Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) (53600 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Which part of body be this? E jus be like frozen chicken πŸ” from Zartech.. I must be really famished
This is someone's life at stake.

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by MorataFC: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hnnn
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Hmmm okoro
Have sense, please.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol

The heart of man.. so so wicked
Especially Africa
God help us oo
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Lama70(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Man's inhumanity to man is a way of the big dudes.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!
Maybe the man was tutoring him with the aid of many other guys, probably his thugs or cult gang.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
This Dike of a guy is damn mean 😒! I guess he has not met his match.

The police should teach him not to term himself as the law, I guess his action simply means β€œfu<k the law” which he should be meant to face the consequences
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by abobote: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Since 2021, why is the news coming out now
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Datedoboy: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why are blacks are wicked to fellow blacks ? I've always said it that Colonial masters were not really the fault. Blacks sold their fellow blacks out and are still selling.

This is why Nigeria can't develop as a nation. Aside this example, there are too many slave masters who are patiently waiting for the opportunity to beat others down financially, physically and psychologically.

In a country with over 90% slave masters and less than 10% human builders this is what you get
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by untoldtruth: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Which part of body be this? E jus be like frozen chicken πŸ” from Zartech.. I must be really famished
You are wicked sha πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by SamOchuko: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Instead make guy man pray make e no get problem with big man for Naija, e dey beat chest over notin.

If 8 MOPOL descend on his ass, can he do anything?

Pessin wey den go kill troway or pass as a kidnapper, end of story.
Exactly. There are two sets of people you should never have issues with in Nigeria unless you have backing or protection.

One is politicians and office holders/heads of big government positions.

Two is highly successful businessmen/coporate executives in Nigeria.

These two sets of people have Nigeria on chokehold.

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Curdle/a/STRONG/MAN/and/see/reactions.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
That guy is big enough to defend himself. Why didn't he fight back? I can't allow anyone beat me and walk away. Never!

Always reason before becoming verbose. You can't tell how many people descended on him.
Is it about being "big enough"?

Una dey worry o

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Karlifate: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Give a homo sapien, especially a Nigerian, Power, and see a monster in human flesh.

angry
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Brownshoe: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Who will win bayii? Fighting money man no too easy
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by tesppidd: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
lol

If a big man locks you alone inside his house and asks 10 men big as you are, to beat you up, which fight wey you wan fight back.?

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Olamidealex50(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
This are the type of man sounding intelligently outspoken publicly but x-raying their character makes them akin to the devil himself.....
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Neddstark: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:

Be wise. They can switch the story against you in situations like that to robbery or something even worse.

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by samonak(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Report the Bastard to Ahmed Isa of Human right radio.

3 Likes

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by NOwazobia: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is why some house helps murder their boses.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by gbishman: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Where are all the NGO's and Nigerian lawyers, in matters like this you will never hear their voices.
This Man should sue Dike for every penny he has.
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
GOFRONT:
He has Gas money....He can do and undo

If you know what that flash drive meant to him. It contain the secret of his corrupt doing.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by lavylilly: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is not news na
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Egypt209: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
I hope he get justice
I'm once a victim, and know how it feels to be dehumanised.

I could still remember when my friend who's a plumber went to do work for the mother of Otunba Niyi Adebayo's oyingbo wife at Victoria Island.
From what I later found out, the on the high pressure pump and it burst after the guy left, thereby splashing water inside the flat.
Instead of them to make effort to get the plumber to correct the job, they called their Excellency who ordered manhunt immediately.

I was sitting jeje where we used to hang out at park veiw estate when I saw three fully loaded trucks came to screeching halt, with fully kitted mopol running out to grab me and shouting nah im be that'.

I was bundled into the truck and drived to Ekiti government house in the estate without being asked anything before beating started.
After being panel beated, I was detained at the security post with both the doors and windows locked.

I was there for more than six hours before being called to go and speak with mama. The old woman asked me on the phone about my friend whereabout and I told her I have no idea.

Long story short, I was later released. All these for just being a friend to a hurtling guy who offend the powers that be at the time.

This is not era of social media and I never get justice till today.

1 Like

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by toprealman: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
Dike controls everything in LNG. The security guys attached to the organization will gladly kill you just to make sure β€œoga” has no doubt about their loyalty!

2 Likes

Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by Reelmii: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is inhuman.
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by danilho(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:
I suspect Dike is from South South based on his choice of cap. If from South East, most likely Enugu or Ebonyi. Anambra, Imo and Abia people are less likely to wear Aboki cap. Anyway, goodluck to him.
Do we really need to talk about the tribe of the oppressor?
Re: Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) by chatinent: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Before person go fit beat me reach like this, you'll really needed to see the person in emergency room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.