Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson (9006 Views)

Mike Igini: Extension Of Primaries Deadline Not Possible / Debts Exceeded Revenues In Lagos, Cross River, FCT, Others – FRC / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by kcbusta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Thank God this investment in Lagos belongs to a Hausa man from the North who is also the richest black man in the world. Look at how so calm his tribes men are, no noise from them, very humble. Had it been..................... lipsrsealed.

Were they calm with Deborah?

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Jolite(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Meaning the project was not even completed, before buhari foolishly and ignorantly commission ed it. Rubbish
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Idaytesj29(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Thank God this investment in Lagos belongs to a Hausa man from the North who is also the richest black man in the world. Look at how so calm his tribes men are, no noise from them, very humble. Had it been..................... lipsrsealed.

Had it been....... Who said developers grin grin grin or No man's land people? LoL 😂😆😂. We for no hear words. Ndi empty barrels making disturbing noises all over the place. 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
As for me and my family, it will favour us!
Small time we go dey fill our car tank with crude oil!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
I think the volume might bring the price down to the barest minimum.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by kinglysed: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
This news will favour me and my family

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by clinician2x: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:
Let's hope for the best

But can anyone tell me what exactly is Tinubu's big plan to get Nigerians out of this mess?
The last one we heard was 8k which seems to have now been cancelled and Labour is saying discussions on minimum wage is being stalled by govt.
What's the endgame here?
Cause it just seems as if the man is hibernating in Aso Villa while his countrymen are writhing in dire straits.
Is this another LouisXIV we're seeing in 21st century?

U never even see anything. An mbaise man said he gala futawa afutawa lol
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Codes151(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Cost of living don humble everyone.
You wonder why the noise isn’t much?
Northerners are quiet lol

Shame no free them talk. The baba Buffon they brought. Lol. Olori olodo dodo brains. Mugu of the highest order.

Shame no gree.
Northerners should not be allowed to hold government offices except they are literate and verified.

What Buhari did is what his kins have done in all parastatals they hold. NNpc, dpr, cbn. Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
jackcanfield:
I think the volume might bring the price down to the barest minimum.
Don't count on it bro!
Even now the quantity demanded of petrol in Nigeria is lower than the quantity supplied, yet the price is increasing!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Godoverevery: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

An expert assessment of the level of work done in the refinery before the sakamanje that they called inauguration, said that the earliest time Dangote Refinery will start producing fuel is first quarter of 2024 (between January and March next year).

I stand by that report as I do not see it as an unbiased reportage meant to harm Dangote Refinery but simply a report that captured facts as they are.

In a sane world, a company will start production before it is inaugurated.

But in Nigeria, a company was inaugurated, and months after, it’s yet to start production and idiotic fools are defending it.

Why was Dangote Refinery inaugurated if it wasn’t ready to start refining?

Most times i just marvel at how you guys go about blabbing on something you know nothing about.

If you are an engineering graduate you blab this rubbish.....you think construction of a refinery is like road construction??

Do you know how many test run have to be done just to ascertain the equipment.

The the inauguration was a political yes but that doesn't mean the refinery isn't ready to produce.....it is already producing fertilizers and other by product and only the pms,diesel and kerosene line that yet to kick off.

There something called test run after construction of plants.....you have to test run equipment repeatedly to check very well cos if production start fully it be difficult to start repairing....you have to shut down production which will cost time and money to repair.

I worked in dangote cement ibese ogun state and to the glory of God I was part of the team of site engineers(mechanical dept) who constructed line 4,5 and 6 inside the plant along side sinoma, Indians and germans.

Some of My ex colleagues are still working with dangote and they are part of the team working the in refinery (most the Civil engineering guys) and I can boldly say the refinery will start producing at 50% capacity by ending of this month and projected to hit full capacity by late August.

In asmuch most of you are so blinded with hate and doesn't wish this country well but atleast stop blabbing about things you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol

An expert assessment of the level of work done in the refinery before the sakamanje that they called inauguration, said that the earliest time Dangote Refinery will start producing fuel is first quarter of 2024 (between January and March next year).

I stand by that report as I do not see it as an unbiased reportage meant to harm Dangote Refinery but simply a report that captured facts as they are.

In a sane world, a company will start production before it is inaugurated.

But in Nigeria, a company was inaugurated, and months after, it’s yet to start production and idiotic fools are defending it.

Why was Dangote Refinery inaugurated if it wasn’t ready to start refining?

It was inaugurated before it commenced operation so that Buhari's government will take credit for it grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Believeintruth: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

In your mind you think you made a sensible comment.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by ipobarecriminals: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Thank God this investment in Lagos belongs to a Hausa man from the North who is also the richest black man in the world. Look at how so calm his tribes men are, no noise from them, very humble. Had it been....................Biaf,ipo,eluu,ugm yoots. lipsrsealed.

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
FOJEM:

Don't count on it bro!
Even now the quantity demanded of petrol in Nigeria is lower than the quantity supplied, yet the price is increasing!
The price is the reason for low demand, once the volume is much the price might be force to come down, I think there is a way they spread the pricing so other markets might have to bear the cost ... Hopefully they will find a way of lobbying OPEC. Anyway that is the game plan of the West, to put us on the spot. . But if Alhaji implemented some advice, he shouldn't have any problems , because some of us foresee a time like this.
Mr President should stop traveling and put on his Capone thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Believeintruth: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Meanwhile, the Group Chief Executive (GCEO) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL), Mele Kyari recently said that Nigerians should not expect that the local production of PMS by Dangote, Port Harcourt and other refineries will have effect on petrol pump price.

According to him, “There is a notion that if the product is processed locally, prices will reduce. Let me make it clear that it is not going to change anything. If you produce locally, the refineries will also input the cost of production and other things and it will be sold at the current price.

“There will also be no subsidy when local production starts because there is no cash-to-back subsidy, this country no longer has the resources to continue with subsidy,” Kyari stated.

This is the koko.O pari.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Which freaking koko? He is telling you that price will not go down. They are simply making excuses for the soft landing they have given to Dangote

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by cyprus000: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
What a terrible piece
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Kukutenla: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
clinician2x:

U never even see anything. An mbaise man said he gala futawa afutawa lol
What exactly is the nature of your problem
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Gkay1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dangote will start buying and selling of fuel not producing because I know it will take a year plus before Dangote refinary can work.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Okay
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by justking(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Aliko Dangote, Nigeria’s billionaire businessman, had during the inauguration of the refinery in May 2023, said the refinery’s first products will be in the market before the end of July or beginning of August this year.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Guestlander: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Project commissioned months ago.....?

How much did you invest in the refinery? Displaying a sense of entitlement over another person's investment.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by FreeStuffsNG: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Which freaking koko? He is telling you that price will not go down. They are simply making excuses for the soft landing they have given to Dangote
Calm down. Dangote is the least of your worries. Petrol is not a monopolistic product. His fertiliser plant has more value than even the petrol
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Kukutenla: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Godoverevery:

Most times i just marvel at how you guys go about blabbing on something you know nothing about.

If you are an engineering graduate you blab this rubbish.....you think construction of a refinery is like road construction??

Do you know how many test run have to be done just to ascertain the equipment.

The the inauguration was a political yes but that doesn't mean the refinery isn't ready to produce.....it is already producing fertilizers and other by product and only the pms,diesel and kerosene line that yet to kick off.

There something called test run after construction of plants.....you have to test run equipment repeatedly to check very well cos if production start fully it be difficult to start repairing....you have to shut down production which will cost time and money to repair.

I worked in dangote cement ibese ogun state and to the glory of God I was part of the team of site engineers(mechanical dept) who constructed line 4,5 and 6 inside the plant along side sinoma, Indians and germans.

Some of My ex colleagues are still working with dangote and they are part of the team working the in refinery (most the Civil engineering guys) and I can boldly say the refinery will start producing at 50% capacity by ending of this month and projected to hit full capacity by late August.

In asmuch most of you are so blinded with hate and doesn't wish this country well but atleast stop blabbing about things you know nothing about.
The fertilizer plant is different from the refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by grandstar(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
This Wumi Iledare thinks oil refining business is the Red Cross.

Dangote has creditors to pay. Dangote should determine the best possible price to sell his products that would yield him profits, factoring competition as well, so he won't be greedy and milk Nigerians as he has done in the cement industry.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by id4sho(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
While reacting to this, Wumi Iledare, Professor Emeritus in Petroleum Economics and former President, Nigeria Association for Energy Economics averred that the coming onboard of the refineries would impact prices if Nigeria’s transactions with Dangote are done in Nigerian currency.

He said: “I don’t expect Dangote to sell Petroleum products to Nigeria market in dollars neither do I expect NNPC refineries when they come on board to sell Petroleum products to Nigeria in dollars.

“However, looking at the equity crude for Nigeria for the production upstream, nothing stops Nigeria from selling crude to Dangote refinery using Nigeria’s currency and that will eliminate the exchange rate influence on PMS.”

He reminded that the current price of petrol is driven majorly by the exchange rate, international crude oil price and freight cost stressing that the country could emulate Saudi Aramco with respect to how they price their goods to Saudi refineries.

Another sakamanje, Saudi wey dey subsidize fuel
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Neoteny7: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Dangote na scammer

Bloody money launder

He's an economic terrorist and saboteur
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Neoteny7: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Dangote refinery is the energy version of Nigeria Air: all smokes and mirrors to trick and deceive.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Elaric(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Meanwhile, the Group Chief Executive (GCEO) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL), Mele Kyari recently said that Nigerians should not expect that the local production of PMS by Dangote, Port Harcourt and other refineries will have effect on petrol pump price.

According to him, “There is a notion that if the product is processed locally, prices will reduce. Let me make it clear that it is not going to change anything. If you produce locally, the refineries will also input the cost of production and other things and it will be sold at the current price

What's the meaning of this? What's the benefit of local production then?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Brainy007: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
Dangote na scammer

Bloody money launder
Tell that to the millions of Nigerians and foreigners benefiting from his investments.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by fof1: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/dangote-refinery-production-commencement-deadline-not-exceeded-spokesperson/

Kyari is Insanely Uneducated in Petroleum Economics, Pls. Quota System GMD.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by 9jaRealist: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Project commissioned months ago.....?

A refinery is not like a roadside buka…
Even after completion, the process of receiving and processing crude takes more than a minute.
>
Re: Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson by Poanan: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Which noise dem wan make? People that hunger has been used as a weapon in them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Ambition Is Affecting The Growth Of PDP – NPSA President, Hassan Saliu / Buhari To Get Handover Note, Tour Presidential Villa May 28 / Sheriff And Makarfi Begin Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.