Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals (3636 Views)

FG To Sanction FIRS, NNPC, Other Mdas For Backdoor Recruitment / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / Agencies And Parastatals That Are Yet To Recruit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Muhdsodiqolu: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Anybody with slot in any of the federal agencies...... I'm interested
This is my email I'd
olaolusodeek@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Muhdsodiqolu: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested
I'm interested Sir
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Bari22: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Mohisah: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2023
DijeeUG:
So good and reliable intel says that… FIRS, NUPRC (former dpr) NMDPRA, NDIC and CBN are all on track for some sort of recruitment**** I’m just going to use recruitment to cover replacement or backdoor recruitment**** NCC recently gave out job offers, so there’s bound to be a few replacements coming from those who didn’t accept the offer.

Pls When do u tink of NCC?
DijeeUG
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Miagro: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2023
There were rumors last month NNRA was about to recruit..pls does anybody know if they have recruited already or still pending..thanks
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by blueprint22(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested

I am interested bruh..
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by blueprint22(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Anyone with fed gov slot should help me...Even if it involves pay..Grade A agencies only ..graduate with a 3:1 upper credit
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by adedam23(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
DijeeUG:
I hear NdIC is about to do a replacement. Also SEC is giving out offer letters. So if you have connections time to push and push

You have connections?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by zinkky: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
Interested
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
National council on climate change is about to recruit. The plan is for it to be one of the best places to work. It’s being funded and supported by so many big big international organizations and bodies.
Perks of this place is good pay and lots of travel.
Their first time recruiting so there’s room for growth, easy promotion and different levels of appointments.
Omo if you have connections PUSH!
The council has the presido and VP as chairman and VC 🥁 🥁 if u know what that means!
The council also has a gazillion ministers in its structure.

Prayers up 🤲

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by AlexDGr8: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=DijeeUG post=124522552]Hello everyone, i have seen and read so many amazing threads on jobs/vacancies on various MdAs but what I can’t seem to find is reliable up-to-date information on agencies that are about to recruit. By this, i mean places carrying out silent or public recruitment and replacements of any such nature. Please provide accurate and meaningful vacancies you may have heard of. All vacancies of class “A - Z” are welcome.

Please, can l have a word with you, my email add is alexzico7061@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by tyinfinity: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Muhdsodiqolu:
Anybody with slot in any of the federal agencies...... I'm interested
This is my email I'd
olaolusodeek@gmail.com
are you interested in police 08063741763
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Gopitoto: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=tyinfinity post=126517032] are you interested in police Good morning sir....Can you assist me with any kind of Job]
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Gopitoto: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=tyinfinity post=126517032] are you interested in police /quote] Can you assist me with any kind of job
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by Slickbishop(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
SacredRuler3:

Please my message on the nipost offer was written since July. I also sent an update when the slots were taken. APL's have been shared, the only thing going on now is documentation, medicals etc .
However, this is the first batch, another will come soon.

May I have ur WhatsApp number.
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by SacredRuler3: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=Slickbishop post=126532576]

May I have ur WhatsApp number
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by africanman85: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
SacredRuler3:
Nipost slot available.
Message if interested
Interested bro
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by africanman85: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
How people hid this thread surprise me. 9ja sef
Re: Recruitment /Replacement and Vacancies For Nigerian Mdas And Parastatals by DijeeUG: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2023
@

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurses Needed In Saudi Arabia / Asking That She Transfer 5.5 Million Dollars To My Acount / St. Ermins Hotels Recruits In Various Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.