Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) (87377 Views)

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit / Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
haslaw:
Akpabio just destroyed IPOB/OBIDIENTS sleep for the next 1 month

How does that negate the point raised about Akpabios outfit?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Successfulben: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
I support you for this. How is Benin?
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let him wear anything
You know what am enjoying now

The renewed shege

DR UNAGO C. SHEGE from Benin city says hi
Barr UNANEVA C. ENITIN says hello from Gombe
Barman give more bottles to celebrate the suffering
Have warned every member of my family not to help anyone anymore

If you ever render help or assistance to any beggar or anybody on your street then you must be very stupid

Because that beggar will still step into the polling unit with sentiments and tribalism when he or she got another opportunity to vote

Let them suffer until they stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by idrezee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let him wear anything
You know what am enjoying now

The renewed shege

If you ever render help or assistance to any beggar or anybody on your street then you must be very stupid

Because that beggar will still step into the polling unit with sentiments and tribalism when he or she got another opportunity to vote

Let them suffer until they stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism

Your family must be very rich

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Naijanascam: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Agbadorian prayers.....it will favor me and my family

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Handsum64: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party... evil government... evil president... evil senate president....
Just go and die
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by funshint(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Does the Senate President demand this type of security show when he's not the President?!
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by soil4soil(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Loyalty.
#RenewedHope.

Correct guy

No dedication of music to this one
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Na EpuuuP logo you want make him where ?

Akpabio na correct loyal boy to the president

Legislative loyal to Executive?

Fool!

A member of the United Beggers Association of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
bolabadmus38:
If he wears Atiku cap,you go talk,he wear Kwakwanso Cap,people go talk,he wear,APC or PDP cap, people go talk ...our own is too much in this country. Is there any law against the cap.

Is the judiciary supposed to be independent of the executive?

Does wearing Tinubus styled cap show that apkabio independent of Tinubu?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by SonofGod231: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
A disaster waiting to happen!!!
Only Heaven can help Nigeria and save us the cost of another 8yrs.
Even the Labour union has been compromised.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Poleski: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Another rubber-stamp NASS by the same evil party, APC.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Mccullum: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
That's faithfulness in displayed, haters can hang themselves for seeing the picture of SP in Jagaban's style of cap logo. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Arabk25: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
I no know why unah mind still they for this country
I just they pity people way still they believe in this country
When I tell unah say no need to vote unah think say I they joke.
All this politicians they're all the same both Atiku, obi, tinubu, akpabio, wike, kwankwaso all of them they just they use unah they catch crush. The country has been seized by this men and nothing can be done. Jakpa is the only way out.
Make unah just they play

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by haslaw(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
lexy2014:

How does that negate the point raised about Akpabios outfit?

IPOB and senselessness.

So a cap is what will determine Akpabio's check and balances?

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Let me guess, the Senate president is a judge, right?

Oh, so you had to play the ignorant card with me?

Like I don't know you to be smart enough to have figured that out to be just an example?

You and I grew up learning about the three arms of government in the course of our secondary education. And I'm pretty certain the oversight functions of each arm of government over the other isn't lost on you.

So when you begin to deliberately explore the contours of ignorance just to sound politically correct, it doesn't do your image much good. No matter how you look at it, there can never be any justification as to why the President of the Legislative arm of government should so blatantly display such an uncomfortable measure of loyalty and submission to the executive government.

It bodes ill for any democracy anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by bestpunterever: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let him wear anything
You know what am enjoying nowThe renewed shege

The tribalistic nature of Nigerians was just too obvious in this last election na..wetin! Fucking shit...after what we were subjected to by Buhari and Apc then we were in between redemption and devil in this last election but we chose the devil again!
Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by haslaw(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
ekineme:

You are too daft to be engaged in a constructive argument. Look for your type and argue such rubbish.

Tell an IPOB the truth and he would go on an insulting spree. Some say these are affects of cannibalism that is rampant in that region

I will however not reply you anymore as there is no point talking with a brain dead IPOB victim mentality who's logical thinking capability has been permanently damaged

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Olatundejosh(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
this is really unnecessary, why should nigerians believe in this act of government.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Odogwuzack: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let him wear anything
You know what am enjoying nowThe renewed shege

The tribalistic nature of Nigerians was just too obvious in this last election na..wetin! Fucking shit...after what we were subjected to by Buhari and Apc then we were in between redemption and devil in this last election but we chose the devil again!

We will vote Tinub 1000000000 times more.

Kill yourself! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Goodman2023: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Wailing wailers 😀😂😄

You never see food chop, you dey call person wailer

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
No be to de wear Tinubu cap be am..ooo,him don vet de ministerial list finish?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by famology(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Any man that helps me to become number 3 man in the country, I'll wear his boxers not just cap.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by MRMRMR: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
So he should were peter obi logo abi? Nonsense
Abeg wear Jagaban logo, at least he's a respected mentor

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Aguogba(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Extrakashh:
Loyalty
Are you well at all?
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by forayfleo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
I thought they said no body voted or supported President Tinubu now even the Senate president that Labour party voted for is working for Him hahahahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by MrALIVE: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
I've long known that this man is a very silly sycophant.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by emapeteum(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
I think Akpabio has inferiority complex
Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by Lotanna2: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Buddha3:

Imagine being charged to court over a spat you had with a staff of NNPCL and the presiding judge for your case, walks in wearing a fez cap with the NNPCL logo on it.

E no clear you say your story don end even before your lawyer open mouth?!

That doesn't mean akpabio is a stooge,akpabio is a stubborn man.what about the plot of yari taking over

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) by MRMRMR: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
ekineme:

You miss the point, The legislature was formed to checkmate the executive,
INEC was supposed to be independent.
All these was to balance power. A scenario playing out is an evidence of failed leadership.
Wrong to say that the legislature duty is to check executive. Is the legislature an opposition party?
The legislature main duty is to make laws. Other auxiliary duties include oversight and ratification of appointments etc
Just like the 2 chambers, House of reps & senate complements each other.
So also the legislature complements the executive.
The only time the legislature checks the executive is when the legislature is controlled by the opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari At The APC Presidential Primaries / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.