Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor (963 Views)

Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2023

Here's a video of Tinubu Promising to reduce the purchasing power of Nigerians and Slow down the Economy

With this video it's very clear that the objective of Tinubu's economic policies is the make Nigerians poorer; but to what end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sldjUe_QFpQ
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by HacheNoire: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gibberish!
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by iammo23: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mumu post the full video

Awon eyan PitLie Obi
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:
Mumu post the full video

Awon eyan PitLie Obi
Beelzebub,what else are you looking for that's not in the video?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by iammo23: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
shortgun:

Beelzebub,what else are you looking for that's not in the video?

Na Obi be demon who wants to lead Biafrans to another massacre and anarchy but Justice Alhaji Ariwoola CJN won allow that

Obi and his cursed few disciples should shut up and let court breath
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by Finestgurlie(f): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:
Mumu post the full video

Awon eyan PitLie Obi
I'm watching you
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by sunboy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
shortgun:

Here's a video of Tinubu Promising to reduce the purchasing power of Nigerians and Slow down the Economy

With this video it's very clear that the objective of Tinubu's economic policies is the make Nigerians poorer; but to what end?

Slowing down economy is a method governments use across the world to combat inflation. When it reduces they pump money again to accelerate the economy. Simple economics!

Usually interest rate is used is most countries so that deters borrowing, but Nigerian economy is not that well structured yet to have a real effect if interest rate was adjusted. Calm down and endure the temporary pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by iammo23: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

Hope Seun pays you... Because you a doing a great job as a watch dog on a yoruba man's revenue earning site

Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by marlow1962(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Him no hide mouth talk am, e tell you plain and direct.
Una never see anything yet. U think say tinubu come here say him wn dy follow you laugh. dey play.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:

Na Obi be demon who wants to lead Biafrans to another massacre and anarchy but Justice Alhaji Ariwoola CJN won allow that

Obi and his cursed few disciples should shut up and let court breath

The days of selling judgements to the highest bidder are over.
The convicted drug baron is already cornered , he will never excape sack even if he's wife is the CJN
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by iammo23: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
shortgun:

The days of selling judgements to the highest bidder are over.
The convicted drug baron is already cornered , he will never excape sack even if he's wife is the CJN

How old are you?
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by Trimjos: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:

How old are you?

E go hover you 🤣
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
sunboy:

Slowing down economy is a method governments use across the world to combat inflation. When it reduces they pump money again to accelerate the economy. Simple economics!

Usually interest rate is used is most countries so that deters borrowing, but Nigerian economy is not that well structured yet to have a real effect if interest rate was adjusted. Calm down and endure the temporary pain.
How many governments around the world do you know that have implemented Economic slowdown?
Economic slowdowns have negative effects. Increasing unemployment, dropping income levels, poverty and all the negatives.
Economic slowdowns precedes recession

Every country in the world wants a growing economy or a stable economy. Slowing down the Economy is never implemented or adopted as policy of Government.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
iammo23:
Mumu post the full video
Awon eyan PitLie Obi
moh24
The APC bot that never get paid. Dont worry. Them go soon recognise u.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by sunboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
shortgun:

How many governments around the world do you know that have implemented Economic slowdown?
Economic slowdowns have negative effects. Increasing unemployment, dropping income levels, poverty and all the negatives.
Economic slowdowns precedes recession

Every country in the world wants a growing economy or a stable economy. Slowing down the Economy is never implemented or adopted as policy of Government.

Stop exposing your ignorance.

All governments are the world slow down economy when inflation is rising. The US as example use interest rates, right now it is 7% and still rising. Before now it used to be 2% range. Cost of borrowing is increased to discourage businesses from borrowing, and make people spend less… when the inflation is down they reduce interest rates again and encourage spending and borrowing again.

Slow down is not shutting down, the purchasing power of the citizen is reduced that’s the goal.

It is simple economics! Don’t quote me again if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Google is your friend.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Are you really well did that sound like a human being talking in that video,? why did you edit it yet you did a poor job
shortgun:

Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by BuhariAdvocate: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
There is no need to ask him to post entire video .that dude edited the video just listen to the video and see that the guy is being stupid.
iammo23:
Mumu post the full video

Awon eyan PitLie Obi
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
sunboy:

Stop exposing your ignorance.

All governments are the world slow down economy when inflation is rising. The US as example use interest rates, right now it is 7% and still rising. Before now it used to be 2% range. Cost of borrowing is increased to discourage businesses from borrowing, and make people spend less… when the inflation is down they reduce interest rates again and encourage spending and borrowing again.

Slow down is not shutting down, the purchasing power of the citizen is reduced that’s the goal.

It is simple economics! Don’t quote me again if you don’t know what you’re talking about. Google is your friend.
We are not talking about the US economy...we are talking about Nigeria where the informal sector contribute over 65% of the GDP; how will raising interest rates and all the gibberish you type up there do any good to a largely informal economy like Nigeria?

I see you are too full of yourself to absorb knowledge.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by sunboy(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

We are not talking about the US economy...we are talking about Nigeria where the informal sector contribute over 65% of the GDP; how will raising interest rates and all the gibberish you type up there do any good to a largely informal economy like Nigeria?

I see you are too full of yourself to absorb knowledge.

You just said “tell me what country slow down their economy”

and I just have you one yet, you are telling me not to mention US again. Uk nko? They also do the same, Canada do same, China and India do the same.

Don’t contradict yourself now.
Re: Video Of Tinubu Promising To Make Nigerians Poor by shortgun(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
sunboy:

You just said “tell me what country slow down their economy”

and I just have you one yet, you are telling me not to mention US again. Uk nko? They also do the same, Canada do same, China and India do the same.

Don’t contradict yourself now.

I don't need to explain context to a rational person, you can't assume anything different in an established discourse midway.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obaseki Settles Rift With Oshiomhole / Citizens Groan As Rice Hits N77,000 Per Bag / Us Calls On Nigeria To Open Elections Fully To Monitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.