Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense (25155 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Dafresh:

For an Ijaw man to succeed in the presidency he has to answer Igbo name and he also called many Igbos to help him as cabinet

And when Igbos supported him, he failed to get reelected.

Remember we use to say that everyone you support must suffer misfortunes? grin

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by komzy589(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Are you foolish that you can’t read?

Are you more Rivers than me? Bastard
Sorry, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Dafresh:
you're a comedian
Can you tell me any field of endeavor that an Ijaw man pass Igbo man

Ijaws have produced a President.
Something you lot couldn't achieve in 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by grandstar(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
The money to be shared this month should be closer to 450bn.

But the state governors are seriously underdelivering in terms of service delivery. I am sure about three quarters is squandered and what is not squandered is misspent.

That is why their citizens no longer demand for 50% derivation.

4 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

You're Nsukka?
SMH.
I even thought I was talking to a normal human being.

Abeg, carry yourself comot here. I am talking to superior Igbos, not you that Igala people have conquered.
hahahahahaha
Igala have conquered me, yet i can hold any festival i like in nsukkaland.
But look at you, go and host any festival in ur ilorin and see if fulanis wont use u and ur entire lineage for cow diet grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by ribbit: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
look at this slave calling my ancestor useless.
Fulani property grin grin grin grin grin
and your useless father is my property.

That's why he barks at my gate for a parcel of ogoro..
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
hahahahahaha
Igala have conquered me, yet i can hold any festival i like in nsukkaland.
But look at you, go and host any festival in ur ilorin and see if fulanis wont use u and ur entire lineage for cow diet grin grin grin

I am only replying to superior Igbos, not wawa animals.
This one that can't even be allowed to be anything in Igbo land.
Bye

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Dafresh: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

And when Igbos supported him, he failed to get reelected.

Remember we use to say that everyone you support must suffer misfortunes? grin
We supported OBJ and he did well
we supported Yaradua and he did well
we supported Good luck and he did well.
You supported Buhari and Nigeria got rotten, you supported Tinubu and Nigeria has decayed,
you people supported calamity and backwardness you can see where your support kept Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Curious346: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Prior to when Bola Tinubu assumed office as the Governor of Lagos state, the Atlantic ocean was on the brink of swallowing half the houses in the state, mostly during rainy seasons. No matter how much we admit to his willing disposition to corruption, he efficiently found a way to address that perennial environmental concern.

Anambra State in the South East is unarguably the worst hit by gully erosions year in and out, for as long as the South East has existed as a geographical region. Yet, despite your lofty claims of governmental perfection, the entirety of your governors, to this very "blouse-and-skinny-jean-wearing" clown of an economist, have all been unable to find permanent solutions to your environmental conundrum.

Nothing else excuses that level of failure if not monumental corruption. And this is me giving you just one instance. The fact that we the South Southerners don't join the fray in pointing out your failings as a region and a people, doesn't mean we don't see these things like other Nigerians do.
Are we at war ? I just told you my state is a role model for other states to emulate ,and you're here looking for logic with big big grammar .

One thing I noticed about naija, they like showing off how good they can speak when they are defending the various forms of evil .

Can you communicate in your local language or pidgin ?
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by OVB123: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom spends so much on infrastructure and needs to start lifting its people out of poverty. Yes, infrastructure is good, but when you empower people, they can build their infrastructure.

BTW, what are Delta and Bayelsa States doing with all the money they receive? Despite all the allocations they receive, they cannot build decent capital cities. Money is good, but judicious use of money is more important.
On point.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Dafresh: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

Ijaws have produced a President.
Something you lot couldn't achieve in 60 years.
presidency way no fit build borehole for Ijaw land, what did Ijaw people benefit from presidency?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Agugbadin: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Sad indeed,Delta state gets over 25% yet you can't see what Emmanuel Uduaghan and Ifeanyi Okowa did withthe money.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Slurity(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
gbegiri muncher

So u mean everyone in osun is richer than all south easteners that doesnt have oil?

The time wey God dey share brain, where did u hide ur brain?
I can guess your age with the way you talk and attack people. You are definitely a teenager less that 20 years old. By the time you are close to 40, you will be wiser. Bye

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

I am only replying to superior Igbos, not wawa animals. This one that can't even be allowed to be anything in Igbo land. Bye
where u dey run dey go? Come back, scratch faced black creature. I aint allowed to be anything in igboland. I agree. U think u can cause any rift btween igbo brothers? U failed wofly like ur father's condom.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Idaytesj29(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo

With absolutely nothing to show for it other than the usual dried and rusty brown roofs

Akure

The brown roofs that feeds you and serve as your refuge. If you say no, oya , go back home and do you business and live there, if them born you well

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Slurity:
I can guess your age with the way you talk and attack people. You are definitely a teenager less that 20 years old. By the time you are close to 40, you will be wiser. Bye
awwwnnn!!!

so you are 40?
A fuul at 40 is what again?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Idaytesj29:

The brown roofs that feeds you and serve as your refuge. If you say no, oya , go back home and do you business and live there, if them born you well
anu mpama.
Brown roof feeds me yet malnutruition wan kee you.

No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by SmartPolician: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Delta State is not your mate and shouldn’t be in a list where Bayelsa state is. Aside the fact that there is corruption, Delta State does have all the metrics of a stable and viable business model.

I am saying that Bayelsa and Delta States should do better because they receive so much. No, I am not comparing the two states.
It's understandable why Deltans complained that former governor Okowa wasn't doing anything with state revenue.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Curious346 post=124537408]
Are we at war ? I just told you my state is a role model for other states to emulate ,and you're here looking for logic with big big grammar .

One thing I noticed about naija, they like showing off how good they can speak when they are defending the various forms of evil .

Can you communicate in your local language or pidgin ?

You can clown around all you want, thinking you're entertaining the reading public, but it won't wash away the facts I'm putting in your face this morning.

It's okay to fiddle with the concept of stupidity, but it's best you leave it within the confines of your bedroom. And it is no fault of mine if your brain is having difficulties processing very simple vocabulary.

English Language is officially our recognised means of general communication. If you have a problem with it, go get more education instead of trying to make the rest of us to dance in your murky pool of standardised illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Curious346: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Buddha3 post=124537565][/quote]oh you're still here blowing grammar?

Keep doing what you're doing . Just be safe
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by YouAreNobody: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2023
spy24:

There is no manipulation anything
No be everything be manipulation and there's a difference between crude oil and natural gas

Where you people power lies is in natural gas not crude oil
Imo State has the highest volume of crude oil in Nigeria and one of the highest in the world. This natural gas is currently largely unharnessed and I like it that way. Imo state also has a very large crude oil deposit and it's not being extracted as much as in other states. I like it that way too

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Ibadanpikin: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

Beat you economically? Just Listen to this akpu slave.

There is no Igbo man in Nigeria worth 1 billion dollars. Yorubas have 2.
There is no Igbo man in the list of top 5 richest Nigerians. Yorubas have 3. The North have top 2.
IGR of Ado Odo LGA in Ogun state is more than the IGR of your 5 tiny states.

You think you are winning in my land, I laugh. If you had commonsense, you would be ashamed that Igbos carry rice to the East on december as if there's famine in there and run out of the East in January as if war broke out there
But why is every village and towns in sw covered with mud and brown roof houses,is this not sign of poverty.Shows us picture of Ado Odo lga.

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by freshvine(f): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2023
RockHard:
So Ondo produces more oil than all the South-East states put together? Odiegwu o.

Ondo oil is in the IJAW part of Ondo State

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by spy24(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

You have to travel some more.

Go to cities like Kaduna, Abeokuta. Of course it is unarguable that Delta is more developed than Bayelsa, but insinuating that Asaba ranks ahead of Kaduna in development, is just funny.

I'm not talking about capital cities I'm talking about entire states.. if you go to some villages in delta you'd wonder why the place is called a village when it looks nothing like a village.. delta states have more than 4 cities that are thriving, Asaba, Warri, agbor, Ughelli, Sapele. This places are not just small towns but cities with commercial activities and high standard of living In Nigeria standard..

And you cannot compare Abeokuta to Asaba, Asaba is way ahead..

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Ibadanpikin: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

Ijaws are greater than Igbos.
The Presidency Igbos are crying and begging for, Ijaws have had it.

Or have you forgotten when Asari threatened Ohaneze over Anaechi and the entire Ohaneze were falling over themselves to run and apologise. Ohaneze even told Kanu to apologise to Asari.
Is there any Ijaw politician dead or alive greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by SouthSouth1914: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

I am saying that Bayelsa and Delta States should do better because they receive so much. No, I am not comparing the two states.
It's understandable why Deltans complained that former governor Okowa wasn't doing anything with state revenue.

The economic indices in DT is strong and viable and as such commendable. Check out the IGR of both state and make a conclusion.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
But why is every village and towns in sw covered with mud and brown roof houses,is this not sign of poverty.Shows us picture of Ado Odo lga.

Ibadanpikin:
I need any lady from 23-28 yrs for serious relationship that can lead to something...I am from Anambra.

You are from Anambra but because you're ashamed of your family, it made you abandon your parents, family and ancestors to answer Ibadanpikin.

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by iammolise(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
This stats is not complete, where are the northern States? how much do they get or theirs don't get documented whatever they get
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
spy24:

I'm not talking about capital cities I'm talking about entire states.. if you go to some villages in delta you'd wonder why the place is called a village when it looks nothing like a village.. delta states have more than 4 cities that are thriving, Asaba, Warri, agbor, Ughelli, Sapele. This places are not just small towns but cities with commercial activities and high standard of living In Nigeria standard..

And you cannot compare Abeokuta to Asaba, Asaba is way ahead..

Going by those metrics even, I can comfortably name you no less than seven states that are more developed than Delta. This is not to however, undermine what progress the riverine state has made in the last decade.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Tompson88: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Oil reserve in ondo with other mineral resources is enough for the southwest to survive for years to come,should I talk of bitumen,coal etc.
RockHard:
So Ondo produces more oil than all the South-East states put together? Odiegwu o.

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Is there any Ijaw politician dead or alive greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe.

Azikiwe the stupid blockhead who opposed removal of the secession clause. That idiotic mistake is the greatest disservice done to Igbos.

He's even a thiefnubuu also. The money meant for the Eastern region, he used it to establish the ACB Bank for himself.

Abeg go sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC, PDP, Civil Society, INEC Disagreed Over Card Reader Performance In Kano / Fayemi Announces 14-Day “Total Shutdown” Of Ekiti State / Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.