Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,705 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (455805 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by mpraise123(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
hi, wigatap i'm interested in your business opportunity. i've tried to email you but it seems it's blocked. how can i reach you? thanks

Maxwell Praise
Re: Introduce Your Business by boldness: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
hi
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ejadamen(f): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hi all,
My company Uniquely Jada is into supply and retail sales of good quality European and American bedsheets, duvets and throw pillows. We also supply cloth (shirt, suit etc) materials of all fabrics (cotton, taffeta, chiffon, silk, satin, organza etc) in any quantity.

Are you an interior decorator, a designer or an individual who just wants good quality materials? Prices are very affordable and will be delivered at your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria.

I no longer do this.

Re: Introduce Your Business by amandayong: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2009
We are specializing in manufacturing of materials and tools for construction and mining for many years. Therefore we have wide experience and series of high quality products .

Our products includes:
1, DTh hammer and bits:
we are the manufacturer of most complete models of DTH hammer and bits in China. It includes:
a) High pressure DTH hammer
1) 3.5" hammer, shank : DHD3.5
2) 4" hammer, IR DHD340A / SD4 / COP44 / QL40 shank
3) 5" hammer, IR DHD350R / SD5 / COP54 shank
4) 6" hammer, IR DHD360R / SD6 / COP64 / QL60 shank
5) 8" hammer, IR DHD380 / SD8 / COP84 /QL80 shank
6)10" & 12" hammer, SD10/SD12 shank
b) Low pressure DTH hammer
BR1, BR2, BR3, J60, J80, J100, etc
c) also can produce the DTH bits suitable for above DTH hammer and BR3, SD12 shank DTH hammer. The biggest size we have exported is 380mm for SD12.

2, Thread and tapered button bits, cross bits and chisel bits,
R25, R28, R32, R38, R45, R51 and T60, T66 thread, etc

3, Self-drilling grouting bolt
R25, R28, R32, R51, etc,

4, Pnematic rock drill
Y18, Y24, Y26, YT24, YT27, YT28,etc

5, Diamond core bits
All size diamond core bits
NQ, HQ, BQ core barrel, etc

We export our products to France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Iran and other area every month. The quality get the good response from our client.

If you have any request, please contact me. yongzhe2@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your early reply.

thanks and regards,

Amanda Yong
Sales Manager
shiyong@enyudrill.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by zjhat: 5:43am On Jun 16, 2009
Zhejiang Kaijia Crafts Co., Ltd (Shanghai Office)

We are a China straw hat factory and staw bag wholesaler manufacturing paper and natural straw cowboy hat for protection in the sun and decoration,we also supply fashion straw handbag for ladies,placemat for dinning and beach mat for outdoor activity. As a cap manufacturer and paper straw hat supplier, we use high quality and environment materials such as wool,cotton,CoolMax moisture wicking, UV free and anti-microbial polyester fabric,straw,husk,seagrass,paper. Welcome to visit our factory in Zhejiang province and marketing office in Shanghai,

Fabric is made out of cellulose natural paper,hand made,the raw material and dye finishing are environmently.Dyestuff is eco-friendly,Sampling within one week,MOQ is 400 pieces/color per style,production leadtime 25-30 days
Hat size 57cm x 14cm x 12 cm

Material is natural raffia grass,hand made fabric,the whole production meets environment protection.We can submit sample in 6-7 days,minimum of quantity is 400 pieces/style per colour,productionfinished within 30 days.`
Raffia straw hat measurement 58 cm x 11 cm x 13 cm

Material hand made paper fabric,the yarn looks like hair braid,the inner fabric cotton poplin,fashion style.
Sampling time 7-10 days,MOQ is 600 pieces,if you want the fabric solid colour,MOQ reduced to 300 pieces.

The production is Okeo-tex 100 standard,exported to Japan,EU and USA…We make the sample in 10 days. Minimum of Quantity is 300 pcs/colour per style.Production finished within 25-30 days
Hat size: 37 cm x 38 cm x 34 cm

ABOUT US
Zhejiang Kaijia Crafts Co., Ltd. is one of the leading straw scrafts manufacturer in east of China. Our products are straw hats, caps, straw handbags, place mats, paper straw cloth, paper straw braid, fabrics raw materials, etc. We have great experience in manufacturing more than 15 years, We had got extremely high reputation not only in China also in all over the world. Competitive price,superior,quick delivery, adequate service are the major factors for our rapid development.
We have got ISO 9001:2000 certification,now is the qualified supplier for many large retail and wholesaler,also some cosmetics customers such as USA’s Gap,Wal-Mart,French Kappa,Speedo,UK’s Tesco and some high-end Japanese clients.

Our talented and committed sales team and marketing team in Shanghai,assure your project from design or concept to completement in a efficient and honest manner. Kaijia crafts Co., Ltd strives to establish a long-term relationship with our customers. Confidence and trust between Kaijia and our customers is valueless,hope you visit our factory and send us enquiry!

Company: Zhejiang Kaijia Crafts Co.,Ltd (Shanghai office)
Address:Room 2104,NO.251-4, Caoxi Road,Shanghai City,200235,China.
Websites: http://www.zjhat.com
Tel: +86-021-28901095
Fax: +86-021-64852553
Sales Manager: Mr. Pony Gu
Email: hatscap@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Guray: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2009
Hi,

We are a manufacturing company based in London selling very high quality suits. My aim here is to meet people in Nigeria who also do this tpye of work so that we can share ideas.

Please contact me
dolanalondon@btconnect.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by segzybank: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
thanks buddy

hello
am into guidance and counselling.
i counsel married and singles on how to make their relationship/marriages work for good. if you love your patner and you dont want to loose hime/her but things are not working the way it suppose to, then i think you need the right counsel on how to make it work. if your marriage has turned into something else, if it is not what you use to enjoy, then i think there is a problem in your marriage. you definitely need a marriage counsellor or else you will watch you lovely relationship/marriage crumble like the wall of Jericho. My dear, I can come to any state in Nigeria and any country of your choice if you like. Act fast and call me now on 08060448227 or youngface014life@yahoo.com.
Lets make this relationship/marriage function as it used to be and if you are not meant for each other, then lets together put a stop to it.
i will be expecting your call
Re: Introduce Your Business by ResearchNG: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2009
Thaddeus Investment Advisors & Research Ltd.  is an independent investment research firm that covers all of the key companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.  It is important that the investing public (institutional and retail) have access to independent information on Nigeria listed equities free from the conflicts of interest generated by order flow, investment banking deals, commissions and advertising.  We are not stockbrokers, fund managers or into investment banking.  We exist to inform, educate and advise about the Nigerian investment universe.  We aim to "grow your wealth through integrity" and be your key source of investment advisory and research when it comes to the Nigeria Capital Market.  By serving you we shall benefit ourselves.  A new dawn is here; let us seize the daylight with both hands.

For further information kindly email us at research@investmentresearchng.com.  Kindly visit us on the web at www.investmentresearchng.com

You can reach us on (234)-1-8990959 now.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gwyn: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2009
Winse Consult: Outsourced Accounting Service

For Business Start ups and for SME's. We help you focus on your core business while we take up your accounting function which is non core.

With our expertise: haven been trained by two of the big 4 accountancy firms: Deloitte & KPMG (Former Aurthur Anderson)

We can handle the following functions for you and more:

-          Accounts receivable processing (Transaction entry, processing & reporting)
-          Accounts payable processing (Transaction entry, processing & reporting)
-          Fixed asset accounting & reconciliation.
-          Stock accounting & reconciliation.
-          Commitment accounting systems
-          Bank Reconciliations & cash reporting
-          Payroll accounting & returns
-          Book “write up”: Preparation of Periodic Financial Statement
-          Pre-audit reviews and documentation
-          Budget preparation and Control
-          Accounting Information System analysis, Design and implementation
-          Chart of account design & maintenance services
-         Accounting function start-up advisory services

There are many strategic benefits from outsourcing including improved performance, profitability, and shareholder value. More specifically, these benefits include:  
-          Reduction of employment related expenses and issues  
-          Access to expertise in multiple fields
-          Free-up internal resources
-          Position the executives as a "user" rather than a "generator" of information
-          Receive accurate and timely information
-          Achieved cost efficiencies
-          Greater internal flexibility
-          Gained access to advanced technology, without the upfront costs
-          An increased focus on core business and competencies
-          Isolation from losses or interruptions resulting from staff resignations or absences
-          Turn fixed costs into variable costs

I will be happy to give you give you more insight into our functions.

Direct all inquiries to :

•[i]Osagbemi, Godwin
 Director, Outsourced Accounting Services
 22 Adebiyi Str, Lawani-Onitiri, Yaba. lagos
 +234 802 394 0802
  osagbemigwin@yahoo.com
[/i]
Re: Introduce Your Business by dskin: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hey Folks,
How many of us have lost valuable music, software, movies, games etc stored on CD's to scratching? Scratching remains the single most deadly danger to any CD we value e.g. I used to have Lagbaja’s WE, ME & ABAMI a couple of years back which I totally adored but before I knew it they became scratched and started skipping terribly and till date I have not been able to buy another one because they became very scarce (Pls hola if you know where I can buy).

Now, scratch-free digital entertainment is possible with protective Disc Skins™, a break-through product in disc protection that snaps on, plays on and always stays on. This amazing product was voted as the coolest time magazine invention and all you need to do is snap it on the readable surface of any of your CD’S i.e. software, music, movies, games etc for instant protection. The beautiful thing about this product is that you do not need to remove the skins at all whilst playing or even burning your CD’s because it is constructed of a patented film material that is invisible to laser devices.

More? This product has the capability to reduce skipping of your scratched CD’s to a minimum . With all this advantages you would think the product will come expensive but its actually very affordable. For further purchase or enquiries- Please call 08051975935-Tunde or 08035375573- Tolu
You can also reach us via email on discprotector@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by LateefO(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
well, i've seen several of people's ideas posted, but here's mine without stress, downlines or what have you. So much have been said about forex, good, bad n ugly, grin,
if learnin is giving you so much stress, why not let a professional trade 4 u with a capital as low as $5. If you think I'm advertising my trading prowess, then you are getting me wrong, I'm also a learner, but while learning, I'm investing part of what i could have lost in the course of learnin. These pros gives you 10% of ur deposit in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!
They even offer better packages depending on ur capital size but i'll advice u play it cool. It's no 9ja stuff, (sori 4 dat), I don talk 2 much sef just visit:

http://www.eurowideinvest.com?ref=4275

goodluck
Re: Introduce Your Business by Fimmy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
DO YOU HAVE AN OCCASION,PARTY,GET TOGETHER,SEMINAR, AND YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER .THEN YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME, WE DO BOTH PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY WORKS.ALSO I AM A PARTY LIAISON.
CONTACT ME VIA 08053705315 or fimmycares@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by fatoyeolu: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2009
HELLO I M FATOYE,

I CAN HELP YOU WITH POST UME REGISTRATION,PRE DEGREE REGITRATION AND OTHER REGISTRATION ON OAU CAMPUS

CALL O8O54156289 08065525423, OR E MAIL fatoyedavid@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by SMSguru(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
SMS marketer is here to reach your audience/client/customer on your behalf for as low as 6 Naira per SMS irrespective of the recipient's network.
Re: Introduce Your Business by puppiluv(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2009
From floor to ceiling Car interior parts and Suv Interior Accessories for most of the CARS AND SUVS BRANDS, with floor and cargo mats to florescent dome lights. Replace the old carpet with new carpet kit, old seats with new solid SPORTY and comfortable seats,,
some of our instock car accessories are(Racing Seats, Shift Knobs, Gauges, Pedal Pads,fender,bumper,Steering Wheels,custom headrest monitors, overhead consoles and portable dvd players,Map lights, neon lights, and other interior light accessories,Headlight, Tail Light, Fog Lamp, Signal Lamp & Parking Lamp direct from the united states does are few of what we can get for you.

Car and Suv Interior Accessories make Car and Suvs Interior unique,

CONTACT email :sportyautocarparts@gmail.com
PHONE #:028746924
Re: Introduce Your Business by TouaregV8(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2009
Nigerian motorists and the country's automotive industry need no longer suffer in silence, as a result of its low octane and poor performing petrol.

Nigeria now has direct access to the best and most powerful octane booster in the world - NULON PSO

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (343) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.