Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin (79261 Views)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / "All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Odibembem: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Afikoo:
Nigerians are not relenting on their quest to make sure the right thing is done following the petitions against The announcement of Tinubu as Winner of February 29th Presidential Election.

They are actively following the judiciary process as Billboards boldly written All Eyes On The Judiciary was seen in Benin City .

Bini boys and girls and their oversabi. Your omonoba was at Aso Rock last week and he asked u all to support Tinubu. The oba is wise, he knows elections are over and Tinubu is going to be your president for 4 yrs and perhaps 8 more. Small boys and girls bini bloggers disturbing d social media
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Johnthesuccess: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
I only pity Benin people, people are driving igbos people out in their land both southwest and some part of ss yet Benin people accommodating them.

Don't mind those Edo people. Naa mumu people ,olosho,and Yahoo boy full for Edo. Emotional foolishness. Igbo go still show them shege. Their eyes go soon clear.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by bionixs: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiWailer:

Fuel gotten.

Any other issue ?
mouth fuel
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AntiWailer: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
OredoPikin:

Consult kwa 🤣🤣🤣
INEC that was in a hurry to annouced Tinubu

Dey play

I like u people.

When the judgement comes in una go make noise and keep quiet and move on with the banters.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by luluman: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiWailer:
Waste of Billboard

with those cases that even a baby lawyer can win in favour of the President.

Na so so chest beating

We told Una he will win primaries

We told Una he will win the elections

We told Una they will swear him in

We are telling you he will win the court cases and nothing would happen.

You people are so NAIVE to assume INEC just declared President as winner without engaging the judiciary.

The core of that movement is IGNORANCE !

Go and prepare for 2027 elections.
Your opinion does not carry any weight.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AntiWailer: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
bionixs:
mouth fuel

U must av assumed all Nairalanders just finish school dey look for job
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AntiWailer: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
luluman:
Your opinion does not carry any weight.

After the verdict we go see if he carry weight or not.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by OredoPikin: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
AntiWailer:

I like u people.

When the judgement comes in una go make noise and keep quiet and move on with the banters.
Lolz
Move on kwa🤣🤣
Na all of us go suffer am
I bet u are already complaining of how hard things are already but come here to spew rubbish

Suffering and smilling

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Major77: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
[You are saying rubbish with out igbos nigeria can survive .quote author=BuhariAdvocate post=124526389]I only pity Benin people, people are driving igbos people out in their land both southwest and some part of ss yet Benin people accommodating them. [/quote]
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Baddass: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
If it goes our way then it is fair otherwise unfair crew..

Hypocrites!
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Padipadi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
keymatt:
Tinubu the armed robber will soon be expelled from Aso Rock!!!!!! 🙌 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Modified:
To u.rchins quoting me, hope your agbado ID cards is serving you well in this era of renewed SHEGE in fuel price grin grin grin grin
In case you don't know, when you get to the filing station, just flash your agbado card confidently to the attendants and you'll be given fuel at N200 per Litre. As a bonafide Urchiin, you'll get cheap fuel ⛽ anywhere in Nigeria. cheesy
Actually Tinubu won the election

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by CJStarz: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Oga, na so you go school? A simple yes or no answer you just dey rigmarole. No shortcuts to Truth,ok?

Wiifesnatcher:

did peter obi solve the agony of parents in Anambra as a Gov?

did he care about the health of Anambra for 13months strike of doc

did he care about the poverty rates he increase in Anambra and still added more than 100% increase tuition fees in Anambra uni?

please peter obi is a designed devil, stop painting that clown as Messiah, na you igbo Messiah not Nigerians own, get it
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Quebec91(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
orohbiro:
Nigerians by the time Tinubu is done
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by GoodRocks: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Yet they couldn't deliver Edo state for Labour party

Brain dey pain u?

Obi won Edo state hands down

2 Likes

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by MeineMutter: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
Another heartbreak loading for Kekerenke boyz. They are never tired of it.

So many dashed hopes since 2022 but they keep believing one day, they will use the moon to play pingpong.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Dexy4yah(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:
Let me see the front view of this pix...i want to check something grin
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by greenandy: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Afikoo:
Nigerians are not relenting on their quest to make sure the right thing is done following the petitions against The announcement of Tinubu as Winner of February 29th Presidential Election.

They are actively following the judiciary process as Billboards boldly written All Eyes On The Judiciary was seen in Benin City .

Judiciary, save Nigeria, do not uphold injustice of stealing presidential mandate by Tinubu. Don't let Nigeria go inflames.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
I honestly don't see a trubunal or any court removing a sitting president in Nigeria the next 20 years.
Not gonna happen. Was the last elections flawed? Yes by all account and that will also describe most elections in Nigeria since 1999.
If you are hoping for an election tribunal headed and controlled by fellow croocked Nigerians to remove Tinubu, you are on a looooong thing!
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by achimendy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
orohbiro:

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by achimendy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Brain dey pain u?

Obi won Edo state hands down

Why you dey answer the bushman
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by EngGandalf: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
CJStarz:
Are you happy with the excruciating hardship Nigerians are going through at the moment?

Like we’ve not survived worst…. Or you’re the only people on the planet going through pain….What do you want? Wake up and start buying petrol 50naira? Without bothering about the consequences? E no concern me, as long as e favor me….Train workers are on strike in the UK, doctors are on strike, corruption is everywhere, rich is everywhere, poor is everywhere, Biden pikin na cocaine addict, Biden na pedophile, sniffing peoples hair up and down, trump na alleged rapist, you want Nigeria to be like the west, but you don’t know how they got there, and they’re still not there sef.. there’s no el dorado anywhere, Nigeria will develop at its pace, maybe after our lifetime, but as for now, we keep pushing to make it better.. whomever is the president.. stop expecting miracle, citizens that can’t even comport themselves , are requesting for good governance, na you dey throway bottle for gutter, wey make am block, flooding happen! But na govt, no b you, it’s easy to blameother people, without looking deep within ourselves, only you sabi better economic policy, only you sabi how them suppose share palliative, only you sabi the best NSA appointment…Abeg, we will keep pushing for the betterment of Nigeria, this is a revolution, a revolution of Industrialization…Nigeria is open to the world.build a business case, go online and look for investors…rather, you leave the dirt in your eye nose and criticize every and try to clean another man’s . like you’re any better evil.
PS: I don’t know you. You might be a reasonable person. I simply answered your question… I just want you to understand that there’s no perfect govt/country anywhere…. We’ve met Nigeria this way, we will do our best in our life time to make it better, some others will come and meet it.. how they meet it.. nobody knows…. There’s no messiah president anywhere..

3 Likes

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by kennosklint(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omenlon:
please remove Edo from your analysis. Edo and Yoruba are 5&6, go and read your history well. A lot of edos bears Yoruba names, I can't remember any Edo person answering igbo name.
God forbid Edo and Yoruba. We rather associate with the Fulanis than the Yoruba’s, Ozour

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by kennosklint(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
NaMe4:

I am from Edo.

A lot of Edos, including family members of mine bear/share certain names with the Yoruba. Dele, Wole, Segun, Olu, Ade, Ronke are common names.

Quiet you’re not from benin 'Ewobi’ may lies kill you there Ozour
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by iamdynamite(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2023
iamdynamite:
obi said he will remove subsidy immediately he assumes office, abi una no follow his campaign

I don’t know why you guys see this obi as jesus christ, you guys are the one even thinking for him

Lol
show me where he made mention of that? I am waiting
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AreaFada2: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Benin ppl just wan do demsef fr dis Naija..dey hlp Igbo wey no send dem carry fight fr head
Well, Benin is among the top 6 cosmopolitan cities in 9ja alongside Abuja, Lasgidi, PH. KD, Coal City, etc.
The voting pattern alongside Abuja and Lasgidi marks it as one of the cities with high level of educated and progressive young people.

Uniben and Unilag have always been at the forefront of all protests in 9ja.

It's not about tribe, it's about failure of APC since 2015. The number of people wanting to japa from Benin and Lagos since May 29th that I know has shocked me. People you would say are doing well in 9ja and under 40/45 years old.

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2023
CJStarz:
Are you happy with the excruciating hardship Nigerians are going through at the moment?

You forgot some people have a covenant with suffer head things?

Give them any amount of suffering, they will say we have suffered more than this before, biko pile more suffering on us.

The Stockholm syndrome and docility of most Nigerians should be a degree course at Harvard University. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by sreamsense: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Waste of money and time! No obidient emotions can bribe judiciary. What obi-idiots know as fair judgement is if obi wins at court, any other judgement from that is not fair. Obi-idiots can't bribe judges with emotions, they should know that obi never proved anything that will make him win at court. As usual, obidients and obi-idiots should be expecting defeat again. Instead of wasting money on this, obidients should begin to look for words to describe and abuse judges because obidients will loose again. It is very very clear

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by joepepsy(m): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2023
The reason they are backward.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Benin is the headquarter of Obidients

1 Like

Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by ComeToJesus: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Afikoo:

Benin is always setting the pace.

I love this political consciousness that has suddenly enveloped the youth.

The drive and the passion is unprecedented.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by NaMe4: 2:28am On Jul 20, 2023
kennosklint:
Quiet you’re not from benin 'Ewobi’ may lies kill you there Ozour

Okoro rest! You no fit follow me dey argue.
Re: All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Seen Benin by AssCraver: 2:28am On Jul 20, 2023
keymatt:
Tinubu the armed robber will soon be expelled from Aso Rock!!!!!! 🙌 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Modified:
To u.rchins quoting me, hope your agbado ID cards is serving you well in this era of renewed SHEGE in fuel price grin grin grin grin
In case you don't know, when you get to the filing station, just flash your agbado card confidently to the attendants and you'll be given fuel at N200 per Litre. As a bonafide Urchiin, you'll get cheap fuel ⛽ anywhere in Nigeria. cheesy

This is the card. I learnt it serves them well. We obedients need to get this card too so we can buy things cheaper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.