Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451397 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by hian(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
I sell grade A brand new wristwatches clothing shoes and ladies bag at wholesale sale price. Contact me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Jackiefu: 4:43am On May 02, 2017
I am doing traffic lights and street lights business
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by laddipo: 12:41pm On May 02, 2017
I have a pure water factory at iyana ipaja, ayobo Lagos and in need of a distributor. Being a distributor you can make N20k daily which is promo offer. Pls contact Ladi on 08023229281 or ladi_boogie@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by bumpadeals: 9:53am On May 03, 2017
Bumpadeals have come a long way, researching and working on, newer more efficient and more affordable Water Treatment systems. We continually improve our systems to make sure we give our clients the best.

Our own designed Reverse Osmosis Machine, With Over-Load and short-circuit protection. (Phase failure protection for 3-phase systems). Provides clean, safe drinking water for Household, Offices, Hospitals, Industries, Water production Companies. With One year Warranty. (Note: Our warranty does not cover consumable parts eg. Micron Filter)

Visit our service page for more info www.bumpadeals.com www.bumpaservices.com, call 08171328121 or send a mail to bumpadeals@gmail.com for a free quotation. We are also available for on-site visitation.

Re: Introduce Your Business by oladforever: 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
Writing a good business plan is an important part of starting and running a business. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements you need and in terms of cash. it helps you to stay focus to achieve your goals. Do you want to access a bank for a loan, or a developing institution for a grant. You definitely need a business plan.

Why don’t you contact us today at Dolapath Global Services for you detailed business plan.

We will develop a business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business.

Our areas of business focus includes:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch ad Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue production and packaging
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical Drug production
Table Water production
Bread production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.

Try us today, and you will be on a path to success.

We can also assist you to secure a business loan from Bank of Industry (BOI).

You can reach us via our email at: dolapathglobal@gmail.com. or on Whatsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by henrixx(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
tolaskil1:
Hi hello
My business name is tolaskilmode NIG enterprises.
For now am into light Exportation business e. g ugwu vegetable, locust beans, shea butter, plantain flour,yam flour, dry fish etc.
I need Fresh agricultural farm product :ugwu vegetable, locust beans. Contact me :Gmail Tolaskilmode@gmail.Com phone no 07089295680 only in ibadan suppler thank you
bro can u help me get involved in this export of foodstuff. tho in in lagos
Re: Introduce Your Business by topyhanky(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2017
Enter here to learn how I earn over $200 worth of bitcoins daily on currencyearns.info

You can only make investment using my affiliate link http://currencyearns.info/?currencyearns=312

Quote me if you want a response from my end or contact me .

Re: Introduce Your Business by Phancyorganic10(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

Hello everyone, am rofiat a producer of fresh handmade skincare products, my products are very effective and not expensive.
Wholesale and retail price.
Shaving cream- 700
Body lotion - 700
Face mask- 500
Whitening cream - 2000
Toning cream_ 500
Spot remover cream - 800
Pimples treatment - 800
Lip scrub - 400
Lip balm - 400
Sunscreen - 1500
Hair oil - 800
Shower gel - 800
For wholesalers and retailers, wholesalers get a 10% discount of overall goods purchased.
Please contact me on 08166450456, message and whatsapp only.
Or aboloreadegbols10@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by idibiaaustine: 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by idibiaaustine: 2:22pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by idibiaaustine: 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by BenZyncla(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me. Check my signature and we're ready take your enquires. That's our area of service. It's what we know how to do best.
Re: Introduce Your Business by senatorfc(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2017
*PRODUCT OF THE DAY*

*UPTOWN COURTS*

Uptown Courts is located within the fast rising region and industrial belt of Lagos State, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-Lekki with the closed proximity to the Atlantic Ocean.

PRICE: *N3.5M*
TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm*

*_UPTOWN COURTS EXT. IS CURRENTLY SELLING AT A PROMO PRICE_*

TITLE: *Global C of O*
SIZE: *600sqm*
PRICE *3M*

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Dangote Refinery
- The New International Airport
- Pan African University
- Lekki Free Trade Zone
- The New Seaport
- 2 Golf Courses
- Several Upcoming Gated Estates.

For more information and inspection, kindly contact or whatsapp: Consultant Adefisan on 08034110292
Re: Introduce Your Business by dagok(f): 2:29am On May 08, 2017
xolocious:

what's your quotation and price range for each minimum order quantity
Call or Whatsaap 08132355293.. . We also deal with Memory card
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2017
Do you wish to start a business that is sure to give you a live-long rest?
Do you intend to start Importation of goods from world's best manufacturers without
Stress and with low Income to make high profits?
We provide full coaching on Importation business as well e-books and practical videos to help increase your potentials about it
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:12am On May 08, 2017
Do you wish to start a business that is sure to give you a live-long rest?
Do you intend to start Importation of goods from world's best manufacturers without
Stress and with low Income to make high profits?
We provide full coaching on Importation business as well e-books and practical videos to help increase your potentials about the business

call/ whatsapp 08163485821 or mail earlhoux@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chromite: 10:46am On May 08, 2017
In exchange for any 2GB RAM laptop, I will give Your Business a CLASS 1 Digital publicity for 1 Month,Check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3784873/laptop-give-business-class-1#56294471
Re: Introduce Your Business by the121biz1: 2:35pm On May 08, 2017
Email: support@9jacompany.org

Follow our social media network
Facebook page; 9ja company
Re: Introduce Your Business by PropertyAsset: 8:34am On May 09, 2017
Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Introduce Your Business by senatorfc(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2017
Good morning!

*Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!*

*BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE 2*
Bricks and Bars Estate is an investment opportunity located in a strategic position for those that can see beyond tomorrow.

LOCATION: *3 minutes after La Campagne Tropicana Resort, Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki* Behind Gracia's scheme 2.

Title: *Excision in-progress*
Promo Price: *600k*

Make your tomorrow better today......

*For more enquiries kindly call on*... 08034110202
Re: Introduce Your Business by PropertyAsset: 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: Introduce Your Business by smiley001(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2017
For quality GRANITE of any size, Stonebase, Stone Dust, Asphalt and if u need to hire dump trucks to work on ur site, contact Smiley Haulage Logistics and Supply Services.

whatsapp and calls only:07081961127;

PinD8DF2BA9:;

adenijihoo@gmail.com.

U can also view our other thread to see more: www.nairaland.com/1880959/hire-dump-trucks-cheap-rate/8#38939707

Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lekorna: 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
Hello!

We are leading ukrainian manufacturer of wafer semi-products (wafer products without stuffing)

You could view more information about us at links below:
1) our corporative site: http://lekorna.com/en
2) official promo with examples of using our products:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqNqJyQv58
3) also you could see some examples of using our products with different foods (chocolate, fruits, meat) on the pictures below.

We are looking for a strong and reliable distributor in Nigeria:

-distributor which could cover all nigerian territory or at least main regions (Lagos state and others).
-distributor which could buy and sell of large amounts of our products (at least one 40 ft container per 3 months, at start - you have big country with really great potential!).
-distributor which could organized all custom procedure with import operations on nigerian territory.

If it interesting for you, please contact with me:

my whatsapp: +380674110530
email: ma@lekorna.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by EMPERO247(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2017
We supply 1st grade palm oil 25litrs gallons to cities like Portharcourt, Ibadan, Lagos, at a very moderate price.
Call 0807 271 6233
Re: Introduce Your Business by PortalSSDoors(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2017
Hi all
This is Metin Speaking with Portal Steel Security Doors from TURKEY. We are manufacturing steel security doors. If you want to meet with Turkey quality with suitable prices just alert me. We will get back to you in soonest time..
Contact with Mr. Metin Cavusoglu
Phone and whatsapp: +90 553 702 38 02
E-mail: export2@portalcelikkapi.com
DO NOT FORGET
We are here for establish good friendships and businesses with you. Do not hesitate to write and ask.

GREETINGS FROM TURKEY
bloodline:
Hello People,

Re: Introduce Your Business by Floppy(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2017
Floppy Beats Entertainment Company Limited

We compose and sell royalty free music instrumentals. Visit www.3dtones.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by micht(m): 12:54am On May 16, 2017
My name is Ogunronbi Toyin michael.am into safety tools mechanical tools agriculture equipment.construction tools. My number 2348028520871.08141109390

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:37am On May 17, 2017
TOP QUALITY WALL SCREEDING PUTTY IN LAGOS

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.