Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday (58722 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 50th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by thatigboman: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
See pretty woman

62 minus 52 just ten years difference lipsrsealed

In ten years time this lady will still look posh but he that is celebrating 62 look like over aged √make ishut up here••

Someone like Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are just 45 but gambling and begging don turn em to old papa

Tueh

Happy birthday Kate

Modified: talk from now till tomorrow you are only wasting your time.. isaid the truth cos iwanna free

wetin my friend temitemi do u?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by FalseProphet1(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
pocohantas:
Hahhahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh No!!!!!
Come and fight for me. I'm rich and I have money because I collect tithes every Sunday. smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by descarado: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
slowice:

You are missing the point. Just saying that he lied about his real age
Kate has been consistent about her age since she started acting yrs ago.
If you don't know, she is among the first generation actresses in nollywood. Has been in the industry since early 2000 or even before that. So why do you think she is lying? Many that started with her has retired since. Her kids are all grown. I'm sure you don't know she has 3 kids.
So I ask again, why do you think she is lying?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by slowice(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
descarado:

If you don't know, she is among the first generation actresses in nollywood. Has been in the industry since early 2000 or even before that. So why do you think she is lying? Many that started with her has retired since. Her kids are all grown. I'm sure you don't know she has 3 kids.

Oga I said "He" haba!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by lascos912(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
you are the treasure that i seek
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday by MSGAMBLE9: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
descarado:

Buh it was stated in the article that she is a mother of One? am confused oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.