Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers (8624 Views)

AMCON Will Publish The Names Of 7,912 Debtors / Can NNPC Please Publish The Names Of The Engineers That Discovered This Oil / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Surplus6(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
When the past government of PDP entered, they also mentioned thousands of ghost workers, did they published their names. PDP don't know how to play opposition.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by djon78(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by biafranrealson: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oya otti publish them or shaatap
Just like Buhari that looked for power for 16 years and when he getam come become slowpoke
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Onuoha1234(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes publish the names in booklet for sale or you become just like them playing false news politics. You are on your way to squandering the expectations of your victory.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Workch: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
damkin24:

How did he discovered the existence and numbers of the ghost workers?
its stupid for PDP to say that. No one even takes Abia PDP morons seriously.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Robchuks77(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Chucks13:
Why are the Abia pdp wasting their time on serial liars like obi like obidient like otti, nothing in life will ever comee out of these people I will believe.

They lie in everything and denies everything even some of them deny having parent so I'm not surprise even their Marxist Emperor men in black bitter obi denied his son Asoluko so what else?
Guy shut up.. Face reality
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by ndukwechinasa: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Chucks13:
Why are the Abia pdp wasting their time on serial liars like obi like obidient like otti, nothing in life will ever comee out of these people I will believe.

They lie in everything and denies everything even some of them deny having parent so I'm not surprise even their Marxist Emperor men in black bitter obi denied his son Asoluko so what else?

Tribalist. You can't even see a common truth anymore.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by hydenmatt007: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2023
I don't have real-time data and cannot browse the internet for the latest information. As of my last update in September 2021, I am not aware of any specific news regarding Abia PDP (People's Democratic Party) instructing Alex Otti to publish the names of alleged ghost workers.

If this is a recent development or news, I https://protecrestorationpdx.com/ recommend checking reputable news sources or the official websites of the involved parties for the most up-to-date and accurate information. News articles or press releases from reputable sources can provide you with the details and context surrounding this issue.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Chucks13: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2023
ndukwechinasa:

Tribalist. You can't even see a common truth anymore.

Are you alright? I guess, No. What is tribalism is telling you anything obi and his slaves are all about lies, they can never speak truth in their life so that is tribalism? E be like you no dey see road clearly use your glasses biko.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Chucks13: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Robchuks77:

Guy shut up.. Face reality

I don't need to tell you to shut up we the pdp family dares you and otti to provide the list of those ghost workers failure to provide it then I will now reply your shut up chant. Ok.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by etcme(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Pascal9:
oga sentiment will kill you people, in this age of computer, you are saying that names of ghost workers are not in the register, how did they get the number of the said ghost workers, they told you that the workers were not paid cash, they were paid through their bank account with verified bvn details, if you are not playing to the gallery, take up the challenge, bring the culprits to book.call a spade a spade.

Agbado is that you?
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2023
This is interesting
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by Richb44: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
For your mind you think believe this your story lol you wey never chop wan give person money, keep deceiving yourself

TinubuGoQuench:
An idiot in my office who was screaming the name of the Guinean drug lord before the elections has been having difficulties coming to the office. He asked me for little financial help yesterday but I told him I don't have a dime. In my heart, I was just laughing at the fool.
Re: Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Richb44:
For your mind you think believe this your story lol you wey never chop wan give person money, keep deceiving yourself

Shut up!!! Ignoramus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21-Day Tribunal Deadline, Lawyers Petition Kogi SDP Candidate, Ododo / Britain May Bar Corrupt Politicians’ Children From British Schools / Nigeria In 2014: Fact Vs Fiction - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.