Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Most High. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most High. (1297 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / What You Need To Know About Chukwu Okike (most High) And Ekwensu (satan) / Why Would A Demon Assist Solomon In Building A Temple For The Most High? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most High. by Maynman: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
The ‘Most High’ can only be relevant in a Pantheon.

In the Greek Septuagint (LXX), Theos Hypsistos, meaning the “Most High God”, is used to translate the Hebrew El Elyon, referring to the Jewish God YHWH.

Epigraphy found in the Bosporan kingdom provides evidence of various cult associations between the 1st and 3rd centuries AD dedicated to an unnamed Hypsistos. Sometimes, the term is prefixed with Theos, Zeus, or left without any prefix.

Many scholars interpret these Hypsistos inscriptions as indications of a widespread pagan cult that followed a syncretic Jewish-pagan religion and worshiped the Jewish god. This cult flourished primarily in Asia Minor, particularly in Cappadocia, from around 200 B.C. to 400 A.D.
The followers of this cult were called Hypsistianoi, a thalassocratic confederation consisting of three cultural groups: Bosporan Greeks, Phrygians, and Semitic peoples. They worshiped the Abrahamic God as Theos Hypsistos in a henotheistic manner.

In Acts 16:17, there is mention of the pythoness at Philippi referring to Paul and Silas as “servants of the most high God.”

Literary evidence from Christian writers in the late 4th and early 5th centuries AD provides glimpses of pagan worshipers of Theos Hypsistos. Gregory of Nazianzus and Gregory of Nyssa, contemporaneous Christian writers residing in Cappadocia, noted that the Hypsistianoi referred to their god as Hypsistos and Pantokrator.
They incorporated fire and light into their worship but rejected circumcision and the worship of images, while observing the Sabbath.

In Ancient Greece, Zeus is often referred to as Hypsistos in the ancient Greek literature. The epithet Zeus hypatos, meaning “Zeus High,” was used by Homer (ca. 8th century BCE), and since Pindar (ca. 522–443 BCE), we find Zeus hypsistos, meaning “Zeus Highest.”
There was a cult of Zeus known as Zeus Sabazios that was prevalent in Cappadocia. The Greeks interpreted the Phrygian god Sabazios as both Zeus and Dionysus.

Zeus was equivalent to the Roman god Jupiter (derived from “Jovis Pater” or “Father Jove”). In Roman inscriptions from Nicopolis ad Istrum, Sabazios is often equated with Jove.

In Latin, the name “Jove,” another name for Jupiter (Zeus in Greek), could be pronounced differently based on Latin pronunciation rules. The letter “J” at the beginning of a word was pronounced as “Y,” “O” could have a long “o” sound like in “go” or a short “a” sound like in “father,” “V” was pronounced as “W,” and “E” could be long or short.
Therefore, “Jove” could be pronounced as “Yowe” (yohweh), “Yowa” (yohway), “Yawe” (yahweh), or “Yawa” (yahway).
The word Jupiter, transliterated from Latin to Greek is Ιαβε, pronounced “Yahweh,” or “Yahveh.” Jupiter was the chief deity of the Roman state religion until Constantine replaced it with Christianity.

The names YHWH and Elohim are frequently accompanied by the term tzevaot or sabaoth (“hosts” or “armies” in Hebrew). This name was traditionally transliterated as Sabaoth in Latin. The original meaning of tzevaot can be found in 1 Samuel 17:45, where it is interpreted as “the god of the armies of Israel.” The word, apart from this special use, always means armies or hosts of men. The Latin spelling Sabaoth, combined with the presence of a large golden vine motif over the door of the Herodian Temple, led Romans to associate it with the god Sabazius.

It appears that the native Cappadocian cult of Zeus Sabazios intentionally merged with the worship of Yahweh Sabaoth practiced by the numerous and influential Jewish communities.
The Jews of Syria and Anatolia identified Sabazios with Sabaoth. In Crimea, under Jewish-Anatolian influence, he was referred to as hupsistos, and the Sabbath day became a festival of Sabazios/Dionysus.

Interestingly, Dionysus is the god of wine, and in the New Testament, Jesus’ first miracle involved turning water into wine at the urging of his mother, Mary Theotokos.

1 Like

Re: The Most High. by vdestro: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:
The ‘Most high’ can only be relevant in a Pantheon....

Crap!

Clear and ordinary English interpretation shows that "Most High" means The Highest of all. Meaning One Who is the greatest and there is no ine greater and that all is lesser than Him.

Thus, no matter the language used,Most High remains Most High whether El Elyon or Abasi
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
vdestro:

Crap!

Clear and ordinary English interpretation shows that "Most High" means The Highest of all. Meaning One Who is the greatest and there is no ine greater and that all is lesser than Him.

Thus, no matter the language used,Most High remains Most High whether El Elyon or Abasi

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maynman:

Exactly.
Is the Abasi for me? grin
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ehm young poster... No offense oo but after spending time to read this, I realized that you didn't directly say anything.
Always make your point very very clear because we suffer a lot to read long write-ups with strange words and doctrines, so our eyes may pain us and we won't see the point... Please understand. (Edit: I later zoomed in and read the text on the picture. I get the summary).

From the little I've seen, there's a kind of connection between the Greeks gods and the name Yahweh...

If they really love the name, they can use it too (they've stolen and pirated many of our stories/names and laws already).
After all, our own Yahweh is a Hebrew word , not Greek
Originally spelt as YHWH, it was deemed unpronounceable — only that the English translators decided to add vowels to help us pronounce, and it means a couple of things, like I AM THAT I AM in it's original Hebrew (which was written many thousands of years before this Greek myths)

1 Like

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Is the Abasi for me? grin
Like Yahweh like Abasi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

After all, our own Yahweh is a Hebrew word , not Greek)
Young replier, No offense oo please next time have knowledge on the topic.
Yahweh is not a hebrew word, the “the original” doesn’t say “YHWH”, that was inputted when they were translating in the masoteric text.
The Septuagint written in Greek PREDATES the masoteric text, your modern christian bible of Old Testament is gotten from the masoretes.

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 1:06am On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Originally spelt as YHWH, it was deemed unpronounceable — only that the English translators decided to add vowels to help us pronounce, and it means a couple of things, like I AM THAT I AM in it's original Hebrew (which was written many thousands of years before this Greek myths)
"Hayah Hoveh Yihyieh - He was, He is, He will be."

Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

"Hayah Hoveh Yihyieh - He was, He is, He will be."

Are you using Wikipedia to open the Bible?
Well I don't have the strength to confirm what you've just said, but God used the YHWH word for Moses in the book of Genesis. I don't know if He later used those stuffs you're mentioning up there.
I could look into it, if you're so sure.
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

Young replier, No offense oo please next time have knowledge on the topic.
Yahweh is not a hebrew word, the “the original” doesn’t say “YHWH”, that was inputted when they were translating in the masoteric text.
The Septuagint written in Greek PREDATES the masoteric text, your modern christian bible of Old Testament is gotten from the masoretes.

How do I open my heart to reply you when I'm this tired?

Do you mean it was translated from Masoretic to Hebrew? Before getting to English? I'm genuinely curious.
(And I know Yahweh is not a Hebrew word, sometimes it's easier to leave details and type faster)

Arguments that aim to decipher the origin of words written thousands of years ago usually stress me out. It's not my normal thing, but we adopt a word with a certain meaning and we accept the meaning, not really the word.
So we can keep on saying "buddha" and using it to taunt people with the mindset that buddha means 'buttocks', it doesn't mean that we are intentionally disrespecting Buddha and his/her worshippers. It doesn't also mean that we are calling the real Buddha a "buttocks"...
It just boils down to the definition we accepted, not necessarily the definition that was intended.

That notwithstanding, I'm still curious that our Hebrewish YHWH doesn't conflict with the Greek Jove or something....
And yes, I don't have knowledge about all those stuff, this was my only argument — that the words are of different origins
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Are you using Wikipedia to open the Bible?
Well I don't have the strength to confirm what you've just said, but God used the YHWH word for Moses in the book of Genesis. I don't know if He later used those stuffs you're mentioning up there.
The picture i sent was it Wikipedia that created it?
Have you heard of Septuagint before?

Bible means books, Do you have knowledge on the history of the books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS you are basing your life on?

And besides Old Testament belongs to the Jews, Christians borrowed it from Judaism.

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2023
I will advise you first open your heart and brain to some knowledge about your religion and your isrealite god.
preciousee17:

How do I open my heart to reply you when I'm this tired?

Do you mean it was translated from Masoretic to Hebrew? Before getting to English? I'm genuinely curious.
(And I know Yahweh is not a Hebrew word, sometimes it's easier to leave details and type faster)

Arguments that aim to decipher the origin of words written thousands of years ago usually stress me out. It's not my normal thing, but we adopt a word with a certain meaning and we accept the meaning, not really the word.
So we can keep on saying "buddha" and using it to taunt people with the mindset that buddha means 'buttocks', it doesn't mean that we are intentionally disrespecting Buddha and his/her worshippers. It doesn't also mean that we are calling the real Buddha a "buttocks"...
It just boils down to the definition we accepted, not necessarily the definition that was intended.

That notwithstanding, I'm still curious that our Hebrewish YHWH doesn't conflict with the Greek Jove or something....
And yes, I don't have knowledge about all those stuff, this was my only argument — that the words are of different origins
Hogwash, this is stark illiteracy, exactly what religion thrives on.
What i mean is that you should have knowledge on this topic

Masoteric is not a language , why did you jump to the conversation?
Buddha is not a personal name but a title for those who have attained Bodhi(awakening, enlightenment) the name of the first buddha is Guatama.

You didn’t know yahweh is not a hebrew word, stop lying, you didn’t forget to the bolden the false assertion thinking you said something reasonable.
Yahweh worshipper indeed grin

Words have their own inherent meaning, in yoruba olorun translates to god of heaven/sky, now because of your own ignorance of yoruba language you can’t just wake up and say or “adopt” olorun as buttock and wants people to accept your own “certain” meaning and disregarding the initial definition because of your beliefs, that’s how dumb the example you gave for “Buddha”, if you are a hindu you will see how stupid it is.

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

God used the YHWH word for Moses in the book of Genesis. I don't know if He later used those stuffs you're mentioning up there.
Moses no dey speak English,
So what is “god” called in moses language and so which “god” used another name for Moses?
What was the first “god” called?

Moses mother was called Jochebed, it means yahweh save. Before moses was born the name “yahweh” has been prevalent, so which new name did “god” use for moses?
Yhwh has already been in use in Egypt before moses was born.

Osiris-diosynus was worshiped in Egypt.
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:
I will advise you first open your heart and brain to some knowledge about your religion and your isrealite god.

Hogwash, this is stark illiteracy, exactly what religion thrives on.
What i mean is that you should have knowledge on this topic

Masoteric is not a language , why did you jump to the conversation?

I think it's easier to argue face to face.
All these things you're saying still sound like gibberish to me, because I was open and I said I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT, AND I WAS ONLY COMING YO SAY THAT YAHWEH IS NOT A GREEK WORD, IT'S HEBREW!
What was my business with Masoretic and the name of language and Buddha's real name, obviously I didn't invest the time to learn about all those stuff.
The statement you made painted Masoretic as a language, I asked for more enlightenment cos I don't know, you turn round and attack my naivety? Not like I care tho. I later used the Buddha example, you totally ignored my point and turned round to attack my ignorance... kiss
Does this mean that you aren't really interested in explaining stuff? You just want to dish out your wisdom to similar minds that know everything like you and leave us (the ignorant) in riddles and darkness?
Awwn, it hurts so much 💔😂

Now back to Yahweh, I said it's not Hebrew and I also said it's Hebrew. Here is what I meant:
יהוה‎ is a Hebrew word that was given as the name of our God. It is Hebrew
If transliterated, it would come out as YHWH letter-for-letter. This is still Hebrew (transliterated)
It couldn't be pronounced normally, so it was given vowels and changed to Yahweh. Now this is no longer Hebrew, because of the added vowels — but it still has its Hebrew origin.
Then your post talked about Greek stuff, I pointed out that this is Hebrew.
I don't know why you keep on pointing out flaws instead on carrying on, like maybe prove to me that it isn't Hebrew origin, the whole Masoretic matter you were trying to insinuate...
You need someone perfect to understand your riddles? Get a mirror, stand in front of it and look. That's the perfect person there — you!
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

The picture i sent was it Wikipedia that created it?
Have you heard of Septuagint before?

Bible means books, Do you have knowledge on the history of the books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS you are basing your life on?

And besides Old Testament belongs to the Jews, Christians borrowed it from Judaism.

Pardon me if I answer you nonchalantly, but ehm, that picture, I can't read Hebrew...

Unknown authors wrote the biography of Moses? But Moses was born with a hand? That could write...
At this point my brain is feeling itchy. It's so easy to accept the book because it was later discovered and documented but it's hard to accept Moses as the author.
See our difference, you run to every book to gain knowledge.
I run to the Bible with known, tested and trusted authors to gain knowledge...
The old testament belongs to Jews, we just got the part 2 lol.
What do you think the new testament is?
Isn't it also biography and laws and messages like the old testament, because a different gang received the prophecies, the Jews dissociated themselves ASAP 🥲
The books belong to the Jews, the words in it belongs to us too, we accepted, they didn't.
Bible means book of books... We didn't claim to manufacture the books, we just accept it too...
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Pardon me if I answer you nonchalantly, but ehm, that picture, I can't read Hebrew...

Unknown authors wrote the biography of Moses? But Moses was born with a hand? That could write...
At this point my brain is feeling itchy. It's so easy to accept the book because it was later discovered and documented but it's hard to accept Moses as the author.
See our difference, you run to every book to gain knowledge.
I run to the Bible with known, tested and trusted authors to gain knowledge...
The old testament belongs to Jews, we just got the part 2 lol.
What do you think the new testament is?
Isn't it also biography and laws and messages like the old testament, because a different gang received the prophecies, the Jews dissociated themselves ASAP 🥲
The books belong to the Jews, the words in it belongs to us too, we accepted, they didn't.
Bible means book of books... We didn't claim to manufacture the books, we just accept it too...
Outside the tanakh, moses doesn’t exist.
You are reading jewish books, using dead people as mentors.
Moses biography 😂😂😂

The way you are even conversing one would know you are a stark illiterate.

Keep Running to jewish books calling it bible 😂😂😂
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

I think it's easier to argue face to face.
All these things you're saying still sound like gibberish to me, because I was open and I said I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT, AND I WAS ONLY COMING YO SAY THAT YAHWEH IS NOT A GREEK WORD, IT'S HEBREW!
What was my business with Masoretic and the name of language and Buddha's real name, obviously I didn't invest the time to learn about all those stuff.
The statement you made painted Masoretic as a language, I asked for more enlightenment cos I don't know, you turn round and attack my naivety? Not like I care tho. I later used the Buddha example, you totally ignored my point and turned round to attack my ignorance... kiss
Does this mean that you aren't really interested in explaining stuff? You just want to dish out your wisdom to similar minds that know everything like you and leave us (the ignorant) in riddles and darkness?
Awwn, it hurts so much 💔😂

It will of course sound like gibberish to you, you are a yahweh worshipper for a reason.
Stop lying, your first statement you said it blatantly that yahweh is an hebrew word it was after I corrected you that you now playing victim saying you don’t have knowledge on it.

Yahweh is not a hebrew word.

You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you, the reason why you don’t know what masoteric text mean is exactly why you are a yahweh worshipper.
“Where did you ask for enlightenment” after making all these assertions? You are not naive atall, you knew that yahweh is not greek but hebrew na, stop the victim playing.

The buddha example you used doesn’t make sense, just like you said you lack knowledge on what Buddha means, so why then are you using what you lack knowledge on as an example?
Again, you can’t just decide to change the meaning of words for your own selfish reason. If what you are worshipping is true why “adopting” words for it to make sense?

Why are the ignorants worshipping what they lack wisdom on, did the ignorants ask me before worshipping it?
You are given your life to what you lack knowledge on but want me to explain for you 😂😂

Don’t worry jesus is coming soon to shine light on your darkness grin

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Now back to Yahweh, I said it's not Hebrew and I also said it's Hebrew. Here is what I meant:
יהוה‎ is a Hebrew word that was given as the name of our God. It is Hebrew
If transliterated, it would come out as YHWH letter-for-letter. This is still Hebrew (transliterated)
It couldn't be pronounced normally, so it was given vowels and changed to Yahweh. Now this is no longer Hebrew, because of the added vowels — but it still has its Hebrew origin.
Then your post talked about Greek stuff, I pointed out that this is Hebrew.
I don't know why you keep on pointing out flaws instead on carrying on, like maybe prove to me that it isn't Hebrew origin, the whole Masoretic matter you were trying to insinuate...
You need someone perfect to understand your riddles? Get a mirror, stand in front of it and look. That's the perfect person there — you!

This is stark illiteracy.
יהוה means Yod (י), Hei (ה), Vav (ו), and Hei (ה).
Pronouncing it is Hayah Hoveh Yihyieh - He was, He is, He will be." How come i am pronouncing it here??
No how will the word lead to “yahweh”.

I doubt you understand what “transliteration” mean, just disgracing yourself.
The ignorance is irritating.
You confuse tetragrammation for transliteration.

You think you are talking to your fellow ignorant yahweh worshippers, look in the mirror, that’s the ignorant person right there - you!

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

יהוה‎ is a Hebrew word that was given as the name of our God.

Before this was given, what was the name of “god”?

Moses mother was called jochebed, and it means yahweh is glory, how come moses mother has already been bearing this name before this same name was given to moses?

Your god get dementia?

Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

Before this was given, what was the name of “god”?

Moses mother was called jochebed, and it means yahweh is glory, how come moses mother has already been bearing this name before this same name was given to moses?

Your god get dementia?

I think you're arguing like we're fighting (lol)
I read the Bible and may be able to answer questions from the Bible, by the Bible.
I don't really know where you got your answers. Google?
But I opened my Bible concordance to the word 'Jochebed' and this is what I've seen

Hebrew: יוכבד
Transliteration: yôkebed
Pronunciation: yo-keh'-bed
Definition: Jehovah-gloried;
{Jokebed} the mother of Moses: - Jochebed.
KJV Usage: Jochebed (2x).
Occurs: 2
In verses: 2

We're not new to the fact that people keep on mixing up contents from the Bible... Believe what you will, this is direct copy and paste from my concordance...
Remember the Hebrew spelling I gave you for Yahweh? Compare it with the Hebrew of this word... Then you continue your claim

1 Like

Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

Outside the tanakh, moses doesn’t exist.
You are reading jewish books, using dead people as mentors.
Moses biography 😂😂😂

The way you are even conversing one would know you are a stark illiterate.

Keep Running to jewish books calling it bible 😂😂😂

Awwn
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

It will of course sound like gibberish to you, you are a yahweh worshipper for a reason.
Stop lying, your first statement you said it blatantly that yahweh is an hebrew word it was after I corrected you that you now playing victim saying you don’t have knowledge on it.

Yahweh is not a hebrew word.

You made an ignorant statement and I corrected you, the reason why you don’t know what masoteric text mean is exactly why you are a yahweh worshipper.
“Where did you ask for enlightenment” after making all these assertions? You are not naive atall, you knew that yahweh is not greek but hebrew na, stop the victim playing.

The buddha example you used doesn’t make sense, just like you said you lack knowledge on what Buddha means, so why then are you using what you lack knowledge on as an example?
Again, you can’t just decide to change the meaning of words for your own selfish reason. If what you are worshipping is true why “adopting” words for it to make sense?

Why are the ignorants worshipping what they lack wisdom on, did the ignorants ask me before worshipping it?
You are given your life to what you lack knowledge on but want me to explain for you 😂😂

Don’t worry jesus is coming soon to shine light on your darkness grin

Again, pointless arguments instead of picking the points being made — gibberish
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

I think you're arguing like we're fighting (lol)
I read the Bible and may be able to answer questions from the Bible, by the Bible.
I don't really know where you got your answers. Google?
But I opened my Bible concordance to the word 'Jochebed' and this is what I've seen
you can’t get answers from “google”.
You are getting answers from a book with unknown authors?
Do you know the New Testament is the most corrected document in history?
Have you heard of sinaiticus codex?
You don’t know any of these you are sha getting your answers from “bible” abi grin
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Again, pointless arguments instead of picking the points being made — gibberish
You made zero points, you don’t even know what tetragrammation means.

Stark illiterate says we should “adopt” our own meaning to words. cheesy
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

This is stark illiteracy.
יהוה means Yod (י), Hei (ה), Vav (ו), and Hei (ה).
Pronouncing it is Hayah Hoveh Yihyieh - He was, He is, He will be." How come i am pronouncing it here??
No how will the word lead to “yahweh”.

I doubt you understand what “transliteration” mean, just disgracing yourself.
The ignorance is irritating.
You confuse tetragrammation for transliteration.

You think you are talking to your fellow ignorant yahweh worshippers, look in the mirror, that’s the ignorant person right there - you!

At this point, it's obvious that you're pained 😂
Look up the meaning of transliteration, tetragrammation and the origin of the word Yahweh.
You run to Google and copy and paste things, you know only what you copied to paste.
I learnt from years of being around knowledge, not desperately searching, so everything I know is interconnected. I can join the cords but you can't. Simple

Keep on raining abuses, let's see who looks more desperate — thinking intimidation will make people accept your theories?
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Hebrew: יוכבד
KJV Usage: Jochebed (2x).
In verses: 2

You are a shameless liar, which bible did you open and it told you this?
You lifted it from google.

Now if moses mother has already been using this name and they were able to pronounce it, which name did moses receive again?

Your god get dementia?
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

At this point, it's obvious that you're pained 😂
Look up the meaning of transliteration, tetragrammation and the origin of the word Yahweh.
You run to Google and copy and paste things, you know only what you copied to paste.
I learnt from years of being around knowledge, not desperately searching, so everything I know is interconnected. I can join the cords but you can't. Simple

Keep on raining abuses, let's see who looks more desperate — thinking intimidation will make people accept your theories?
Yes, i have looked it up, and transliteration has nothing to do with yhwh, it is tetragrammation.
Or can you tell me what they mean yourself, i hope you didn’t “adopt” your own meaning oo cheesy

You and I know you lack knowledge on this topic, you don’t even know what masoteric means cheesy
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

We're not new to the fact that people keep on mixing up contents from the Bible... Believe what you will, this is direct copy and paste from my concordance...
Remember the Hebrew spelling I gave you for Yahweh? Compare it with the Hebrew of this word... Then you continue your claim
You don’t even know you are doing yourself the more.

Which bible VERSION did you get this “hebrew spelling” from?
Hope it’s not based on masoteric text ?

Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are a shameless liar, which bible did you open and it told you this?
You lifted it from google.

Now if moses mother has already been using this name and they were able to pronounce it, which name did moses receive again?

Your god get dementia?

Haha! Go to Play Store or somewhere similar and get this app.
Hopefully when you see lies, you'll go and confirm before spreading

Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

Is this app a “bible”?

Which bible did you see this from, kjv? Niv?
“ Hebrew: יוכבד
KJV Usage: Jochebed (2x).
In verses: 2”

Keep lifting cheesy
Re: The Most High. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maynman:

You made zero points, you don’t even know what tetragrammation means.

Stark illiterate says we should “adopt” our own meaning to words. cheesy

Should I laugh louder?
Or cry harder?
Re: The Most High. by Maynman: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
preciousee17:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your Church ? / Muslims: Here's a Question You / Buy Your Pastors' (adeboye, Oyakhilome, Etc) New Designer Suits, Cars, Homes Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.