Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (452068 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by hybriddog: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
HELLO,

I AM AN EXPERIENCED DOG BREEDER AND TRAINER.

MY SERVICES ARE AS FOLLOWS;

PUPPY SALES
PUPPY TRAINER
DOG MATING
DOG WALKING SERVICE
GENERAL CONSULTANT

PATRICK ODIAH

PHONE: 080 768 55 913
PHONE: 080 768 55 913

MY AIM IS TO IMPROVE ON THE HEALTH OF YOUR DOG FOR A PERFECT CARE, SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CALL TODAY.
Re: Introduce Your Business by jaysay(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2010
Hello,

we Are POLARTECH GLOBAL RESOURCES, with Head office in festac. we are building a VPN (virtual private network). This will enable you to call anyone who come on the network for free. immagine! bringing your wife and children on the network - you can reach them anytime of the day for free. if you have a small office, you can bring everyone in the office on the network and you won't be spending a dime calling each other again.

If you make a new contact and you notice you will be spending a lot of money calling the person, just bring them to the network and you can call them for free, absolutely free. can you beat that?

Now, we have need for the first five hundred people who will be allowed to come on board absolutely free. after that we will be callecting membership fee. so, if you are interested and will like to have more information. send a mail with the title "VPN PGR I am in" to je_og@yahoo.com.

As soon as we have the 500 people we need to kick off, we will stop advertising the first phase. so tell your friends, your workmates, your boss, managements with marketers can leverage on this.

We are also advertising this on facebook and other social media sites. hurry, offer valid while stock last.

Jesse Oguntimehin
je_og@yahoo.com
+2347042233088
Re: Introduce Your Business by gunuvi(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2010
My brothers and sisters, We are into Coconut oil manufacturing and coconut sales in large quantities.
If you buy coconut oils or coconuts, we have aour office in Badagry, Lagos and you can contact us on
07026015480 or fasinu@gmail.com

thanks smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by helpee2: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2010
naijacutee,

Is it every ad that's allowed here? I guess you should intervene so we don't help our young girls get into trouble abroad. Our girls are nuisance in Italy and other countries and someone is trying to lure them to Dubai? Pls do something about it. Is censor a negative thing? Let's be positive here, pls.
Re: Introduce Your Business by beautyline(f): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2010
helpee2:

naijacutee,

Is it every ad that's allowed here? I guess you should intervene so we don't help our young girls get into trouble abroad. Our girls are nuisance in Italy and other countries and someone is trying to lure them to Dubai? Pls do something about it. Is censor a negative thing? Let's be positive here, pls.

Seconded. Moderators please do something about this.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ayo84(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2010
We are media.ICT and business solutions company
we help businesses adverise their solutions and products online via facebook and google.
we design websites,cd rom multimedia and we also offer consultancy services
Re: Introduce Your Business by oludimuni: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
Bulk SMS Business

Buy Bulks SMS from us and also resell. Our reseller program gives you the opportunity to get a free proffesional reseller website.

visit ; http://www.prettysms.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by MIBB: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2010
www.ekiiy.com is a Nigeria premium marketplace where buyers and sellers can trade with Nigerians. It afford users to create online shops and showcase their products in jpeg formats.

Users could also broadcast their products at the homepage and receive comments and inquiries from customers in your mailbox and email address indicated in your account.

Advance features include SMS alert for trade inquiries posted on your online shop.

Membership is free at moment and it guarantee you a platform to improve your sales.
Join today

Re: Introduce Your Business by frs6688: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hi,

I have a good programs!

please click here!
Re: Introduce Your Business by olulu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2010
F-FACTOR MAGAZINE

The Number 1 satirical magazine in Nigeria published by i2X Media Company Limited.
The magazine aims at giving Nigerians a relaxed and entertaining reading. We spice up serious issues, making them more fun to read.
At i2X Media Company, we are out to give to the Nigerian people a relaxed and entertaining view of serious issues in a comical style. Unlike conventional magazine we are not limited to a particular genre as our major subject matter, but we write comically on any of the genre depending on what is happening in the society, as our pay off caption connotes “, reality in lighter shades.”
Our target audience are people between the ages of 18 and 40, which comprises of students, housewives, business executives, young professionals, managers, workers etc. Our reach for now is Lagos and other south west states, while our distribution channels are students on campus, fast food outlets and media stores.
In a bid to advance the course of this unique monthly publication, we would like to solicit your support for the growth and circulation of the magazine through any one or more of the following:
• Advertisements
• Sales
• Sponsorship and Promotions.

You can check us out online at http://f-factormagazine..com/

Send mails to f-factor@hotmail.com and call Dapo 070330836000, and Olu 08025070892 for enquries and more information.

We look forward to having a mutually beneficial working relationship with you and your organization.

Thank you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by jspuky(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2010
HILCROFT nig markets varieties of imported goods in 20/40ft container in nigeria for less the importers total cost of product plus delivery. we also market oction goods for a very attractive rate. contact us on 08033149904, 07040585083, 08086286014 , email -jspuky@yahoo.com. this business is real
Re: Introduce Your Business by jspuky(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2010
we sale varieties of goods in container load at a price far less than the landing cost of an importer. deal with us to save cost & make maximum profit. goods must be confirmed before payment,its 100% genuine. contact us for what you can buy then when available we reach you. presently we have IMPORTEP POP CEILING & OTHER THINGS etc. our contacts 08033149904, 08086286014, jspuky@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Abusamie(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
we are publishers, we do prints book works,any type and also general printing our contact address is
The name of the company is
ZEEMUSAD COMPANY NIGERIA LIMITED
shop 14 ketu shopping cmplex
501 ikorodu road ketu
lagos
telephone nos 08054247317 or 08137671824
Re: Introduce Your Business by surxex: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2010
Great opportunity:
I am into facility mgt biz. We provide professional f.m service in Nigeria. Office addrs:64 Ramond Njoku str. Off Awolowo Rd. Ikoyi ,LAGos. Call Joe:234 809 572 0484 ,BAYO 234 813 724 9962.
Re: Introduce Your Business by MURTALA555: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
We are Event organisers, we give the best in organising your parties, weddings, house warming, birthdays, etc.We are expert in in Hall decorations, Church decorations,etc.You can get us on this numbers: 08039651106, 07040453019, 08067550155 or 08095224052. or our E-mail murtala_sanusi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by jeemac(m): 1:55am On Jul 24, 2010
Great Opportunity Indeed!
We are into Information and Internet Marketing.
Get usefull Tips from your Profits base.
www.profitsbase.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by dapomacaulay: 4:59am On Jul 24, 2010
Hello,
My Company's name is LOGICPRO SYSTEMS LIMITED.
At Logicpro we deal in SECURITY SYSTEMS SOLUTION like SURVEILLANCE, ACCESS CONTROL/SECURITY LOCKS DEVICES AND ALARM SYSTEMS.
Under Surveillance, we install CCTV and IP CAMERAS.

Please call Dapo on 08023226446 or 07041165555
Re: Introduce Your Business by GNaija: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2010
GreatNigeria.tv provides a platform for Nigerians to tell their own stories and inspire Nigeria to greatness.

We have a vision of a great nation, where the leaders are accountable to the people, the resources are managed efficiently and the citizens are subject to the rule of law. A nation that takes care of its poor, its sick, and it’s underprivileged. A nation that looks to its future through education and provides adequate resources for the development of its youth. A nation that does not undermine its citizens’ constitutional rights; the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A nation where the citizens can democratically elect a government without fear of cheating, molestation or vote-tampering.

Nigeria is a nation endowed with abundant resources; vast oils reserves and huge human potential. However, decades of corrupt governance and mismanagement left most of its infrastructure dilapidated. Successive governments have failed to provide and protect fundamental human rights such as free and fair elections, security of life and property, and basic amenities like electricity and water. GreatNigeria.tv wants to play a part in inspiring fundamental change in Nigeria, and the growing reach and influence of the internet provides this opportunity. Our mission is to inspire change in Nigeria using video documentaries, debates, interviews and discussions forums. We cover everything from politics to arts & culture. We believe in telling our own stories. We believe in providing Nigerians with a platform to tell their own stories; stories of failure to inspire change, and stories of success to recognize and applaud behaviours that contribute to national pride. We want to see a Nigerian proud of his nation but more importantly, we want to see a Nigerian live, so that the nation will be proud of him.

GreatNigeria.tv will harness the power of internet broadcasting to inspire this change we seek by providing a platform for Nigeria’s growing army of independent reporters to tell their stories. The website is not just a video library; it is a virtual community that brings together Nigerians from across the globe with a common goal to inspire our nation to greatness.

We are fully persuaded Nigeria will achieve greatness and this is what inspires us at greatNigeria.tv. Visit our website (greatNigeria.tv) Signup today to join the campaign for a great Nigeria.

Email: info@greatnigeria.tv
Re: Introduce Your Business by Doctor7(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2010
We are a herbal Clinic

We provide Very effective cure for all kinds of
STD infections
Weak Erection
Quick expulsion
Fibroid
Staphylococcus
womanly Discharge
Herpes
Hepatitis
Kidney PRoblem
Heart Disease
Stroke
Hypertension
Asthma
Tuberculosis
Contact now: doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by emyah(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
1 Business   Descriptions

In truth, this is the essence of and the heart of Ketshogile Sophia Morapedi,my husband is a Nigerian. incorporation with Ketshogile Eni Evens Management Established in 2005. Mining comes from years of experience and a natural skill of seeing opportunities where others would see a threat.

Being in the industry for long and work with my father and see the challenges that faces the industry and a lot of experience practically that made us mentally and physically strong.

. The company has one diamond mining facility in Bakerville, Lichtenberg.
My father who was in the industry since 1965 acquire his own permit in 1998 after the land have been reformed back to our community since then I was working my dad who is now late , I decided to continue with ideas ,

After acquiring our own mining permit, we have been working with pick and shovel and see what we were able to achieve with a limited resources and equipment with the enrichment of the mineral deposited [diamond] that is in the area and has been review and prove by government geologist.

Understanding that one of the government major focuses is to empower previous disadvantage community, our main areas of interest and investment at present are
Mining diamond alluvia

To get a rough diamond could be a hassle, especially for those who working with pick and shovel. Current studies indicate that there is more than 500.000 engagement rings purchased per year in the South Africa (55% of brides, from 1.milion weddings), with an average expenditure of approximately R12, 000 per diamond engagement ring.

The diamond demands is booming at this moment, overall business growth during the past seven years has averaged approximately 9.5% and is expected to continue for at least the next five years. This makes for a very attractive market for Keem diamond mining.

We will be concentrating on the customers that will provide us with the greatest margin, in other words those clients that are in jewelry making.

This is the fastest growing segment of commercial clients requiring our product. The other categories that we will target include the fashion designers and exhibitions r segment, the special facilities segment, and all other potential commercial clients.

KETSHOGILE ENI EVENT MANAGEMENT   , MINING PROJECT

PORTION 4 OF THE FARM GRASFFONTEIN 356JP

LICHTENBURG   NORTH WEST

-Project Status: Operating
  -Exploration Stage: pilot mining
  -Orientation: Approximately 250 km west of Johannesburg
  -Location; Situated within the Lichtenburg Diamond Fields
  -Project Area: Bakerville area
  -License Area: 168.74 km2
Re: Introduce Your Business by emyah(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
KETSHOGILE ENI EVENT MANAGEMENT , MINING PROJECT

PORTION 4 OF THE FARM GRASFFONTEIN 356JP

LICHTENBURG NORTH WEST

-Project Status: Operating
-Exploration Stage: pilot mining
-Orientation: Approximately 250 km west of Johannesburg
-Location; Situated within the Lichtenburg Diamond Fields
-Project Area: Bakerville area
-License Area:

1 Business Descriptions

In truth, this is the essence of and the heart of Ketshogile Sophia Morapedi, my husband is from Nigeria, incorporation with Ketshogile Eni Evens Management Established in 2005. Mining comes from years of experience and a natural skill of seeing opportunities where others would see a threat.

Being in the industry for long and work with my father and see the challenges that faces the industry and a lot of experience practically that made us mentally and physically strong.

The company has one diamond mining facility in Bakerville, Lichtenberg.
My father who was in the industry since 1965 acquire his own permit in 1998 after the land have been reformed back to our community since then I was working my dad who is now late , I decided to continue with ideas ,

After acquiring our own mining permit, we have been working with pick and shovel and see what we were able to achieve with a limited resources and equipment with the enrichment of the mineral deposited [diamond] that is in the area and has been review and prove by government geologist.

Understanding that one of the government major focuses is to empower previous disadvantage community, our main areas of interest and investment at present are
Mining diamond alluvia

To get a rough diamond could be a hassle, especially for those who working with pick and shovel. Current studies indicate that there is more than 500.000 engagement rings purchased per year in the South Africa (55% of brides, from 1.milion weddings), with an average expenditure of approximately R12, 000 per diamond engagement ring.

The diamond demands is booming at this moment, overall business growth during the past seven years has averaged approximately 9.5% and is expected to continue for at least the next five years. This makes for a very attractive market for Keem diamond mining.

We will be concentrating on the customers that will provide us with the greatest margin, in other words those clients that are in jewelry making.

This is the fastest growing segment of commercial clients requiring our product. The other categories that we will target include the fashion designers and exhibitions r segment, the special facilities segment, and all other potential commercial clients.
Re: Introduce Your Business by hafa01: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2010
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES

One of the greatest legacies that we can leave for future generations is to mold and shape upcoming adults and leaders. Do you love to teach? Do you want to make a difference in our community? Would you like to prepare lesson plans, develop and apply learning objectives, examine and evaluate students? Do you have a good time management skills, organized and a good communicator. If yes, you will be in an excellent position to make a huge difference in the lives of others and be more productive in society.

HAFA INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY is currently looking for highly skilled, motivated, dependable, and dynamic individuals who have strong communication skills to fill the following positions:

1. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Most have driving experience)
2. COMPUTER STUDIES/COMPUTER ENGINEERINS INSTRUCTORS
3. AUTO MOBILE ENGINEERING INSTRUCTORS
4. ELECTICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING INSTRUCTORS
5. FASHION AND DESIGN INSTRUCTORS
6. MEDICAL INSTRUCTORS
7. NURSE INSTRUCTORS
8. STUDENT RECRUITERS/MARKETERS (Commission Only)

Duties and Responsibilities:

•Demonstrates a thorough understanding and enthusiasm for the subject being supervised;
•Answers students' questions in a manner which promotes an understanding of the subject matter and encourages further learning;
•Communicates to the students the goals, objectives, and expectations of the class work, clinical/practicum and assigns grades on the basis of those expectations;
•Assigns learning activities which promote understanding of the course content;
•Speaks clearly and distinctly when presenting information/ materials;
•Demonstrates an interest in the student by providing assistance in the areas of guidance and student activities;
•Keeps accurate records of attendance and grades, reports these accurately and promptly, and submits all reports and other requested information promptly and accurately;
•Keeps informed regarding available instructional materials;
•Attends faculty meetings and other required meetings as prescribed;
•Meets all clinical/preceptorships promptly and regularly and begins and ends class on time;
•Encourages regular attendance of students in all classes and motivates students to maximum effort;
•Reads professional publications and keeps abreast of better methods, aids, and ideas for performing his/her discipline;
•Assures an active interest in the welfare of the institution and endeavors to further the achievement of the aims of the school;
•Joins and participates in professional organizations in his subject area and promotes a professional attitude toward the institution;
•Participates in departmental meetings;
•Supports policies and programs which are developed and ensures that these are carried out;
•Completed and submits all reports required for beginning and continuing accreditation of the program as defined by the governing Agency (Ministry of Education and The National Board for Technical Education Nigeria
•Fulfills other duties as assigned

Qualification and Requirements

You must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree or its equivalency.

Knowledge and professional working experience in a specialty area

Experience in conducting workshops, presentations,and training may in some circumstances, qualify in lieu of formal teaching experience.

Willingness to travel (If applicable)

Introduction of HAFA:

HAFA Global Institute for Advanced Technology is envisioned as a comprehensive private institute which values service through high quality education. The campus will be distinctive in serving the diverse people of Nigeria, especially the youth, working class and historically, the undereducated populations. It will feature an enriched living and learning environment and year-round operation. The identity of the institution will be framed by substantive commitment to multilingual, multicultural, gender-equitable learning. The institution will be a collaborative, intellectual community distinguished by partnerships with existing institutions both public and private, cooperative agreements which enable students, faculty, and staff to cross institutional boundaries for innovative instruction, broadly defined scholarly and creative activity, and coordinated community service.
The institution will invest in preparation for the future through integrated and experimental use of technologies and resources as catalysts for learning, and providers of increased access and enriched quality learning. The curriculum of HAFA Global Institute for Advanced Technology will be student and society centered and of sufficient breadth and depth to meet statewide and regional needs, specifically those involving both inner-city and isolated rural populations, and needs relevant to communities in the immediate neighboring states. The programs of instruction will strive for distinction, building on regional assets in developing specialty clusters in such areas as: Technology, Allied Health, Computer Studies, Fashion and Design, cultures, international studies, education, business, studies of human behavior, information, and communication, within broad curricular areas; and professional study.
Vision Statement
To prepare the Nigerian workforce for tomorrow’s challenges through qualitative education.
Mission Statement:
HAFA’s mission is to promote education, develop responsible citizen and help create employment opportunities and encourage self-employment by building a multicultural learning community founded on academic excellence, multilingual, multicultural, and gender-equitable learning

Benefits of Sudying with HAFA

Graduate are able to find relevant employment, become self-employed or tranfer credits/national diplomas obtained from program into our partner Universities and Colleges in U.S.A, CANADA, CARIBBEAN and U.K to complete bachelors degree

NOTE: There is absolutely no phone call regarding this AD. Interested candidates can email us at employment@hafainc.org to request job application form. Completed application forms should be forward to the address below: Classes will commence September 2010 and January 2011.

HAFA UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGE NETWORK

Human Resources Department
No 39 Nana Plaza, Maraba
Opposite International Market
Kefi/Abuja Express Way
Nasarawa State
Nigeria

Re: Introduce Your Business by ndewo: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2010
Advertise your products/services for FREE @ whodeybuy.com and get your products/services viewed by millions of facebook users and other social networks. hurry now! its FREE

Re: Introduce Your Business by Internetcash1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2010
Hello Nigerians
i use this opportunity to thanks the owner of this post because i have benefited many things in this post

i want every Nigerian to benefit from this site www.icashsys.com/websiteplus.htm
This site offer to build website for you and even give you a product  to market for just N6,000

i have benefited from it and am making my money now for more info call +2348182607228
or send help to d4daniel1@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Syma: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2010
Our business is to help your business make more money by providing you a powerful tool to manage your business and customers,  In return your customers will be delighted with your service and that means more businesses. The sweet thing is that you don’t have to pay any penny to start using it. Just visit http://delighthq.com, see for yourself and start delighting.
Re: Introduce Your Business by EEL: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2010
EASTSIDE ENGINEERING LTD
234 803 5496 482

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.