Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? (356 Views)

Something New Is About To Happen Pst Adefarasin Speaks On Tinubu’s Administrat / Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Senators Earned N20m Monthly Before David Mark – Osun Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? by darealez(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Regardless of how you choose to interpret his words (prophecy) months ago, and whom you regard Saul or David, the question remains sacrosanct, tired of Saul yet?

I suppose this question is best answered by individuals who daily purchase FX, Crypto, has a family to feed and prolly owns a V6/V8.

Saul even sought to kill David to prevent him from being king.. is it a matter of when and how? or do we have David already?

2 Likes

Re: Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? by AntiTerrorist: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
David will come after six months of Saul's unpopular reign.

darealez, don't reply the Ronu guy above me. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? by ican2020: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Confusion among I called myself gangs
Re: Pst Adefarasin: Saul Will Come Before David - Tired Of Saul? by Throwback: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
David will come after six months of Saul's unpopular reign.

darealez, don't reply the Ronu guy above me. Silence is the best answer for a fool.

You mean David wants to overthrow Saul for implementing what David also promised to implement?

Saul and David ko, Saula and Damilare ni.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote Politician Promising Soft Landing (throwback Clip) Former EMIR SANUSI / Who Do You Think Is A Better Leader? [photo] / Much Ado About Yoruba In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.