Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals (3583 Views)

FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Agencies And Parastatals That Are Yet To Recruit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone, i have seen and read so many amazing threads on jobs/vacancies on various MdAs but what I can’t seem to find is reliable up-to-date information on agencies that are about to recruit. By this, i mean places carrying out silent or public recruitment and replacements of any such nature. Please provide accurate and meaningful vacancies you may have heard of. All vacancies of class “A - Z” are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
So good and reliable intel says that… FIRS, NUPRC (former dpr) NMDPRA, NDIC and CBN are all on track for some sort of recruitment**** I’m just going to use recruitment to cover replacement or backdoor recruitment**** NCC recently gave out job offers, so there’s bound to be a few replacements coming from those who didn’t accept the offer.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by carsprayer: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
DijeeUG:
So good and reliable intel says that… FIRS, NUPRC (former dpr) NMDPRA, NDIC and CBN are all on track for some sort of recruitment**** I’m just going to use recruitment to cover replacement or backdoor recruitment**** NCC recently gave out job offers, so there’s bound to be a few replacements coming from those who didn’t accept the offer.

I am interested
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Ebitus: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
The way people are getting job secretly in this country is quite alarming.That is bulshit
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by SacredRuler3: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by adedam23(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

Interested
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by orihnma(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Am interested sir orihchidinma28@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Character commission, Raw materials and Works and housing are recruiting.

The salary for character commission is poor but it’s a stepping stone into a world of opportunities.

Raw materials and FWH have better packages albeit not great either.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by carsprayer: 1:50am On Jul 20, 2023
DijeeUG:

The salary for character commission is poor but it’s a stepping stone into a world of opportunities.

I am interested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Olaqoz: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2023
DijeeUG:

I'm interested, how do I get to apply.

My mail address is alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Olaqoz: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

I'm interested send a message alabiqoosimade@gmail.com

I and a couple of friends too
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by tyinfinity: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested
I am interested in Nipost slot .08063741763.oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by tyinfinity: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Olaqoz:

I'm interested, how do I get to apply.

My mail address is alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by tyinfinity: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
DijeeUG:

interested 08063741763
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Ray333(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
If any good Samaritan has any slot for a nurse in any federal please help me silver or gold I have none.
But if I get most definitely I will be in the person's debt forever.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Chuckystar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Am interested I base at kd
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
I hear NdIC is about to do a replacement. Also SEC is giving out offer letters. So if you have connections time to push and push

1 Like

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by jozef4links: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
🌟 **Join Our Team as a General Manager at De Cabaret Lounge!** 🌟

Are you a dynamic and driven leader with a passion for creating unforgettable experiences? De Cabaret Lounge, the ultimate premium destination for relaxation, entertainment, and socializing, is seeking an exceptional General Manager to lead our team and elevate our brand to new heights.

**About Us:**
De Cabaret Lounge is a luxurious haven known for its exquisite ambiance, delightful drinks, finger foods, and captivating entertainment. Our weekly shows, including comedy nights, ladies' nights, and more, ensure our patrons have a fantastic time in an upscale setting.

**Role and Responsibilities:**
As the General Manager, you will be at the forefront of ensuring seamless operations, exceptional customer service, and revenue growth. Your key responsibilities will include:

- Overseeing day-to-day operations, maintaining cleanliness, and upholding safety standards.
- Developing and implementing operational procedures to enhance efficiency.
- Leading and inspiring a team, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Crafting and executing sales strategies to drive revenue and meet targets.
- Creating captivating marketing plans to promote events and attract a diverse clientele.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences and resolving feedback promptly.
- Planning and executing engaging weekly shows and events.
- Managing budgets, expenses, and financial performance.
- Building strong relationships with local businesses and community members.

**Qualifications:**
We're looking for a candidate who possesses:

- Proven experience in hospitality management or a related field.
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of successfully managing teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving abilities.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to drive sales and revenue growth.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and memorable experiences.
- Proficiency in financial management and budgeting.

**Why Join Us:**
De Cabaret Lounge offers a vibrant and energetic work environment where creativity, innovation, and growth are encouraged. As a part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to shape the lounge's identity, collaborate with talented individuals, and make a lasting impact in the entertainment and hospitality industry.

If you're ready to take on the challenge of leading an upscale lounge to new heights and creating unforgettable moments, we invite you to apply for the General Manager position.

To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're the perfect fit for De Cabaret Lounge. Send your application to decabaretlounge@yahoo.com & decabaretlounge@gmail.com

Join us in shaping a premium destination that offers relaxation, entertainment, and luxury like no other. Elevate your career at De Cabaret Lounge!

Application Deadline: 31st August 2023
Location: 171 Agoh Palaceway, after Kilimanjaro Eatery, Community Bustop, Okota, Oshodi, Lagos.

*(De Cabaret Lounge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.)*
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by dealhunter(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested
it's true bro,I got the appointment letter through my Oga @ top last week,I'm done with d medical, pension form,I have been going to Ikeja NIPOST office since Monday filling forms,spent almost 5k for photo copy and passport,spent 11k for medical, primary sch leaving certificate and 1 other document,documentations to be completed tomorrow by the special grace of God.....my position is Higher Executive Officer (Marketing)GL.08 Step 11...

1 Like

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Lukayly: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Be sharing update now and please I'm interested in any FG job..
My email is abdulraheemluqman27@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by peteradoga3(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

Please am very much available and interested in the job

peteradoga3@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Cecegrace(f): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2023
I am interested plz. cecegrace@gmail.com
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by jane00700: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
DijeeUG:

Good day. Hope this meets you well.
I just came across this and I'm very much interested. anionu777@gmail.com is my e-add.
Thank you.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by hafal2020: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available. Message if interested
Seriously interested, muideenadebayo10@gmail.com, 080 6081 4232
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Slickbishop(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

Interested.
uncrownthegenius@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Slickbishop(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
DijeeUG:

Interested.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by SacredRuler3: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2023
Slickbishop:

Interested.

Please my message on the nipost offer was written since July. I also sent an update when the slots were taken. APL's have been shared, the only thing going on now is documentation, medicals etc .
However, this is the first batch, another will come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by SacredRuler3: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2023
dealhunter:
it's true bro,I got the appointment letter through my Oga @ top last week,I'm done with d medical, pension form,I have been going to Ikeja NIPOST office since Monday filling forms,spent almost 5k for photo copy and passport,spent 11k for medical, primary sch leaving certificate and 1 other document,documentations to be completed tomorrow by the special grace of God.....my position is Higher Executive Officer (Marketing)GL.08 Step 11...

Congrats bro. wish you the best
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by NiceTheDev: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
SacredRuler3:

Congrats bro. wish you the best
Chief I just sent a mail. Please check and reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Goodings & Assiociate Graduate Recruitment / Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.