Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451749 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Engrkeni: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2017
Plantain flour is very good for people suffering from diabetes, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, palpitation, high cholesterol level, high blood pressure, obesity and it is also rich in fibres and iron
Contact LifeCare Plantama on 07058520130, yenwalexy@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by money121(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY INTRODUCING US TO BUILDERS OR DIRECT OWNERS OF THE HOUSE!!!

✔ Do you have a smart phone or tablet ?
✔ Then you can make money with us .
✔ making legitimate money is easy , but the challenge is knowing how .

I own a company which is into Roofing Sheet( Aluminium,Stone Coated,Rain Gutters)
we work anywhere in this country and we are doing good.

We have a new strategy that would help us drive sales and also put money in your pocket.

✔ DO YOU KNOW ANYONE BUILDING A HOUSE AROUND YOU AND THE BUILDING @ ROOFING STAGE?
✔ INTRODUCE US TO THEM AND GET PAID REASONABLY.
✔ JUST TELL THEM ABOUT WHAT WE DO
✔ SHOW THEM PICTURES OF OUR JOBS
✔ GIVE THEM OUR CONTACT INFO

CALL/ WHATSAPP 08085310359
EMAIL: Engr.ayyub@gmail.com

For more information, Check out Our Thread on Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
5m available at first bank Lekki

1 transaction holds in the bank interested person should call me @ 08022916391
Re: Introduce Your Business by rexericx(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: Introduce Your Business by Zdoh(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Introduce Your Business by electrat: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
We help develop unique brand identity.

Did you know that your business logo largely determines your client's perception and pricing?

Send us a DM: 07056095837

Re: Introduce Your Business by Omaa34(f): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Acadastore.com is an online learning platform providing Computer Based Test (CBT) in line with the Nigerian curriculum, to assist and enable students in JSS 1, 2, 3 or SS 1, 2 and 3 classes refresh their memory and retain understanding of any subject or topic taught in school. We provide the means to assist parents and teachers monitor, assess and predict the academic strengths and status of children/students for any up-coming examination. Access to WAEC, JUNIOR NECO & JAMB CBT past questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQhrqeMR8EM
Contact 08114596850 or whatsapp
Re: Introduce Your Business by Omaa34(f): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by EscapadeNg(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2017
EscapadeNg.com - Get a wow Online Shopping experience at Escapade Nigeria with product category ranging from phones, electronics, laptops, office supplies, home & kitchen, office furniture, and many more.

Contact - 08062662926 | 07044196487 | afatokun@escapadeng.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by kora4real: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Anthills.com.ng is an e-commerce company that is specialized with the sales of electrical and electronics appliances, kitchen equipment, furniture and lighting i.e bulbs and chandeliers, laundries, musical instruments etc

All items ordered from us are carefully delivered to their destination. Visit us today and enjoy our services. We await your orders.

Please like and follow us on facebook: http://Facebook.com/anthillsnigeria to see lists of our new products daily.

Please like and follow us on instagram: http://instagram.com/anthills_store to see lists of our new products daily.

Customer care: 09099999375, you won't be disappointed.
E-mail: anthills.sales@gmail.com

Anthills.com.ng says welcome.

Thanks and God bless

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 457 9999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Re: Introduce Your Business by webcool(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mebo Farms Limited

Exporters of Agro-allied commodities

+2348060374414

www.mebofarms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mysterious3(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
We are Al Maahiy clothings and footwears

We are dealer in both local and foreign made items, our products covers designers shirts and trousers for men, Boxers, bedsheets, male and female footwears e.t.c

for your wholesale or retail in any of the above mentioned services , contact:

08058957058 (whatsapp)
Aboo Haneefah

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by daroyal1: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Half session 4hours
Full session 8hours

Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 2hours, 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Call 0808 4579999

Goldmyne! Good quality Music, Worldwide Sound

Re: Introduce Your Business by showietee: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2017
SHOWIETEE INTERIOR

You are what you eat, in the same view, the appearance of your home or office have a lot to say about you.

Why not let us beautify it for you?

For window blinds of any kind and General interior work, do not hesitate to contact us.

What's app or call - +2348023904473

email - showietee@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by bakulkumer(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2017
Fresh Craigslist Personal Assistant, Jobs Admin / Office, Cleaner, Warehouse, Nanny, Car Warp, Mystery Shopper (Resume) Available Here !

We Guaranteed that our Leads are 100% Exclusive Fresh Quality, Non Shared & Real Time.

Price Is No Problem. Currently We Needed Regular Basis Client's But Also I Am Selling One Time Or Small Quantity.
We are currently Provide more than 1k To 3.5K leads Per day Live transfer to your email. (Instant Leads Factory)

Important : Direct Regular Clients Needed For Long Time Business.

Payment mode:- (1) Perfect Money (2) Web Money (3) Bitcoin (4) Payoneer (5) Paypal

Minimum Order: 500 Leads

Contact Me for Order:

Add on Skype: bakul.kumer
Email: bakulkumer@gmail.com
Phone: +880-1613-414607

Any questions, concerns, please feel free to send mail & do instant chat via skype or call
Re: Introduce Your Business by truffle: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
My agency assists in registration of business name and incorporated trustees like churches NGO etc,now because of issues of trust and also to allay the fears of potential/new clients who are working with me for the first time,what I do is that I collect half of the payment and proceed to do the registration and everything,then when the certificate is ready you can pay up the balance,this is solely to build trust.for more info pls contact mr biola on 08170273973,my office address is no 4 Yusuf close,agidingbi,ikeja(corporate affairs commission head office is a 5mins walk from my office).thank you all.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Additive Manufacturing Services. Coming soon.
Re: Introduce Your Business by prinzcharminn(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning friends,

I don't want to bore you with long epistles, let me go straight to the point.

We offer all manners of importations from China to Nigeria.

We serve as an agent and help you chop on aliexpress, alibaba,1688.etc.

So no matter your deals, you can count on us.

Our China warehouse is located in Guangzhou and Ajao estate Lagos in Nigeria.

Our charges are low and reasonable.

We offer 24hrs express shipping and 7 days cargo services and others.

Lastly, we also supply quality branded fashion accessories in wholesale and retail prices on pre order. So if you thinking of starting a boutique or fashion business you are welcome.

Contacts 07032478437 and 07053493410
neweramart2015@gmail.com.

Thank you for this opportunity to serve you better.
Re: Introduce Your Business by omobaby1(f): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
I manufacture and supply liquid soap, air freshener, shampoo, at affordable price, u can call or watsup me through this no, 08108674616
Re: Introduce Your Business by Zdoh(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Introduce Your Business by bakulkumer(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fresh Craigslist Personal Assistant, Jobs Admin / Office, Cleaner, Warehouse, Nanny, Car Warp, Mystery Shopper (Resume) Available Here !

We Guaranteed that our Leads are 100% Exclusive Fresh Quality, Non Shared & Real Time.

Price Is No Problem. Currently We Needed Regular Basis Client's But Also I Am Selling One Time Or Small Quantity.
We are currently Provide more than 1k To 3.5K leads Per day Live transfer to your email. (Instant Leads Factory)

Important : Direct Regular Clients Needed For Long Time Business.

Payment mode:- (1) Perfect Money (2) Web Money (3) Bitcoin (4) Payoneer (5) Paypal

Minimum Order: 500 Leads

Contact Me for Order:

Add on Skype: bakul.kumer
Email: bakulkumer@gmail.com
Phone: +880-1613-414607

Any questions, concerns, please feel free to send mail & do instant chat via skype or call
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017
I Render USD and RMB Buying And Selling Services

My name is Fred Jimmy

We provide the best service for our customers worldwide

Currently I have my source for legitimate transaction here in Lagos , Abuja, PH

Contact number call/WhatsApp 09028478390
Protech5494@mail.com
Protech globe
Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Introduce Your Business by money121(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Agbara Lagos State
Are you Done with your Roofing Woodwork? And you need Quality New Zealand and South Korea Roofing sheet?
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Milano Design (Wine with black patches)
380sqm

Re: Introduce Your Business by prince1972(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
My name are Waheed adewale olatunde eluwole, i am from osun state in ile Ife, i inherited a land from the late obawara wish is my father eluwole johnson, have been dreaming to become a precious stones miner, but to my surprise and mighty power of God, the land given to me is deposited of aquamarine berute and Tourmaline stones, i have opened the pit and bring out aquamarine berute and dead Tourmaline,. All i seek for is a partner that we can both work together and extract the Tourmaline stone, my phone number 08032783421.

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by firstparagon: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Our firm First Paragon enterprises is into sales of agro commodities such as garri, soybeans, bitter kola, sesame seed, black pepper, ginger, garlic, etc.
Contact us on +2347068679515
Re: Introduce Your Business by zicks09: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Well i own a trading that with the buying abd sell of agricultural products,

Currently i deal on palm oil buying and selling and, the production of yam tuber (farming)
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
BEST QUALITY WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

Call 08101045154
To place your order..

Re: Introduce Your Business by Iphie26: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Roki foods is a food mart based in Uyo Akwa Ibom State. We are into supply of crayfish, palmoil, periwinkles, dry fish and stock fish, original honey among other foodstuff. You can follow us on Instagram for more pictures @roki_foods or call /whatsapp on 08088555859.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.