-7014585299 for your order today and you
will be happy you did. emails us
naturehealthsolution@gmail.com, twiter us
@naturehealthso and view our site
wwww.naturehealthsolution.ga.... A resounding
testimony awaits you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Morrissoft056(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT US AND OUR
PRODUCTS CALL OUR SPECIAL AGENT
(+234-7014585299)...
Re: Introduce Your Business by Krystal1906: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hi, contact me for your cakes, small chops(samoosa, spring roll, puff puff, peppered gizzard, snail, chicken wings) and all kinds of pastries ( hot dog, meat pie, sausage roll, fish pie, chin chin, egg roll, buns , puff puff, doughnuts, fish roll etc) We are also into all kinds of cocktails and mocktails.
We cater for all around Warri and environs
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mypcsofts(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi, This is MyPCsofts, I do 3d animation that can be very helpful for any business to quickly get clients and to explain or advertise themselves. Check a little of my work on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd1MvHNCENDmxu-vcf7OHxA/videos or even on my website http://mypcsofts.com. my phone number is 08099191600 and 08069380158.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by profcanada(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Are you into buying/selling business, Are you into school material/items business. What do you sell that you need buyer. We are into buying/selling business, we buy from you for the purpose of reading. Interested person can contact us on 07034632176 or 09022760650 or Via Whatsapp on 07034632176 (preferred)
Re: Introduce Your Business by profcanada(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
For Clarification We Deals in:
1a School Material/items: Educative Instructional Materials for nursery, primary, secondary. Also in subject like biology, Physics, Chemistry, govt, civil e. t. c
1b School toys, Educative cartoon for pre- nursery.
2 General Product; Used car, Used Equipment, that are still working, toys, electronic, property, consumable products
3 Refer Services" We can help you get customer for your products/services but terms/condition apply

For Enquiries Contact us 07034632176 on via whatsapp on 07034632176
Re: Introduce Your Business by grandeoj09(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZEBELLE CURLS NATURAL answers all question of natural hair, they provide wide ranges of natural beauty cosmetics .

Re: Introduce Your Business by AnebigabrielGG(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
You can take your business promotion to the next level. Reach out to millions of Nigerians on facebook at any time with pennies. This is highly targeted. Check this link to see how http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/fth/index.php?id=6.
Re: Introduce Your Business by seveliu(m): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2017
We are medical device manufacture. If you need our products, contact me.

Re: Introduce Your Business by lovekerentalli: 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cheap Lands for sale!!!! Location: Edo State. Whatsapp for more info:: 08130200250.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Oyinhdah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
At OYINADESKITCHEN we cater for very Busy People, we prepare and serve ONLY freshly made meals which comes in various packages, some are packed for instant consumption and others in big bowls that can be refrigerated.

Order for your freshly made JOLLOF RICE, FRIED RICE, COCONUT RICE, MOROCCAN RICE, SOUTH AFRICAN YELLOW RICE, EWA AGOYIN and any special food order.

Soups ranging from EGUSI, OGBONO, AFANG, BITTERLEAF, OKRA, AYAMASE, WHITE SOUP, BANGA, AFANG, EDIKAIKONG, GBEGIRI, EWEDU, BUKA STEW, and any special soup orders.

At OYINADESKITCHEN meals are delivered with your choice of protein - Beef, Cow meat, Kpomo, Assorted meat, Snails, Smocked fish, Fresh fish, Periwinkles, Crabs, Prawns etc.

We deliver anywhere in LAGOS STATE call Oyindamola on 08069258061 to place your order.

follow us on Instagram: @oyinadeskitchen

Like our page on Facebook: Oyinadeskitchen

Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
TRUSTWORTHY USB FLASH DRIVES PRODUCTION and CUSTOMIZED @Cheapest Price.......Either #UNIVERSITY_SOURVENIR , #POLYTECHNIC, #DEPARTMENTAL_SOUVENIR, #WEDDING_CEREMONY #COMPANY_ADVERTISEMENT_LOGO AND #BIRTHDAY_PICTURE ETC............ (Minimum Order #50pcs) COMPATIBLE FOR ANDROID PHONE and SYSTEM (2 in1 Flash Drives)......... Call or Whatsaap EMMANUEL #08132355293 for more information... DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASE AND DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.

Re: Introduce Your Business by GlamMrsO: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
If I show you a business where you invest 75 euros (48k) and earn 60 million naira in less than a year, would you do it? Better still if you are no longer interested in the business you can easily get your money back by selling your account, send yes to me now.

For more info, call or Whatsapp:

08168902800, 08130897890.
Re: Introduce Your Business by praisegift(f): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi , I partner with Oriflame Cosmetics Sweden. We deal mainly on skin care products, Fragrances, makeup, roll on, stretch mark cream, hair product. etc. Join Oriflame today and enjoy a saving of
23% - 30% discount by buying all your own and your
families’ beauty products at consultant
prices. As an Oriflame consultant you
have the opportunity to meet other
beauty and business interested people
just like you. If your Interested call

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
SIMPLIe POrSH

17 Ayodele Okeowo Street, Soluyi, Gbagada,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

About SIMPLIE PORSH:
» Wholesale & Retail sale of Clothing, Pure Virgin Hair, Fabrics & Accessories
» Interior Design & Remodeling
» Business Consulting & Devpt

Products
- Fashion Outfit and Accessories for Men, Women and Kids ranging from Tops, Dresses, Shirts, Blouses, Jeans, Chinos, T-shirts, Wallets, Bags, Sandals, Shoes, Belts, Hats etc.
- Fabrics: African Prints, Chiffon, Atiku, Cotton etc.
- 100% Human Hair in Wavy, Straight and Curly (Type: Malaysia, Indian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Russian and Spanish).

Contact Person: Portia Lawal
+23480065497326, +2348026665019
simplieporsh@gmail.com, simplieporshltd@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by 4X4: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
This e book will teach you everything you need to make it big in life financially. It will show you how to invest your money in the right type of businesses and also how to manage your businesses. Its a must have .
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms with the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ACCOUNT NAME : JOHNSON ANUMUDU
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 2085721740
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: Introduce Your Business by tolaskil1(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Hi hello
My business name is tolaskilmode NIG enterprises.
For now am into light Exportation business e. g ugwu vegetable, locust beans, shea butter, plantain flour,yam flour, dry fish etc.
I need Fresh agricultural farm product :ugwu vegetable, locust beans. Contact me :Gmail Tolaskilmode@gmail.Com phone no 07089295680 only in ibadan suppler thank you

Re: Introduce Your Business by Noblepreneur: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
That's cool.Hope you don't mind dropping your email ID,I don't like missing out on new opportunities.

The link is not going
slim49z:

Guys come here and post all kinda stuff about how they are going to make you millions and you won't have to work much for it.As far as I am concerned,you can tell that to the birds.

lets face facts, no one is gonna help you make millions if he/she is not making more than millions from you. You might not wanna hear it but its true.

And they also tell you how easy it is to make those money. what a joke! Making money online or offline is never easy. I make money online,so I know what I'm saying. it took me a lot of hard work to get where I am today online with the help of one woman,Holly Mann from Thailand. It was never easy. But, I would say its gona seem easy once you get the hang of it.

Just laying bare the facts. You might wanna check out Holly Mann's site for yourelf,www.honestriches.com. She is got a good book on online money making that u don't wanna miss. That book taught me alot.

If you r really serious about online money making,then go get the book. And if you r so broke, you can't afford the book at its cheap price, then maybe I can help,just a maybe. I got the book you know grin.

So long Guys and gals.
Re: Introduce Your Business by 4X4: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
This e book will teach you everything you need to make it big in life financially. It will show you how to invest your money in the right type of businesses and also how to manage your businesses. Its a must have .
Its for sale for only ₦1,500 naira only. Once you pay into my account send me an sms with your name and email address to 07089728887 or 08109977194 then I will send you and email and an sms with the attached e book for you to download to your laptop or phone .
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Xone3(f): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Get your Nylon Bags @ affordable rates. We sell both bags and bundles. We also have various brands such as Dura, Apricot, Lemmy, Viva, Sunrise etc.
Available are : Small Black, Big black, yellow and black, Ice water, ice block, white and black, extra large and coloured black etc
We also waybill outside Lagos.
Contact bisxone@gmail.com for more Info or quote me.

Re: Introduce Your Business by 4X4: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
ZENITH BANK OF NIGERIA
Re: Introduce Your Business by xolocious(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2017
dagok:
TRUSTWORTHY USB FLASH DRIVES PRODUCTION and CUSTOMIZED @Cheapest Price.......Either #UNIVERSITY_SOURVENIR , #POLYTECHNIC, #DEPARTMENTAL_SOUVENIR, #WEDDING_CEREMONY #COMPANY_ADVERTISEMENT_LOGO AND #BIRTHDAY_PICTURE ETC............ (Minimum Order #50pcs) COMPATIBLE FOR ANDROID PHONE and SYSTEM (2 in1 Flash Drives)......... Call or Whatsaap EMMANUEL #08132355293 for more information... DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASE AND DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.

what's your quotation and price range for each minimum order quantity
Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound
Re: Introduce Your Business by sarotrans321: 6:51am On May 01, 2017
Hello People

I,Isaiah Udoh, want to introduce my company- Saro Transcontinental which is a renowned Logistics service provider specializing in customized logistics solutions for our selective client. We offer a gamut of end-to-end services; our focus is to address landed cost, lead time and space allocation. We build custom-made programs that provide comprehensive & top class logistics solutions which ultimately afford our client to be unbeatable prices in the market.
Our Main Services:
• Customs Clearance
• Inland Transportation
• Warehousing & Distribution
• Project Logistics

To Know more call @ +234-809-2000-984

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.