Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452049 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
IM GLAD THIS FORUM AFFORDS US ALL THE OPPORTUNITY ADVERTISE OUR BUSINESSES.
VUBACO BULK SMS SERVICES

VUBACO MARKETING COMPANY IS A LEADING BULK SMS ADVERTISING PROVIDER.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PLATFORM TO REACH OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO PASS ACROSS TO THE PUBLIC IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOBILE PHONES WHICH TENDS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE,PRECISE AND CHEAPER COMPARE TO OTHER MODES OF ADVERTISING SUCH AS T.V,RADIO AND THE PRINT MEDIA.

YOU CAN DEPLOY OUR SERVICES FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES i.e

CAMPAIGN PURPOSES
CHURCH ACTIVITIES
WEDDING I.V's
SALES
BUSINESS PROMOTIONS
GENERAL AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR SERVICES.etc

THERE ARE VARIOUS BULK SMS PROVIDERS OUT THERE,BUT WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE IS THAT WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE OF 65% ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GSM NET WORK ANY RECIPIENT SUBSCRIBES TO.

WE PROVIDE SUCH PHONE NUMBERS TO OUR CLIENTS WITH OUT EXTRA COST AND TO ANY 26 STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND THE ONES WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT COULD BE GOTTEN WITHIN 48HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE UNITS SUBSCRIBED FOR AND WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.

SO THATS OUR STRONG HOLD,WHILE OTHER PROVIDERS ONLY ALLOCATE YOUR PAID UNITS WITHOUT GOING FURTHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBERS OF ACTIVE PHONE USERS DATA BASE IN THE COUNTRY THAT SUITS YOUR TARGET AUDIANCE.

OUR DATA BASE IS ALSO CLASSIFIED INTO THE WORKING CLASS SECTOR AND THAT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE,SO YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER TO US.

FOR INQUIRES CALL 08182018736
EMAIL US AT-vubacosms@yahoo.com

im looking forward to your candid response.
Re: Introduce Your Business by queenesthr(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
yemocondi:

what of people without business

It is easy to start one. Just be willing to work for your money.

Visit www.fragrances.fm/felicia for information a business you can start with very little capital. Or drop me a line at queenesther227@yahoo.com

Please, don't remain without a business.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sabri: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
The Portable Full Body Mobile Steamer relaxes and revitalizes the user, and is also a great adjunct to a weight-reducing program. The warm vapor stimulates blood circulation, helps ease muscular discomfort, flushes out toxins, makes your skin bloom, and helps relieve congestion. It needs no plumbing, wiring, or time-consuming maintenance. It sets up in minutes without tools. Simply pour water into the steamer pot, plug it into a standard outlet, and in minutes, you'll be enjoying your own private sauna. To clean, simply wipe interior of waterproof tent with a cloth. High Performance Steamer!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

• Whole body height , convenient to assemble and disassemble, which only takes about 3 minutes.
• Enjoy the sauna both sitting or standing inside.
• Add various bath salts, herbs or essential oils for different sauna therapies or experiences.
• Look Younger, Feel Better - improve skin's appearance.
• The ideal place to relax and revive - Lose Weight & Detoxify.

It Can Be Used Commercially or At Home.

Available for Wholesale and Retail.
Distributors Wanted Nationwide
For Further Information |
01825131079, 01825144487, 07028201345
Email | bellesstores@ymail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by wealth4me(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
I am an independent rep for a US based telecom company. We also have an office located in Nigeria.

The company's flagship product is the videophone. This phone will allow you to see and hear the person you are talking to. Used in churches for the sick and shut ins. Used in nursing homes for families to check on loved ones. Used for businesses who want to conduct teleconferences. Schools use these phone as well. Relatives out of town, grandparents wanting to see grandchildren, college students who are homesick, It's the next best thing to being there.

Save on long distance and international calling. Get rid of those expensive calling cards and start saving money.

The phone is portable, connects to internet (must have high speed internet). It's a phone, it's a computer, it's a photo frame.

wilsherteam@gmail.com for more details.

Re: Introduce Your Business by mato69: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
How to solve, , impotency, quick ejaculation and weak erection? solve you problem with oriental natural product. approve by nafdac. Get result fast no matter you condition or age within 24 hour or your money back. guaranteed. To purchase call me on 07038964776 or erectionmatter@yahoo.com courier delivery nationwide.
Re: Introduce Your Business by spacegold(m): 4:33am On Jul 17, 2010
Hello, Friends,
I am into info-products business,

I run a website - www.wealthymaterials.com

Where I have a lot of resources to give to people (on request)

Who want to study, understand and apply the correct Principles

Of How to Make Money On-Line in Nigeria.

Pls. visit and check it out at: www.wealthymaterials.com

Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by ttjohn: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2010
[center][size=14pt]Looking for a shop to bid, buy and sell your goods?
Or Present your services?
[/size]
The problem is solved.

Visit 

[size=24pt]http://www.nigerianmarket.com [/size] [/center]

[center]Today

For all Solutions.[/center]
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ideang: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2010
From perfumes to deodorants, gels to lotions and make up kits FM Group offers a lifestyle and a redefinition of your personality. Save over 60% on that designer and gain same quality if not more.
call 08037452678 to place your order and it is delivered to you.
For more details call, or visit www.fmgroupng.com
Daniel
Independent distributor
Re: Introduce Your Business by Saywetin1: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
I am a nutritionist. I work to make peple life better. In our company we provide natural products that have been widely accepted by the W.H.O, F.A.O. NAFDAC, etc Our company have been in existence for over 50 years.

At GNLD, we can show you proof of the efficacy of our products. For example I can guarantee you cure for diabetes, hypertension, stroke, arthritis, osteoporosis etc with money back guaranty. If you like to know more about this wonderful health product or business opportunity, you can contact me via this line 2348060829292 or e-mail me at iyanda5@yahoo.com. You can also visit www.successfulpeopleresource..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Iamemblem(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2010
i'm
Re: Introduce Your Business by Richardsop(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
Re: Introduce Your Business by longlink2: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2010
We are into Forex Trading and Training
Check us out at www.naijaforexexperts.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by chuddy111: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
We are one of the largest importers, exporters and distributors of over 400 different top brand and current authentic designer perfumes, cosmetics and body care products like Kenneth Cole, Armani, D&G, Carolina Herrera, JLO, Azzaro, Cerruti, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Prada, Bvlgari, Cartier, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent and many more. We have for men, women and children. We offer unequalled services with exceptional Professionalism.
We are based in Nigeria and we offer Perfumes at discount and highly competitive prices that will allow you to re-sell and still make reasonable profits.we ensure that your goods are delivered to you within 48 hours after payment and there is no limit to what you can order like you have with many wholesalers because we know that this can pose a problem for small scale businesses that are starting up.We deliver any where in Africa. We also accept Cash On Delivery (COD) but only available in Nigeria. Pls call us today on any of these lines +2348033478761,+2348033464026,+23401-2141581, Email: chudy@trueaura.com, chudigerald@yahoo.com, info@trueaura.com. Address: Shop B030 Kaduna Cluster, International center for commerce, Trade Fair Complex Lagos-Badagry express way Lagos.

Re: Introduce Your Business by brogabriel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hi Friends,

We're THE CLICKERS, owners of the site address within the poster's forum profile where We offer to help you make over $1,000 everyday,

by providing you with over 1000 clicks on the adverts on your site everyday.

So, are you having difficulty in getting people to click on the adverts at your site?

Are you finding it difficult getting out of it?

If yes, and you think you can partner with Us, then click the site address of the poster of this post and We’ll show you how We can partner with you too, to help you make over $1,000 everyday!
Re: Introduce Your Business by maxconcept: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2010
An international company that specializes in making high quality perfumes and cosmetics is looking for distributors in nigeria. If your
are intrested inbox me on facebook, chijioke maxwell,Twitter-maxconcept09 , or call me via 08037233867
Re: Introduce Your Business by Steinbok: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
[b]OPEN THE MICROSOFT DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW TO REVEAL WHY YOU SHOULD HUNGER FOR THIS GREAT OFFER.[/b]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Steinbok: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
OPEN THE MICROSOFT DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELLOW TO REVEAL A GREAT OFFER. i BET YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Steinbok: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
OPEN THE MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT "TRAINING" ATTACHED BELLOW TO REVEAL A GREAT OFFER! I BET YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by evy41(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Go Start Something.

Welcoming to the motivational site http://gostartsomething-evanstone..com/ that inspires you to do what you have or desire to do in order to succeed in life.

View it here http://gostartsomething-evanstone..com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by evy41(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi All,
Each and every day, there are millions of dollars being spent and received via the medium of the internet. But the first equation to success on the internet is you must promote or sell something that is easily transportable or deliverable. Furthermore, it has to be something for which there is already an established demand, because that is far easier than creating demand from nothing through your own efforts.

As long as you are in a position to satisfy these initial requirements, you have the basis of a truly global
business - this is where the starts rolling in.

But once your website is up, what's next?

Traffic.

Pull traffic to your site,Make more Sales. That is what I help people to do.

More Details here: http://pulltraffictoyoursitemakemoresales..com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by olubuksam: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hello ALL, we are building consultant, who offer the following services:

design ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS, STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS, MECHANICAL and ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS.

we also provide you with PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES and CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT.

call us : +2340834770607

Email us: olubuksam@yahoo.com

a tryer will convince you, because integrity is our watch-word.

Re: Introduce Your Business by mydollars: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
[b][color=#000099] we all know that one of the major bane of internet/online marketing in Nigeria is inaccessability to credit cards.

Because of the ban by the developed countries as a result of the   various fraudlent activities being perpetrated by some few Nigerians.

But behold a solution has come to this. You can now own a world recognized master card here in Nigeria. Forget Paypal and others that have banned Nigerians. I have come to expose a secret of making legal money online. There are thousands of things i will share with you, but the first thing you need is to have a master card through which you can withdraw the money you make online from any Nigerian ATM machines!

All you need to do is to go to this site

http://www.makingmegamoney..com  (This is my own blog)

and click on the link highlighted in Yellow(, US master card).

Next  at the top right corner look for register for free.  Click on it to register(That is the first thing you must do)Then

click on payment, under it click on payment modes then select and register for limeexchange debit card

NOTE you must provide a valid mailing address where you will receive your master card.

In my next post I will continue with various ways you can make genuine money online without sinning against the Almighty God.

God bless you and best of Luck!
[/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by effizy27: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2010
CHECK OUT EFFIZY "DEUCES REMIX" ON YOUTUBE

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.