Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451701 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by AAgold: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
ARE YOU A kosso DEALER/ BIG EXPORTER? Do you buy in large quantities?
I got a contact from Vietnam in need of kosso in large quantities. Contact me let discuss business!
MISS OLATEJU AA
Call/WhatsApp: 08060777620.
WITHOUT CITIES.
Re: Introduce Your Business by AAgold: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
AAgold:
ARE YOU A kosso DEALER/ BIG EXPORTER? Do you buy in large quantities?
I got a contact from Vietnam in need of kosso in large quantities. Contact me let discuss business!
MISS OLATEJU AA
Call/WhatsApp: 08060777620.
WITHOUT CITIES.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2018

Re: Introduce Your Business by Expressmovers: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Expressmovers.com.ng is a home/office moving service in Nigeria. A movers and packers company in lagos

Avoid Embarrassment, Extra Fines, Move Fast, neatly, and easily at an Affordable Price. As a Matter of Fact,
Few Reasons why Express Movers are the Best in Nigeria

Express Movers has an expert and friendly team with all the skill sets, knowledge and experience to make your move easy and stress-free. Striving for 100% customer satisfaction, which has resulted in a long list of satisfied clients.

Are you worried about a truck break down on the way?
Express Movers own and maintain several trucks routinely to guarantee greatest execution and reduce the probability of a truck breakdown or disappointment.

If there is a breakdown during inter-state move, Express Movers have partners in several states and you need not worry, the situation will be sorted out as fast as possible. Which makes them Reliable.

And you will have the same team from start to Finish if it is a Local move (move within a state) Long distance moves (inter-state). We will work with other professional movers to ensure you have a quick and stress-free move.
Your furniture and equipment are all secure during the move, The Professional team pads the furniture with durable stretch wrap that protects it during the move.

And you get a list of your possessions before the move. And be provided with a full list of all items moved. A complete list will be given to you before and after the move. An act of accountability that you can rely on.

Your Charge is determined by the Date of your Move and How Far your Destination is, No Fixed Price. An agent will still visit your home to get an accurate inventory of your belongings in order to create an In-Home Estimate.
Notwithstanding their major clients which includes 9mobile, Konga, IPC Events, DSTV, Pulse.ng and a host of others, their testimonials are all filled with gratitude and praises from their clients

Our Services are categorized into 4 Different Categories you can choose from

RESIDENTIAL/LOCAL MOVE: Relocation within a state is Local move, with a network of more than 50 local moving agents. Express Movers offer a full range of local moving services within Lagos including full packing and set up services.

INTERSTATE/LONG DISTANCE MOVE: Moving across state? Whether you are relocating from Lagos to Anambra or Kogi State, Our long-distance services puts you first, and we keep you updated during every step of the way.
The truck that holds your belongings is tracked using GPS, so we know the location of your belongings at all times. Express Movers offers cheap long distance moving options for any size move.

COMMERCIAL/OFFICE MOVE: Express movers can help you save time and money on corporate moving without compromising service or quality, regardless of your company’s size or needs. Only matters on the inventory take and size or quantity of items/ goods.

INVENTORY/EQUIPMENT MOVE: With so many responsibilities at work from planning an event to making sure everything goes without a hitch, it could be really stressful. Let us handle the logistics of moving your equipment’s like Speakers, Instruments, Chairs, tables etc. With years of experience working with several events companies you can be sure that you have the best team for the job

Call us now: 08098368452
1b Ajayi road ogba
www.expressmovers.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by Mysterious3(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2018
PLACE ORDER FOR CUSTOMIZED CASUAL SHIRTS!!!!! (PAY BEFORE PRODUCTION)

inbox or WhatsApp 08058957058 ( All day )

Get ur quality & cute casual shirts for U & ur family, buy for ur friends as gift, & also ur love ones & enjoy

Hurry now to get urs

We deliver nationwide

Re: Introduce Your Business by nosanovia(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2018
AGO BULK BUYERS NEEDED URGENTLY.

A company that AGO directly with experience in the downstream sector, kindled a desire to make petroleum products available at competitive prices, to bulk buyers who would in-turn retail the product.
They need bulk buyers who will partner with them to push volume in Apapa and Ijegun tank farm respectively. Pricing would be very profitable for the bulk buyers. Because there is a high discount in margin.

Please call 08083081425.
Austin
Re: Introduce Your Business by Exxkay(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Do you still need this?[quote author=AAgold post=64650819][/quote]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Exxkay(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Do you still need this? [quote author=AAgold post=64650819][/quote]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Exxkay(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Has Your Building Project gotten to ROFFING Level or you need Planks for Any of your Building Construction Project
The best option to choose is Exxkay Enterprise LTD
Contact us on https:///send?phone=2348027709006 or 08033483977
Re: Introduce Your Business by medifrank(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
I buy gift cards like... *** iTunes Gift card ***amazon Gift card ***steam wallet gift card ***Walmart Gift Card Vanilla gift card and other gift cards you have I also buy others country gift card I.e ***Australia gift card ***Canadian gift card etc are also welcome *** ''''''''''''''"""" Instant payment within 10min ........................................ God bless your hustle...... Add me up on whattsapp 07087687220

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by medifrank(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
I buy gift cards like... *** iTunes Gift card ***amazon Gift card ***steam wallet gift card ***Walmart Gift Card Vanilla gift card and other gift cards you have I also buy others country gift card I.e ***Australia gift card ***Canadian gift card etc are also welcome *** ''''''''''''''"""" Instant payment within 10min ........................................ God bless your hustle...... Add me up on whattsapp 07087687220

Re: Introduce Your Business by joyolachi(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi, My name is Joy. I train people on how to produce chemical related products like liquid soap, Izal, Dettol etc for a token. We offer both online and physical training. And we coach our students until they start their business.

We also create website for people at a low capital of 15k only from start to finish.

If you need any of these services contact me on WhatsApp 07087762671. Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by segun23(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
My company name is Auto-fix diagnostic services. We check car fault by using automobile diagnostic machines and also do physical check before any repairs we repair America and Japanese vehicles we base at ota ogun state. (we do home service repairs also ) 08176368633,08168553755
https://m.facebook.com/autofixguys

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tocheagle(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
™™™™™

Re: Introduce Your Business by nzeeme(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nzeeme Corporation now distributes a multi-purpose machine that offers the following:
*POS & MPOS* The machine accepts all kinds of Debit cards /Credit cards / NIBSS Cards for instant deposit and withdraw.
*SELL GAMING* Golden Chance Lotto and Sports Betting.
*SELL AIRTIME & DATA* Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile & Smile.
*SELL AFRITICKETS*
*SELL BULKSMS* Free unlimited subscription powered by AwoofSMS.
*SELL WAEC PINS & E-PINS*
*SELL ENERGY & POWER* Ikeja, Eko, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Abuja Electricity etc.
*SELL PAYTV SUBSCRIPTIONS* StarTimes, GOTv, DSTv etc.
*And many more* All integrated in one machine.
This is the first innovation in ICT and the market is still new with billions of customers to reach out to - Individuals, organization, banks, companies, business men & women, students, religious organizations, bettors, transporters, schools etc are the target market.
Become an Agent and enjoy your billions now the market is still very new cos there will soon be competitors in future.
Visit www.nzeeme.com or Call Chris-08088075477 for more information.
Join the WhatsApp group, share and invite others.
https:///DAjZO6lJEJICLnUm2AsYpt
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Do You Really Need To Know Technical Analysis?

Just of recent, I received phone calls from few persons regarding technical analysis. However, I understand that they don't know much about it because neither have they attended my seminar nor bought any of my previous materials but that is still fine because I will be having a Seminar on the *24th of February on Technical Analysis for Amateurs and Professionals.*

Now back to our conversation, after the phone call, I will never assume anything again which why I want to discuss the advantages of learning and practicing technical analysis.

Technical analysis is the study of price charts and basically any information that can be compiled from them, such as volume analysis, cycles, trends and statistics. Technical analysis is used to forecast price movements, as well as provide methods of entry and exits from trades. If you are new to trading, here are some of the advantages of technical analysis.

*1. Provides All Current Information.*

*2. It helps determine price moves in trends* That is, technical analysis is used to isolate trending and non-trending periods.

*3. Repetition:* Technical analysis is largely based on uncovering common patterns, finding those patterns again and using them to trade. This doesn’t mean that history repeats exactly though.

*4.Timing and Precision:* A major advantage of technical analysis is that it provides you with ways to “time” your trades.

There more advantages that will directly affect your portfolio which cannot be discussed here so you can reach me on 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com for more useful information and clarification.

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion
www.investdataonline.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by SmartHomes(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smart Views Projects is a firm of experienced professionals offering comprehensive services in architecture,interior design,Building construction, Roofing System.
Contact us today on :08086139071,08069078294
Email us at : smartviewsassociates@gmail.com
Good architectural design await you!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Akugbe1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
The promo of my e-book ends today at N4,500 and after that it goes back to N7,500,5,102 copies sold already in 6 weeks.
Testimonies from our e-book are everywhere.
Get your today and learn how to start your business idea from scratch with the little you have and turn it into big business.
Also stand a chances to join our whatsapp group for business discussion and learn from our one on one mentoring and also learn how to get millions from organisation who want to power your idea.

Pay to Fidelity bank Nigeria.
Account number- 6172001941.
Account name - Sunday Akugbe
Then send your email or phone number to +2348181820671 or sundayakugbe11@gmail.com, to get your copy sent

Re: Introduce Your Business by nzeeme(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nzeeme Corporation now distributes a multi-purpose machine that offers the following:
*POS & MPOS* The machine accepts all kinds of Debit cards /Credit cards / NIBSS Cards for instant deposit and withdraw.
*SELL GAMING* Golden Chance Lotto and Sports Betting.
*SELL AIRTIME & DATA* Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile & Smile.
*SELL AFRITICKETS*
*SELL BULKSMS* Free unlimited subscription powered by AwoofSMS.
*SELL WAEC PINS & E-PINS*
*SELL ENERGY & POWER* Ikeja, Eko, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Abuja Electricity etc.
*SELL PAYTV SUBSCRIPTIONS* StarTimes, GOTv, DSTv etc.
*And many more* All integrated in one machine.
This is a lifetime business and the first innovation in ICT and the market is still new with billions of customers to reach out to - Individuals, organization, banks, companies, business men & women, students, religious organizations, bettors, transporters, schools etc are the target market.
Become an Agent and enjoy your billions now the market is still very new cos there will soon be competitors in future.
Visit www.nzeeme.com/agent.php or Call Chris-08088075477 for more information.
Join the WhatsApp group, share and invite others.
https:///DAjZO6lJEJICLnUm2AsYpt
Re: Introduce Your Business by yemkaf(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls I need a forex/binary trader that base in abeokuta, that can put me through forex/binary trading. Pls contact me through 08137323473(call, sms, or Whatsapp)
Re: Introduce Your Business by MCLION1(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
IN3K8 Media is a digital advertising agency and media concepts consultancy with digital billboards strategically positioned in high traffic indoor locations all over Lagos State.

Do you have upcoming events Holla at us, lets create awareness, help you plan your event and sell your tickets.

Exceptional Video coverage and photography? Call us, we will exceed your expectations.

Do you have any SME, bring it up for adverts for your clients and prospects to know about your business/what you do.

We do excellent graphic designs.

Kindly call; 08066790316, 08182259507, or send mail to chinyere@in3k8.com.
Visit our website; http://media.in3k8.com.

Beseen@in3k8media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.