Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe (38313 Views)

FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% / FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by tiswell(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nolevel666:

Mass sack fire your papa

Fool
say it next time without tears grin cheesy
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by b03liberty(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
brainbox34:
May 2023 - full tank 15k
June 2023 - full tank 45k
July 2023 - full tank 55k

Same car, same fuel, same country…
same salary bro
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Menclothing: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lolz 200 percent you come market to buy high goods
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

Where you not told and forwarned all this will happen if you vote a tout, you are a very daft fellow to be suffering and still kissing your hangman ass.

Olofo
You think Peter Obi will have a different result after a few weeks in government ?
Going through your Nairaland posts, I observe that all that you think about is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Just a mention of his name gives you migraines and sleepless nights.
I’ll advise you to buy several packs of Valium 5 that will last 8 years. You’ll need it.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Konjiboii: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Olofo
You think Peter Obi will have a different result after a few weeks in government ?
Going through your Nairaland posts, I observe that all that you think about is President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Just a mention of his name gives you migraines and sleepless nights.
I’ll advise you to buy several packs of Valium 5 that will last 8 years. You’ll need it.

We will still be here, na still you and your brainwashed vermin's go carry broom sweep that abomination una force down people throat, dey play. Just dey play. Suffer head riff raff.

And YES I'm absolutely sure H.E Sir Peter Obi will have done much, much more better than that actual zombie in office.

1 Like

Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Buddha3:

You seem to be mistaking me for your Clan Head.

Continue hinging your faith on the myopic and shallow paper statistics that the APC government keeps churning out. We'll both be here and 2years from now, there'll be no positivities to any of these terminally damaging policies, either on the society or on our personal living standards.

You are a confused person Olodo rabata
If APC is the problem , why didn’t any LP elected members of the house of assembly oppose the outrageous N110billion allocated to legislators for vehicle and furniture?
You are just foolish to ascribe the bad state of Nigeria to APC.
Ode oshi
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

We will still be here, na still you and your brainwashed vermin's go carry broom sweep that abomination una force down people throat, dey play. Just dey play. Suffer head riff raff.

The mumu dey call himself sufferhead.
You think say na everybody follow you Dey push wheelbarrow for iyana iPaja ?
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Dikaveli(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chucks13:

Are you a Nigerian before Bro you are not part of this country and that is why no one care if your region get burnt....

This type of annoying statement makes me see any Yoruba still shouting obidient as a cursed Yoruba indigenes, see how you generalised your moronic statement forgetting Okupe, Obj, falz, iyabo olosho, macaroshit etc are Yorubas it's a pity and a big shame on you. *The sin Yoruba committed now is they voted for Tinubu but igbo are saints for voting for obi ba*?

I feel like seen you and slap the back of your head to reset your dull brain that you should always think before you talk.

Putting iyabo olosho shows your bitterness cos she supported obi with her full chest

It shall never be well with your oil soup people
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by leyo4me: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
The subsidy issue should have been done 50/50. So that the masses bear 50% while the Govt bear 50% that way, if fuel price can be 300 or 350
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by lolu2019: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
Better than Tinubu who only planned

anyway the tribunal may send him packing soon
u can't even answer my question.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

And YES I'm absolutely sure H.E Sir Peter Obi will have done much, much more better than that actual zombie in office.

Peter zobo Obi will do more ? How ?
The way he handled Anambra state?
Governance of Nigeria no be by quoting GDP of china on Arise TV every day.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Konjiboii: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
GambaOsaka:

The mumu dey call himself sufferhead.
You think say na everybody follow you Dey push wheelbarrow for iyana iPaja ?

I don see you na, you when dey chop belleful rummaging through BATty boy refuse bin..Omo there's no pressure.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by victory36(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
masseratti:
Salary increase will only increase inflation, it's not the solution, labor Unions should come out with better solutions than this please, it's not helping rather will strike help too.
tell us better solutions ma
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Didijiji: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
lolu2019:
u can't even answer my question.
Emilokan indeed grin grin grin grin

Please Buhari shouldnt be better than him ooo

Dont know why APC keeps improving the pains, shame and hardship
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by MrBroke(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
You need to defecate (shit) to free more space for a delicious meal ahead. That is what is happening. Make ona calm down by tomorrow(unforeseen) everywhere go stew. Trust Tinubu, he knows what he is doing. Be happy grin
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Konjiboii: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Peter zobo Obi will do more ? How ?
The way he handled Anambra state?
Governance of Nigeria no be by quoting GDP of china on Arise TV every day.

You no nothing my guy, 10kobo sense is far from you. Silly of you to belittle the great achievements of Obi, something BAT never achieved in his own time. You are wayyy to daft to be reasoned with.

1 Like

Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by lolu2019: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
Emilokan indeed grin grin grin grin

Please Buhari shouldnt be better than him ooo

Dont know why APC keeps improving the pains, shame and hardship
nothing good comes easy.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

I don see you na, you when dey chop belleful rummaging through BATty boy refuse bin..Omo there's no pressure.

Koshi lo jare.
You people think say na before election wey una go Dey use social media oppress supporters of opposition be this.
Awon were jatitjati
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

You no nothing my guy, 10kobo sense is far from you. Silly of you to belittle the great achievements of Obi, something BAT never achieved in his own time. You are wayyy to daft to be reasoned with.

Great achievement of Peter Obi.
Comparing Obi to Tinubu …
Your head don nack ground when you Dey small ( go ask your parent about your history).
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Didijiji: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
lolu2019:
nothing good comes easy.
what is the good thing abeg>?

drugs

hardship

inflation ?

what exactly is coming
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Konjiboii: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Koshi lo jare.
You people think say na before election wey una go Dey use social media oppress supporters of opposition be this.
Awon were jatitjati

You are living on fantasy my guy, whatever drugs you are taking keep enjoying it, you are probably still suckling your mother saggy tits, no worry suffer go soon shrink that old tit to sawdust,very dull child. There's nothing like oppression here. I'm sure you assume I'm Omo Igbo abi, water water brain person.

1 Like

Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Chucks13: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dikaveli:

Putting iyabo olosho shows your bitterness cos she supported obi with her full chest

It shall never be well with your oil soup people

Just think before you talk, simple!!!
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by BJanta: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is that what's on your letter of appointment? You dey japa go Republic of Hunger And Starvation. May the devil fund you .
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
GambaOsaka:

You are a confused person Olodo rabata
If APC is the problem , why didn’t any LP elected members of the house of assembly oppose the outrageous N110billion allocated to legislators for vehicle and furniture?
You are just foolish to ascribe the bad state of Nigeria to APC.
Ode oshi

Any sound mind reading the exchange between you and me, would effortlessly figure out who the fool is.

I'll patronise you with no further replies cause you don't deserve the attention. Even to abuse you dey shame me.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Alliswell248: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Justdogood:
Mmmmmm.

Shege banzai...

Anything to help obidients in their wailings.

Keep entertaining us....
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Konjiboii:

You are living on fantasy my guy, whatever drugs you are taking keep enjoying it, you are probably still suckling your mother saggy tits, no worry suffer go soon shrink that old tit to sawdust,very dull child. There's nothing like oppression here. I'm sure you assume I'm Omo Igbo abi, water water brain person.

Koshi lo
Go back to your sexual fantasy thread.
It suites you better
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by BJanta: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
ochukoccna:
Hmnn!
It gets harder to defend Tinubu's abrupt subsidy removal and naira floating without his putting any management plan, structures or strategy in place.
When you are pressed, you can use the toilet, a nearby bush or release upon your body as Tinubu did at the Awujale's palace early 2022
For a supposed brilliant strategist, Tinubu has started releasing his ill thought plans and everyone can see through its hollowness
Yet gimmicks and propaganda don't run an economy and the outlook for Nigeria looks grim and dark
Tinubu is no better than the agberos he empowered in Lagos like MC Oluomo as he's just a tax collector
Expect more pain.

Especially for you.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by lolu2019: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
what is the good thing abeg>?

drugs

hardship

inflation ?

what exactly is coming
Oga,cool o down.to Bleep ashawo and take time do marriage nor be the same thing.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by nedekid: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
brainbox34:
May 2023 - full tank 15k

Foto! No be juju be that?

Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by GambaOsaka: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Buddha3:

Any sound mind reading the exchange between you and me, would effortlessly figure out who the fool is.

I'll patronise you with no further replies cause you don't deserve the attention. Even to abuse you dey shame me.

That’s what I expected.
Typical of noise making obidients.
They’ll shout and wail.
Try to force their views down people’s throats.
When the other party isn’t backing down
Then they crawl back to their muddy caves, tails between their legs.
And wait for the next bad news about Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by MightySparrow: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
NairaGPT:
As an AI language model, I don't have personal feelings or emotions. I am here to provide information and assist you with any questions or requests you may have.

We are on the same frequency. If the working days should be reduced by half, the school calendar should be extended by double the time. How will the students graduate and not be halfbaked?

I think my proposal is a reasonable model, though I am not an AI expert.
grin
Re: Work Only Twice A Week, Until FG Increases Salary By 200% - COEASU Directs Membe by Tinubuderanged: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
brainbox34:
May 2023 - full tank 15k

gear up for August. You may have to abandon the car for a bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) / UNILAG Ranks Best In Nigeria And 8th In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.