Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense (25202 Views)

EFCC, 9 States Bicker Over N84.7bn Mismanaged From 13% Derivation Fund / N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / South-South Governors, Leaders Demand 50% Oil Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Softhands(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2023
ozo13:
Despite the high percentage gotten by bayelsa on monthly basis( got almost 28billion naira Just for the month of Jan 2023), they remain one of the poorest state in the country.something is fundamentally wrong with the state.
Govt of looters
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by mencer(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Yes oo

With absolutely nothing to show for it other than the usual dried and rusty brown roofs

Akure
You expect the government to change the brown roof with oil money 💰. ?

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Ibadanpikin: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

Azikiwe the stupid blockhead who opposed removal of the secession clause. That idiotic mistake is the greatest disservice done to Igbos.

He's even a thiefnubuu also. The money meant for the Eastern region, he used it to establish the ACB Bank for himself.

Abeg go sleep
Mumu i do not ask you to tell me about Zik history,you ask if igbos have ever produce a president and i ask you to mention any ijaw politician greater than Zik.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Kaiser20: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Only God knows what Bayelsa is using her money for
Ogogoro- Women- roasted Fish
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by XerXers: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2023
RockHard:
So Ondo produces more oil than all the South-East states put together? Odiegwu o.
Ijaw land in Ondo. No oil in yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by vacanci: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
is aba a state capital?

And when they posted brown roof of Akure, you didn't know that there are other areas without brown roof abi?

See AKURE below

https://www.nairaland.com/2845051/welcome-akure-city-pictures

note that every city in Nigeria have their flaws

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Idaytesj29(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
anu mpama.
Brown roof feeds me yet malnutruition wan kee you.

No be juju be that?

Where you see malnutrition? If not for your imagination?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Nchenches: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Imo is the number one state where the oil earnings went to private pockets. Only one local government area - Owerri Municipal - in Imo exists as a modern city. The rest of the Imo towns and villages are rural dwellings.
Even the little development gains made outside Owerri in other Imo towns before are now reversed by the present governor of Imo state. He only repairs federal roads and put street lights on the roads.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom spends so much on infrastructure and needs to start lifting its people out of poverty. Yes, infrastructure is good, but when you empower people, they can build their infrastructure.

BTW, what are Delta and Bayelsa States doing with all the money they receive? Despite all the allocations they receive, they cannot build decent capital cities. Money is good, but judicious use of money is more important.

Money is good but lack of money management skill is worse.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by smsinnigeria(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2023
RecentHistory:

SS get economy and Presidency
SS get oil feeding Nigeria
North get population, food and politics

Wetin una get?
UGM and mkpurummiri grin

Only slaves beg for freedom
You are begging for freedom
Therefore, you are........

Una get the whole oil in world and still poor. South East no get oil but we produce more billionaires than every other region. We still remain the only region in the country with no native beggers .Nigeria is sixth largest oil producing country in the world but is Nigeria sixth largest economy in the world NO rather poverty capital . This means you need more than oil money to develop your economy. Depend on oil alone to your own peril.

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2023
vacanci:

And when they posted brown roof of Akure, you didn't know that there are other areas without brown roof abi?

See AKURE below

https://www.nairaland.com/2845051/welcome-akure-city-pictures

note that every city in Nigeria have their flaws
u are right
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by bonnyhope: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2023
ozo13:
Despite the high percentage gotten by bayelsa on monthly basis( got almost 28billion naira Just for the month of Jan 2023), they remain one of the poorest state in the country.something is fundamentally wrong with the state.

Nigeria Delta leaders have failed

They also have NDDC

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by internationalman(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2023
smsinnigeria:

Una get the whole oil in world and still poor. South East no get oil but we produce more billionaires than every other region. We still remain the only region in the country with no native beggers .Nigeria is sixth largest oil producing country in the world but is Nigeria sixth largest economy in the world NO rather poverty capital . This means you need more than oil money to develop your economy. Depend on oil alone to your own peril.

False. Nigeria is not in the top 10 largest oil producing countries in the world let alone sixth
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Mumu i do not ask you to tell me about Zik history,you ask if igbos have ever produce a president and i ask you to mention any ijaw politician greater than Zik.

Hope Zik is a worthless, shameless thief. Go and die
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by RecentHistory: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2023
smsinnigeria:

More billionaires than every region but they use okpa and kerosene to bribe your mothers. grin

All these mkpummiri fools sef
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Smitaro100(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Throwback:

See as you disgraced yourself.

If Ondo oil is not enough to run your generator, then SouthEast oil is not enough to anoint your forehead.

Naija dey talk o shocked
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by francotunsco: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Lagos is not on this list and some folks will almost die on top Lagos matter.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Abia State oil production is unusually low. Even Imo State too. I hope they're not manipulating these figures.

Meanwhile, what happened to Lagos after all the noise? You guys think taping crude oil from West African pipeline will make you oil producing state.

Constantly claiming victimization. Greedy, shady fvckr grin

…Lowkey fueling hate, divisiveness, tribalism and UNPATRIOTISM. Eat a dîck
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Belleful: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2023
It's high time we start holding our state governor's and local government chairmen to account for every penny spend why in office. They are part of the problems we are facing today. Not everything we blame the federal government for.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Chekwume16:
Igbos in which South South. Count asaba out of your madness. We will never align with people that lock up and flog their parents everyday in the name of freedom.
Tufia kwa to you people

I read this idiotic post of yours....full of bile and hate, and decided to take a quick look at your post history! Just as i expected, almost your entire post history is dedicated to hating anything Igbo! It's obvious what your mission is on this forum! Forget your choice of moniker.....you're either Yoruba or Fulani!

Dude, you really think you can succeed in your wicked aim of trying to give the impression there are no Igbo in Delta state and that the Asaba are not Igbo? Why are you evil people obsessed with trying to limit Alaigbo to 'just your 5 south-east states'? Dem swear for una abi wetin sef?

Your inferiority complex and wicked machinations are obvious and will get you nowhere! This is coming from a proud Igbo man from Rivers state!

Get a life and some self-respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by NairaLux(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2023
RockHard:
So Ondo produces more oil than all the South-East states put together? Odiegwu o.

Ondo is part of Niger-Delta State and produce more oil than any South-southeast State

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by paramakina202: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
Throwback:
SouthEast still struggling to play catchup with the SouthWest even in oil derivation funds.

No wonder they constantly beg for unity with SouthSouth with the SE/SS assertion in most of their discussion.

What do you expect after carving out almost every Igbo oil producing community in boundary adjustmeent to southsouth states?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Chekwume16(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol. No need to prove anything to you. If you like call me Jamaican. A large part of my ancestors migrated from ancient Nri Kingdom but I will never be like you guys. You people are filled with hate for other tribes and lately I have come to understand the role you people played in forcing one Nigeria on all of us. I can remember how your actions led to the civil war and a lot of my people were massacred here in asaba. 98% of my people feel the same way too. You eastern igbos are just terrible people. I remember how your people said that it is the turn of igbos to rule Nigeria but that only igbos from the east are acceptable to your people. You want to pull out of Nigeria now but when adaka boro declared niger delta Republic, aguyi ironsi and ojukwu sentenced him death. Hypocrisy has an expiry date and this is it. You claim to be rivers igbo. I stay in port Harcourt and the hatred for igbos here is so strong. So stop deceiving yourself. FinallyI don't hate igbos. Just don't want to align with people that feel so much frustration and defeat
LOVEALAIGBO:

I read this idiotic post of yours....full of bile and hate, and decided to take a quick look at your post history! Just as i expected, almost your entire post history is dedicated to hating anything Igbo! It's obvious what your mission is on this forum! Forget your choice of moniker.....you're either Yoruba or Fulani!

Dude, you really think you can succeed in your wicked aim of trying to give the impression there are no Igbo in Delta state and that the Asaba are not Igbo? Why are you evil people obsessed with trying to limit Alaigbo to 'just your 5 south-east states'? Dem swear for una abi wetin sef?

Your inferiority complex and wicked machinations are obvious and will get you nowhere! This is coming from a proud Igbo man from Rivers state!

Get a life and some self-respect!
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by spy24(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

Going by those metrics even, I can comfortably name you no less than seven states that are more developed than Delta. This is not to however, undermine what progress the riverine state has made in the last decade.

Name them
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by bejick(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
We the Niger Deltans bring in much but take little. No worry, one day this rubbish will end

Una agree get sense, when they have use the divide and rule mentality take finish una.
You guys have refuse to learn for your past heroes what Nigerian government did to
the likes of Adaka Boro, Ken Sarowiwa etc.
If it is the North that have all this oil deposit Nigeria would have long divided. The have other minerals been mined non is going to the Government purse but for the oil which is in the exclusives list. Nigeria is better divided than dis rubbish we have full of negative energy and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by BigBizzy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
We can't be rolling out January data in July.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
spy24:

Name them

- Rivers.
- Kano.
- Anambra.
- Oyo.
- Akwa Ibom.
- Ogun.
- Enugu
- Kaduna.
- Etc...

And please, before you begin to spread out your argumentative responses, kindly do a bit of research on the internet. When you've read on this considerably, come let's talk.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by sharone21(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why no Cross River State?

1 Like

Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by es144000: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Any day an Igbo man will rule this country, we shall know the true derivation level..Watch out as Tinubu adjusts Ondo and even include Lagos to overtake Edo and possibly Bayelsa state. Nigeria needs restructuring. You claim Lagos is the largest Economy in Africa, yet you hate to hear disintegration of Nigeria. Why can't you work for disintegration of this country according to Language and ancestry, so that you can have your Lagos State to yourselves? Why are you Afraid?
I want disintegration along ethnic lines. Igbos in Southeast, Igbos in South South, And in Benue, Kogi should be brought together to form a country.
How much oil do the Igbo producing communities have in the South south?Definitely none in Delta state
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by Timmi: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
RockHard:

Yes Ezeogwu. Just the facts, no propaganda, false news and lies.
Re: How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense by spy24(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

- Rivers.
- Kano.
- Anambra.
- Oyo.
- Akwa Ibom.
- Ogun.
- Enugu
- Kaduna.
- Etc...

And please, before you begin to spread out your argumentative responses, kindly do a bit of research on the internet. When you've read on this considerably, come let's talk.

Name a well build city in rivers besides PH...

Do same for Oyo, Enugu and ogun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman To Celebrate His Birthday In The War Front In Somalia. Photos / Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.