Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451534 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by toks81(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
Oliver kreations 08033131343

Re: Introduce Your Business by toks81(f): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
oliver kreations 014827891

Re: Introduce Your Business by toks81(f): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ master stroke we package your events bringing your thoughts and dreams to life.call us on 07028214547. 014001795

Re: Introduce Your Business by toks81(f): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2007
@MASTER STROKE WE HAVE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS ON GROUND TO GIVE YOU FANTASTIC MAKEOVERS BRINGING OUT THE REAL YOU TO BE THE SYNOSURE OF ALL EYES FOR THAT SPECIAL EVENT

CALL US ON 07028214547!FREE TRIAL ON REQUEST!
Re: Introduce Your Business by ToluPapaz(f): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
PLEASE BE PATIENT ENOUGH TO READ THIS!!!

Have you heard about the program supported by these banks? GTB, UBA and Diamond Banks? This is real and i tried it my self and it works. Kindly click here for more details www.wealthbuilderspot.com/tolupapazz or copy and past to the web address. If you don't understand ring me on 08034288939 it's for only Nigerians. You will get 2000 naira on every person you refer. Without you buying or selling anything.

The aim is to get more Nigerians to know about Netnaira-a means for Nigerians to be able to pay for their good and services ONLINE.Like E-Gold.

So you are paid for telling people.

All you just have to do is to refer someone to the site. After registration you will be asked to activate your account through www.netnaira.com with 3000 naira only for life time activation. Then you will go straight to www.netnaira.com and sign up. After signing up, your net naira personal account will be given to you instantly.

Then go to the home page of netnaira.com and click on LOCATE PIN SELLERS. An option of your states and cities in Nigeria where you will like to get the pin will display.
Their phone numbers and contact address is right there too. All you need do is to place a call to any of them close to your area and go get the pin from them. The activation pin is like a recharge card. Some seller may ask for your Netnaira account number so that they can transfer into your account. That is even much better. Once your net naira account is loaded. Just go straight to www.wealthbuilderspot.com and log on to active your account. Then your link will now be active to refer others. You can now give it out to people to subscribe under you.

Please Note this Carefully,

If you are APPLE and you bring(refers) someone Called BANANA, You also bring(refers) someone called CAR again. Your payment will start from the Second person (CAR). IF you go ahead to refers someone called DOG, EGG and FISH and you are now too busy to refer someone else. You will be paid N.2000 naira on each of them.

Now Listen carefully: If BANANA refers someone. Banana will be paid N.2000 and you as the APPLE will also be paid N.2000
If CAR refers someone. CAR will be paid N.2000 and you as the APPLE will also be paid N.2000
If DOG refers someone. DOG will be paid N.2000 and you as the APPLE will also be paid N.2000
If EGG refers someone. EGG will be paid N.2000 and you as the APPLE will also be paid N.2000
If FISH refers someone. FISH will be paid N.2000 and you as the APPLE will also be paid N.2000
this will continue again and again till kingdom comes, Without referring anyone again.
All the people i have referred, has never stopped referring others and it's not possible to be stopped cos it's just like a network.
Isn't this great?

I have made over 60k from it.

If you doubted this why don't you just give a try? Your money will be paid to your net naira account. Then you can now transfer your money from net naira too your bank account very easy. Please read over and over again.

If you don't understand call me at these numbers 08034288939 and 08027893348.
The website still remains the same. www.wealthbuilderspot.com/tolupapazz
Re: Introduce Your Business by ToluPapaz(f): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2007
Visit this site,PEOPLE!!!!

www.tolupapazz.
Re: Introduce Your Business by knzguru(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2007
Call now for the most

Delicious and Exquisite Wedding Cakes

this side of the planet.

Baker's World, 54, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

To order call 01-8513492

Lets have an idea of the kind of cake you want!

send and email with a full description and/or image to

bakers_world_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by gbengatel(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
Am a local representative of in Abuja Nigeria a company that provides high yield investment opportunity for people
around the world. with different investment plan to suite your needs.

A3Union is a leading global provider of high yield investment products and services. Since 2003, the company's professional management team has remained stable and focused for the years of combined private equity experience and expertise and managed a positive long-term track record of tremendous returns over numerous economic cycles.

To get involve just contact me with guzeolaitan@gmail.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by shushu(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
x
Re: Introduce Your Business by guguru: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2007
hi friends,

this is REAL BOOKSTORE,
a library where u can borrow your choice books to read at a lesser price. of course you can't own all the wonderful books in the world but through Real bookstore you can possibly read all genres from your best-selling authors and your favourites literatures.
always deliver to your door-step within Lagos easily

more about this contact:-Realpeoplereadbooks@gmail.com,or call-07028161091
Re: Introduce Your Business by chokit(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2007
NOROVISION
This is an european based company,we are based in Holland,Beliguim and Luxembourg.
Our business is import,export cargo and errand services.

Send your cargo home and also recive messages from home at cheap and affordable price.Our services includes door to door services so some big cities.We also deal in African stuffs from home video and dvd, costmetics hair and skin products.

We also help in delivering your cash and parket messages to your loved ones-very fast and effective.

Re: Introduce Your Business by coolskeelz(m): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2007
Runs an online company INFOTECH CONSULTS owners of www.gsmusersforum.com

core business
-internet marketing
-online advertising
-training and consultancy
-website development and hosting
-software development
-building online companies
-infopreneuring

contact
info@gsmusersforum.com
kenneth@gsmusersforum.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by omotoda(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2007
My wife and I run a piggery.

We supply pork to supermarkets and stores at very cheap prices.

Dealing with us directly implies u deal with the producer because we raise the animals ourselves.

So the cost of the middle man is removed since we give it to u at the price we give the middle man.

You can reach us on 08055414919,08052002231

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by tinugirl(f): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
I started a business 2month ago after staying at home for a year after graduation, i want people to patronise me to get the best price and good product. I sell food items,beverages etc[wholesale and retail].My contact numbers is 08024951999,08072722775.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Introduce Your Business by tinugirl(f): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2007
My office is in Ibadan but i supply where my service is needed.For ur ceremonial drink and ur household equipment contact me on 08024951999 or 08072722775
Re: Introduce Your Business by touche(m): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2007
[center]Take your business to d next level.
For N 19,999 u'd get:
1. professional website (basic features),
2. logo and slogan modification (for stronger brand name recognition) and
3. free complimentary card, letter head and envelope design.

Service delivery in just 48hrs.
URBITECH SYSTEMS
(ICT Infrastructure & Solutions Provider)
[/center]
[center]08052905003, 08033346590, 08024110099
064 944238[/center]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Pain(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2007
Are you a webmaster? Do you blog? Do you maintain a forum?

If yes, then this information is for you. If you want to know about affiliate marketing and how it has financially empowered many youths below the age of 30 then read on and follow the link im about to reveal.

I'm not talking about network marketing or any outdated net scam. In fact, I have always hated those craps. Never participated in those pyramid scams. They are as old as Egypt. Ask the Jews!!!

I'm a born critic and I question everything. For those of you who know,, we are just entering the Knowledge Era. The Info Era is Old News!!

If you are interested in making cool money online Without Parting With a Dime. Then Affiliate Networking is your Best and only Bet.

This goes beyond Google Adsense. I'm talking about the secret of a Few White Boys.
I discovered it when developing some solutions recently. You wont believe im making right now. Pain is really a Pain in their ass. i am revealing their guarded secret. No be crime abi? You can just use a coder and let him go like Egypt of Old!! shocked.

This will be hard for most folks to believe. But I know not everyone is Destined to Be Rich. So some would overlook this info. It may also be based on ignorance of the web, thats why I say its for WebMasters/ Bloggers. Those Who Know go Know.

My stream of income would only end when people in Europe and china are all amputated and stop clicking. They are Web addicts in China. We are making money every time the click!!!

Africa must be liberated!! This Knowledge Era wont pass us by. The Info Era almost left us. Please Leap Frog!!

Visit Affiliate Bot and Follow Carefully. All You need is Paste Their Code. Code of Life!!

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by toks81(f): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2007
pain please feel me in on the affiliate bot thing.i am very interested i don't want to put my email here because it has my first name but if u can we can chat online about it .Thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Obodo5(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
Re: Introduce Your Business by SiropMiel(f): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2007
Greetings Nairalanders!!

I made this my business, check it out so that it can also be Yours!

http://www.drinkbazi.biz/cheris24

Please send me a message if you have any questions!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Rogo: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
ROGO GLOBAL SERVICES
I do supply computer, repairs and maintenance, online business development, training and general contracts. you can reach me on onyewenu@yahoo.com OR 08055157644
Re: Introduce Your Business by thomasy1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
hi,

the name of my company is GLOBE ACCESS TECHNOLOGY NIG,LTD

WE PROVIDE IT SERVICES,WIRELESS SERVICE,CAR TRACKER SYSTEM,POWER BACK UP SOLUTION PROVIDER,LAPTOPS RAGING FROM,HP,DELL,IBM,HIGH HARD DRIVE,MEDIA PLAYER,E.T.C.
WE CAN VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT www.gtechiz.com.and the company is at ABUJA,GWARINPA.
AND AM A MARKETER,You CAN REACH ME AT.08030664725
Re: Introduce Your Business by gecomps: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi

This is the new, easy and best online and personal business there is for we Nigerians. cool
Simply go through the necessary informations.
Choose wisely, it's your choice.
Everything you need to know including the contact information is on the site.
www.gogetcash.net

37 NIGER STREET.
GECOMPS.
KANO.

THANKS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY,
Re: Introduce Your Business by sprezatura(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi we are Speedwriters INC based in The Gambia, our services include writing and editing your annoying bulky projects, article, blog contents and proof reading. speedwriters@yahoo.com or call +227219595
Re: Introduce Your Business by Phydas: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi Nairalanders

My company is PHYGINC CO. LTD. We are importers of computer accessories/ consumables. Our products include ink/Toner cartridges, photocopier toner, flash drives, cables for printer and computers, CD_ROM, CD-writer, DVD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW,DVD, SURGE and internet PORTS. We also do consultations in case you wanna buy any stuff from China. We have office in the U.S., China , Lagos recently, Abuja. Contact my manager in Abuja : 08063326091, Lagos, 08055453069. Or contact me in China or US through : 0086-13711245062, 0086-13143344415, USA. 1-(310)341 2774. Reach us on e-mail : phyginc@yahoo.com , enquiry@phydas.org
Re: Introduce Your Business by vicconcept(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2007
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] AVAILABLE FOR SALE,
PRODUCTS AND SYSTEMS FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND INFORMATION NETWORK.

VIC ENGINEERING (a subsidiary ic VICTOR INTERBIZ COMPANY) and MFAO ENGINEERING (a subsidiary of MFAO INV. NIG. LTD.), marketers of LEGRAND PRODUCTS AND SYSTEMS AND SYSTEMS FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALATIONS AND INFORMATION NETWORK is announcing the availability in large stock the latest (2007-2008) products and systems of LEGRAND company in France.

Below is a list of some prducts we have in stock:

A. For Protection;
i. Air circuit breakers.
ii. Voltagesurge protectors.
iii. Isolating switches.
iv. Distribution cabinets.
v. Terminal boxes.

B. For Industry;
i. Metal and Plastic Industrial boxes.
ii. Transformers.
iii. Industrial sockets.
iv. Cable ducting and conduits.

C. Wiring Accessories;
i. Switches,Sockets(German,British,US,International standard).
ii. DLP trunking system.
iii. Conduits and Cable fixing devices.
iv. International plugs,multi outlet extensions,cable reels,bulkheads,Lampholders.
v. Wall mounting and free standing cabinets.

D. Security.
i. Audio and Vidoe door entry systems.
ii. Alarms and signalling devices.
iii. Emergency lighting luminaries.

We supply directly to construction engineers,companies and building sites.

Our products are directly from France and cannot be found in the open market,this is so to maintain standard.

All our products and systems comes with the LEGRAND company warrantee ranging from 1-10 years.

For inquiry contact:
inquiry_vicconcepts@yahoo.com
Tel # 7408073
Re: Introduce Your Business by Genergo(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2007
Do you want a wedding Planner , an event cost manager?

Call cynthia on 08035017056.

OR

Send mail to babydollng@yahoo.com now
Re: Introduce Your Business by Genergo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
e-bullion and e-gold for sale

instant redemtion at 149 - 150 negotiable on quantity of currency.

Call Ehi on 08035836839

Are you interested in a business and have no idea of its profitability,we will show you how to execute a feasibility study.

send mail now to fabgous@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.