Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings (35588 Views)

CNG For Domestic Use / LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2023
July 14 2023.

I sell LPG/CNG/Petrol carburettors that would fit a wide variety of gasoline generators

The product will be sold with a YouTube video link of how to install and use.

There are also options of sending a technician (at your cost) to your location to install the device.

Gen can be sent to the shop for installation also which takes 10-15mins

Kindly note

* You can still use regular petrol with this conversion.

* There are no side effects, it will not damage
your generator.

* You can use any size of gas cylinder as long
as it comes with a regulator .

* LPG/CNG is a safer and cleaner option if
compared with petrol

* You also have fewer maintenance related
issues with your gen when you use LPG/CNG.

Shop address is

Gazzuzz Autos
0803 391 0382

https://g.co/kgs/zDLxNo

You can whatsapp or call 08033910382 .

Sponsored Post

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2023

GX160 GX200 More Engine Motors. LPG/CNG Conversion kit is used for 2KW 3KW Generation sets.

This costs ₦

08033910382 .

This has been tested and does 3hrs and 17mins on 500watt load. (Fridge, freezer, lights and fan).

Costing about ₦650 naira every 3hrs17 of use.

You can see results in this link

https://www.nairaland.com/7724720/converted-generator-lpg-tested-fuel

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2023

LPG NG Conversion Kit for Gasoline Generator 4.5-5.5KW GX390 188F Carburetor

This is for the larger size genereators from over 4.5kva - 11kva

Cost is ₦26,000

Ogba Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Due to popular demand I am putting this information out there so you can make quick decisions before contacting me on WhatsApp 08033910382

* My location is ogba Lagos

* It is quicker to transact via WhatsApp so product can be dispatched.

* Installation video will be sent after product is purchased.

* Logistics within Lagos is only via dispatch bikes not owned by us, we use gokada and uber dispatch.

* Average Cost of dispatch is calculated by the app. Product will be delivered only after payment is received, we do not offer pay on delivery service you can pay the dispatch rider logistic fees after it is received on your end.

* We do not send items via motor parks

These are the average prices for logistics outside Lagos using GIG parcel service. Note that the weight of product and distance have been factored in to arrive at these prices .

* Product prices are fixed ₦20,000 and ₦26,000 depending on gen size .

Ogun ₦3,675
Oyo ₦3,675
Ondo ₦3,675
Edo ₦3,675
Delta ₦3,675
Bayelsa ₦4,058
Phc ₦4,058
Anambra ₦3,675
Imo ₦4,058
Abia ₦4,058
Cross river ₦4,058
Akwa ibom ₦4,058
Ebonyi ₦4,058
Enugu ₦4,058
Benue ₦4,058
Kogi ₦4,058
Adamawa ₦4,058
Nassarawa ₦4593
Taraba ₦4593
Plateau ₦4593
Fct ₦4593
Ekiti ₦4,058
Osun ₦3,675
Kwara ₦4,058
Niger ₦4593
Kaduna ₦4593
Bauchi ₦4593
Gombe unavailable
Kebbi ₦4593
Zamfara ₦4058
Kano ₦4593
Sokoto ₦4593
Katsina ₦4058
Jigawa ₦4593
Yobe unavailable
Borno unavailable

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Natural Gas and LPG Generators: The Advantages of Owning One
LPG & NATURAL GAS GENERATORS
An LPG or Natural Gas generator can be beneficial as a standby generator for producing backup electrical power in case of power cuts.

LPG and Natural Gas are around half the price of petrol or diesel, reducing overall running costs.

EFFICIENT POWER GENERATION
LPG and Natural Gas are also more efficient.

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Natural Gas and LPG generators produce emissions that are less harmful to the environment as they produce less carbon dioxide per unit of energy.

Petrol and diesel generators release soot and ash into the atmosphere whereas the cleaner-burning LPG or gas does not.

CONVENIENCE
Convenience plays a big role as there is the dependability of mains gas, and an LPG bottle can be delivered to your door.

This makes it ideal for homes or businesses in more remote locations.

LPG can be stored for much longer periods of time than petrol or diesel which can begin to deteriorate in as little as 3 months.

LOW RUNNING COSTS
General maintenance costs are lower with a natural gas or LPG generators.

The fuels burn more cleanly making the engine run much more effectively and efficiently. This means internal components will last much longer.

LPG and natural gas generators run much quieter, making them more suitable for residential and low-noise areas.

LPG and natural gas generators produce a cost-effective and reliable source of backup power with lower greenhouse gas emissions, so if you’d like to discuss options then get in touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Sammy4Joy: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=123782204][/quote]

Nice one Gazzuzz.

I'm interested to know if there is a difference in the generator noise level when using LPG versus petrol?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Sammy4Joy:

Nice one Gazzuzz.

I'm interested to know if there is a difference in the generator noise level when using LPG versus petrol?

cheesy

It is the same noise sir.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by aieromon(m): 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
This man sef grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Just in case you are afraid of transacting with a stranger, this thread should help you make a decision.

https://www.nairaland.com/7335396/gazzuzz-house-hold-items

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
aieromon:
This man sef grin grin grin

My bloda, all way nah way......

We just started , alternative energy all the way wink

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by aieromon(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

With this your gen could run over 3hrs on ₦100, using our converted carburettor.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by westlius(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
How much
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by keymatt(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
GAZZUZZ:
Have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7727205/subsidy-removal-marketers-galvanise-cng

With this your gen could run over 3hrs on ₦100, using our converted carburettor.

Hurry now while stock lasts

Make I park here small see wetin dey happen. cheesy

Hurricane Peter Obi is coming!!!

14 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by hahose30: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by STEWpid(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chai..

How do we do that?

By flinging the tank and plugging pipe into the carburetor?

The best will be to completely buy a set that was primarily made for LPG/CNG?

Just hoping that the attached device at the carburetor will not pose life challenging threat.

Hian!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by shiki(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
cheesy Why 14 July 2023,
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by NwekeUG(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Y
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Offpoint1: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
If I blow up my house will you pay for damages?

Gas no be petrol... E no dey burn, na blow e dey blow.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Eriokanmi: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians, please thread with caution. Fire disaster is no one's friend. Take the necessary safety training and don't listen to all these marketers who only want to use the current challenge being faced by Nigerians to trend or blow. If you've ever visited burns department at UCH or LUTH, you'd never near gas or flamable material again. Your gen could leak petrol and you'd still be fine, but any slight leakage from gas connection hose could be catastrophic.

In as much as this is a laudable idea, please be quite knowledgeable about this, for the sake of yourself and lovely family. A lot of Nigerians are careless when dealing with such a highly flammable marerial. Be warned! My 50 cents

138 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Godstiger(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Time to be fabricative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by inoki247: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Business don start no time.....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
IGBO Man would always find a way to make money

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by shielaAhmed: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
K
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by xristos(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
ok innovation time
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by denzel231: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
People dn dey run this thing since now. Na now e begin popular ....

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings by 9jaBloke: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
I saw no side effects above.

Who did the risk assessment and hazard analysis??

I advise caution.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Get Authentic Custom Document For Your Cotonou Vehicles Within 24 Hours / ⛔⛔⛔Weekend AWOOF VIN CHECK!!! ⛔⛔⛔⛔ FREE CARFAX,AUTOCHECK,NMVTIS,EUROPEAN CHECKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.