Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

CNG Misinformation And The Urge To Convert From Fuel - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CNG Misinformation And The Urge To Convert From Fuel (218 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CNG Misinformation And The Urge To Convert From Fuel by amstardi: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Make I no lie you . Most of the yarn wen dey out there about this CNG conversion Na any how capping wey no dey correct .

As wuuna dey rush to convert wuuna car to CNG make I tell una some info wen una need to know .

Yesterday I dey watch politics today for channels tv and the NLC president ,together with pengassan and ipman people dey cap untop the CNG matter .

My people most of the things when them dey talk Na confirm wrong information .

Make I burst your bubble small

1) CNG no be ₦100 Narira per liter ,my brother it's double that .it's actually ₦200

2) the conversion done dey climb 500k per car . Make nobody lie you .

3) very soon the corruption wen dey 9ja go raise CNG price to same.price with petrol. Then people when convert go come dey regret why dem waste 500k do conversion ..

I been enter one big time CNG conversion yard today , and Na the latest information Nahim I carp you so.
Re: CNG Misinformation And The Urge To Convert From Fuel by NeloNelo: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
amstardi:
Make I no lie you . Most of the yarn wen dey out there about this CNG conversion Na any how capping wey no dey correct .

As wuuna dey rush to convert wuuna car to CNG make I tell una some info wen una need to know .

Yesterday I dey watch politics today for channels tv and the NLC president ,together with pengassan and ipman people dey cap untop the CNG matter .

My people most of the things when them dey talk Na confirm wrong information .

Make I burst your bubble small

1) CNG no be ₦100 Narira per liter ,my brother it's double that .it's actually ₦200

2) the conversion done dey climb 500k per car . Make nobody lie you .

3) very soon the corruption wen dey 9ja go raise CNG price to same.price with petrol. Then people when convert go come dey regret why dem waste 500k do conversion ..

I been enter one big time CNG conversion yard today , and Na the latest information Nahim I carp you so.

Seen this?

IPMAN wants Tinubu to cut fuel purchases by half and lower pump prices

https://thegisthouse.com/ipman-wants-tinubu-to-cut-fuel-purchases-by-half-and-lower-pump-prices/

(1) (Reply)

Registered TOYOTA COROLLA LE 2004 Model Available / Camry Tinny Light 1.5m Working Perfectly / Good Deal 2004 Toyota Highlander Engine Gear Ac Chilling PRICE-1.8M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.