Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin (79322 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by nicedayontop: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Akalia:
If the case is such a walk in the park for even baby lawyers to win then why does it linger still and why is the defendant (Tinubu) and camp jittery?
He who pays d piper dictates d tune.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by pobosky20(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

Peter Obi said without a working refinery he will not remove subsidy. The video is still on YouTube. Stop disturbing us with this ur useless questions.

We having been preparing a working refinery since Obasanjo's regime,shey na gold refinery?
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Tntsi:
Not just our eyes.
All eyes, nose, ears, legs and mouth on the judiciary

Peter Obi didn't win the last election.

All these are unnecessary hitting up of the polity.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by easzypeaszy(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2023
Alpharey:

The question is, is this fight to better Nigeria and Nigerians. Look around you, what are you seeing if not people suffering and struggling to make ends meet. Be sincere. God is watching
Edo/Benin are takin it personal just like normal Igbo man.
It's not about Nigeria u kw vry well no just deceive ursef.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by LogicnReason: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Statements like yours are surprising.
So people who are stakeholders in a court case said they prefer to be awake this time around instead of sleeping like the last time a judgement was given to people like Lawan Who Did NOT contest and you equate it to BULLYING? Like seriously? Nigerians only said we will follow up every step of the case and you don't like it? Would you prefer they don't pay attention and be caught unaware on the day judgement is passed? Shouldn't you be happy it is a good thing Nigerians have learnt how to follow legal proceedings? Is that what you call bullying?
Abeg make u people dey calm down
iammo23:
cool

Justice Alhaji Ariwoola CJN from Oyo State already told them nobody can bully judiciary or pre empt them

Your case has been presented, wait for your judgement

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2023
enemybulldozer:
SamboAnguissa, you said it was the Igbos that erected Pete Obi's birthday billboard in kano, now I want to know if it is the same Igbos that erected the billboard in benin?

Oh yeah! I forgot there are no ibbos in Benin. You guys are comedy gold.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AntiWailer: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

If Tinubu didn't win but was rigged into office, may untimely death visit your family

U pronounce as what ?

U can make proclamations and ur life is this miserable ?

Chronic Eediot.

Don’t go and face ur life

Ur types companies na our Jonathan , Buhari. Now Tinubu 24 years will go with u complaining instead of facing ur life.

As for untimely death u are a living dead with ur state so u already carried ur curse.

Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by enemybulldozer(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Oh yeah! I forgot there are no ibbos in Benin. You guys are comedy gold.
Ok, so the Igbos are this great and I never knew. The Great Igbos are doing what the hausas and benis cannot do in their land thats great.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Alpharey: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Edo/Benin are takin it personal just like normal Igbo man.
It's not about Nigeria u kw vry well no just deceive ursef.

Then it is about what. What wrong information did they feed you, and that is what you will pass to your children. Bet me, going by this way, in capital letters; NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE HEALED TILL ETERNITY. It is a reality and not a curse. Let's keep bearing the brunt. Many are dying on daily basis regardless of their ethnicity or tribe do to severe hardship. Put the right people in government, Mbaa! He is not from my tribe. Don't worry when they die of suffering as usual, let me see if the president will even notice or be buried alongside you, since he is from the same tribe as you. God help this country.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by tonytony208(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
AntiWailer:

U pronounce as what ?

U can make proclamations and ur life is this miserable ?

Chronic Eediot.

Don’t go and face ur life

Ur types companies na our Jonathan , Buhari. Now Tinubu 24 years will go with u complaining instead of facing ur life.

As for untimely death u are a living dead with ur state so u already carried ur curse.

Oponu

Simply say amen and move on instead of masturbating profusely.

May everything Nigerians are facing under Tinubu be multiplied upon you and your family.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

Simply say amen and move on instead of masturbating profusely.

May everything Nigerians are facing under Tinubu be multiplied upon you and your family.

Will your life be like Anambra that Peter Obi ruled ?

Since you are senseless and cnt have an intelligent conversation without showing ur poverty stricken mindset.

You are yet to pray to have a better life, how will ur curse and rant matter. ?
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by tonytony208(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2023
AntiWailer:

Will your life be like Anambra that Peter Obi ruled ?

Since you are senseless and cnt have an intelligent conversation without showing ur poverty stricken mindset.

You are yet to pray to have a better life, how will ur curse and rant matter. ?

Anambra is just a State and happenings there do not concern me. What concerns me is Nigeria.

May what Nigerians are facing under Tinubu be multiplied upon you and your family
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by iammolise(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
I'm certainly sure the God of (mountain of fire ministries) will prevail in the end. grin
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by bionixs: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2023
AntiWailer:

U must av assumed all Nairalanders just finish school dey look for job
all Naira landers have job on internet and are all wealthy
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by easzypeaszy(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2023
Alpharey:

Then it is about what. What wrong information did they feed you, and that is what you will pass to your children. Bet me, going by this way, in capital letters; NIGERIA CAN NEVER BE HEALED TILL ETERNITY. It is a reality and not a curse. Let's keep bearing the brunt. Many are dying on daily basis regardless of their ethnicity or tribe do to severe hardship. Put the right people in government, Mbaa! He is not from my tribe. Don't worry when they die of suffering as usual, let me see if the president will even notice or be buried alongside you, since he is from the same tribe as you. God help this country.
I am neither Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa.. I be Edo mk u chck my profile.
I kw wht I am sayin so no need fr any cover ups.. I kw the discuss everywer
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Urch001: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Afikoo:
Nigerians are not relenting on their quest to make sure the right thing is done following the petitions against The announcement of Tinubu as Winner of February 29th Presidential Election.

They are actively following the judiciary process as Billboards boldly written All Eyes On The Judiciary was seen in Benin City .

😃😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
CJStarz:
Oga, na so you go school? A simple yes or no answer you just dey rigmarole. No shortcuts to Truth,ok?

yes or no question should be for your siblings, I'm not here for babysit question

I'm just hitting it straight to you because you're. obviously a teen when Peter obi rule Anambra state
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by CJStarz: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hehehehe......see digression.🤣🤣

Wiifesnatcher:

yes or no question should be for your siblings, I'm not here for babysit question

I'm just hitting it straight to you because you're. obviously a teen when Peter obi rule Anambra state
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by VULCAN(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Easy to identify an urrrchi.n

TemplarLandry:
Keep trying in futility to presurize the judges.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by HRMK: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
BLACKMAIL AND PROPAGANDA WONT WORK AT ALL!

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by misano(m): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Lol you are still saying gibberish. I reason you are just about 17 years of age.

There was no way they could have pulled out without the majority votes by the legislators who are predominantly Yorubas. grin

Trash once again.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Alpharey: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
easzypeaszy:
I am neither Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa.. I be Edo mk u chck my profile.
I kw wht I am sayin so no need fr any cover ups.. I kw the discuss everywer
Pls what is the discuss that will not do NIGERIA any good
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by clydecarson(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Benin ppl just wan do demsef fr dis Naija..dey hlp Igbo wey no send dem carry fight fr head

This your tribalistic nature is so absurd,people are fighting for good governance all you think is igbo and yoruba

Are you happy with the current situation of the country?if you are then you must be very ill

Tribalistic being

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.