Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe (2573 Views)

Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe / Two Years Ago, Seasoned Journalist, David Hundeyin Said This.. / Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Beremx(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Afigba ti e ko ba boy yen. Smh.

After his case in Zimbabwe, he will be transferred to Nigeria to face the justice system for his criminal defamations wink

If he's innocent then he has no problem.
is that the game plan? The world will be watching how the drama unfolds
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by FreeStuffsNG: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Beremx:
Ask this one of his victims who he criminally defamed and cyberbullied. wink
https://www.nairaland.com/7302552/web-developer-falsely-accused-david/4
Is the game plan to deny his victims justice?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by NinjaMetahuman: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
They should lock the fool forever.

When ediots like him go about smearing the image of the country because their useless candidate didn't win in election, they forget they will also be a victim of the mess they created.
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
This mumu thinks he's in Nigeria where he can talk anyhow and still be a free man. Thank God for Nigeria. We truly have freedom in this country. God bless Tinubu. God bless Yorubas. God bless Hausas and God bless the South South.
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Kelvin081: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
[9:28 PM]: https://FirstNaijaGist.com is a well-known website in Nigeria. It has gained popularity among Nigerians because of its interesting articles and news. The website's design is colorful and appealing, making it attractive to visitors. People often visit the website to read engaging content and stay updated on the latest news in Nigeria. Firstnaijagist.com

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Kelvin081: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kelvin081:
[9:28 PM]: https://FirstNaijaGist.com is a well-known website in Nigeria. It has gained popularity among Nigerians because of its interesting articles and news. The website's design is colorful and appealing, making it attractive to visitors. People often visit the website to read engaging content and stay updated on the latest news in Nigeria. Firstnaijagist.com
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by MJluv(f): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

After his case in Zimbabwe, he will be transferred to Nigeria to face the justice system for his criminal defamations wink

:Dkeep reposting the hashtags
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Beremx(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ask this one of his victims who he criminally defamed and cyberbullied. wink
https://www.nairaland.com/7302552/web-developer-falsely-accused-david/4
Is the game plan to deny his victims justice?
cool cool

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by FreeStuffsNG: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Beremx:
cool cool
Keep praying for him. I don't wish people ill luck. I am not like him. I just drew your attention to the plight of his victims , victims of his criminal defamations and cyberbullying. His victims deserve justice too
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by MJluv(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

cheesy keep reposting the hashtags
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by BabaRamota1980: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
My chatgpt is asleep. He will give input when he wakes up and hear this story.
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Sharpsharp00123: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
RulerIAm:
anybody from ur lineage can NEVER be half the man David Hundeyin is. Stop being bitter. A better Nigeria will work for us all. Bye! But I still de to retort o.
so that nuisance is d role model of your family?

I pity your parents
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Throwback: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
The Nigerian government should request for his extradition to Nigeria so he can be prosecuted for his many libelous and slanderous reports.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Morbeta11(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
rot in prison, you this useless Fake news peddler...

Good riddance!!!

In this world and the next, he still has a better life than yours......May envy keep you stagnated as usual
.......Good riddance!!!
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Guynexttdoor: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na wow wetin he go Zimbabwe go find, people can do mumu waka. You know the kind of person you are in cyber space and you still move around like rabbit. Bro Africa is not developed enough for freedom.
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Guestlander: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
When is he coming home?
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Guestlander:
When is he coming home?
He is still begging ni o. He did not travel there with Nigerian passport though, making Nigerians to call his predicament the wrath of God that Mr Bayo Onanuga promised him and others who criminally defame and cyberbully innocent Nigerians.

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Confirmedzombie: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
The FG should as a matter of urgency commence legal process for his extradition.

I do not wish anyone evil but David has a lot to answer. Defamation of one's character is a big offence worldwide.

I will feel bitter if David is not extradited to Nigeria. He must face justice.

Social media post, noise will not save this guy. David is finished

Peter Obi used this guy to defame lots of his opponents all in the name of power.

I bet Obi will deny and betray this guy Las Las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by RecentHistory: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Beremx:

She say na the world grin
Everyone you people support ends up in misfortune. Every damn person.

I remember you shining your dirty teeth defending mmesomma that ugly criminal dwarf. Shame on you
Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by Fkj2021: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2023
He has been released

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Investigative Journalist, David Hundeyin Detained In Zimbabwe by RulerIAm(m): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I don’t need to engage u cos u don’t even know your mom in d first place

All these products of baby factory
but u know ur GIVENCHY mom abi? Ur mama toto!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Seen Looting Goods From Woman In Aba [video&pic] / Ribadu Meets S-east Govs Behind Closed Doors / Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.