Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451445 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
HELLO NAIRALANDERS!!!!!!!!!!1

MY BUSINESS NAME IS "TDEE CONSULT NIGERIA", THOUGH NOT REGISTERED YET. STILL ON A SMALL SCALE BECAUSE I AM STILL A STUDENT (POSTGRADUATE) AT THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.

I AM INTO ONLINE TRANSACTIONS: PAYMENT OF ASSOCIATION DUES/MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FEES, PURCHASE OF ITEMS AND FUNDS TRANSFER AT AFFORDABLE COMMISSION.

FOR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE SUM OF $0.00 - $100.00, COMMISSION IS $12.00, WHILE FOR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE SUM OF $101 - $200.00, COMMISSION IS $18.00.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES CONTACT ME ON:

DENEN
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING,
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
Re: Introduce Your Business by bizziemat: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
We are a group of professional writers. We can help you with anything that has to do with writing. We can help with your e-books giving it a professional touch, we can write articles on a wide range of subjects that can help you generate traffic with keyword optimization, we can help with proofreading and editing and a host of other ventures that have to do with writing.

For you to be sure of our writing prowess, we have written a couple of articles for a number of article marketing sites and are members of professional sites such as writers.ph and essaywriters.com. If in doubt, you can just type Okediji Paul or Kuyoro Matthew in google and you will see a couple of our works.

So, if you have anything we can do for you to ease your schedule, you can beckon on us as we are ready anytime to take your orders.

You can send us a mail at bizziemattie@gmail.com or call Matthew on 07066534047 or Paul on 07032069838.

Thanks and we await your response.
Re: Introduce Your Business by knice(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
Recharge card printing and selling is a reliable business to start with good returns, the good about it is that the market is there, -I mean people must recharge. I call it fast selling Business. All you will need are the manuals and the software if you have a computer. Then you are good to go, Ok!!07033097160 is my direct line. Have a nice day.
Re: Introduce Your Business by lagboy: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2010
PrintMAX Media Limited

We are into:

Print Designs,

Print Consultancy,

Print Advisory,

Print Training,

Print PDF Files Solution,

Pre-Press and Publishing Solutions

We now render all our services here in Nigeria.

Services are still available for:

Adobe Illustrator CS 4

Adobe Indesign CS 4

Adobe Acrobat Professional (Fully Editable Version)

And more,

13, Market Street, Okesuna Bus Stop, Somolu, Lagos-Nigeria.

08056229452, 07029830335

printmaxmedia@hotmail.com

PrintMAX, we still remain the printers' printer!
Re: Introduce Your Business by topetop(f): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2010
Hello moderator,thanks for this great opportunity.
My company is into event management, our services include:
1. catering
2. Hall Decoration
3. Cake
4. Ushers
5. Make up and gele

All these are more. We majorly take the stress off you and make your day glamorous.

So call us for your wedding,birthday,house warming, funeral, child dedication e.t.c. You can reach us on 08027028455 or send an email to totegbeye@yahoo.com.
Re: Introduce Your Business by elmatino: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2010
We are a group of professional writers. We can help you with anything
that has to do with writing, editing and proofreading. We can help with your e-books giving it a
professional touch, we can write articles on a wide range of subjects
that can help you generate traffic with keyword optimization, we can
help with proofreading and editing and a host of other ventures that
have to do with writing.

For you to be sure of our writing prowess, we have written a couple of
articles for a number of article marketing sites and are members of
professional sites such as writers.ph and essaywriters.com. If in
doubt, you can just type Paul Okediji or Kuyoro Matthew in google and
you will see a couple of our works.

So, if you have anything we can do for you to ease your schedule, you
can beckon on us as we are ready anytime to take your orders.

You can send us a mail at bizziemattie@gmail.com or call Matthew on
07066534047 or Paul on 07032069838.

Thanks an
Re: Introduce Your Business by chnovpaul(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2010
We are a group of professional writers. We can help you with anything that has to do with writing, editing and proofreading. We can help with your e-books giving it a professional touch, we can write articles on a wide range of subjects that can help you generate traffic with keyword optimization, we can help with proofreading and editing and a host of other ventures that
have to do with writing.

For you to be sure of our writing prowess, we have written a couple of articles for a number of article marketing sites and are members of professional sites such as Writers.ph and essaywriters.net. If in doubt, you can just type Paul Okediji or Kuyoro Matthew in google and you will see a couple of our works.

So, if you have anything we can do for you to ease your schedule, you can beckon on us as we are ready anytime to take your orders.

You can send us a mail at bizziemattie@gmail.com or call Matthew on 07066534047 or Paul on 07032069838.
Re: Introduce Your Business by llent1: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2010
I am the MD/CEO of LLEnt we are located at 39 Oke Ejigbo Road Abeokuta Ogun State.

We are into graphics work viz:

Invitation card (All kinds)
complementary cards
Letter head papers
Calendar
Flyers
Stickers (All kinds)
Signboard (All kinds)
And all kind of graphic works.

We deliver job nationwide with the help of our company's car. We render quality and reliable job for our clients.

If you need our service contact us at:

Abiodun Lasile
MD/CEO
Re: Introduce Your Business by halifab: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
I am Yusuf.The CEO Digital profit Inc. We do:
Turnkey on line presence:hosting, domain registration, web design and promotion.
Tel 08023058470
Re: Introduce Your Business by kenoalords(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hi everyone. i'm a professional web and graphics designer. you can see my latest work at www.smallbiznigeria.com interested parties should contact me directly on 08037965880.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Oshosam(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2010
Gabson properties: Two plots of land at Obanikoro, Lagos very close to the Ikorodu Road for sale at N100m only. Contact Gabson properties on 08035040044 for more details. Very suitable for banking or oil and gas purposes.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sleeksolo: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Introduce Your Business by face3t: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
hello out there pls i am looking for buyers of gold. if u know anyone who is interested pls call me on 08059822314.
Taiwo
Re: Introduce Your Business by fadaz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
We deal in sales and distribution of electrical gadgets. Present in our stock now is much sought after fueless, noiseless generator which is new in nigeria in range of 1kva, 3.5kva and 5.5kva and quite affordable. With offices in Aba and Portharcourt. Call 07031356493 for puchase or enquiries. We also have in or stock Power inverters of various sizes ranging from 1kva to 10kva also in affordable prices.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rrock(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'm into distributorship. grin
Re: Introduce Your Business by Springrise: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
WE RUN A MEDIA COMPANY PLEASE CALL FOR:
                                                                        1. RECORDING STUDIO
                                                                        2. TV COMMERCIAL/ PRODUCTION
                                                                        3. RADIO PRODUCTION
                                                                        4. FILM MAKING
                                                                        5. SCRIPT WRITING

@ 10, AMORE STREET OFF TOYIN STREET IKEJA LAGOS.
OR CALL MICHAEL 07052505779.
Re: Introduce Your Business by obiionyeka: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2010
I'M A CAD DESIGNER.I DO TRAININGS FOR ENGINEERS- AUTOCAD,STAAD PRO, MULTIFRAME,ARCHICAD,CIVILSOFT QUICKSTRUT. I HAVE

ORIGINAL SOFTWARES FOR ALL THESE,WITH ORIGINAL NORTON ANTIVIRUS TO PROTECT UR COMPUTER.
Call me- 08134313009
email - obiionyeka@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by exquisitep: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
Are you interested in laptops, PCs, camera, blackberry and lots more Imagine clean laptop under 20k,

Visit the auction site www.ebidng.com

No reserve price.
Re: Introduce Your Business by exquisitep: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
Visit www.ebidng.com, register and start biddiing or buy now,
Re: Introduce Your Business by Africanqueen2(f): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2010
WESTSCOTT LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICES. . . The most trusted name for your clothes. . .

Why don't you call on us for :
*Home Pickup and Delivery.
*Drapes and Duvet Cleaning.
*Wedding Gowns and much more. . .

1 SOROMMA CLOSE, BEHIND ORUMA HOUSE, NEW LAYOUT, EFFURUN, DELTA STATE.

TEL: 08034222738, 08021133420

Take a load off your back today!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.