Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452973 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by TheBuilder: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
 Are you in Nigeria on a short stay and needs to move around comfortably?
 Exhausted and wish to be freed from chaotic Lagos traffic?
 Need to make marketing calls without investing in automobiles?
 Need to attend social and formal engagements in clean and reliable cars?

Call us today and we will take the stress off you.
Tel: 234 702 850 6445; 234 802 261 8778

Better, Different
Re: Introduce Your Business by YingZhi: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2009
Xiamen Ying Zhi CLOTHING CO.,LTD

XIAMEN YING ZHI CLOTHING CO., LTD is an exclusive (Taiwanese) enterprise, which specializes in producing medium-priced, high quality ladies' underwear (lingerie), bra, vest, tight shorts, briefs and panties. Most of the products are sold in Japanese, Taiwan, South Africa, European, and Western markets.
   The company has many advanced various sewing machinery equipments and computerized production lines, rich experience in technology, and wide sources of original materials.

Believing in quality first, our product quality is consistent. We can supply you with all kinds of high quality, customized underwears. We have great ability to accept domestic or overseas orders.
   We sincerely welcome various clients to visit or to sample order. We offer excellent quality and best service to customers, old or new. All enquires are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to co-operating with you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by CHIMSKY(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2009
A brief Company Profile of
CellmarkLimited RC 612 669
Compiled by Chima Nwankwo ANIPR
MBI,2nd Floor, Ogun State House, Ralph Shodeinde Street,
Central Area, Abuja

M:+(0)234 705 570 5004,(0)234 802 359 7255
E :cellmarklimited@rocketmail.com
W:www.cellmarkpr.com
The Cellmark Vision

To become the biggest, one stop Mega Media and Branding Solutions Shopping Mall on the African Continent consulting to and providing turnkey solutions for Governments and Multinationals facing Media and Branding Strategy Challenges .In all of this, our desire is to maintain the agility that gives Cellmark the ‘Advantage’

The Cellmark Mission

To become the Media Relations, Branding and Events Strategy Consultancy of choice in the West African Sub Region and the very first to be quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Who is Cellmark ?
Cellmark Limited is a Media Relations, Brands and Events Strategy Consultancy that was incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Act in 2005 with offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Though relatively new to the fledgling Media Relations and Brand Strategy Consultancy sector, Cellmark Limited continues to leverage on working relationships within the industry to routinely outsource work to and liaise with partners in Nairobi, Kampala, Daar es Salaam, Addis Ababa and Johannesburg.
It has since provided customized Media and Brand Strategy Consultancy services to big and small players alike in the public and private sectors across the African Continent.

What Cellmark does:
Cellmark Limited uses a unique 6 step formula to approach and then unravel the underlying issues in every client’s brief.
To put it mildly, in formulating currently used guaranteed systems and processes, Cellmark Limited has discovered that no matter how similar the symptoms, no two scenarios are ever the same as far as Media and Brand Strategy Consultancy is concerned.
Making optimal use of cross-border experience, Cellmark Limited uses long standing partnerships to deploy both traditional and new media as well as Brand Strategies to ensure that clients get the right kind of high ‘mileage’ and ‘positive’ visibility.
The Cellmark Advantage
Cellmark Limited already has a wide network of powerful working relationships across the African continent that can be deployed to your advantage on receiving your brief. A lot of bureaucracy and red tape is sidestepped and we get you tangible, measurable results immediately.
Besides, Cellmark Limited is run primarily by Consultants most of who are former Senior Broadcast Journalists and who also have a very sound footing in the dynamics of the International Media and Global best practices in branding strategy.
Also because the company has a lean and mean, mobile structure making optimal use of Broadband Technology it is able to hit the ground running for its clients .Speed and Accuracy; both crucial factors in the international business mix are guaranteed.
It is a winning mix that is aware of the intricacies of marketing communication and stretches your ad spend to the max and presents you with a solid Return On Investment.
Believe it or not the painful truth is that it is during prime time when those fantastic ads that you have paid a King’s Ransom for come on air; that Daddy suddenly realizes he needs to use the bathroom and Mummy remembers she’s cooking dinner.
Let’s help you and your organization get a lot more mileage out of your ad spend.

Cellmark Limited
has working relationships with the following Int’l Media
1.A24 Media, Kenya
3.CNBC Africa, South Africa
4.GTV, Uganda
5.Spintelligent Pty., South Africa
6.Newstar TV, Kenya
7.The Citizen, Tanzania
8.Kapital FM, Uganda
9.Baraka FM, Mombasa
10.Capital FM, Kenya
11.Radio Sapientia, Uganda
12.Ethiopian TV, Ethiopia
13.K24 TV, Kenya
14.Al Jazeera
15.CNN
16.BBC
Cellmark Limited also has working relationships with these local media outfits.
1.Channels TV
2.MBI
3.Silverbird TV
4.AIT
5.LTV
6.NTA Network
7.COOL FM
8.RHYTHM FM
9.HOT FM
10.ASO FM
11.The Business Eye
12.Daily Times
13.This Day
14.Business World
15.The Guardian

The Cellmark Team
Lead Consultant/CEO

Chima Nwankwo, currently leads the management team at Cellmark Limited. He is a TV Anchor/Editor of over a decade’s standing . He began his career while still a student at the University of Jos, as a Disc Jockey on Radio Plateau 90.5 FM in Nigeria, before moving on to become Deputy Editor of Citywatch Magazine. He then began a stint with TV that has seen him work in beats as varied as Sports, Foreign Affairs, Business, Health and Politics. He led the Sports Desk at Nigeria’s award winning Independent News Station, Channels TV.He was Deputy Editor(News and Current Affairs) at Superscreen TV, and pioneered the Abuja Bureau of Business TV.
He is also an Associate Member of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations and a proud Alumnus of The Fate Foundation. When he’s not running the Company, Chima is a contributor to A24 Media, Reuters TV, Al Jazeera and CNBC Africa among several other international media.

Comfort Emessiri is Senior Consultant(Legal).She is an Attorney specializing in Corporate Affairs, Regulatory Issues and
Tax Matters .When she’s not in court she’s knocking together deals in Abuja’s lucrative Real Estate market. She is a graduate of law of the Delta State University, Abraka and a Barrister, Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and currently has her law practice in Abuja.

Cellmark’ s Satisfied Clients
Cellmark Limited’s clients over time have included such local and multinational brands as
1.Students in Free Entreprise International, Nigeria

2.The Volunteer Corps, Nigeria

3.The Ministry of Solid Minerals Development, Nigeria
4.The Fate Foundation, Nigeria
5.British-American Tobacco

6.Chevron Texaco

7.National Broadcasting Commission, Nigeria

8.Exxon Mobil

9. Federal Capital Territory Authority, Nigeria
NB-Cellmark Limited was the Official Media Partner to the Infrastructure Projects and Development Series of Conferences, IPAD 2008,Abuja organised by Spintelligent Pty. South Africa. =

Cellmark’ s Present Clients
1.Unity Bank Plc

2.Spintelligent Pty, South Africa
Re: Introduce Your Business by adamcn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
LIFAN GASOLINE GENERATOR (2.2-6.5KVA)

PRESENT IN LAGOS: ADAM adam_lifan@126.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by adamcn(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
LIFAN GENERATOR

WEB: WWW.LIFAN.COM

PRESENT IN LAGOS:  ADAM  adam_lifan@126.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Fastway: 4:25am On Jun 08, 2009
Fastway Shipping

For all your Shipping to Nigeria from USA, call Fastway Shipping. Located in Maryland, we will accept both air cargo and ocean cargo with very competitive low rate. We can offer you rates from anywhere in the US.

Whether you want to ship items to Nigeria and you want it received within a week (Air Cargo), or you want to ship your Car or Container to Nigeria (Ocean Cargo),

Fastway Shipping
Tel: (410)982-6495
email: info@fastwayonline.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by adebiyi221(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2009
PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL OIL

i am into supply of palm oil, palm kernel oil and palm kernel cake in large quantities. If you are interested, call me on 08055230154, 07027016574 or email: adebiyi2211@yahoo.com . looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nmadi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
juli collections

Re: Introduce Your Business by Lagosshop: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lagos online shopping directory is at www.lagosshopping.com. its the 1st online shopping directory in lagos. Hurry get your business and services registered on the site. For Further Info: Call Oj: 0803-42-0280, 01-734-8353

Re: Introduce Your Business by dvonne(f): 2:56am On Jun 10, 2009
Yeside Fashion Stores,
the No 1 online fashion store,Nigeria is an exciting
and growing brand that retails Nigerian women,men,kids,designer and wholesale fashion,shop online on our website now with your ATM / Nigerian bank interswitch card.

Join our facebook group now : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8205109226#/group.php?sid=ad6fd50bf7bd79c3f24502c8653c8173&gid=36647453861&ref=search

Visit our website at : www.yesidefashionstore.com

Shop Now
Re: Introduce Your Business by ShotCaller: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
LAUNDRY DIRECT DRYCLEANERS

STRICTLY FREE PICK UP
               FREE DELIVERY

DRYCLEANING BY PROFESSIONALS

FROM ANYWHERE WITHING LAGOS,  ,
SUITS,SHIRTS, TROUSER, CURTAINS, CHURCHES,HOSPITALS AND HOTELS ETC.

prices As low as N150 on some items.

Execellent Drycleaners

CALL: 070-695-11767
          080-628-77998
LaundrydirectNig@Gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by eoshione: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2009
FOR SALE:

PROPYLENE SACK MAKING EQUIPMENT

ASSETS:
PRINTING MACHINE (BLACK/WHITE)
PRINTING MACHINE (COLORED PRINTER) PY -103F
COMPRESSOR (10KG/CM2)
CUTTING/SEWING MACHINE (AUTOMATIC) CS-30
COMPRESSOR (TA – 65)
WINDERS (JVTMBS.RA 10JKW1)
WINDERS (TARQUE MOTOR AUTOMATIC CONTROL)
HEATER
MIXER
EXTRUDER
LOOM/WEAVER (HANGERS/LOOM)
BAILING MACHINE
SEWING MACHINE (INDUSTRIAL)
CUTTING MACHINE
SEWING MACHINE DN2Hs)
GENERATOR (D298)
GENERATOR (2000)
TRANSFORMER (500KVA)
WEIGHT (FIVE COATS)
PLASTIC CRUSHER (DIE 20)
WEIGHT (3901 AAG)

For inspection of the assets and submission of offers:
Please contact: Jubril: 08035052729, Joy: 018219260, Mr. Ebenezer: 08023102521

[img][/img]

Re: Introduce Your Business by AMERICANEX(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2009
We are American Export Lines - Newark NJ
We have been shipping as an NVOCC (Non-vessel owning common carrier) for 30 years. We specialize in shipping to Nigeria. We have seen good times and bad in this industry and realize that the global slow down has hit everyone. In an effort to keep bsuinesses alive that we deal with (and ourselves) we are operating through this downturn with the lowest rates historically we can offer.
We specialize in shipping autos / trucks and construction equipment. We only work with Full containers (20's and 40's) and Ro/Ro.
We also can work with Household goods and commercial dry goods.

Contact us to get rates of any goods that you may want sent to Nigeria via Ocean Export / Ocean Import.
We are the Best / Most Honest company in this trade lane.
You may not always like the truth - but you'll get it.
John
JStrozyk@AELSHIPPING.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by eoshione: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2009
Our company is Ebenezer Oshione & Associates. We are Financial and Management Consultants specialized in Mergers and acquisition,Receivership,Liquidation,Public Revenue and Tax Administration,Management consultancy,Feasibility Studies,Secretarial services,Human Resources Management,Computer consultancy and sales,Management and Accounting Training

CURRENTLY WE HAVE FOR SALE:

PROPYLENE SACK MAKING EQUIPMENT

ASSETS:
PRINTING MACHINE (BLACK/WHITE)
PRINTING MACHINE (COLORED PRINTER) PY -103F
COMPRESSOR (10KG/CM2)
CUTTING/SEWING MACHINE (AUTOMATIC) CS-30
COMPRESSOR (TA – 65)
WINDERS (JVTMBS.RA 10JKW1)
WINDERS (TARQUE MOTOR AUTOMATIC CONTROL)
HEATER
MIXER
EXTRUDER
LOOM/WEAVER (HANGERS/LOOM)
BAILING MACHINE
SEWING MACHINE (INDUSTRIAL)
CUTTING MACHINE
SEWING MACHINE DN2Hs)
GENERATOR (D298)
GENERATOR (2000)
TRANSFORMER (500KVA)
WEIGHT (FIVE COATS)
PLASTIC CRUSHER (DIE 20)
WEIGHT (3901 AAG)

For inspection of the assets and submission of offers:
Please contact: Jubril: 08035052729, Joy: 018219260, Mr. Ebenezer: 08023102521

Re: Introduce Your Business by realbrowny: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
I ADVICE PEOPLE ON FOREX TRADING

FOREX IS GREAT. BUT IF ANYBODY TELLS YOU HE CAN TRAIN YOU, ASK HIM FOR THE FOLLOWING:

1) A STUATION WHERE THE ACCOUNT ( DEMO OR LIVE) USED IN TRAINING YOU GROWS IN PROFIT OVER THE PERIOD OF THE TRAINING.

2) 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE  (in case his pattern falls short of his claims).

3) HANDS-ON PRACTICAL TRAINING.

4) HE MUST BE PLACING BUY/SELL ORDERS WHILE HE TRAINS YOU.

5) GOOD RISK MANAGEMENT SKILLS

I HAVE LOST MONEY TRADING FOREX BEFORE AND THAT FORCED ME TO JOIN A LONG TERM PRACTICAL RESEARCH WHICH WE (4 STUDENTS, A PASTOR & A GLO SENIOR STAFF) JUST CONCLUDED.

THE STRESS WAS WORTH IT 'COS IT HAS GIVEN ALL OF US A BETTER INSIGHT ON HOW TO DO AWAY WITH THE FOLLOWING: FEAR, INDISCIPLINE OF THE MIND, LACK OF CONCENTRATION. I TELL YOU THESE ARE AMONG THE MAJOR THINGS THAT AFFECT TRADERS TODAY.

SINCE AFTER THIS RESEARCH, I TELL YOU, FOREX IS WORTH DOING. IT IS A GREAT BUSINESS. AND I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME NOT TO TALK SO MUCH ABOUT TRAINING PEOPLE DUE TO THESE SCAMMERS THAT TAKE DELIGHT IN RIPPING THE UNSUSPECTING.

I MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE BIG MONEY TO TRADE IT NOW, BUT I JUST HAVE TO KEEP TO WHAT I KNOW AND KEEP WORKING HARD TILL I ARRIVE WITH THE FINANCIAL CAPACITY TO TRADE IT THE WAY I WANT.

ONE OR TWO PEOPLE HAVE APPRAOCHED ME FOR TRAINING. I DID, ACTUALLY, FOR
N25, 000 / WEEK + 2 WEEKS DEMO TRADING- MAKING IT THREE WEEKS. JUST TO BE SURE THEY DON'T DERAIL.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE FOREX, YOU MAY NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE YOURSELF. PEOPLE WILL KNOW.

MOST OF US WHO REALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT FOREX TRADING DON'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPITAL TO START IT, YET WE ARE NOT IN A HURRY 'COS WE WILL GET THERE. AND WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU THE NEXT QUESTION YO GET FROM THEM IS,  "IF YOU KNOW FOREX AS YOU SEEM OR CLAIM, HOW COME YOU ARE NOT RICH YET?"  BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IDEAS AND MONEY, SOME TIMES DON'T COME TOGETHER.

DON'T ALWAYS BUY THE IDEA OF SOMEONE TRADING FOR YOU. LEARN TO CATCH FISH YOURSELF. IT IS WISER.

I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST ASPIRING TRADERS - NEWBIES OR OLD HANDS - WITH THERE QUESTIONS.

MY NUMEBER: 0805 043 2278
EMAIL: realbrowny@yahoo.com
YAHOO! MESSENGER: realbrowny

THERE WAS AN INSTANCE WHERE A NEW TRADER, AFTER SOME SEMINAR AT TRIANGLES IN IKEJA, OPENED A LIVE ACCOUNT AND WAS ALMOST ERASING HIS FUNDS. HE CALLED ME AFTER A POST ON BESTWAYTOINVEST. I INVITED HIM TO A CYBER CAFE AROUND OGBA. MADE HIM KNOW IT IS NOT A CRIME TO LOSE MONEY IN FOREX TRADING, I TOO HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT BEFORE AND MOST EXPERTS TODAY - IN NIGERIA AND ABRAOD - HAVE LOST MONEY IN FOREX TRADING, TOO. BUT THE CRIME IS WHEN YOU FAIL TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND ACCEPT FAILURE.

THE REASON ABOVE IS EVEN THE MORE REASON WE (RESEARCH TEAM) WORKED VERY HARD ON RISK MANAGEMENT SKILLS TO BE ABLE TO CUT LOSSES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND ALLOW PROFITS TO RUN. IT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT YOU DECLARE YOUR PROFIT LIMIT, BUT WHEN THE MARKET OPENS THE SKIES, YOU LET IT RIDE.

I OFFERED HIM THE 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, HE PAID AND WE WENT INTO BUSINESS. EACH TIME I HAD TO PLACE A CALCULATED TRADE, I DID ON HIS LIVE ACCOUNT AND HE MADE $100 OUT OF HIS $600 BALANCE THE FIRST DAY. MAKING $700. BY THE TIME THE TRAINING WAS OVER (THREE WEEKS), HE LEFT WITH $1,451. THERE WERE LOSSES, BUT THEY WERE LIMITED AND HIS ACCOUNT GREW INSTEAD.

ATTACHED IS AN ACCOUNT WHERE THE PATTERN I ADVICED WAS USED

LAST LINE: IF YOU MUST HUNT THE LION DOWN, YOU MUST LAY ARMBUSH. IF YOU CHASE THE LION AROUND, YOU STAKE YOUR LIFE AND NOT THE BULLET ANYMORE.[i][/i]

Re: Introduce Your Business by tutus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
HI, AM BERRY'S KOLLECTIONS.

WE DEAL IN ALL KINDS OF ADULTS / KIDS WEAR.(UK STANDARD)
FOR MORE INFO ON OUR NEW STOCK CHECK US OUT
@ 23RD 2ND AVENUE, B/W F & G CLOSE FESTAC.
TEL.08033377059 / +447939580665
CHICSLUV@YAHOO.COM
Re: Introduce Your Business by Dokai: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2009
HI! My name is Dokun Adenuga. We are in to buying, selling and supplying of PETROLEUM products. We also manage petroleum tankers for clients as well as pay agreed amounts on trucks on lease on a monthly or quarterly basis. The name of our company is DALTEN ALHERI NIG LTD. 08050549490, 08035884853
Re: Introduce Your Business by armsakhi: 4:15am On Jun 12, 2009
RBINVESTMENT NIG. LTD
At rbinvestment we specializes in the production of the following
- chalk
- paint
- bar soap
- liquid soap
- shampoo
- body lotion
- body cream
- ice cream
- hair relaxer
- butter
- petroleum jelly
- hair cream
- bleach
- toilet soap
- yoghurt
- air freshner
- orange drink
- orange juice
and manymore.
we also train people in the production of these items. we also have a manual that you can use on your own to produce, it is - DO IT YOURSEIF MANNUAL. this is step-by-step method in the production of any of these produts.
if you are interested in obtaining the manual contact

ARMS on thIS e-mail: armsakhi@yahoo.com OR
BEN on this e-mail: rbinvestment_2007@yahoo.com

we deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria. The manual goes for #2000 per copy. for those interested in the manual you can pay to:

GTBANK
A/C NAME: AKHIMEONA R. MATTHEW
A/C no: 503/578714/1590
send details of payment including ur E-mail address to: armsakhi@yahoo.com
and the mannual will sent ur E-mail box.

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by TheBuilder: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
My company is into manufacturing of multi-purpose liquid soap "Mana Liquid Soap" We are currently registering Key Distributors for the product. Interested distributors can reach us on thebuildercoy@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.